Amber Butterfly Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the tiny closet-size, mirrored room, Amber could tell Kyle's cock was ready to pop at any minute (except that she didn't know it was Kyle), so she gave it less attention, and eased her stroking a bit. She knew Johnson could cum just about when he wanted to, and she could tell he wasn't too close yet.

The cock in front of her (Grogan's--unbeknownst to her), seemed to be an older man, and he needed more work. She sucked hard, moving her head back and forth rapidly, then moved over and gave Johnson a few sucks, stroking Grogan's cock some. She paused in her sucking to take stock and see how close they all were. The cock on her right (Kyle), looked like it was going to pop. He just needed one or two more strokes, and he would blow. She figured she could get Johnson to cum without much more effort. The cock in the middle, Grogan's was closer, but needed more work.

She continued gently stroking the other two cocks on the sides, but put most of her attention to the cock in front. She sucked it furiously. She was gratified to hear the man on the other side moan and start thrusting his cock harder through the hole. She felt his balls swing and smacking up against her chin as she took him in deep, and could feel his cum racing up the stalk of his prick. As soon as it entered her mouth, she pulled back, and turned to finish off Johnson in an effort to try to get them all to cum as much at the same time as possible..

Grogan's cum splattered on the side of her head as she bobbed her head on Johnson's cock. Within two strokes, Johnson let loose and cum started flying in her face from Johnson's cock. She stroked Kyle's cock to her right harder and shortly she had cum flying at her from three different directions. The white ropes of jism splattered on her ears, in her hair, and covered her cheeks.

Amber laughed with delight as all three cocks hosed her down with sperm. It was running down her neck and chest, and dripped from her chin. She continued stroking the cocks, running her mouth up and down each one, milking every last drop of cum out of them, and stroking with her hands until she was sure she had it all. Long gooey strings of cum dangled from her chin as her head moved back and forth from one cock to another. A drop of cum dangled from her erect nipple.

Johnson waited for a few minutes, as Amber scooped the white globs of cum off her face and tits and into her mouth. He loved how the bitch loved to eat cum. She was a true cumslut. After she licked his cock dry, he pulled out and yelled "cut". The other cocks pulled out of their respective glory holes. Amber felt a small crush of disappointment, but they were all expended anyway. Judging from the size of those loads she had taken, there would be no more cum from any of those cocks for a few hours at least. She stood up and turned around. The door didn't have a knob on the inside--in fact, except for the glory holes, there would have been no way to tell one wall from the other. She would have to wait for someone to let her out.

Outside the room, Johnson made sure his buddy and uncle had left before he let Amber out.

"I'll call you when we are ready to do another scene. Are you still staying with Diana and her boyfriend?" he asked as he handed her a towel.

"No, I'm staying at the Olympic downtown," she admitted as she wiped the cum off of her face, hair and chest. She would have to take a shower when she got home.

"Okay, we're going to do most of the shooting in California. Not much keeping you here is there?"

"No, I guess not," she admitted as she quickly got dressed.

"I'll give you a call then," he said as he led her outside the building.

After Amber left, Johnson talked with Mike on his cell phone.

"Johnson--that's great news. Send me the digital file of that scene you shot--we're eager to take a look at it."

"Sure thing," Johnson agreed.

"And when are you going to bring her down here? We've got a new script, and a lot of plans for this franchise."

"Give me a few weeks to wrap up some things around here."

"Three weeks max--we're running out of time to shoot again."

Nearly two weeks passed before Amber heard from Johnson again. He called her and came over. In spite of his treachery, Amber was glad to see him. She had grown intensely bored. She was restless and horny beyond belief, but still felt shy about going out to a bar due to her notoriety. She hated Johnson, and no longer felt any love in her heart, but her pussy still loved his cock. She wanted desperately to fuck, and her toy was just not as good as the real thing. She craved a real cock. At one point, she had dressed to go out. She paced back and forth for an hour, but the memories of getting in trouble with the police the last time this happened haunted her, and she wound up staying in her hotel room, masturbating furiously with the inadequate dildo.

Johnson firmly led her out of her room to dinner in the restaurant on the ground level. He went through her clothes and picked out a cocktail dress that was barely acceptable for a restaurant--and one that showed most of her tattoo, and lots of leg. He also had her wear her amber pendant. At the restaurant, she received a lot of stares, but found that titillating. She had been afraid of this, but now she enjoyed it.

While they were waiting for their dinner, she went to the women's restroom and into a stall. She pulled off her panties and stuffed them into her purse and returned to her table. Johnson looked at her and grinned--guessing what she had done.

As she sat down at their table, she looked around. She slid on the chair, pushing her dress up her thighs.

"Over there," Johnson whispered nodding his head to the right.

Amber glanced over casually, as if she were looking over her head for the waiter. It was an older man--possibly 50. He had a dark Italian look to him, although his hair was thinning, and he was pretty big. He was looking right at her, a look of recognition framed by a pair of glasses.

The skirt of Amber's dress was pushed up her thighs. Casually she moved one leg over and off the chair as she continued talking with Johnson. She talked about the restaurant and the menu, and how she need to return to the women's room, the whole time spread her leg wide as if she was about to get out of her chair and stand up.

She heard a gasp from the other table, and stopped talking with Johnson and stood up just in time to see the man's astonished expression. She walked right past him, nearly rubbing up against him as her skirt lightly brushed the side of his head. Amber ignored the malevolent looks his wife cast her way. Amber bent over the couple's table, her large breasts hanging in front of their faces.

"Pardon me--do you know where the bathroom is?" she asked innocently.

Afterwards when she returned to their table the waiter had returned with their dinner. As they ate, Johnson told her of his plans. Once she heard they would be moving down to California she lost interest in the details and her attention drifted. There was no love between them, but they both knew Johnson had control of her--at least in the near term, so Amber meekly did what he wanted--for now. After dinner, she asked him to come back up to the room with her and she was relieved when he fucked her brains out.

In the two weeks she had been in the hotel room, Amber had plenty of time to think. She realized that the she would have to forget about her plans to be a teacher, and she had cried at first, but then realized that she probably would not have been happy anyway. She had too strong a sex drive, and she also had accepted the fact that she was an exhibitionist.

Amber sighed happily as Johnson pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned as she orgasmed. But he wasn't done with her. He rolled her over and she got on her hands and knees and spread her legs a bit, tilting her pussy up in anticipation.

No matter how many times she got fucked this way she always loved it. She knew it should be degrading, but it always turned her on, and she yelled at him to pound her hard. Her ass slapped hard against his groin, and his balls swung against her swollen clit. She came again hard, nearly swooning as she did so. She collapsed forward, her hard nipples mashing into the bed sheets as she nearly passed out.

It had been over two weeks since she last had sex with Paul and Diana. Too long. She gasped, catching her breath, then realized that Johnson's cock was next to her face. She had cum before him. She took him into her mouth and he laid back as she finished him off with her mouth. She blew him eagerly, and as he came she swallowed his cum eagerly after rolling it in her mouth to taste it.

Afterwards he laid back, relaxed after blowing his load, and talked about Amber's future.

"I'm glad you came to your senses babe. I think you're going to enjoy doing porn. You'll get all the cock you want. You would have gone nuts being a teacher. Your made for this stuff babe," he said as he turned on his side.

Amber was laying prostate beside him, absolutely relaxed. He ran his fingers up and down her tattooed back and ass.

"You've got a body made for fucking," he continued.

Amber turned to face him. She hated him, but she realized he was right. She was meant to fuck. She needed lots of it. How often did people find a career doing something they loved so much? Johnson ran his fingers along Amber's plush lips.

"You're a gifted cocksucker too," Johnson added. "In this line of work, I've had the opportunity to be blown by a lot of babes, but so far none have topped your blowjob."

His words inspired her. Amber reached down and stroked his cock. He was still partially hard. She moved down and took his cock in her mouth. She wanted to remind him once more of her blowjob skills.

She took her time. There was no rush. She licked and worked him slowly, building him up gradually. She felt the spongy head push her cheek out each time she bobbed her head up and down. She stroked him with her hand around the base, confidently, knowing exactly how much it would take to make him cum. She knew he had a lot of control and could usually hold off as much as he needed to, but she was determined that this time she was in control.

She bobbed her head up and down slowly, gradually increasing her speed, sucking a little harder. She had her hand tight around his cock to keep him from coming too soon. Up and down she went. Slurping sounds filled the room.

In spite of the fact that he had already recently ejaculated, he was already hard a s a rock and soon he was moaning, and thrusting his hips up. His shaft sawed in and out of her mouth, and she took him in all the way without a problem, but kept one hand clamped down around the base of his cock like a cock-ring.

She paused to catch her breath and lick the shaft and mushroom-shaped head, but she didn't ease up. She bobbed her head up and down, doing her best to drive him crazy. She kept this up, minute after minute. Johnson's cock was angry and swollen. It looked purple in the dim light.

She looked up at him, his cock buried in her cheek. He was panting hard, face red.

"Okay babe--let go--let me cum," he panted.

She smiled and held firm, moving her lips slowly up and down, swirling her tongue. She paused and slapped his cock against her face and paused to kiss it and lick her tongue around the head again, and then took it all the way in, down to where her hand remained tight around the base.

Johnson's face looked desperate.

"Please babe--no more games--just let me cum," he pleaded.

Amber continued to tease him. His balls were swollen and aching. She continued her hard grasp around his cock and took each of his aching balls into her mouth, and sucked on them.

"Oh ah--careful with those," Johnson complained thrashing around.

Amber spit out one of them and grasped them in her hand as her mouth went back over the helmet of his cock. She tugged and gripped his swollen, cum-laden balls as his cock glided back and forth along her lips. It was SO tempting. One hard squeeze...

"Ah ah ah--careful baby--careful," Johnson shouted.

No, not like this. She eased off--she just didn't have the sadism in her, she preferred giving pleasure, even to those who didn't deserve it. She focused on her own pleasure, and forgot about who the dick in front of her belonged to. She loved giving head and loved it when a hard dick erupted and spurted in her mouth.

So she relented, easing the grip of her hand a bit, and stroked him hard, three times.

Johnson gasped and came hard, firing his cum into her mouth.

She smiled as his jism filled her mouth. He watched amazed as she took it all and swallowed it.

A week later, Johnson's Escalade was pulled up in front of the Olympic. He had the back up and was loading Amber's suitcases.

Amber was just about to get in the passenger side when she heard a shout.

It was Diana, running up the sidewalk.

"Wait Amber! Don't go!" she shouted.

Amber paused, one foot in Johnson's Escalade.

Diana came up panting.

"Thank God I found you--I've been looking for you," she panted, out of breath.

"Oh Diana--I'm so sorry for what I did to you and Paul. I never wanted to come between you."

"Amber, you never did!"

Amber looked over at Johnson, who had closed the back and was looking at them behind his shades.

"Give me a minute," she said to him, and then walked a few feet away with Diana until they were out of earshot.

"But I heard you fighting--I heard my name," Amber replied, confused.

"That day you heard us fighting, it wasn't about you. We're breaking up, but it's because we're going to different grad schools. I'm going to USC in California, and he's finishing up law school here in town. We've been arguing about it for months--it's the just the way it is, we have our lives and our ambitions. Your name just happened to come up by accident."

Amber paused. Did it really matter? She had a contract to fulfill. It looked like they were fated to go separate ways.

"Sweetie, I've got to get away from you--did you see the note I left? That slime filmed us. I've caused you enough trouble. If you stay around me, this sort of thing is going to wind up happening..."

"I know--we saw the clips--we're going to sue him and Sunshine Communications, Diana replied, "you can too!"

"No--I signed a contract. It's different with me."

Diana started to reply, but her response was jumbled. She was at a loss for words. The two young women looked at each other.

"Diana--how can you even forgive me for what happened?" Amber asked finally.

"It's not your fault--you didn't know--Johnson did this."

"Well, none of this matters now. I signed a contract and I have to fulfill it."

"No you don't. We'll take them to court. We'll fight it!" Diana declared.

"And then what? At the very least I'll have to give the money back--what I have left of it. And most likely they'll sue me and force me to do it anyway. And besides, what else am I supposed to do for a living? Johnson got me fired once, he could do it again."

Amber placed her hands on Diana's shoulders.

"Diana, look at me. I'm a slut. It's just how I was made," Amber said.

Diana shook her head, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Please don't cry sweetie. I've always known God had a purpose for me. It just wasn't a teacher. I'm a porn star already. Maybe this is God's plan for me. How else do you explain it all? Everything that's happened to me. My body, my looks, my sex skills--these are my assets, and they are really good. I LOVE sex, and I love it when I know people are watching me. I have a gift in this area, and it's the only thing I'm any good at. This is where my talent is. You know it and I know it," Amber shook Diana slightly as she said these words emphatically.

Diana just kept shaking her head, tears rolling down her cheeks, but she was speechless. She didn't know what to say.

"This is my future--at least for the next few years. I may as well make the best of it. And another thing--I've been a moron up until now, but trust me--I no longer have any illusions about Johnson. I know he's a slime. You were right about him all along, and I should have listened, but it's too late. But right now, he's a free ride to California, where I need to go to fulfill my contract, and he's a good fuck along the way. But I promise you--I'll never trust another word that comes out of his mouth," Amber emphasized.

Diana nodded, and smiled as she suppressed a sob.

"Right now, Amber continued, "I'm using him almost as much as he's using me. Once I'm down there, I'll figure things out. One way or another, these fuckers are going to get what's coming to them. My own stupidity has gotten me in this deep. It's too late for me-- I'm a porn star now. I've accepted that. At least I'm an exhibitionist, so I kind of like it. I'll never forgive Johnson and his slimy porn company for what they did to you and Paul."

"Amber--Paul knows a lawyer down there--a friend of a relative or something--I'll get his number for you," Diana suggested.

"That can't hurt. I'll have him take a look at my contract--maybe there's some loopholes I can use to get more money or something."

Amber swept Diana into her arms and hugged her.

"Look, you'll always be my friend. I promise. I'll email you later from California. If you're going to USC, maybe we can get together sometime," Amber finished.

Diana nodded, unable to say anything. The two friends kissed, both in tears, and hugged again.

Johnson interrupted by honking the Escalade's horn impatiently. Amber looked over her shoulder angrily at Johnson, then turned back to Diana.

"This is not over," Amber said as she looked Diana in the eyes one more time.

Then Amber broke apart and climbed into the Escalade and shut the door. The last sight Diana saw was Amber looking back at her on the sidewalk as Johnson turned the corner to head for the highway.

"This is not over," Diana whispered to herself.

Johnson maneuvered the Cadillac around the block, up a hill on onto a southbound Interstate ramp. He accelerated and merged into the traffic, and soon the Escalade was accelerating down Interstate 5, bound for Los Angeles, California.

12