All Comments on 'Ambulance Nurse'

by sirparadisio

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirparadisiosirparadisioover 8 years agoAuthor
re: TippingTheScales

Wasn't sure if this should be classified as horror, had to choose some category. Went with the "fear" tag instead and found out that "death" is a disallowed tag altogether, so...

TippingTheScalesTippingTheScalesover 8 years ago
Disturbing

Shouldn't this be in horror? I was not expecting the way that went and am more disturbed than turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Aside from a few minor editing issues, the writing was pretty good. The descriptions were very vivid. I found the story itself a little disturbing. Maybe that was the goal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Foregoing the grammar mistakes

This just wasn't interesting or entertaining to read. End of story. No stars.

sirparadisiosirparadisioover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh crap, he's right!

And now that I do see the extra "a" in there I feel like an idiot. Should've noticed that, but I easily get blind of my own work since I read and re-read these things like five times.

sirparadisiosirparadisioover 8 years agoAuthor
First comment

Sorry anonymous. I admit that English isn't my first language, so I'll also have to admit that the English might be a tad broken at times. However, I don't actually know what is grammatically incorrect with that sentence, so do feel free to point that out. Might help with future stories and then you'd have a bit less to complain about. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You know what I read it in the story and when dear annony wrote it, and I missed it both time.

So fuck the spelling and grammar and fuck dear annony! I gave you a 5 for a good a story!! Man the asshole of Lit is at it again, right you are dear annony, you are an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, let's start ...

... with the very first sentence - "There was a crunch as a the driver slammed the vehicle into gear ..." - 'as a the'??

So you couldn't even be bothered to proof read the first sentence?

And you expect people to attempt to read it??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous