Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, on the brink of concluding he made a terrible mistake, he heard what sounded like an SUV pull into his driveway and two car doors close. Then he heard the same greeting he heard on Skype the night before he came home from school, "Little bitch...where you at?"

That was followed by his mother's soft and sexy voice, "I'll be there in a moment."

Immediately his emotions shifted to wanting to be out of that closet to see what was going on. His mind raced with the possibilities of what was going on at nearly the same speed the blood rushed to his rapidly hardening penis.

As he heard his mother enter the living room to greet her black studs, Eddie slipped quietly out of the closet and moved closer to the top of the stairs. He wasn't sure he would actually get close enough to see anything, but he knew he could get close enough to hear them.

Amanda entered the room, "Sorry to keep you waiting. I needed to touch myself up." Eddie was a bit confused at first until she followed that with, "I felt a little stubble when I put my bathing suit on this morning. I needed to touch up my shave. You like?"

Eddie's mind raced, "Was she talking about her pussy? Does she shave her fucking pussy for these guys?!"

The groans of approval all but confirmed things and when he heard Marcus say, "Let me get a shot of that clean pussy, little bitch." it sealed the deal. His mouth was dry and his heart pounding as his brain played out the scene unfolding downstairs.

Amanda giggled as she replied to Marcus, "You and your pictures. I'll take that as a yes then."

"Fuck yea we like it little bitch. Now show us what you like."

"Mmmmm...my pleasure." Downstairs, out of Eddie's sight, his mother sunk to her knees before her men and proceeded to free their black cocks from their droopy jeans. Once she freed her prizes, Amanda let out another moan and spoke the words Eddie had long fantasized hearing, "Mmmmm...I love to suck this black cock...mmmm."

Nearly passing out from this revelation, Eddie almost missed the initial kissing and licking sounds as his mother wet their black shafts with her lips and tongue, before taking the first into her mouth. The deep moan from the recipient of Amanda's skilled mouth refocused his attention just in time to hear her pop that cock free as she transferred to the other, pausing only to say "And I love to suck this one too." before wrapping her lips around it.

"Yea, little bitch. You a natural black cocksucker, you know that? Ain't gonna limit yourself to just us are you? I think you liking it too much."

Amanda didn't reply in part because her mouth was full of cock, but she also was afraid to actually speak for what she might say. Lavrell continued, "What the fuck am I saying? I forgot about you sucking off Jamile and Michael too. Ain't that right little bitch?"

Amanda's cheeks flushed initially with embarrassment and then excitement at his words. Yes, she had sucked off Jamile and Michael, making it four cocks, four black cocks that she had orally pleased. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as her mind replayed events of those days.

Lavrell picked up on it and made it another moment of instruction for this cheating, married teacher. He grabbed her hair and gently brought her oral worship to a slow stop and then said, "Answer me little bitch."

Amanda slowly pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, and after licking the drool cresting her bottom lip, said, "Yes...I...sucked off Jamile and Michael also..."

Lavrell smiled at her and slowly nodded his head, holding her hair to keep her mouth just clear of his cock as her tongue reached out for a taste. "I think you leaving something out little bitch."

Amanda's brain was too consumed with the desire to get one of them back in her mouth to truly understand where he was going with this line of thought, so she just answered the truth, "I loved it like I love sucking the two of you off." Her free hand dropped to her clit as she spoke and sucked in her breath in pleasure as her finger gave her wet seam a nice slow stroke.

Now it was Marcus' turn to speak, "That's it little bitch. No reason to be shy with those feelings. They true right?" Then, pausing for effect as he watched her hypnotically nod her head, he said, "Go ahead and tell the camera what you just told us."

Amanda directed her hooded eyes and panting mouth towards Marcus' cell phone camera and admitted her feelings, "I loved sucking them off...I love sucking you off...I...oh fuck...I...love sucking black cock...fuuucckkk...I am going to cum!!"

Eddie couldn't hold out any longer. As his mother fingered herself to orgasm as she confessed her slutty behavior to the camera, Eddie joined her in mutual orgasm as he pumped his own string of cum from his cock. Her sweet moans of pleasure were music to his ears as he stroked himself to completion. Unwilling to move from his vantage point, he felt the wetness of his cum soaking through his shirt as he continued to massage his balls while listening to his mother resume her oral attention to the black cocks before her.

The rest of the morning was surreal for Eddie. He listened as his mother worked the black cocks into her throat. He heard as the men praised her skills, "Little bitch, I love feeling my balls touching that chin." He heard her giggle as one of them joked about the drool running from her mouth as she blew them. Then he blasted another load himself as he heard her swallowing the cum from each of their cocks.

A bit later, he listened as she brought them back to life with her mouth and then rode each of them to her own multiple orgasms on the couch. "Ride that black cock little bitch, ride that fucker! Bet your white ass husband never get this treatment does he?! Ha ha!"

"I...never...ride...him...fuck yes...I...only...ride...it...black...mmmmmmm!!"

He could hear as they swatted her ass as she bounced on each of them.

He thought it was Lavrell saying, "I gonna fill this pussy up little bitch...fuck yea..here it cums!!" as he deposited his cum into her unfaithful, but welcoming, womb.

Then it was Marcus' turn. "Little bitch...you know what time it is now don't you?"

"Mmmhmm..." Amanda cooed..."You are going to fuck my ass now aren't you?"

"Damn right little bitch...and you want it too I can tell."

Amanda knelt on the floor and leaned on to the couch, bracing herself on Lavrell's knees and thighs as she cleaned his cock with her mouth. Looking back over her shoulder at Marcus, she said, "Take my ass baby...fuck it good."

Eddie's cock never had time to soften as he listened to the spectacle downstairs. He desperately wished he could witness things but knew that was too risky. He would have to let his mind fill in the blanks based on what he was hearing and get his enjoyment that way.

He was amazed at the thought of his mother taking any cock, let alone a black cock, in her ass. But he heard her husky moan of pleasure as Marcus slipped inside. Then the telltale swatting sounds that sounded just like those in the porn flicks when a black man slapped the ass of the slut whose ass he was fucking. The same videos that had come to dominate his free time since the suspicions of his mother first arose.

Eddie wasn't sure he would cum again until he heard Marcus getting ready to cum. "Yea little bitch...this ass made for black cock...you never fail to get me off...you ready for it little bitch?"

"Yess..." Amanda moaned, "I want it."

"Tell me where you want it little bitch."

Eddie came for his third and, most explosive time, when he heard his mother say "In...my...mouth..." before spinning around to capture the head of Marcus' cock when it began to pump its seed.

He was nearly exhausted from the mental and physical overload which he was enjoying and decided to take a break for a moment to at least change his now soaked and sticky t-shirt. He grabbed a clean shirt and new pair of underwear and laid down on his bed for a few minutes to gather his thoughts before changing.

And in doing so, he fell asleep. That short nap became a dramatic turning point in his life.