Amanda's Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

Tom groaned when she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. He long hair cascaded around her face and shielded them totally. He watched her head bob up and down as she sucked his cock in and out of her mouth. And when her one hand slid down and cupped his balls, his hips jerked upwards in response. He finally had to pull her face away from his body.

“I want to cum inside you.” Amanda nodded and moved forward. She rose up and guided Tom’s hardness to her soft flesh. She felt his hands move and grasp her hips. She wiggled and moved her hips, working just the head of cock between her lips, dragging the moment of the joining out, prolonging it. But Tom could not wait another moment and his hands tightened and pulled her body to his. In the next second, he was held tightly inside her body, buried to the hilt.

Amanda gasped and took a moment to steady her body, propping her hands on his forearms. This mashed her breasts together and created a deep and entrancing cleavage, and Tom lifted his head to lick both distended nipples, one after the other. His hands moved from his hips to cup her breasts. He carried the large, round globes, and began telling how sexy she was, and how beautiful her burgeoning body was to him. His fingers plucked at her nipples and then his hands moved down to caress her rounded belly. Around and around his hands slid, caressing the flesh that covered her baby. He closed his eyes for a moment, and he saw the baby suckling at her breasts, while he held them both in his arms. It was too much, and Tom came hard and fast, shooting his seed up into her eager body.

Amanda moved up and down and wiggled her hips, pressing her clit against his hardness. She experienced her third orgasm a moment later. She felt his hot cum shooting into her body, filling her, even as her own muscles began spasming and squeezing hard around his cock. It was wild, sensual and unbridled. She cried out as she truly enjoyed for the first time making love to a man. Exhausted, she let her body begin to fall onto his chest.

Tom’s arms stopped her abruptly. “The baby!”

Amanda smiled at him and lowered herself to lie on his body. “I can sleep on my belly, until the baby tells me no more… So this is okay.” She closed her eyes, letting the amazing feelings wash over her body. She could feel his cock softening, and sliding out of her body, a little more with each breath she took. She squeezed her muscles, to try and keep him inside a little longer, but he chuckled and told her if she kept that up, they would be riding again in a few minutes.

Amanda flushed once she got his meaning, but deliberately continued to flex those seductive muscles. Tom finally groaned and literally pulled her off his body.

“Damn, woman! I think one of needs to rest, and it is me.”

Amanda smiled as he pulled her close, and nestled her head on his chest. It felt so wonderful, being held close and tenderly, by him. She wanted to ask him something, but she fell asleep the very next second.

----------------------------5----------------------------

Rose arrived early and was surprised to find that Tom had not yet opened the café. On the nights he slept over the café, as he had last night, he was always first to arrive. Rose unlocked the door as Bill parked their truck out back. She was just turning on the lights when she glanced over at where Amanda’s RV was not parked. She nearly dropped the coffee pot as she saw the front door swing open and then next moment Tom stepped outside. His hair was wet, and as she watched he was still buttoning his shirt. He looked back over his shoulder, seemed to say something and then shut the door.

Tom reached the front door and cursed his luck as he saw the lights were already on. The minute he entered, he saw Rose. The next moment, he knew from the look on her face that she must have seen him leaving Amanda’s RV.

“Morning, Rose. You are bright and early today.”

Rose continued to stare at him. She finally shook her head and finished starting the coffeemaker. She muttered something under her breath, but stopped as she saw her husband enter the kitchen, just behind the open window, where she was standing. She looked up and saw Bill was grinning at Tom, and she realized that he must have seen their boss leaving the RV as well. She made a rude sound under her breath, and drew the attention of both men.

“Is something wrong, Rose?” Tom asked her solicitously.

Bill nodded, adding, “Are you feeling okay, honey?”

“You men are all alike,” Rose told them, still half under her breath, but just loud enough for them to hear. She was further angered when she saw the men again smiling at each other. She slammed a cup and saucer in front Tom, where he was sitting at the counter. “You should be horse-whipped!”

Tom looked a little surprised at her vehement attack, but Bill spoke up. “Rose, sweetheart, it’s none of our business.”

Tom flushed slightly, but turned as the bell over the door jingled. Amanda practically danced into the café, smiling.

“Good morning, everyone. I wasn’t sure what I should wear to work, so I put on jeans, and a shirt. Is there an apron for me to wear? Just tell me what you want me to do, boss.”

Tom had to grin at her effervescence. He had pretty much felt the same way, ever since he had awakened next to Amanda that morning. Before he could say anything, Amanda had moved over to Rose and was offering to help her with anything that ‘just needed doing.’ Tom watched as Rose melted under the younger woman’s smile. It was obvious that Amanda was going to influence them all.

Tom hung up the phone, grateful to have gotten an appointment so soon. He had over heard Rose and Amanda talking during mid-morning calm. Rose had asked Amanda about a doctor, and she was as surprised as he when they heard Amanda tell them she hadn't been to a doctor yet. He glanced at his watch and saw that if they left now, they would just make it in time. He walked over to Bill and told him he was in charge, and then went over to where Rose and Amanda filling the sugar bowls. He reached out and grabbed Amanda’s hand.

“Rose, we are running out for a little while. You and Bill have run of the place till closing.” He turned and pulled Amanda behind him.

Amanda followed, but finally tugged her hand free when they reached his dirt covered pick-up truck. “Where are we going? I don’t think we should leave them alone. It could get busy…”

Tom nodded, but still almost pushed Amanda up into the truck. He walked around and climbed in beside her. “We have an appointment in town.”

Amanda guessed it must have to do with his hiring her, or why else would he have brought her? She asked about the different places as they passed them, but stopped when they pulled up outside a medical clinic. She started to ask, but then she guessed she had to have a physical for work. She followed him, and was surprised when they were ushered straight back, despite the half full waiting room. She was handed a gown to put on, and they were left alone.

Amanda held the gown, and then looked over at Tom. She almost asked if he was going to leave, but that did seem a little silly considering the previous night. She flushed and proceeded to take off all of her clothes, as she had been directed. Tom stood and tied the knot in the back. It was only a moment later, and the door opened. A very friendly looking man in his late forties walked in, and shook Tom’s hand. He then turned to where Amanda was perched on the table.

“Hello, Amanda. I’m Dr. Adams. Now, do you know your EDC?”

Amanda looked from the doctor to Tom, and shook her head. She flushed as she revealed that she had never seen a doctor, since she found out she was pregnant. Mark Adams just nodded.

“That’s not a problem. We’ll just start from scratch then. Can you recall the date of your last period.”

Amanda shook her head, realizing how little she truly did know. But the doctor just smiled, and told her it was not a problem. Amanda added that she knew the month, and Mark smiled at her.

“That’s good enough, my dear. First babies rarely show up when they are scheduled anyway. This is your first pregnancy, correct?”

Amanda nodded, feeling she should tell the doctor more, but not sure how to go about it. The doctor said he was going to send the nurse in to get her ready, and perhaps Tom would like to step out for a few minutes. Tom was going to protest, but something in Mark’s face told him not to. He followed Mark into the hall, and waited while he directed his nurse. Mark gestured for Tom to enter his office across the hall, and closed the door. Tom took a seat across the desk from Mark.

“Tom, we’ve known each other a long time.” Mark paused, not sure where the line was drawn in this patient confidentiality issue.

Tom held his hand up to stop his friend. “Look, Mark. Amanda may not be pregnant with my baby, but as far as I’m concerned she is ‘with me’ and I’m assuming full financial responsibility. And, I plan on being involved as much as possible from here on out.”

Mark nodded. “All right. Then I won’t bring up the topic of the natural father unless I turn something up on the ultrasound, or the amniocentesis. I feel we need to do both because if the month she gave me is correct, then I’m guessing we need to check for surprises. Now let’s go back in, shall we?”

Tom followed Mark back into the room and found that Amanda had been arranged on the table with her feet up in the stirrups. The nurse gestured for him to stand at her head, and she moved to assist Dr. Adams down at Amanda’s feet. The nurse whispered something to the doctor, and he nodded.

Tom reached over and picked up her hand, and held it tightly, listening as Mark began explaining everything he was doing. He worked as quickly as possible, and she soon had her feet out of the stirrups and was fully reclining on the bed. He watched as Mark adjusted the sheet covering her from the waist down, but pulled the gown. Mark palpated her belly, and then took some measurements. Amanda blushed when lifted the gown and exposed her breasts. He examined them for lumps, and lastly showed her how he could express some milk from her nipple.

Amanda just watched in silence, amazed at everything. The nurse then helped her to sit back up on the table, and handed her another huge glass of water. Both the nurse and the doctor left them alone, with the admonishment to drink the glass as quickly as possible. Amanda chugged as much as she could, and stopped for a breath. She saw Tom watching her.

“I have to drink to fill my bladder. He wants to do the ultrasound today, the nurse said.” She paused and took a couple more swallows. “She made me drink two of these before you came back. I’m afraid if he presses too hard, I’ll embarrass myself.”

Tom grinned, but shook his head. He was still mulling over what Mark had said, and was hoping nothing was wrong with her baby. He assumed she was going to keep it, or she probably would have gotten an abortion, instead of buying an RV and running away. He stood up and walked over as she finished the water. He set the glass aside, standing in front of her.

“I got pretty hot, seeing your lovely body a minute ago. I also didn’t like Mark touching you, even though he is the doctor.”

Amanda flushed at his honest admission. “His touch wasn’t anywhere near as nice as yours.”

Tom groaned, which only increased as she lifted her hand to his chest. He could feel her heat through the thin cotton. His nipple beaded up hard and fast under her gentle caresses. His cock got hard when she pinched the nipple, though. Amanda looked down and saw his response and smiled. Before he figured her intentions, her hand had slid down and was now cupping his hardness, concealed by his jeans. Tom closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the sensations, before he moved her hand away.

“Damn, honey! I’ll be the one embarrassed you keep that up.”

Amanda chuckled softly. She did sober though, adding. “Thanks for staying with me. I’d never had a doctor do any of that stuff before. My mother had said there was no need… not yet, anyway.” A sad look crossed her face.

Tom couldn’t resist and hugged her close. “It’s okay. From now on, we only look forward.”

The door opened and the nurse entered, pushing a large machine. The doctor followed her, and soon Amanda was again lying on her back, her belly exposed. She was watched quietly, as the doctor moved the device through the cold jelly he had squirted over her belly. For several minutes, Mark moved the machine around, not speaking. He could feel his nurse tense up, but she said nothing either. He finally looked up and smiled at Amanda.

“I’ll record this, so you can watch it later.”

Amanda frowned. “I don’t have a VCR.”

Tom nodded his head. “We’ll use mine, no problem. Just explain what we are looking at please.”

Mark grinned. He moved the sound device and pointed out the beating heart. He told it looked quite normal, and then showed her the head, the spine, two arms, two legs. Amanda pointed at the screen and asked if that was the baby’s penis. Mark looked from the screen to her face. He readjusted the device and then asked her to turn to the one side. She did so, and then she saw. It was Tom who spoke though.

“Good Lord! That’s either the biggest… or…”

Mark and the nurse laughed. “Or, it’s another leg. Look here, and you will see another heart. And here is the second head.”

Amanda gasped as she realized what he was telling her. “Oh my God! Two babies!”

Mark smiled at her. “That’s all I can see. I don’t think there is a third hiding in there anywhere.”

Tom sensed her concern and put his hand on her shoulder. “That’s great, isn’t it honey?” He leaned down and kissed her parted lips. “While you feed one, I’ll rock the other. No sweat!”

Amanda turned and looked at Tom. Sure, she had had sex with him, but she didn’t expect him to assume responsibility. He was still grinning though. He looked over at Mark. “Now that we’ve figured out what that appendage is, anyway to tell the sex of the babies yet?”

Mark smiled and asked Amanda to shift her position again, and he tried to tell, but the babies were being secretive. Amanda said that was okay. She didn’t need to know. The appointment ended quickly, and Mark said he would call with the test results the next day.

---------------------6----------------------------------

Mandy watched as Tom closed for the night. He had told Rose and Bill to leave early, and they would take care of things. He had Mandy sitting for most of the evening, minding the cash register. He cooked, and Rose’s niece served and took orders. It was a quiet evening, and Tom had Carol leave an hour before closing as well. The last hours had been slow, with just a few people stopping in for a late night coffee, or satisfy a sweet tooth. Tom had introduced her to everyone through out the day, and her head was spinning with names and faces.

Tom finally had everything shut down and motioned her towards the door. He turned the lights off, and locked the door. He walked with her towards the RV, and she unlocked it. She turned and looked up at Tom, just holding his gaze for a few moments.

“Are you coming in?” she finally asked him, barely getting the words past the lump in her throat.

Tom smiled as he held the door for her to go in. “I was hoping you’d invite me in, ma’am.”

Amanda laughed, easing the tension. She walked in and kicked her shoes off first thing. She saw Tom lock the door before he followed her. She had sat on the bed and was watching him. He smiled slowly, and pulled his shirt up over his head. His boots hit the floor next, followed by his jeans, socks and at last he stopped in front of her, wearing only his jockey shorts. He could feel Amanda’s eyes travel over his body, moving down, and then slowly working their way back up. She paused for a very long when she reached his shorts. And his manhood responded quite proudly to the attention. She reached her hands out towards him, but he took a step back.

“I think one of is a trifle over-dressed, for the occasion, ma’am.”

Amanda giggled at his southern drawl. She lowered her hands and pulled her shirt up over her head. Her fingers went to her jeans, which she had to leave unsnapped to get them to fit. She leaned back on the bed, and began shoving them down. Her panties went with them, and she felt quite exposed, wearing only a very sexy bra, which barely concealed her breasts, and her white cotton socks.

But Tom didn’t seem to mind at all. He reached his hands down and released the front catch of her bra. The two halves parted and her full breasts threatened to escape their prison any moment. He shoved his own shorts down and kicked them away as he lowered his body to lie beside her on the bed. He gently slid his fingers beneath the farthest bra cup, and eased the material aside. He was quite pleased to find her nipple already taut and distended. He played with tender, sensitive nub, teasing it until the flesh peaked even longer. He moved to her other breast, and gave it the same devoted attention.

Amanda tried to pull him to her, but he resisted. He wanted to make this joining last longer than it had last night. He moved his hand down and caressed her swollen belly with gentle circles before he eased it down to her mound. He felt the slight stubbles, and grinned up at her.

“Will you let me shave you, in the morning? I don’t have the patience to wait to night.”

Amanda nodded, flushing at the arousal she felt as she imagined his fingers on her most tender flesh, shaving away the bold hair that came back. His fingers tickled over the short hairs, and made her shiver in response. Tom smiled as he slid his fingers between her wet lips, and caressed her gently, yet with purpose. He entered her body slowly, and moved his thumb to rest over her clit. Using her wetness, his fingers began to move in a rhythm as old as time. He seemed to know what her body needed, and supplied it before she knew it was a need. Her body jerked over and over, as he relentlessly manipulated her clit. He took her to the edge again, and then still twice more. He ignored her pleas, and watched her body shake and shiver. He ran his tongue from one taut nipple to the other, suckling on the second one. His mouth moved to the front of her neck, above her breasts, and as he finally let her crash dive over the cliff into orgasmic relief, he sucked the skin there, and purposely marked her tender flesh.

Amanda lay gasping, feeling his mouth gently biting and sucking her skin, while his fingers danced magic on and in her body. When her breathing returned to normal, Tom began the slow, sensual magic again. This time he took her higher, and made her wait even longer, before he brought her release. He resisted her hands, clutching at him; she kept trying to pull him over her. He finally eased back and whispered to her softly that he wanted her to get on her knees.

Amanda hesitated, remembering how Lance had been, when he had taken her this way. She had not enjoyed it, feeling embarrassed and used. But Tom was gentle, and his voice tender, as his touch. He soon had her kneeling on the bed. Her head hung low, and her forearms rested on the bed. She felt Tom behind her, between her lower legs, his hands caressing her rounded cheeks and hips. Almost as if he sensed her hesitation, he cupped her mound and began caressing her lightly. Her body was almost dripping her own liquids as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her lips.

Tom grasped her hips in his hands, and began easing forward. With a ‘pop’ sound, her flesh swallowed his head. He groaned as her heat enveloped him. He thrust forward, and buried himself against her fleshy lips.

Amanda gasped as she felt him inside her. She felt so full, so ‘stuffed’ with his cock; she thought the babies probably thought the other had just kicked him or her. And then, he slowly pulled back, sliding out of her body just to the rim of flesh surrounding his cock. Holding her hips, he thrust forward, and the slap of cum-filled balls sounded loud in the quiet of the room. He pulled back, and thrust again. The sound of his heavy balls slapping against her wet flesh was incredibly erotic. He leaned forward and grabbed one of her breasts. He squeezed the heavy breast, and thrust forward again, and again. He soon set up a rhythm of thrust, slap, thrust, slap.

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers