Amanda's Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance held her tight against him, spoon fashion, with his lengthy, but now flaccid cock, between her thighs, and just inside her lips. Twice that night, he awoke, and was hard inside her body. He began thrusting into her body, his fingers coming around her body and working her clit. He had no mercy, and diddled her clit until she spasmed and came hard and fast, all over his cock, buried in her cunt. He told her how tight her cunt was, and what fabulous tits she had. He talked to her crudely, and crassly. He pinched her nipples, tugging and pulling on them eagerly.

The next morning, she had been a sticky mess, blood and semen dried on her thighs, and matted in her pubic hair. She had stumbled into his bathroom and into the shower to wash the memories away. But he was standing there, with a towel, as she exited the shower. He made her stand in front of him while he dried her body slowly. He took a really long time drying her breasts, admiring the size, shape and firmness of them. She had shivered as he told her he would call her breasts either tits, boobs, or jugs from now on.

He had left her alone that day, and returned that evening, with a box for her. She recognized the name of the lingerie shop on the box. Inside was an ‘outfit’ he wanted her to wear. It consisted of a bustier that merely supported her large breasts, exposing them totally, just lifting and pointing the nipples saucily upwards. There was a tiny thong, and she was self-conscious when she saw how much of her bush was visible. There was a garter belt, and stockings, along with high heels. She had to wear this to the table to eat in. She blushed hotly, feeling the hot stares of the male servants, who came and went in the dining room. At one point, she had looked up, and found one of them staring right at her boobs and distended nipples. She was glad to retire to Lance’s room, that night.

But once in the room, he had made her remove the thong, and lie on his bed. He had returned a few minutes later with a towel, bowel of water, razor, shaving crème, and lastly a beard trimmers. He placed pillows under her head, and spread her thighs very wide apart. A towel went under her hips, and he placed one hand flat on her bush. He rubbed the soft, lush curls. He had told her was going to trim her pussy and in the next second was mowing her bush off with his trimmer. She watched as her dark blond plush rug was sheered off. Soon she looked as she had as a young girl, and he laid the trimmers aside, and rubbed his fingertips across the stubble.

Amanda didn’t want to respond, but there was no way to stop it. Her hips lifted and fell and a soft groan broke from her throat. She heard him tell her how pretty her bush had been, but she would be even more beautiful with a hairless pussy. He wanted to ‘eat her out’ he had said, but he hated hair in his mouth. He covered the stubble with shaving crème, and waited no longer to start scraping off the last of her pubic hair. He used his fingers, and rinsed her pussy, checking for missed hairs. He moved the water off the bed finally, and shifted the pillows to under her hips. This raised her lower body, with its widespread thighs, to a very embarrassing position. She felt she was on display. She had no idea that Lance had set up a camera, and was filming the bed, and it’s occupants.

Lance positioned himself between her wide thighs, and saw the gleaming wetness on her lips. He told her that he saw how aroused she was. Her body couldn’t deny her needs, he told her. His fingers stroked along the shaven lips, letting her feel the heightened sensations. He slid his one finger to her clit, and groaned as he felt her body jump in response to his touch. She was responding better than he had hoped. He had always suspected she was a hot little number, just waiting for the right opportunity to bud to her full sensuality.

She cried out when he lowered his head and licked the shaved lips. His tongue played havoc with her clit, while his fingers insinuated themselves within her tight channel. He curled the fingers, and found the spongy special spot. Still working her clit, non-stop, he began pressing and massaging the amazing spot within her body. Her climax came over her like the tidal wave following an earthquake. She knew something was happening, but nothing could have prepared her for the erotic release her body experienced.

Her inner muscles were still spasming, when he moved over and thrust his cock inside of her. He filled her totally, and held her tight, trying to mash his cock to the opening of her cervix. He had a plan. He wanted her pregnant, and then she would never leave him. She would be his, and her body would be his to do with, as he pleased. His hands closed over her large breasts, massaging them and feeling the tightening of her body around his cock. Her cunt squeezed his cock, milked him and sucked him dry of his seed. He held her hips tight, trying to shoot his baby-making sperm as high into her fertile body as possible.

---------------------3------------------------------

He had been watching her cycle for some time. He knew when she should be ovulating, and timed all of it perfectly. Hopefully, her next period would never start, and he would have knocked her up. He made her keep her hips on the pillows, long after he pulled out of her body, making sure his sperm stayed inside her for as long as possible. Twice during the night, he came inside her again, and in the morning she awoke to find him filling her with his hot cum.

Her period did start though, and Lance became even more determined. When she ovulated, he made sure he fucked her at least three times during the day, spreading it out. On her birthday, he kept her in bed all day, since she was also ovulating, and filled her with sperm. She was allowed up to the bathroom was all, and had to keep her hips elevated, to make sure she stayed filled with cum.

By this time, he had begun talking about making her pregnant. He told her how much he wanted to plant his seed inside her belly, and watch it grow. He wanted her belly big and round, and he wanted her tits even bigger. He told her he would help toughen her nipples for the baby to breast feed, by sucking on them every day for at least 30 minutes. Of course, that always ended up with him inside her, and squirting even more baby-making seed into her womb.

Lance kept track of her calendar, and was watching it closely the second month after her birthday. He always knew when her period came. She never had to tell him. But the start day passed, and he waited, not saying a word. He wanted to be the one to tell her, since he knew that she probably had no idea of the dates herself. After the fourth day, and still no start of her period, he went to the drug store. Unbeknownst to Amanda, he had managed to rig the test tape so that when she peed, it would activate the strip. He had removed the lights in the bathroom, so she couldn’t see very well either. He followed her, telling the light bulbs must have burnt out and he would replace them. In the bathroom, he had quickly screwed the bulbs back in, and checked his watch. He pulled the box from where he had hidden it, and pulled the test strip out. He looked at it and nearly shouted for joy. He had done it. Amanda was pregnant. He had knocked her up, but well.

He considered telling her, but decided to wait. He watched her, wondering when she might become ‘aware’ but she seemed too dazed. He continued to fuck her regularly. He waited a month, when he estimated her to be six to seven weeks along. He had taken her doggie style, on the coffee table, while they had watched a movie. He had rented it special, since it showed a pregnant woman getting fucked in many different ways. Amanda had cum, while he was inside her and played with her heavy, dangling tits. He had stayed inside her, and pulled her onto the sofa, on his lap. They watched the rest of the movie with his cock inside her wet pussy, not quite slipping out, as he fondled, bounced and jiggled her even bigger tits.

Finally, they went up to his bed. She was in bed, naked, when he came out of the bathroom. She was lying with her hips on two pillows, and her thighs spread far apart, just as he told her to wait for him, when he came to bed. Lance let his eyes travel over her lush, body, noting the slight increase in size in her tits, and maybe he imagined it, but he thought her waist was a bit thicker as well. He came around and lay on the bed beside her, instead of entering her open and waiting body. He propped his head on one hand and reached out to cup her nearest breast with the other hand. He fondled the heavy breast. He told her how much he liked her big boobies as he called them. He flicked the nipple, tugging on it, rolling it.

Amanda couldn’t stop her body’s response. It turned her on, hearing him talk to her like that. She liked hearing his dirty words, when he talked about her body. It only made her hotter. Her eyes drifted shut, as the sensual arousal washed through her once again. But Lance’s voice drew her back.

“What did you think of the movie, honey?” he asked her. “I could tell you got pretty hot there. Did you notice all the different positions they fucked the prego chick? I got pretty turned on. She had big tits, but they weren’t as nice as these big boobies. I wonder how big your tits would get if you were pregnant?”

Amanda tried to focus on his words, and not on the arousal the massage of her breast was causing. She shook her head, which made her breasts jiggle. She heard Lance continue, but it was as if he was far away.

“I love watching your big titties bouncing and jiggling when you walk. Does it turn you on, feeling them jiggle all over?” He watched the passionate looks on her face, as he continued to work her body. “Well, it won’t be long till we find out.”

He watched, as she grew confused. “What do you mean? Find out what?”

Lance waited until she was looking into his eyes. “Why, Mandy, baby, you are pregnant. It won’t be long till I see just how big these milk jugs of yours will get.”

He saw the shock look chase the arousal from her face. She jerked away from his touch, which she had never done before.

“No! I can’t be pregnant!” She yelled, as if to convince her body it couldn’t happen.

Lance just kept on smiling. “You are sweet thing. I thought you knew since your period is about 5 weeks late, which makes you almost 2 months prego, darlin’!” He wasted no more time and pushed her back onto the bed and moved between her thighs. He held her gaze as he pushed inside her, groaning as her tightness enclosed him. He thrust forward and pulled back, almost all the way out, but not quite. “I can’t wait to see your big round belly and huge floppy tits, all full of milk for my baby. It turns me on just thinking about it.” Slowly, he slid back into her tight channel. “I’ll miss this tight love chute though. Maybe I could convince the doctor to do a caesarean, and that way you will stay nice and tight down there.” He closed his eyes, as he started moving faster within her wet heat. He didn’t see the look of horror that passed over her face. He came hard and fast, and shot his seed into her fruitful belly. He slid his hand down, and worked her clit until she climaxed, sucking his cock and seed even more deeply into her body.

--------------------------4----------------------------

Amanda paused and looked at Tom, who was staring at the table. She could have left parts of the sordid tale out, but she had felt compelled to tell it all. Tom looked up a moment later.

“How did you end up here?”

Amanda held his clear-eyed gaze. “Two things happened within the next couple of days. I received a registered letter telling me that since I was now eighteen, I had inherited a trust left to me by my great-grandmother. And then, Lance had to go out of town about a movie he had already committed to. I stole some of his clothes, and went straight to the lawyer’s. There was enough to buy the RV, and get me this far. That is why I need a job.”

Tom finished his juice, his thoughts chaotic and coming fast and furious to his brain. Amanda’s soft voice drew his attention after several long moments of silence.

“Am I out of a job? I can leave in the morning.”

Tom looked over at her, taking in the beauty of her face. He shook his head. “No, please, stay. I’m sure we can work this out.”

Amanda smiled softly. She covered his hand with her own. “Thank you, Tom.”

Tom smiled as well, but felt compelled to be honest with her. “Amanda, I offered you this job because I am attracted to you, physically, and after hearing your story…” he paused, trying to decide how to express his deepest thoughts and feelings.

Amanda misinterpreted his pause though. “And after hearing my tale of incest, you can’t stand the sight of me, right?”

Tom turned quickly, putting his hands on her shoulders. “What happened to you is not your fault! Your stepfather is a bastard!”

“You don’t think I should have found some way to escape him sooner?”

Tom shook his head slowly. “Honey, you were grieving the loss of your mother, and suddenly the only person in your immediate world takes advantage of you. You are not to blame. Stop thinking like that!” He couldn’t stop himself and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

After a moment, Amanda felt her body relax in his embrace. She had felt a pull of attraction towards this man from the first moment she saw him standing at the table. She didn’t understand why, but slowly put it down to his kindness to her. No one had given a damn about her for so long, that she hadn't been able to trust her instincts. She felt his warm hands soothingly rubbing her back, stroking her hair. It felt so wonderful that she rubbed against him gently. Immediately she felt her nipples taut and sensitive rubbing against the thin material of her gown and the muscular hardness of his shirt. She felt Tom’s fingers in her hair and she tilted her head back slightly.

She couldn’t believe she was aroused! What was she thinking? Yet, she couldn’t look away from his intense gaze. And she didn’t push at his embrace, and made no effort to evade the slow descent of his mouth. She tensed for a moment, remembering Lance. But in the next instant, Tom’s mouth erased just about every memory in her brain about her previous experiences.

Tom touched her lips lightly, just barely caressing, tasting, savoring and learning. He made love to her lips, she realized with a start of surprise. He kissed her as if that were the most important thing he could possibly be doing. His kiss was slow, sensual and when his tongue lightly requested entry by stroking her lower lip, her mouth opened eagerly.

Once again, Tom surprised her by not rushing her. He caressed her tongue slowly, and explored her mouth with his tongue. He teased her tongue and finally enticed her to enter his mouth. He encouraged her without words, and slowly her tongue lightly, tentatively explored and discovered the sensual heat he offered. It seemed perfectly natural to shift in his arms as his hand slid forward, under her arm. She welcomed his hand and pressed her large breast into his palm. And when he massaged her sensitive flesh, she groaned. And when his fingers began rubbing and then tugging the distended nipple, she gave a yelp of surprise and desire.

Tom maneuvered her off the seat and back to the bed. He pressed her onto the bed, coming down by her side. He had her nightgown bunched up above her breasts in the next moment, and lifted his head. He groaned as he saw the large, round breasts. Her nipples were taut and stuck up at least half an inch. He couldn’t resist lowering his head and taking the farthest nipple captive with his mouth. One hand cupped the big breast and lifted it for better access. He sucked the nipple and surrounding flesh into his mouth. He sucked and pulled on the nipple, feeling her hips shifting on the bed. He moved to the other nipple a moment later, and sucked that one as well.

Amanda slid her hands into his hair and held his head tight to her breast. It didn’t matter that she barely knew this man, or that he was really the first person to show her any tenderness since her mother had died. Nothing mattered except the heat coursing through her body just then. Her hands fell away as he lifted his head, and gazed at her lush body. She watched as his eyes slid down, to her distended belly.

Amanda flushed as his hand slid into the panties and started pulling them down, revealing more of her distended flesh to his gaze. Her hands moved unconsciously to stop him, embarrassed about her body.

Tom paused and looked back up into her face. “Amanda you are so beautiful. Please, let me see all of you… please.”

Amanda’s hands fell to her sides and Tom slid her panties down. He slowly revealed her shaven mound. She felt the start of surprise as his hand paused. But it was only a moment before his fingers were moving over her smoothness, and finally sliding between her thighs. She spread her thighs, making it easier for him to caress and stroke her smooth, wet lips.

Tom groaned as he felt her wetness. He looked back up as he cupped his hand over her mound, his fingers still lightly caressing her lips. His voice was hoarse as he smiled at her. “I thought you were beautiful before, Amanda. Now I see you are smooth, and I am cast down at the beauty I see.”

Amanda had left that part out of her story, feeling it was too embarrassing to recount every detail. But with Tom, she was no longer embarrassed. “You like it?”

Tom kissed her passionately and slid his fingers between her lips. “Like it! I nearly lost my control when I saw your shaved pussy. God! You make me hotter than any woman I’ve ever been with.” He felt the shiver go through her body as he said the word ‘pussy.’ He continued to caress her soft flesh and lowered his head to her nearest breast, once again capturing her distended nipple in his mouth. He suckled her breast as he eased his fingers more deeply into her body, but moved his thumb unerringly to her clit. Her cry echoed around the quiet room, as her body orgasmed to his touch.

Tom watched as her body shook, enjoying the bouncing of her breasts and shaking of her belly. He had never made love to a pregnant woman, and all his preconceptions were falling to the wayside. He wasn’t turned off. Instead, knowing her body was nurturing a new life, regardless of how the life started, was making him hornier than he could remember being, even as a randy teenaged boy!

He only paused a few moments, before he began working her body again, using his newly gained knowledge to stimulate certain areas, and brought her to a second climax a few moments later. This time, her body bathed his hand with her fluids. As her breathing calmed, he brought his hand up and stroked his hand all over her breasts, making them wet with her own liquids of passion. He lowered his mouth and sucked the farthest nipple then, and pulled and tugged on it, elongating her full breast. He released it suddenly, and watched as her large breast bounce and jiggled until it settled again on her chest and slid slightly sideways. He called her name, waiting until her eyes opened and focused on his face. He smiled gently.

“You have the most gorgeous tits.” He watched the flush of color rush up over her chest and onto her cheeks. He was glad to see she responded to his use of certain words. “I want you to raise up and sit astride my thighs. I want to enter you this way so I watch your big boobies bounce and jiggle as you feel my cock inside your body.”

He watched and waited for her to tense and reject him. But she didn’t. Instead, she smiled a tiny smile and let him help her move to do as he asked. His own pants were shoved down and his long, hard cock was released. He pulled the nightgown off over her head, and then watched as her eyes lowered to his body. He saw her eyes widen when she saw his manhood, and then her lips curved into a bigger smile as she saw that he was also shaven. She eagerly moved her hands and closed them around his hardness. A moment later, she was pulling and tugging on his cock, letting her hands slide his skin across his hardness.