All Comments on 'Amber Butterfly Ch. 11'

by Longshadow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Voted 5+ for acrimoniously complicated sexual relationships, albeit erotically described by an apparently innocent male writer!

Let keen female readers sympathise, with film star-maker's horrendous contractual obligations, described so effectively by a multi-talented professional male writer! No way to extract continued sanity from such inter-dependant relationships?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re. Barbara's comment.

I read the story simply because I couldn't imagine any tale that deserved such a verbose comment. But now I understand neither the comment nor the story, nor the relevance of the comment to the story. I give up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"I'll never forgive Johnson and his slimy porn company"

but she won't take the opportunity to kick the pair of them in the nuts with a lawsuit? This is the stuff I'm talking about here, she is given the perfect opportunity for payback, the ability to sue them and keep working for them at the same time. They'll never fire her, because they'd be in breach of contract and lose potential millions from more DVD sales, and basically they can't do shit, because she's already been brought to the absolute depths of degradation and humiliation.

You mentioned that there are women like that, who will stick around in abusive relationships for love. That's entirely true. Yet she's explicitly not in love with Johnson, hates him for what he's done to her friends, and yet has no idea how to find a cock-substitute even after Paul? Really?

Yet she's not going to do anything about it? This was the kind of simplistic thinking I mentioned in the previous reply - Amber is supposedly this highly attractive and intelligent young woman who was going to be a teacher, but can't figure out how to get another delightful cock to sit on despite numerous offers, the ability to be a slut for any of one thousand porn companies, or take advantage of perfect payback opportunities when granted to her.

Theoretically, there's going to be this big huge payoff in the end, maybe the bad guys get their well-deserved punishment, but it's honestly starting to feel like she doesn't deserve it. Why? Because there needs to be a realization that goes with the recognition that she's a slut. Okay, cool, she's decided that she's a slut, she's now willing to work in porn and show her body off while she fucks random strangers. That's cool, perfectly reasonable. Women do that all the time. Why Sunshine, why Johnson? A realization that she's being a complete moron by accepting less than she can get in the industry she works in and that she needs to re-evaluate her priorities would be great. This story badly, badly needs that.

Again, the writing is great, the story is excellent in terms of progression and plot, a slow descent into a realization that certain lifestyles are not necessarily bad, and in fact enjoyable, but when you're writing at the level you are, it needs some plausibility to go with it, because you aren't just churning out some one-off stroke story geared to short-term satisfaction. You're writing a story, and doing a fine job of it, but if Chapter 12 is the final chapter, the characters really need some final development to make up lost ground. More along the lines of your "New Life for Julia" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dam these comments are the size of stories

well as erotic FICTION goes I it liked so thanks and more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
aahhhhh whens the chapter???

aahhhhh whens the chapter???

LongshadowLongshadowabout 12 years agoAuthor
Working on last chapter...

I'm in the middle of the final chapter of this series. Hopefully I will address some of the constructive criticisms that have been offered. It's taking a bit longer, because most of this was all written in advance except for the wrap up--although I had a general idea of where I wanted to take it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter pls!

Hi great story I have been following it and can't wait for the next chapter. Any update as to when?

LongshadowLongshadowabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait--a lot of things going on in my personal life

For those who are eagerly waiting for the last chapter, thank you for your patience, and please bear with me for a while. I've got a lot of things happening in my personal life. I've got it all figured out, but I just haven't had time to write. It may be a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wooow what a great story

hope you write many more chapters,

it´s one of the best in the web.....

thank you for your that work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is such a good series, the wait is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

New chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous