Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took Lavrell's cock into her mouth first. Nearly immediately after sucking in the head, she felt drool tip over her bottom lip and begin its slow journey towards her chin. By the time she had worked both Lavrell's and Marcus' cocks to full hardness, a string of saliva hung from her chin and her breasts were wet with more.

Amanda had come to absolutely adore sucking cock. To be specific, sucking black cock. Being in a subordinate position kneeling before the men while at the same time being in control of events was a wonderful dichotomy and the dual roles stimulated her. Ordinarily, she would have her eyes locked on the eyes of the man whose cock she was sucking. But today, with one black cock in her mouth and a second in her hand, her eyes made the rounds between looking at both men and then looking at the cock she was not sucking.

At one point, looking up at Marcus, she found herself staring into his cell phone camera. She had a sense pictures were being taken but this view obviously confirmed it. Long since resigned to the fact she couldn't control it, and increasingly accepting of the fact that she enjoyed it, Amanda winked at the camera as she worked the cock into her throat.

Lavrell took the opportunity to move in behind her. In a seeming choreographed act, Marcus stepped back to take a seat on the couch with Amanda's lips still wrapped around his cock while Lavrell grabbed her hips and positioned his cock at her pussy lips. He teased her briefly by gently sliding the head of his cock along her soaking wet seam. He could feel her pussy beckoning him inside as her hips invitingly gyrated for him to complete the act.

Her orgasm began the moment his cockhead slipped inside her pussy lips. Amanda desperately pushed back in an effort to take more of him inside, but Lavrell maintained his distance. As if to compensate for the lack of cock in her pussy, Amanda pushed forward and took Marcus into her throat. Then, just as her orgasm began to wind down, Lavrell gave a long steady push as he slipped his full length inside her.

Amanda's orgasm began anew. Her muffled moans of pleasure could be heard from around Marcus' cock. The fingers of her left hand and wedding ring were coated in her saliva as those of her right gripped his muscular thigh.

The three of them fucked like this for a while before the men could no longer hold out. Lavrell went first. As his semen began to fill her pussy, Marcus' balls began to pump their contents into Amanda's mouth. The sensation of both men getting off at the same time pushed Amanda over the edge and she came with them.

Amanda swallowed Marcus completely then turned around to clean Lavrell's cock of their combined juices, before rolling on to her back on the living room floor to catch her breath. The two men reclined themselves as they too caught their breath.

"Little bitch," Lavrell said as he interrupted the sound of the heavy breathing, "you fine, you know that?"

Marcus echoed his sentiments, "Damn straight! You gonna wear me out!"

Amanda giggled in response. Their complimentary words stirred memories of what had just happened. Coupled with the sensations her body was still feeling, Amanda's nipples flared to life once again. She stared at the ceiling and responded in the sexual purr which had nearly become her typical speaking voice with them, "It is the two of you that are going to wear me out." Then, in an admission that was strikingly open for her she said, "I can't believe how much I like to fuck. I am never like this with my husband."

Both Lavrell and Marcus paused a moment a glanced at each other before responding, not wanting to spoil her thoughts with a bad response. Lavrell took the lead, "Little bitch, that's probably because your husband ain't got a black cock. And I think you got a love for some chocolate. Ain't I right?"

Amanda smiled at his words. He was right and she knew it. She didn't have to say anything to confirm it. She had been following their lead down this pleasure path and enjoyed the entire ride. Still, she couldn't resist, "You are right. I do have a love for chocolate. Especially chocolate that comes with that delicious vanilla pudding."

All three of them laughed at her comments.

Amanda remained naked as she fixed her black lovers some food. All the while, the two men pinched her ass, tweaked her nipples, and felt her up as she did so. After eating, the two men were ready for another round with their slut, but they didn't want to run the risk of ruining things with Eddie walking in, in the middle of it. At the same time, they could see the heat in her beginning to stir. At one point, while Marcus was sucking Amanda's tits, Lavrell mentioned to her, "I guess your son going to be home soon. We probably need to roll before he gets here."

Amanda took the bait, "Let me text him to see where he is."

Lavrell smiled at her as he tweaked the nipple Marcus was not sucking and said, "You sure little bitch? Wouldn't you rather be safe and just have us leave?"

Amanda shook her head no as she struggled to get the phone in her hand, but she was unwilling to remover her other hand from caressing the back of Marcus' head. Lavrell watched her struggle a moment before taking the phone from her and, leaning down into Amanda's ear, saying softly, "Call him, little bitch. You know I like that."

Amanda shifted her gaze to Lavrell as he said this, and then just closed her eyes and nodded her head. Lavrell found Eddie in her contacts, pressed the call button, and held the phone to Amanda's ear.

"Hey mom, what's up?"

"Hi sweetie, I am just trying to see when you'll be home. I, um, don't want to lock you out."

Eddie thought it a strange question since he had his own keys, but replied anyway, "I'll probably leave here in an hour so."

"An hour?" Amanda said into the phone. However it was more of a question for Lavrell and Marcus than it was towards Eddie. She wanted to know if they felt they could go again.

Eddie, unaware of what was going on in his home, answered, "Yea mom. That ok?"

Amanda saw the smile in Lavrell's face and knew what that meant. "Sure honey. I was just asking. I should be here when you get home."

And with that, Amanda slipped from the chair to kneeling on the floor as Lavrell unceremoniously hung up the phone. Looking up at her two black lovers with a smile, Amanda said, "An hour. A girl like me can get a lot done in an hour." Immediately she fished out each cock from the underwear hiding them and then added, "But let's not waste any time." as she took turns sucking each of them back to life.

Once good and hard, Lavrell sat back on the seat and held his cock straight up, without a word telling Amanda what she should do. Amanda gave him that lovely smile of hers as she obeyed his unspoken command. She straddled his hips and positioned her wet pussy lips above his bulging cockhead. Then she slowly let her body weight take over as she felt him slip inside her.

The walls of Amanda's home were soon reverberating with the sound of Amanda's expanding language skills. A long, drawn out, "Fuuuuckkkk yesssssssssss" groaned from her lips as her pussy made its slow descent on Lavrell's cock. Once fully seated, the married teacher paused and slowly began to grind herself on his cock. She could feel every inch of him stretching her. She could feel his pubic hair brushing against her shaved mound and her engorged clit. And she could feel yet another orgasm brewing.

Amanda raised herself up slightly before pushing back down. Unwilling to remove too much of the black shaft from her cheating white pussy, she made subtle movements to increase the sensations she was enjoying. Lavrell and Marcus exchanged a smile as they listened to Amanda, unaware of her own sounds, enter into a slow chant of "Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck..." timed for each contact her pussy made with Lavrell's crotch. The pitch of her words was increasing each time indicating the proximity of her orgasm.

Now it was Marcus' turn. He stepped behind Amanda and placed the head of his cock at her anal ring. Each time she slapped down on Lavrell's cock, it added just a bit more pressure to his cock. He continued to lean forward himself and finally, in one slow descent Amanda's ass welcomed his cock in. "Fuckkkk yessss...I'mmmm cumminggggg!" she cried out.

Amanda's pussy spasmed around Lavrell's cock as her sphincter opened to draw in Marcus'. Her head sunk into Lavrell's shoulder as all focus of her being was on the sensation in her pussy and ass. The two black studs began a rhythmic fucking of the highly aroused wife. She never seemed to fully come down from an orgasm; it only ebbed slightly before ramping back up again.

They fell into a steady rhythm until Marcus was ready to cum. He didn't have to tell Amanda what to do. He just simply said, "Little bitch, I getting ready to nut." and she knew what to do. She slipped herself out from between both black cocks and fell to her knees before Marcus. The two black men nodded in agreement as Amanda gleefully took the black cock that had just been buried in her ass into her mouth. With one hand massaging his full testicles and the other wrapping around his ass to pull him in deeper, Amanda used her lips and tongue to draw the semen into her mouth. She felt the head of Marcus' cock expand just as the first jet of cum erupted onto the tongue. She quickly swallowed to make room for more. She marveled at the volume of cum these two men consistently produced and hungered for every single drop of it. Once Marcus' cock was done feeding her, Amanda turned towards Lavrell, absentmindedly muttering aloud to herself, "I love to swallow cum..." as she took in Lavrell's cock. A short bit later and Lavrell's testicles were also pumping their contents into Amanda's sucking mouth.

The three of them lay in their post sex glow for a few minutes before Amanda looked at the clock in a panic. It had been just about an hour since she had talked to her son, meaning he could be home at any moment. She also quickly grabbed her phone to check for texts or messages from him. She knew she would not have missed his call because the phone was right next to her. And even if she didn't hear it, Lavrell would certainly have made her aware.

The fact that he hadn't texted or called did little to ease her fears. Now she didn't know where he was, or exactly when he'd be home. Both Lavrell and Marcus were reveling in the look of nervousness on Amanda's face. What made it so enjoyable for them was the wide of eyes of nervousness coupled with her tongue routinely licking at her lips as she unconsciously sought to gather any droplets of cum she may have missed.

When she saw the two men dress, her tension eased a bit since it seemed like they were getting ready to leave. But once they sat back down she was torn. She didn't want to tell them to leave, and briefly wondered if she could even utter the words, but at the same time, she couldn't be caught by Eddie with them in the house. It was only then that she realized she was still naked! Her clothes were not in sight since Lavrell had cast them aside at some point during their foray, so she slipped into her bedroom to grab a new outfit to throw on, figuring she'd search for the others once they had left.

Lavrell followed behind her in silence.

Amanda grabbed a bra, t-shirt and some sweats and was surprised to see Lavrell standing there when she turned around.

"What you doing my little bitch?"

Amanda looked at him a bit confused then said, "Uh, I'm just getting some clothes on before Eddie gets here."

Lavrell calmly nodded as he strode towards her. He took the bra from her hand and tossed it across the room. "First, no bras, ever, when I around. Got that my little bitch?" Amanda nodded slightly aroused at this very dominant and commanding tone he used with her. Lavrell nodded again before leaning down towards her ear, "You take those clothes out there with you, but they don't go on until we hear your boy pull up. Understand?" Amanda again obediently nodded and then followed Lavrell out of her bedroom, clothes in hand.

Once there, Lavrell sat down on the couch and, pointing at the clothes in Amanda's hand, calmly motioned for her to bring them over to him. She did. Then Lavrell looked up at her as she stood there naked before him and said, "Little bitch, tell Marcus when you going to put those clothes on."

Amanda's nipples flared to attention with this display as she looked at Marcus. She could barely get the words out, "I, um...will put my clothes on when we hear, um... my son pull up."

Amanda was out of breath at the simple thought of what she was doing. All she could think of was two things; stuffing one of those black cocks back into her pussy and taking the other into either her ass or mouth. And second, what would her son think of all this. Both of those thought raged through her mind as she sat down and mindlessly tweaked her nipples.

A few minutes later she heard a car pull in the driveway. She leapt to her feet and peered out the window to confirm it was Eddie. It was. She turned toward Lavrell with a pleading look in her eyes and he handed her, her clothes. She quickly dashed naked away from the door so she wouldn't get caught by her son as she threw on her clothes. She was halfway dressed when she realized she still would have to explain both Lavrell and Marcus being there.

She didn't have time to dwell on it however because a moment after she pulled her t-shirt down, the front door opened and she heard the familiar call, "Mom? I'm home."

Eddie stepped around the corner and the first faces he saw were those of the two black men. One of which he had seen before. The other he had never met. Eddie had no way of knowing it was the man who had sent his mother pictures of herself getting the two black men off during his last visit home. Eddie stopped dead in his tracks and could only mutter out a confused, "Uh, hi. My mom's here right?"

Both black men gave a deep laugh and Lavrell replied, "Yea, your momma is here."

Just then Amanda appeared, braless, nipples at attention, and a slight scent of cum probably still on her breath to greet her son, "Hi honey!" as she gave him a peck on the cheek. Eddie's eyes, which had immediately picked up on her braless tits, were wide with confusion, nervousness, and arousal and his cheeks were flushed with that telltale sign she had come to decipher. She couldn't help but smile to herself at his reaction as she motioned towards her two black lovers and said to Eddie, "You remember Lavrell right honey? He was here the last time you came home." She paused a moment before adding, "I think the last time we Skyped he came over also." She paused again to gauge her son's reaction to those words, and then added "He brought our mutual friend Marcus today. I don't think you've met him yet though."

Eddie could only mumble out an incoherent response which seemed like a greeting to the two men before nervously looking back at his mother. Amanda gently patted her son on the cheek and said, "it's ok honey. These men are friends of mine. You remember the salesman we talked about don't you?"

"Uh yea mom, sorry. I, um, just wasn't expecting anyone here."

Amanda completely dismissed his alarm and continued, "Well, these are the 'salesmen' we have discussed." Amanda used air quotes at the word 'salesmen' as she spoke. "They aren't actually salesmen though. They are friends of mine. I didn't know how you'd react to me having male friends so I made up the salesmen stuff." She paused and then added, "You won't mind if they are here from time to time will you?"

Eddie, now feeling very awkward, replied, "No mom, of course not...Uhh, I'm going to get the rest of my stuff."

"Thank you for understanding sweetie. I really didn't feel like sneaking off to one of their places, you know? And I don't think I need to add that your father doesn't need to know about this does he?"

The last lines were amusing to Lavrell and Marcus, but also solidified things in Eddie's mind. As he walked back out to the car to get his stuff, Eddie's cock was hardening at the thought his mother was fucking at least one of these two men. Based on Lavrell being around so much he had to be the one. But the way she introduced Marcus made it seem she might be fucking them both. He stood at his car and leaned against it out of sight to keep his balance as his imagination played games with him. Did his mother go black? All of those videos he would watch at night in his room, was his mother behaving like that? Does she suck black cock? Does she fuck them bareback? He couldn't resist the idea that she was doing those things. And he also couldn't escape the thought that he liked it.

When Eddie stepped back inside, his mother, Lavrell, and Marcus were sitting in the living room each having a beer. Eddie was a bit shocked at this since he rarely saw his mother drink, and if she was drinking anything it was usually wine in the evening. However he was further shocked when Lavrell said, "Want a beer kid?" Eddie, who like most college students, even though still only 18, had a few drinks from time to time, and he looked at his mother for her reaction to Lavrell's question. Amanda simply smiled and took another drink from her bottle.

Eddie was now stuck. On one hand, he wanted to have a drink to get a better idea of what was going on with the three of them, and to help with the rampant sexual thoughts raging through his mind at the moment. On the other hand, he wanted to make his way to his room to hide his erection from the three of them and also relieve that same erection once in the safe confines of his bedroom. It was his mother's smile that made him stay put.

"Sure, I'll have a beer." he tried to state with confidence.

Amanda told him to grab one from the fridge and to grab another for the two men since "We still have some time before your father gets home." Eddie was a little surprised at that blunt statement but figured it was just a little alcohol talking.

The playful gestures and suggestive talk Eddie witnessed over the next hour or so removed nearly all doubt that his mother was fucking these black guys. They joked about how quickly she was able to get from her classroom to Lavrell's place and how they passed her husband John driving away one day while they were on the way over. Amanda tried to suppress a giggle with that line but was only partially successful. Her face reddened and she leaned over to Eddie saying, "Don't listen to them sweetie. They are just being silly." The men just chuckled in reply.

That night lying in bed while stroking his cock, Eddie decided he had to know for sure. He concocted a plan to leave the house in his car shortly after his mother left for her morning swim, and then park his car nearby and walk back to give the impression he was out of the house. He would also send her a text to let her know he was out. All of this was in the hopes that she would invite the men over and he could either confirm or deny his suspicions.

Like clockwork the following morning, Amanda left for her swim and Eddie followed her out soon after. He was back in the house 20 minutes later having parked his car on a street about a mile away. When Amanda arrived about 90 minutes later, she was freshly showered and full of smiles. Eddie watched her walk up to the front steps before he darted to his bedroom closet to hide out to try and put his plan in motion.

He silenced his phone and then sent his mother a text letting her know he would be out for the day. A minute after he received her reply of "Ok. Have fun!" he heard her speaking in a sultry voice on the phone, "Guess who has the house free? Care to join me?" Eddie's cock immediately began to harden; she must be calling Lavrell!

The half hour he sat in that closet waiting to see if his suspicions were correct was excruciating. If wrong, he would be trapped in there for an unknown amount of time before being able to sneak back out and get his car. But if he were right...he had to shake those thoughts, it was too dangerous for his secrecy to dwell on those thoughts.