All Comments on 'Amber's Businss Trip'

by GuyInHose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slut

She doesn't do a thing or say anything to help her husband out but acts like a slut away from home, sorry but cheating wives are a turn off for me. Didn't bother to finish it.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Amber's Business

She Has found her true calling. Cum Slut first class. Hopefully sweet Amber has decided to keep her husband from getting any of her pussy. After that trip she might give him a gift that keeps on giving. Alas Amber is probably the type that would swear to the mountain tops that her husband gave it to her and if per chance she becomes pregnant, would also swear that a bastard conceived while "trippin" was also her husband's. Her old man doesn't really realize how lucky he is to not be cherished by her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Congratulations

Great story, any more adventures of Amber

miniacminiacabout 14 years ago
Great

I loved this story. It had everything in it I enjoy reading-especially her lingerie. I hope you won't be discouraged by the complainers and continue to add to the board.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Just one question.

If she isn't happy in her marriage, then why doesn't she just call it quits, divorce the husband and live happily ever after with Steve, or who ever? Is any point staying married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Puzzled

why do you readers who like this story worry about what others think. It's their opinion, let it go. As long you enjoyed it, relish in it and don't be concerned about what others think. See this type of comment all the time, doesn't make sense. Don't worry about the author, if he didn't want comments he would turn off that feature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So very hot

This is one of the hottest stories. I love the way you had her dress in nylons and garter belt, the way I love to dress. You described her seduction and her exhibitionist tendencies perfectly. Only 2 or 3 suggestions. You had her dress so sexy but didn't mention her high heels or the texture of her dress. Make it silk or satin and see through. Also, have her men cum on her face and mess her dress up with cum. I was hoping that the cum dollop that dangled from her face would fall on her dress.

The description of her clothing and cumming on her face and clothes would be so hot. I love it when it happens to me.....Love Lisashose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed only story by Author

Very well written, nicely paced and believeable. I feel so many other stories so unbelieveable as to not be enjoyable. This was believeable and the story well told. Please continue - perhaps both ladies go on the next trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tell me again why she is married!

As another reader pointed out, if your marriage doesn't do it for you anymore, get a divorce and play the field all you want.You can fuck anybody you want as often as you want. Why cheat. I guess it's erotica to some but it left me feeling blah. Just another cheating adulteress. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous