All Comments on 'Amateur Photographer Ch. 11'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Plenty to like

Even though I am not that much into the cross-gender thing, I had no trouble finding plenty to get excited over in this story. The shared blow-job with the hair girl was exquisite and kept me up. The tease at the end with the sales girls interest in Kate was fantastic. I'm sure we'll see her again?

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
Please finish!

This story can go so many ways - what is your version?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Losing me

Sorry, but all this crossdressing / anal / same-sex cocksucking is really putting me off this series.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
amusing & nervewracking

I consider myself fortunate that my wife never read this series. She'd of been all over me to try out these crossdressing stunts. Even as reading this story made me very uncomfortable, I was still was laughing at the character's antics. I admire this author's writing skill. Clear, precise and mature in style.

I would guess davidwriter is or was a Brit from all the britishisms used. Pity there have been no more postings, for what ever reason. Even if the author no longer writes, for what ever reason, it would be interesting to hunt down any published or online work.

As for the anonymousies' gynophobia, let go of your tiny dicks and grab hold of whatever shriveled courage you can muster and stop whining all the time.

Myself, I have been around strong women all my life and they have totally failed to dampen my bloated ego. I really like a woman who is strong enough, when I push and shove at her, she'll push and shove right back without hesitation or reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ch 12

The story has no end. I am waiting for the Ch 12 "the special date with Kate".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting

I feel like David; waiting for the big climax. Hoping for the next installment at least. It's been unique and well-written so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

Excellent!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
This started off so well.....

...but turned into something totally different.

I'm not even bothered that you didn't finish the story.

Very disappointing.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

This story had some of everything, Kate could have me doing whatever she wanted me to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES