Amanda's Life-Changing Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute was up and Amanda lay there still and silent, wishing that this will never end! A few minutes later Amanda removed the toys from herself as Natalie sat back enjoying the expensive Pinot.

'Stand up' Natalie said

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Did you enjoy your introduction?'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst, thank you, Miss Dewhurst'

'Pour yourself some wine'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Sit with me'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Do you find me attractive?'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Did you find Mr Davidson attractive?'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Are your questions and experiences prepared?'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Sit facing me between my legs'

Amanda complied.

'Ask me the third question off your list'

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst'

'Where did you go and what did you get up to on Saturday night?' Amanda asked

'That was London's 'Yes' club in Knightsbridge and judging by what I've seen from you so far, you maybe a member like me one day. The only way you become a guest or a member is to say yes to everything that is asked of you while you are there. If you ever say no or pull out of a scheduled night, your membership is relinquished and you cannot attend ever again. You have certain choices there. A description of each room's activities is on the door. Once you have made the choice to enter the room you must simply say yes to everything that is asked of you. I entered three rooms on Saturday night. The first was called Many- The door's description stated that If you enter you must have sex to completion with at least three people. The second was called Sensless- The door's description stated that if you enter you will lose all your senses but you must find at least one partner and bring them to orgasm. You will be handed a blindfold and noise eliminating head phones on entry, you must find your way around by feel alone. The third room as called Machines- The door's description stated that if you enter you must be put to work on a penetrating sex machine. You do not choose which machine but the previous entrant will choose for you.'

Natalie continued to describe her evening in London.

Amanda was amazed at what she was hearing. 'Do places like this exist?' She thought.

To be continued!!!

Amanda's life changing decision- Part 4 - Hope you like!!

Amanda continued to listen to the description of what she could only believe was an evening filled with the most amazing sexual pleasure ever.

Each room seemed terrifying but enticing at the same time. Each with different appeal- The room entitled 'Many' sounded very appealing due to the thought of servicing three or more people, not necessarily men! Amanda had often wondered what it would feel like to have more than one person touch her at once. 'Senseless' and 'Machines' sounded as if the control was totally being taken away. Completely anonymous strangers would choose how she was pleasured. What a thought!!

Natalie completed her narrative by saying ' Once finished in the rooms you have to leave, there is no mingling or socialising allowed. The anonymity is such an amazing part of being a member of the 'Yes' club. You are only allowed to join if you are invited by two or more members. You leave every evening exhausted but wanting more!!!'

'May I speak, Miss Dewhurst?' Said Amanda

'Yes' Natalie replied

'Could I be invited one day?' Asked Amanda

'One step at a time, we may start you off somewhere a little simpler' said Natalie, with a huge smile on her face.

'Now Amanda, please ask me the second question'. Natalie demanded.

'What is the secret of your power over men and women?' Asked Amanda.

'Now, that is a simple one. I place myself in their shoes, I analyse their personalities and think what do they want and what can I hold back from them. Once I have something they want and that I can hold back I have the power over them. For example, Paul wants to fuck me more than anything in the world. I have known this from the first moment I met him. We have spoken about it and I have told him that we will one day, but he has to carry out fifty of my tasks before I let him. Don't get me wrong, he has gained huge sexual benefits from taking on the challenge and when I fuck him, he will never forget it. I tease him and let him watch me with others. Sometimes he drives me to locations and I let him sit outside in the car wondering what is happening inside. Tonight, for example, I have told him that he is on call. He must be within 30 minutes of this apartment. I will call upon him when I or we need him. I have also told him to be ready to fuck you if I desire it. He has rules that he must stick to and he is on his 37th task. I have almost let him have his way with me on two occasions. I have, however resisted the urge.'

'Amazingly simple and yet a very effective formula' Amanda thought.

'He has played with many people and some very beautiful friends of mine. He has had threesomes both male/male/female and female/female/male. He has entered the 'Yes'club on two occasions and he is my chauffeur for all my own adventures. I just keep the one thing away from him that he wants.'

'You seem to have become my newest project and very rapidly at that. I will use my sexual power and influence to lead you on a voyage of discovery. How exciting!' Natalie said.

Amanda was still reeling in a world of enjoyment following their actions and their conversation. She was quickly realising that the build up and mental aspect of these sexual liaisons was each as bit as exciting as the action.

'Question one please'. Another demand from Natalie.

'What drove you to becoming a very sexual person?' Amanda asked, trying hard to mask the apprehension in her voice.

'Another easy one, I was expected a little more of a testing time'. Amanda said.

'I had the usual fumbles with boys at the age of 16 and 17. I was curious about sex as it seemed a little forbidden. My parents were distinctly oblivious that I had this new interest. Then it happened, I met a man. Not a boy but a man. I was 19 and he was 28, I fell for him, his name was Jonathon. It was a whirlwind and I wanted him always. He taught me how to use my body for pleasure and how to give pleasure openly. He'd whisper fantasies in my ear as he'd finger me from behind. He'd place me in those fantasies and he'd ask if I really wanted to carry them out. I'd always say yes as his words were poetic and I'd lose myself in the fantasy world that he would painstakingly describe to me.

He introduced me to watching others, first old style porn on video (how far have we come) then he introduced me to a couple he knew. They were a very sexual couple- we'd visit their house, have dinner and then the show would begin. The first time, I couldn't believe what was happening but the wine, Jonathon's reassurance and the two glasses of wine helped me hold my reserve. I remember that they had a huge rug. We'd sit on the sofa watching them for what seemed like ages. I'd play with him and myself as we watched them perform and they certainly performed well.

Then one night it happened. The lady, Claire, put on a porn vid and the four of us watched. The video showed two couples playing together in a living room, a variety of acts took place resulting in one of the actresses lying on her back. Her partner was licking her and she was loving it, he moved up and slid his hard cock into her. She gasped and opened her mouth wide as the other man filled her mouth with his cock. The other woman stroked her clit, caressed and sucked her breasts as these two studs filled her mouth and pussy. It looked so overwhelming and erotic that I loved it. Claire noticed that I was squirming in my seat. She asked me if I liked the scene that I was watching and I told them all that I loved it. It took them about a minute to strip me and get me on the rug, I did not fight them at all. I wanted it to happen. They didn't follow the exact protocol of the video. They took their time and they all took turns licking me, caressing me ans stroking me. I came countless times and I wanted it to last forever. Then Jonathon slid his cock into me, I loved it and actively searched for the other! I didn't have to wait long and I felt the other cock grow to hardness in my mouth. My breasts were being sucked, my pussy was being filled over and over and I'd settled into a rhythm of sucking this new cock. I came so hard that I felt like the luckiest girl alive. I certainly knew that this was a start of an adventure not the end of one. Time went by and we gave Claire the same treatment that I was lucky enough to receive. It was an amazing experience. We left the house that night and I sucked Jonathon all the way back to my house as he drove. That night turned me into both a cock and a pussy addict.

I then started visiting Claire and her husband alone, with Jonathon's permission. They showed me more things and I knew my life would be sex filled and sex fuelled! It was a shock when Jonathon moved away for work and I was left to fend for myself. That's when I decided to apply for university and a whole new set of adventures began.

Jonathon had led me and mastered me. I would have done anything for his satisfaction. I still see him from time to time. He's a member, with his wife, of another club that I attend. He still commands me from time to time and I love it. I suppose he drove me to becoming what I am today and I think the balance of power has shifted my way a little.' Natalie finished. She just stared at Amanda and then leant forward and kissed her deeply.

Amanda reciprocated her kiss and then she felt her head being pulled forward and downward towards Natalie's glistening pussy. The first taste was amazing and Natalie layed back and enjoyed every single stroke of Amanda's tongue. Amanda also remembered what Jeremy had done with his fingers earlier in the week. She copied his actions and Natalie was moaning loudly enough to alert all the neighbours! Natalie came strongly and Amanda was very proud of herself.

'Are you sure you've never done that before?' Natalie asked.

'I'm certain' Amanda replied.

Natalie stood up and said, 'Enough for now'

Amanda couldn't believe what she was hearing, was this night already over? There had already been more orgasms than sips of wine, but Amanda still didn't want the evening to end yet. She had even booked the next day off work for recovery.

'You are leaving?' Amanda asked

'Yes, right away.' Natalie replied. She could see that she had Amanda exactly where she wanted her.

'I have something to tell you before I go. The case you wheeled in has a combination lock. I have given you the code this evening. All the numbers that are required have been told to you. All you have to do is remember the numbers that I have mentioned at the start of this encounter. Each pair of numbers open one of the locks. Get them in the right order and the case will pop open. I assure you that you'll love the contents. Please pass me my coat.' Natalie said

Amanda's mind was racing. 'Numbers, what numbers??' she thought.

'Yes Miss Dewhurst' she replied as she handed the coat over to Natalie.

'By the way, be ready at eight on Friday, Paul will pick you up. You do not need any clothes.' Natalie stated.

'Yes Miss Dewhurst' Amanda replied without hesitation.

The apartment bell went exactly as Natalie put on her long coat. It looked expensive and suited her perfectly. Amanda checked the spy hole and she saw Paul on the other side of the door. She opened the door and he just nodded at her. Natalie approached the door and kissed Amanda on the lips. She lingered there long enough to excite Amanda again. Natalie also slid one finger into her soaking slit and fingered her deeply for around thirty seconds. Amanda loved it and held her hand in her as Natalie tried to pull away..

'Now, now' Natalie said.

Amanda released her grip and let out a moan as the fingers were withdrawn from her.

Natalie smiled at Paul and they both turned and left.

Amanda closed the door and raced to the living room. She found the case and went to work on the combination.

'What numbers were told to me' she thought. She went back through the whole evening. Many numbers were popping into her head.

What a task to take on. The case had four locks, each with a two number combination. She needed eight numbers.

'Right' she thought, 'here goes'. She got a pen and paper and revisited the tales in her mind.

'50 tasks to complete'

'37 tasks complete'

'Fumbles at 16 and 17'

'Him 28 me 19'

She wondered if the whole story was made up to lead her to this case.

So many to choose from, were there any others? What other clues were there? Early in the evening, so it must be the numbers Natalie had divulged first.

Okay here goes-

She tried many combinations. She started with 50 in lock one- no joy, 37 in lock two no joy. This went on for ages, She checked her phone and there was a text- ' Remember the start of the evening!' it read. Her mind was going crazy and then she tried 50 in the second lock- It popped. She was so happy that the lock opened she knew she was on the right track. Then she tried 37 in the third lock- Pop. What was next? The fumbles? 16 in the fourth lock- pop, nearly there. She was so excited but what numbers had come up before those?? She struggled to think but then it hit her like an arrow from Robin Hood's bow. The tasks that Natalie had said that she had fulfilled in the car. First she had said 'you have completed 2 tasks and then she said 3 tasks had been completed. '23' was that it. She thought she was on to something and then she entered the numbers- Pop!!!!!!!!

The case sprung open- she had done it. Then she saw the contents. There were five things in the case. One was a funny looking machine that said Sybian on the side. There was also a bag with some attachments and finally there were three DVDs numbered one, two and three.

Amanda returned the text with a simple 'Miss Dewhurst, I have completed your puzzle'.

She took a sip of her wine, it was warm so she gave herself a cold refill.

She looked at the machine and it's attachments 'Very interesting' she thought.

She then picked up the DVD numbered 1 and placed it into her player. A few seconds elapsed as she waited with baited breath for it to play. The first image was that of Natalie Dewhurst standing naked in front of the camera.

Amanda caught herself talking to herself. She did that quite often. What did she say?? 'This could still be a late night!'

To be continued........

Part 5- Natalie's induction.

Natalie smiled at the camera. She looked completely at ease. Her brunette hair flowing over her shoulders, her skin as smooth as chocolate and her slim body radiating sexiness. Amanda wondered if she would ever stand comfortably, naked, in front of the camera without being conscious about how she was perceived. The feeling of self awareness didn't last long as Amanda became aware that Natalie had started speaking. Her wandering thoughts made her miss the first words. Amanda reversed the DVD and listened intently this time.

'Hi Amanda' Natalie said. 'I've created this DVD for you to see what my 'alternative' life is really like. I hope you can gain an understanding of how I came to be where I am, sexually. I also hope that you will choose to join me in some future adventures. The rest of this recording will show you my first induction into what I consider to be an amazing life. Firstly however, I would like you to position yourself on your new gift. It is the ultimate in masturbation toys for women. It's called a Sybian. I'd like you to choose an attachment and then sit on it. It is very pleasurable. Pause this DVD now and get into position. Do not turn it on until I say so'.

'Yes, Miss Dewhurst', Amanda found herself replying as if Natalie was actually in the room. She laughed at her own silliness.

Amanda then pressed pause and she examined the contents of the attachment pack. There were a variety of attachments. One three inch penis shaped attachment, one six inch and one with two heads for both vaginal and anal pleasure. Amanda took her time to decide and in time she chose the six inch head. She then placed it on the machine and it clicked into place. The attachment stood proud atop the machine and she licked her hand and wet the protrusion. Her hand then strayed between her legs and she felt that a familiar warm wetness lingered from her earlier play with Natalie. Amanda slowly straddled the machine and she slid the cock-like extension into her pussy. It felt warm and she wanted to get used to the controls and ride it until she came. She remembered Natalie's last words. She then pressed play on the remote.

'Good, I can see that you are ready..' Natalie said. 'Now place it on it's lowest setting.'

Amanda followed the instruction and she felt the toy start to rotate inside her. She loved the soft rotations.

'Great isn't it?' Natalie continued. 'Now remember you must not increase the speed or move until I say'.

That's going to be difficult, Natalie thought as she pressed down deeper on the toy as it caressed her highly sensitive insides. She also found herself pushing forward so that her clit caressed the bumpy section of the pleasure full machine. She started to find it difficult to pay attention to the DVD while she was being pleasured in this way. All Amanda could think about was the force of her impending orgasm.

'Don't you dare cum!' Natalie said forcefully as if she knew exactly what Amanda was feeling.

Amanda listened and she then paid full attention to Natalie.

'Okay' Natalie said. 'This will last at least an hour and at no point must you do anything that will make you cum. I will tell you when you can unleash the power of the Sybian.

'Okay!' Amanda found herself replying forcefully to the image on the screen. She was feeling frustrated at not being allowed to fuck the way she wanted.

'One thing....' Natalie said 'I have not forgotten that I asked you to supply me with two experiences that you want to live out. I think you have started to live out the second one and I know you'll love the first!'.

Amanda paid a little more attention to Natalie's monologue as she got more and more used to the rotation of the Sybian, she was starting to love the dull but pleasurable feelings that she was getting deep within her. She noticed that her juices were starting to flow down either side of this fucking machine. She also remembered that one week ago she was a different person and that she was thankful for the decisions she had made. She also found herself thinking that she never wanted this to stop.

'This recording is about to skip to my induction into the first club that I joined in London. I was recommended to become a member by Claire. Remember her? She was the female in the couple that Jonathon introduced me to. I didn't know that I had been put forwarded and I received a letter one day. The headed paper stated that the club was simply called 'The Chair'. It was a short letter written in a beautiful calligraphic style. (Natalie held the letter up to the camera) The words were limited but important. They read-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miss Dewhurst,

It has been brought to our attention that you may be eligible to become a member of our exclusive club- The Chair. An established member has given us your contact details. He or she will reveal their identity in good time. Put simply, all you need to do is wear the robe that accompanies this letter and enter the private car that will arrive at your residence at 7.30pm on Saturday. You can refuse by calling the number below. We would certainly prefer to see you attend our event as you and your skills come highly recommended. Please be prepared to be questioned about anything.