Amanda's Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers

Amanda moved one hand down and began to touch her clit, matching the rhythm of Tom’s thrusts in and out of her body. She could feel her body building again. She felt poised, with sound of his balls slap-slap against her wet skin loud in her ears. Tom’s hand tightened on her breast, and he jerked forward. She pressed her clit hard, and her body followed him to climax. She felt her cunt muscles squeezing on his cock. It felt like she was pulling his cock deeper into her body, as she felt the hot cum filling her body.

They slid down onto the bed, exhausted. Tom shifted them around, and held her against him, spoon-style. He cupped her uppermost breast in his hand, and her nipple poked through his spread fingers. He remembered nothing else until morning. He awoke to the sound of water running, and rubbed his fingers across his cheeks and chin. He felt the two days growth, since he hadn't shaved yesterday either. He remembered what he had said to Amanda last night, about shaving her.

Just then the water stopped, and the small bathroom door opened. He lay on his side and watched as Amanda stepped out, naked. Her hair was wet, and her body had droplets of water coursing over it still. He couldn’t resist. He was out of bed and behind her two seconds later. He kissed her neck while one hand cupped her heavy breast, and the other caressed her belly. “I’m guessing we both wouldn’t fit in there, would we?”

Amanda grinned and shook her head. “Not with me like this, we won’t.” She grabbed the towel she had set out, and turned in his arms. “There is still plenty of hot water, if you want your shower now.”

Tom glanced at his watch. He had arranged for Bill to open that morning. He nodded, and then told her to lay down on the bed. He had a little shaving to do when he got out. He cupped her mound, and was disappointed to feel she was completely smooth. He looked at her, frowning.

Amanda shrugged. “I’m sorry. I forgot.” She moved closer to him and slid her fingers into his pubic hair. “But I would be happy to take care of this stubbly forest, for you.”

Tom froze. He hadn't thought about anyone but himself shaving, down there! He hadn't thought that he must also have some growth there to match the beard growth on his face. He looked down into Amanda’s face. He wondered if Lance had been shaven. But then he shook the thought out of his head. He didn’t want the bastard to enter into any part of his time with Amanda. “Do you want to make me as smooth as you are, my sweet?”

Amanda blushed hotly. It was almost as he had read her intimate thoughts.

mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers