All Comments on 'Amanda's Massage'

by coolbreeze2001

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"tight tummy even after three kids and a great ass."??

She gave birth to three kids and one great ass? Dialogue with not a single quotation mark? A professional screws the wife with no condom, just like the previous three hundred wives he tapped. Nothing to worry about. At least she had the very common D-cup tits required to be a true hotwife in Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT HOT

Hot L.W. story.If you did not like this story you may like Gay stories.

Five Stars

Dilligaf548Dilligaf548over 6 years ago
Good story

Loved the story, hope you have shared her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Wish I could get my hot conservative wife to do something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-HOT

Why aren't you over in the GAY category, you seem to mention the word enough. Another ass wipe that crawled out of the slimy sewer making stupid remarks. Fuck off idiot, your comments on every story are getting boring and repetitive. Tags said "wife sharing", that's enough for me to move on. Also, anything this ass wipe favors has to be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only there was a punctuation mark for dialogue and quotations.

Oh, wait, there is, which anyone past the age of eight should know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Terrible, if you like wife sharing stories you might also like fetish, which sharing most likely is. One Star.

lonelypappalonelypappaover 6 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WOW........EXCELLENT STORY.......A 5 STAR FROM ME......I DID SHARE MY WIFE WITH A MASSAGE ALSO AND YES I WAS A CUCK ALSO AND I ALSO FUCKED HER ALSO.............YES HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fun times

hot story til the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash

Put out with garbage pickup. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massage: The Gateway to Becoming a Hot Wife

This was a good story, which hummed along at a nice pace. My wife and I both enjoyed it because we have had similar experiences. My wife´s first time with another man, since our getting married, was with a male massage therapist when we were on vacation.

She enjoyed it so much that, when we returned home, we continued to find therapists who provided her with this level of service. The massages were a pressure free way for her to ease into to the hot wife life-style. Pretty soon we decided she should just “start dating” again and we could save money on the massage costs.

That was five years ago and she had spread her legs for many other men since then. Basically, her sex life is like that of a single woman, she fucks whoever she wants, whenever she wants. Sometimes, they are “one offs” and other times they are relationships that last some months.

She enjoys the security of being happily married, but, really enjoys the extramarital sex. She highly recommends this life style to other wives!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Had Enough

Personally I've had enough of these stories where some docile passive woman is "shared" by her husband. In my experience women know what they want and what they don't want and one of the things they don't want is to be treated like a possession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
birthday gift

Once, for her birthday, I bought my wife a sensual, erotic massage. She was to get hers while I was in the room because I was supposed to be next in line even though my massage was never actually part of the arrangement. I did not tell her about this, nor about the erotic part, and the very sexy man named Christopher who I hand picked for the job did not let on. I booked it for 90 minutes, and he spent the first 45 giving her a very professional esoteric, relaxing energy massage with her completely nude. Then he removed his shirt and since he was already barefoot, only his very lightweight hip-hugging white pants remained. The fabric was so light that even in the candle- lit room, you could see the silhouette of his round, beautiful ass and his large, erect cock. His touch became ever more sensual, and his brushing his erection against her hand and leaning over her almost touching her face with his cock became more and more frequent until there was no doubt that he was purposely getting her erotic juices flowing. She looked at me dreamily, and I nodded and smiled my approval. The session lasted another hour as the massage evolved into a full blown sex session with me jumping in for the last fifteen minutes or so, mostly to alternate between licking her clit and sucking his cock to keep it slick as he pounded away in her sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IT'S "MASSEUR" NOT "MALE MASSEUSE!"

A woman who gives massages is a "masseuse."

A man who gives massages is a "masseur."

Look them up and learn, all you dummies on this site!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Why are all the pervert cocksucker at this side???

Go to the playfield of the pervert ones and dont pester us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIFE WHORE

This willing cuckold has his pea size d brain in his cock end, I still don't get a husband wanting another to fuck his wife I guess it will sooner or later do damage to the marriage.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A plea to authors

Please think carefully about the tags you give your stories. It helps readers avoid stories they know they won't like, as well as choose to read the ones they hope they will like.

I prefer to avoid stories with husbands licking the 'creampie' left by another man. Thus I avoid stories with the 'creampie' tag. It was missing from this story's tags, whilst it was the story's concluding feature.

Lue

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 6 years ago
I don't get these recent comments!

If you don't want to read a story about wife sharing, don't select the "Loving Wives" genre which is what Literotica suggests that genre is usually about -- stick with "Romantic" or something else. This is a well-written, erotic story chronicling the evolution from "pillow-talk" role play to actualizing a long-held fantasy. OK, that fantasy is not for everybody; but it worked for them -- and untold numbers of others. And for those others -- and not the prudes who panned this story -- I suggest reading "The Massage Gambit."

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

If you don’t like comments that don’t agree with your view don’t read them...

Prince020402Prince020402over 6 years ago
Story was fine but...

Carbon copy of lots of other massage stories but fairly confusing due to the lack of punctuation. There seemed to be some dialog but no quotation marks it was hard to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:StoneyLodge

Anybody forcing you to read comments? Feeling guilty about something?

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Almost....

Good story but two things bothered me (1) He came in her...no condom or should at least ejaculate on her. (2) Her asking him to clean her with a strangers sperm in her pussy. His alone would be ok.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 6 years ago
Well I liked it!

Why a most highly critical comments ‘Annonymous’, and why moan about sex stories on a sex story site!

Let’s face it some of the descriptions are exaggerated, mine are, so the critics need not get so worked up.

Read and enjoy or go to different sites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it 😉

I like that story, have tried a massage like that myself, more than once 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very formulaic

This story was the same as dozens of other cuck stories in this site. The chances of a real wife going along with this are almost non-existent. The chances of the wife being super pissed are huge.

The cream pie eating at the end seals the deal. D for showing up.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 6 years ago
A sexy little post.....

I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more from you. :)

jr03jr03over 4 years ago
Really?

It's the epitome of laziness to not even do your dialogue correct. No quotations, no separation of dialogue from person-to-person.... Couldn't get into it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Massage fucks seem to be very common

A very enjoyable story of 1st massage with benefits, we all have a job to do to keep the wife happy and this method seems a good relaxing way to experience another cock. A good full massage does get the nerve ends working towards sexual thoughts and as in this example reluctance soon give way to pleasure.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck gets another whorewife a massage and becomes her pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous