Amanda's Life-Changing Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be ready for what? Aarrggh. She couldn't settle so she looked at her magazines. One article described how a bisexual woman approached her first time with another woman. It was informative, it said how the lady had visualised the first kiss, the first touch and the first time that she was naked in front of another. The article also suggested a few websites that could be visited if you were thinking of trying something new like that. This ignighted a flame within her and she wanted to know more. She thought about women that she actually may fancy. Names such as Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz popped into her head as she had always found these women to be sexy and sultry.

Then out of nowhere the intercom system buzzed. It made Amanda jump. No one ever calls unannounced. She picked up the handset.

'Hello' She said.

'Hi, I've a delivery for Amanda Thompson from Natalie Dewhurst' Said the voice at the other end.

'Okay, come up' Amanda replied. 'What on earth has Natalie sent me?'

Amanda nervously waited and used the security peep hole in her front door. A man arrived at the door. He was very well groomed and smartly dressed. He was holding two things- a box and he was speaking quietly on a mobile phone.

He knocked and Amanda opened the door. She had left the chain on.

The man said 'Good evening' and he handed her the mobile phone. Amanda put the phone to her ear and said 'hello' nervously.

'Hi Amanda, It's Nat. Just listen. This is Jeremy and he is part one of your gift. The box he is holding is part two. The box cannot be opened until Jeremy leaves. You have ten seconds to decide upon whether you allow him into your flat. Yes or no?'

'Yes' Amanda said in keeping with her many responses of the day.

The phone went down.

'You must be Jeremy?' Amanda said as she unhitched the door chain.

'Yes, It's a pleasure to meet you'. He replied.

Inside her tummy was turning butterflies but she remembered where confidence had got her earlier in the day. She also couldn't take her eyes off him. He was about 5'10 with dark brown hair. He was about 35-38 a similar age to her. He was tanned and he sported a sharp goatee beard. Gorgeous.

'I'm under strict instructions not to reveal any personal details' he said.

'Okay, what personal details do you know about me?' she asked.

'Just your name and that you are a friend of Natalie Dewhurst, a very valued and long term friend of mine.' he replied.

'Oh and by the way, my other instructions is that I cannot reveal any details about her either.' He said this with a huge, attractive smile on his face.

Amanda returned his smile and realised that they were still in the hallway. She took the box from him in one hand and took him by the hand with her free one. She couldn't believe what was happening.

They entered the lounge and he complimented her on her choice of attire. She then realised that she was still in her comfy nightie.

'Get yourself a drink, I'll be back in two minutes'.

She retired to the bedroom and quickly put on a bra and knickers set that she had bought earlier in the day. She looked in the mirror and decided that she was ready.

On entering the lounge she saw him reading her magazine. It was still open on the pages she had been reading before his arrival. Inside there was panic, outside she just smiled and poured herself a glass of cold white wine from the fridge. He had already poured himself one.

He smiled at her and stood up. Their eyes met and he advanced towards her. His hands pulled her close and she again loved the anonymity of the situation. He told her to strip and walk around the room naked. She did this elegantly but noticed that the price tag was still on her bra. They both laughed out loud for a second and it was then forgotten as she paraded in front of him. Her breasts were full and her nipples extended. Her body was hot with the thought of what would happen next.

'Sit down' he said and she obeyed his command.

'Now open your legs' again she complied.

'Play' he said, she did openly and she never lowered her gaze from his eyes. She could never remember being as wet as she felt right now. It felt amazing being commanded but she also knew that she was ultimately in control of things.

She watched as he slowly and carefully took off his expensive suit, shoes, tie, shirt, watch and Hugo Boss underwear and socks. He had a nice body, not a six pack as she'd hoped but still a nice attractive body. Strong pecs and arms were the highlights for her. Again she focussed on his eyes but she couldn't hold herself back any longer. She had to see his cock. He sat back and held it in his own hands on the chair opposite her. She inspected it and decided that it was slightly thinner and slightly longer than Phillip's from earlier in the day. She wanted it. His eyes too dropped from hers and he was openly looking at her expertly fingering herself.

'May I?' He said

'Of course' she replied.

He crawled over to her and kissed her legs from the ankles up. His beard tickled her thighs and he lingered there for a while in order to tease her. She wanted him to engulf her with his mouth. He did soon enough. His tongue felt fantastic and her wetness grew as a result of the feelings running through her. Then something different happened, she felt him enter her with two fingers as he licked her clit expertly. She let out a deep moan as his fingers slid deeper and deeper in to her. She loved the feeling and whimpered 'faster please'. He obliged her request and she screamed aloud as the most powerful orgasm she had ever had hit her. He moved up from her wetness and licked, caressed and sucked her breasts. She loved it.

His cock found its way into as he came to kiss her. She could taste herself slightly on his mouth and she liked it. His first thrust was shallow and as a result her hands moved down his back to his pert bottom. Amanda then pulled him aggressively into her, 'fuck me as hard as you've ever fucked before' she whispered into his ear. Again he obliged. He fucked her strongly and deeply with his long hard cock. Different sensations from her earlier conquest but equally as pleasurable. She wanted it to go on for ever, she loved having this man that she did not know inside her fucking her with animalistic qualities. Again she felt an orgasm rise within her, it was a long, building orgasm that made her curl her toes up as she screamed aloud again, not caring what the neighbours may think. As it subsided she felt his tempo increase and she looked at his face as he exploded inside her.

They lay together for a minute or so. He then stood up and simply said 'Orders from Natalie, I must leave now.'

She looked disappointed but at the same time it excited her that this man had visited her once, fucked her once and left on the simple word of her friend. 'How powerful was Natalie?' she thought.

He dressed as carefully as he had undressed. She liked his meticulous nature. She just lay there naked, open and again felt surprised by the amazing day that had unfolded. She wanted more days like this.

'Goodbye Amanda Thompson'

'Goodbye Jeremy'

She stood, followed him to the door and closed it behind him. She was smiling.

She picked up her phone and there was a text-

'Hi Amanda, I hope you like both your gifts. Speak tomorrow, Nat xx'.

She had forgotten about the second gift. She returned to the lounge and there it was. The box stood about ten inches high, she opened it and there it was, something she had never owned before..........................

End of part 2!!

Amanda's life changing decision- Part 3

Amanda held it in her hands, it looked big, very big. It was shaped like a penis and it felt like a penis. It would be her first vibrator. How exciting she thought. She noticed a smaller box within the box. Further investigation revealed another sex toy, it was called an ass-berry. It came with instructions and a small pot of lubricant, maybe another first she thought. What a day!!

She left the package in the living room and she decided that it was time for bed. Amanda lay naked in her king size bed. Her thoughts returned to the day of days that she had. Her mind flitted between the two most sexual experiences of her life. Before long she was turned on again and her curiosity returned to the new vibrator. Amanda returned to the living room to get it. She removed it from the box and found a note.

The note said-

'Amanda, I hope you enjoyed Jeremy this evening. I have enjoyed him a number of times and in a number of situations. I look forward to visiting you later on this week. I will disclose some, not all, of my experiences and I really would like to become partners in crime!. Before my visit, I would like you to decide upon whether you will play with me. I urge you to visit this website and watch the video http://www.youporn.com/watch/626978, it may have a large bearing on your decision. See you on Wednesday, I will arrive at 7pm and I will stay until I decide to leave. I don't have work on Thursday so I hope you'll have a lot of energy.

There are certain things you will need to have ready, please see the list below-

- White wine- Pinot Grigio (ice cold)

- The toys from the package (I also want you to have experience using them on yourself)

- Four questions for me (I will answer them all honestly)

- Two new things that you would like to experience

See you on Wednesday.

Natalie

Ps. Did I mention that you must be naked when you greet me? Make sure that happens whether you decide to play with me or not!

One more thing- I may bring another friend.'

Amanda felt that she was no longer in control, she realised that she had a decision to make. Does she continue at this roller coaster pace or does she get off?

The question- Do I continue and meet Natalie under her conditions?

Yes

More amazing experiences

Great sex with many people

Powerful eye opening orgasms

Natalie seems to be the perfect role model in these pursuits

No

Things are moving too fast

Amanda realised that the Yes list would be much longer than No list again. Where would this all lead?

She took her gifts to her room. Which should she try first?

She decide upon the vibrator. It was bigger than either Phillip or Jeremy, she wondered if it would hurt at all. She hoped not and she lay back and caressed her thighs and pussy again. Never had she cum so much in one day, she thought. She was soon soaking while visualising a montage of both Phillip and Jeremy fucking her. She was quickly a master of the toy's controls. She started with it on a low setting as she eased it in deeper and deeper. It made her feel full and she liked it. She then noticed herself moving it in and out of herself with an increased rhythm. She turned up the vibrations and could not believe the effect that it was having on her. She felt like another powerful explosion of lust was happening to her. A few seconds later she was screaming in ecstasy and then as quickly as it had hit her, the feeling was gone. She stayed still and drifted off into a long, well deserved deep sleep.

The next three days seemed like a lifetime although Amanda enjoyed the video that she watched immensely. It certainly did sway her towards becoming heavily bi-curious. It would be her first time with a member of the same sex in any way, shape or form. Another first was using her new anal toy, it was unbelievable and she certainly enjoyed gaining experience with it. The first time was a little painful but she persevered and began to love the feelings that it produced. She even used both toys together on one occasion and she felt like an earthquake was going off inside her. Amazing.

She finished work on Tuesday and couldn't wait to get home. It was time to get working on her questions and she had to deliberate over three experiences that she really desired.

The questions-

1. What drove you to becoming a very sexual person?

2. What is the secret of your power over men and women?

3. Where did you go and what did you get up to on Saturday night? (a little cheeky, she thought, as this was actually two questions)

Amanda also wanted to ask what Natalie's plans for her were but she decided that they would materialise naturally! The two experiences were a little harder to decide upon.

The two experiences-

1. She wanted many men or people at once (depending on her first bi experience).

2. She wanted to submit and serve at the whim of another.

Not much sleep was had on Tuesday night and work on Wednesday was almost a waste of time due to her thoughts wandering to the possible events of the forthcoming evening. She left work in a hurry at five as she had a few things to tidy up before Natalie's arrival. The first of these was a long, hot shower followed by the removal of any hair from her body. She loved the feeling of being smooth in all the right places. She also thought it looked very sexual when she admired herself in the mirror. The flat's heating was on full as she had to obey Natalie's first command- greet her naked as the day she was born. The toys were placed in the draw of the coffee table. They were primed and ready for use. The vibrator already had a change of batteries due to the amount of affection it had already been shown. Amanda checked the clock and it showed three minutes to seven.

Nervousness hit Amanda like a freight train at full speed. In fact it was a mixture of nervousness and excitement, she knew that Natalie was coming but another? Who? What sex? The time ticked away slowly. Amanda removed her robe. The intercom buzzed, she jumped, as usual! She answered quickly.

'Good evening' Miss Dewhurst here

'Please come up' Amanda replied

'I'd like you to personally let me in please' replied Natalie

'But I'm naked?' Amanda questioned

'I'd like you to personally let me in please' Natalie repeated slightly firmer this time

'One minute and I'll be there' Natalie answered awkwardly

'She peaked through the peep hole' and then she made her decision

She opened the door, checked both ways and the coast was clear. She quickly descended in the lift hoping and praying that there would be no one there when the sliding doors opened.

The doors split and there was one woman waiting to enter the lift with her back to the doors. Amanda was mortified. She used her hands to cover her modesty. The woman turned with a huge smile on her face. It was Natalie Dewhurst!

'I have you exactly where I want you' said Natalie

'It seems that you do' replied Amanda

'Let's go' said Natalie

'Where?' Amanda asked

'For a drive' Natalie replied

Natalie walked out of the apartment block and to a waiting car. Amanda followed, trying to used Natalie as a shield from the elements and from the view of any homecoming neighbours. Amazingly no-one was around to take notice of this remarkable sight.

As they entered the back seat of the car Natalie introduced Amanda to a man sitting in the driving seat. His name was Paul Davidson. Amanda remembered that Natalie had told her she was being picked up by a man named Paul on Saturday night. She wondered if it was the same man.

Natalie spoke.

