Amanda's Life-Changing Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yours truthfully,

Mr P Trevellian

Chairman

'The Chair'

0208 487 1652

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'It was amazingly exciting' Natalie stated. 'I spent the day preparing myself for this evening. I had my hair dyed red, I took time to moisturise and wax. I wanted to be perfect for the evening. I was so enthralled about my new adventure. I didn't know who had recommended me at the time. I had my suspicions but it could have been one of four people. I actually loved the fact that I didn't have to pick out a dress, jewellery or shoes. My robe was black and very soft. It was small and hugged my figure perfectly. I felt so sexy when I tried it on an I had nothing on beneath. I waited with baited breath to be picked up. The car arrived and I was greeted by the handsome driver. He addressed me as Miss Dewhurst and he made me uneasy. I tried to chat on the way but there was no small talk. He stopped in the Greenwich area. He said, 'Walk up the path, knock twice and you will be welcomed'. I exited the car, walked up the candle lit pathway and knocked twice....'

Amanda caught herself riding the rotating cock and pressing forward to gain that soft pleasurable feeling on the surface of her super sensitive clit. She wished that she could take control and up the power and pace of a machine that she wished she had discovered many years ago. She had however been enthralled by Natalie's story and she loved the way that it was being presented. She loved the womanly shape of Natalie's body and she couldn't wait to see her again. As enthralled as she was by he own pleasure, Amanda was extremely eager to see what happened to Natalie next. The DVD went blank and a little panic set in with Amanda. She hoped that this was not the end and then she remembered that there were two more DVDs in the pack. She found herself with a dilemma. She would have to get off the Sybian if she was to play the second DVD. The decision was made. Amanda needed to see Natalie's next steps.

The pleasurable feelings subsided as she lifted herself off the machine. She wanted more so she moved fast. One DVD was ejected and the other inserted in thirty seconds. Play was pressed and Amanda was enjoying the penetrating feeling of the cock within a minute. She sat contented again as she pressed play.

The first image that she saw shocked her. It was very similar to a Mastermind set. However there were only two chairs facing the centre and they were occupied by two people in black robes. The camera was panned back to reveal what seemed to be a question master and a central leather chair. Amanda could not believe what she was seeing. Do these things really happen? It looked like two contestants were ready to be questioned. Then the robed man that looked like a question master started speaking.

'Please de-robe and make your way to the chair.' He said.

At this point the first person stood up, took off his robe, placed it on the chair and walked forward to the central chair.

The camera panned around the room. There were two sets of chairs approximately ten wide and two deep either side of the central chair. They were full with robed and masked spectators.

'Welcome to the chair. Every masked member of the club including myself have been through this initiation. You will be asked three questions, you must answer honestly. If your answer is unfavourable you will be taken home. If your answer is favourable you will become a member of our club. Do you understand the conditions?'

'Yes' said the dark haired, athletic looking gentleman. He looked quite nervous as he sat in the chair with all the room lights focussed upon him.

'Question 1' said the chairman.

'Will you promise complete confidentiality?'

'Yes' He replied.

'Question 2'

'Do you know who recommended you?'

'No' He replied.

'Question 3'

'This is more of a statement- Tonight you may observe and walk amongst the members. They may touch you but you must not reciprocate in any way. Do you accept?'

'Yes, I accept' Was his final reply.

The audience clapped.

The chairman told the first potential member to return to his seat.

Amanda rode the Sybian as she watched intently. She enjoyed the feelings that it was producing within her.

The first nominee returned to his leather back seat and sat down.

The chairman asked Natalie to de robe and approach the chair. At this point the DVD seemed to stop. Natalie's naked image then flashed up on the screen and she said 'Amanda, please increase the speed to level 3, I'm sure you'll like it.' Amanda did this without hesitation and she immediately felt the benefits. The speed of rotation and vibration increased dramatically. She started to ride the Sybian like it was supposed to be ridden. http://www.keezmovies.com/video/wild-sybian-ride-627962

The DVD changed again and Natalie was walking towards the central seat. She was naked and beautiful and she walked with confidence.

The chairman said 'Good evening Miss Dewhurst are you ready for your three questions?'

'Good Evening and yes Sir' Natalie replied.

'Question 1' said the chairman.

'Will you promise complete confidentiality?'

'Yes' Natalie replied.

'Question 2'

'Do you know who recommended you?'

'I have my suspicion but I'm unsure.' She replied.

'Question 3'

'This is more of a statement- Tonight you may observe and walk amongst the members. They may touch you but you must not reciprocate in any way. Do you accept?'

'Yes, I accept' Was her final reply.

At this point Amanda was riding the machine frantically, allowing the vibrations to take her to the edge of orgasm while she fucked the cock like an experienced rodeo rider. Amanda's screams would have woken the whole of the neighbourhood if it wasn't so early. Her orgasm was the strongest yet and the thought of being in Natalie's shoes excited her more than she could actually believe. What would happen next she though and how would she hide the fact that she had disobeyed Natalie's orders? Was she in trouble. What had she done???

She removed the machine from her and she dripped all over it. She had never felt so turned on or so naughty! What would she do if Natalie found out? Then it happened, her phone rang. Natalie's name was visible on the screen. What would she say???

Part 6

Natalie's induction continued-

Amanda was unsure as whether to answer the phone or not. It scared her. She had disobeyed the instructions from Natalie and she tout that she had somehow found out. She did however love contact from Natalie so she picked up the phone.

'Hello' Amanda said nervously.

'Amanda, it's Natalie. I have one question for you. Have you followed my instructions?'.

'Yes' she replied.

'All of them?' Natalie enquirer further.

Amanda paused, she was unsure as how to reply.

'All of them?' Natalie repeated herself.

Amanda decided that honesty was the best policy.

'Well nearly all of them, I couldn't help but cum while riding the sybian. I'm sorry but it was just so exciting riding it while watching you on screen.'

'Oh, that was rather a major instruction of mine. I will have to take action.' Natalie said.

'Im really sorry, it won't happen again, I promise.' Amanda replied very apologetically.

'Well, I will take action but I won't rush. it will however involve you going without an orgasm for a long period of time. I must thank you for being honest though. I knew you had a very powerful orgasm from the machine.' Said Natalie.

'How?' Enquired Amanda.

'Now that would be telling' Natalie said playfully. 'Anyway, I want you to enjoy the machine and part three of the DVD I think you'll love it. Now would you like another visitor to arrive at your apartment this evening. I am conscious that I didn't stay long and I don't want you to think that I'm not interested in your development.'

'Yes' Amanda said simply. Continuing her positive responses to every question that she had been asked.

'I will send someone but there are conditions as you may have guessed. They are that neither of you can have sexual contact but you must sit opposite each other naked and discuss everything sexual. You may also watch my DVDs when your visitor arrives.' Natalie stated.

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst' Amanda remembered her place.

The phone went dead.

Amanda wondered who would arrive this time. She couldn't believe how far she had come in less than a week. She listed the things that she had done this week in her mind.

Two men, one woman, new toys and some new fantasies revealed. What a week she thought and it was far from over. She had also agreed to be picked up, naked on Friday at eight by an unknown driver. She wondered if she was actually going crazy, but she loved her new found self.

The door bell rang.

Amanda couldn't believe how quickly things were happening when Natalie said she would do something. Amanda rushed to her feet and thought about getting dressed quickly. Then she thought 'Why bother?'.

She used the peephole and she saw a woman standing at the doorway. She opened the door and invited her in.

'Hi Amanda, I'm Claire. Miss Dewhurst has sent me here to meet you this evening. I believe we are to watch a DVD and chat about our experiences and fantasies.'

'Hello Claire. That is my understanding too. It's very nice to meet you by the way. I think you missed something though, we must be naked.'

'Oh yes, how could I miss that essential part out?' Claire replied. She then removed her spy like overcoat. She revealed her slim, naked, milky skinned body.

Amanda liked Claire's confidence and then remembered that she too stood there naked.

Claire stood at least four inches taller than Amanda. She had strawberry blond hair and some freckles on her face and shoulders. She had deep green eyes and Amanda found her very attractive. Amanda assumed that she was a little older than Claire.

'Come with me' Amanda said.

They entered the living room and Amanda realised that her earlier endeavours were there to see. The Sybian was still out as were the toys that her and Natalie had shared earlier.

Claire smiled as she walked in 'looks like I missed some good times, presents from Miss Dewhurst, I presume?'

'Yes, I take it that she has given you gifts too?' Amanda replied

'Of course, it is her role at the club'.

'Make yourself comfortable' Amanda instructed. 'Wine?'

'Yes please' Said Claire

Amanda poured them both a large glass if wine. She thought that it would take the edge off things.

'Thanks' Said Claire

'Okay, how does this work?' Asked Amanda

'Well, first come and sit opposite me on the sofa. Sit cross legged and facing me so that we can gaze at each others bodies and notice our reactions as we watch and interview each other.' Said Claire.

Amanda joined her on the sofa. Her movements were slow but her heart was beating fast.

'Are there any rules that we must observe?' Amanda Enquired

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst has briefed me on the restrictions. They are simple. We cannot touch each other or ourselves during our conversation or during the DVD. We must just sit and discuss our experiences in a quid pro quo manner. The answers must be short and we only have one hour, I'm being picked up at 11.30. I'll go first'. Stated Claire.

'Go ahead' Said Amanda.

' Have you been under the command of Miss Dewhurst for long?' asked Claire

'Less than a week but I'm keen for it to last' Answered Amanda. 'How about you, how do you know Miss Dewhurst?'

'Two years and I met her through an ex-boyfriend. He knew what he was doing and since meeting her I have matured sexually. She must think a lot of you giving you an advanced task like this after only a week?'

'I have asked her to show me things and let me experience things as soon as possible. I've discovered a new due to my life and I want to experience it all.' Replied Amanda. 'Have you had many tasks from her?'

'I have completed twenty six tasks and my husband has completed 32. I don't wear a ring on tasks so you would not have realised that I'm married. It has added an amazing spice to our sex life. Many tasks are together but bisexual ones are apart. He also enjoys he luxury of task fulfilment and I enjoy hearing and seeing Him complete tasks. How many tasks have you completed?' asked Claire

'Three so far, one man, the toys you see and a strange little driving trip. Has Miss Dewhurst taken you driving?'

'Oh yes, it was wild. She purposefully had me sit naked and open legged in the back seat with her. The driver pulled up alongside a couple at traffic lights and she beckoned them to look at me as I played with myself. We were lucky that he police weren't called but the couple seemed to enjoy he show. Miss Dewhurst even gave them a card with her contacts on. I later saw them at a club that we frequent together. I think it may have been a set up. Have you visited a club with Miss Dewhurst yet?'

'No, but she has given me a DVD from 'The Chair' and she has mentioned 'The Yes Club' to me. Have you been to either?'

'I am a member of 'The Chair', and 'Yes' is going to be a gift after thirty tasks!' Claire said excitedly. 'It is my fantasy to say yes to everything in that club. It is very secretive and you only get selected if they think you earn your place. Miss Dewhurst is an advanced member there and this allows her to qualify others to visit. Do you like the Chair initiation ceremony?'

'I have only seen the first part, we have to watch Miss Dewhurst's initiation before you leave this evening. Should we watch now?'

Claire became animated. She was openly squirming in her seat. 'We have Miss Dewhurst's initiation to watch? That is amazing, I have not yet been allowed to see her in action tonight must be a gift to me.'

Amanda stood up and placed the next DVD in the player. She noticed Claire's hand stray between her legs, she looked into her eyes and the both knew that they were feeling horny because of their conversation and because of what they were about to see.

The first image was of Miss Dewhurst facing the camera as before. She looked simply stunning as she addressed the camera. 'Hello, I'm Miss Natalie Dewhurst and this is my induction film from 'The Chair'.

Amanda reminded Claire that touching was not allowed. There was a sadness in Claire's beautiful eyes and a wetness in her soaking pussy. Both feelings were mirrored by Amanda. She wanted to kiss, caress and taste everything hat Claire had to offer but she that this would not happen in this occasion.

They sat together slightly closer this time, hugely excited by what they were about to see.

To be continued...