'Amanda, I am pleased that you have passed my first two tests for you. Do not speak until I ask you to. You are simply to sit in that seat. You will stay still and I may show you to people as we go. I may not. Paul will neither look at you nor speak to anyone about this experience. Please address me as Miss Dewhurst when I ask you to speak. This drive will last about fifteen minutes and you must not try to cover yourself up at any point. Please acknowledge that you have heard and understood my directions'.

'Yes Miss Dewhurst' Amanda replied.

She could not believe that she was agreeing to this. It was the fear of missing out on the pleasures that Natalie could introduce her to that spurred her on.

The car pulled out of the drive and immediately did a U-turn back in.

Natalie spoke again.

'Amanda, you have passed three straight tests without any real questioning or hesitation. I'm impressed. I won't put you through the driving humiliation ....yet. You may speak'.

'Miss Dewhurst, I'm amazed that you have this power over people. Some of the things that you have done over the last few days have me mesmerised.'

The car pulled up at the door again. Natalie handed Amanda her own coat. It revealed that Natalie was wearing nothing beneath. She spoke again.

'Amanda, I am prepared to do anything I ask you to. Remember that. We have been friends for a long time and I will take great pleasure in opening myself up to you. I will also take pleasure in opening your mind to a world of possibilities that you never thought were there.'

Amanda did not speak, she just followed a naked Natalie out of the car. Natalie held her hand and led her to Amanda's apartment door. As they exited the lift a middle aged man was entering. He was viewing something on his mobile phone and he didn't even notice that Natalie was naked and leading another woman through the lift doors.

'His loss' Natalie whispered in Amanda's ear.

Amanda opened the door barely believing what had just happened. As soon as she closed the door there was a knock on it. The peephole revealed that Mr Paul Davidson was walking away from the door. Amanda opened the door and called out his name in order to get his attention. He didn't even turn around. She then noticed that he had left a small pull along travel case at the foot of the door.

'Bring it in' Natalie ordered quite forcefully.

Amanda complied again. It wasn't heavy but it certainly had a number of items in it.

Natalie walked into the lounge, Amanda followed. The lounge was warm and Natalie was pleased about this. The next few demands caught Amanda off guard.

'Wine please'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst' Amanda replied, poured one glass and handed it to Natalie

'Toys please'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst' Amanda replied again, opened the draw and placed them on the coffee table

'Lose the robe'

Yes Miss Dewhurst' The coat dropped to the floor

'Bend over'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

Natalie slapped Amanda's right bottom cheek hard. Amanda didn't expect it and it hurt a little. She let out a shocked squeal.

Natalie said 'no more noise unless asked, remember'.

Another slap hit the left cheek this time. No noise was leaked.

Natalie took a large mouthful of wine and took to he knees behind Amanda. She started to kiss her cheeks and she let a little wine slide down over her ass and pussy. A million thoughts were running through Amanda's head as she received the start of what was he first bi-sexual encounter. The one overriding thought was that this was amazing!! Thoroughly erotic.

Natalie continued to kiss and lick Amanda. Her pussy felt amazing, dripping with a concoction of wine, her juices and Natalie's saliva. She found herself pushing pack on Natalie's face. No sound allowed of course. She felt Natalie pushing ever harder against her arse and pussy and she found herself driving her haunches against Natalie's darting tongue. Then she heard a sound that had become familiar over the last few days. It was the low buzzing sound of the anal toy. Then there was the pressing against her hole. Natalie pushed forward, Amanda pushed back. The toy eased its way into her arse and a combination of the licking, the kissing and the strong penetration was almost sending her over the edge. Natalie sat back for a moment and sensing that Amanda wanted to scream out said ' You can make as much noise as you want for one minute'. Natalie slid the vibrator deeply into Amanda's pussy as she finished her sentence. It was like unleashing a wild werewolf as Natalie thrust the whole of the synthetic cock deep into Amanda over and over again. Her arse and pussy were full. Her clit was soaking from the expert licking that it was getting. Amanda was in a state of euphoria as she was being fucked by this wild specimen of a woman.She lost control of her body as it spasmed over and over again. Her knees gave way and Natalie backed off as Amanda almost passed out in ecstasy with two toys vibrating deep inside her. Natalie could see juices flowing from Amanda's dripping slit.