Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell," she returned. "When the two of you are together, nothing else exists. When you are apart, like now, you are both looking for the other to keep that connection. I envy the bond you two have forged. Not many people can make that claim."

"Thank you for the compliment," I answered. "That is a very accurate description of our feelings towards each other. I don't know what I'd ever do without her. On a different note, I would like to thank you for your help at the bar that night. I was remiss in thanking you at the time and hope you can forgive me for that oversight. I saw the look Morgana gave you and I hope I wasn't responsible for any difficulties at work."

"My, oh my," she smiled at me. "An honest to goodness gentleman as well, I see. You are very welcome, and no, I didn't have any problems at work. I've decided that Morgana is a witch with a capital B and as such I ignore her."

Finally, a music break came and I looked around to find Claire. Not seeing her, I started towards the stairs wondering if she had gone up for some reason. Just then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Claire as she moved into my arms. She looked rather out of breath and flushed.

'Well of course she is,' I thought. 'She'd been dancing nonstop the entire time.' I kissed her and stood there a moment hugging her to me. After a moment, I took her to get a drink at the bar.

Tracy moved past us and under her breath said, "Come on you two and get a room." Then she smiled.

"Hi, folks," the bartender said. "What can I get for you?"

"That's all right Jim," we heard Steve interrupt. "I have a special drink over here for them to enjoy."

I looked at Steve's smiling face and started to feel something wasn't right. I started to say something to Claire, but Steve was already handing her a glass of wine. Then Steve handed another glass of the same wine to me.

"This is a special wine we produced two years ago," Steve started. "It actually came out better than we thought it would because it won a first place prize for us at this years wine convention."

Claire sipped it saying, "This is really good. What do you mean you produced it? Do you own a winery?"

I sipped my wine while Steve nodded and replied, "Oh, yes. Well, actually Ellen's family owns the vineyard, but as Ellen's husband, I am also involved. It is quite a lucrative business. If the bank ever goes under, I have a way to make a living."

I was getting ready to ask Steve if we were keeping him from his hosting duties while we stood there and savored the wine's taste. But then as if on cue, Steve sat his empty glass on the bar next to Claire's, and the music started. Steve maneuvered Claire back onto the dance floor. I stood there a moment trying to keep calm at the way Steve had moved between me and Claire, almost the same way I had taken Claire at the bar. I hadn't seen anything inappropriate the whole evening, but I also hadn't spent any time with Claire since the dancing started. Even while during the break, the conversation had been mostly between Steve and Claire as if I were an interested bystander.

'There's a difference here, asshole,' I thought. 'She's my wife, not yours.'

I stirred when I was tapped on the shoulder and turned to see Ellen smiling at me. I was somewhat surprised. I'd half expected to see Tracy and her husband.

"Would you mind dancing with a whale?" Ellen asked.

"Of course not Ellen," I answered. I set my glass down on the bar and gently lead her around the floor. I concentrated on keeping the other dancers and Ellen from any inadvertent jostling.

After a few minutes of two different songs, Ellen leaned forward and said, "Thank you for caring. I really shouldn't be doing this, but I really love dancing and almost everyone seems to be afraid of the baby. That includes my husband," she smiled prettily at me.

I smiled back and replied, "You're very much welcome. Actually, I'm getting some early practice. We're hoping to get our family started and I'd like to get a head start on next year's party."

Ellen beamed at me and said, "Good for you. Just remember, not too many fast dances, especially later in the pregnancy. And I think that this next song is too fast for me. Thank you for your kindness and the dance. I had fun. And congratulations ahead of time."

"Thank you for that," I answered, "and thank you for allowing me the practice." With a parting smile, Ellen moved back to her seating area and I moved back towards the bar. The wine glass I'd set down earlier was gone, so I asked the bartender for a glass of ginger ale. I was driving and had enough for this evening. Standing there with my drink, I looked around the crowded dance floor trying to spot Claire.

I didn't see her or Steve anywhere. I moved down the little hallway to one side and found a line of people waiting for the bathroom. I waited to see who came out. They weren't there, so that meant they must have gone upstairs. I checked in the kitchen and other rooms. Some folks were in line at the bathroom there, so again I waited to see who came out. Damn. They weren't there either. I wasn't quite alarmed, but I was wanting to know where they could have gone.

'Ah, that's right,' I remembered. 'They have another two bathrooms upstairs.' I didn't see but three people upstairs next to the hall bathroom and Morgana came out of the bathroom as I approached.

She wrapped herself around some guy's arm and let herself be escorted back towards the stairs, making sure to smirk at me as she passed by me. I thought about asking her whether that was her husband or her boyfriend, but kept my mouth shut.

Most of the bedroom doors were open and I could see coats on this bed and more coats in this room. I didn't see Claire or Steve.

Now I was wondering, 'Where the hell are they?' With a look of determination I didn't know I had on my face, I went back down the stairs. I asked people if they'd seen Claire and came up empty. I didn't ask about Steve. I felt that asking about both of them might cause someone to wonder out loud and that was how rumors started.

I hurried myself up a little bit because I wanted to cover all areas in the house. Nope, not on the main floor. Back downstairs I went, looking around the dance floor while still up a couple of steps above the floor. I could see over the dancer's heads, but I didn't see them.

I found myself near the bartender, so I asked him where Steve had gone. The bartender couldn't help me as he'd been busy making drinks all night. By this time, I had to empty my bladder again, so I stood in line while watching the room the whole time. Finally it was my turn and not a moment too soon. I stood there emptying my bladder while searching my brain. I hadn't seen them anywhere. As I was finishing, I noticed that the window was at the top of the wall.

'Of course,' I thought excitedly, 'I'll go outside and check all the basement windows. I can also check the car, but I really don't think she'd be out there all alone.'

Then I had a bad thought. 'What if she is out there and isn't alone?' That spurred me to action. With a last glance around the room, I went upstairs and retrieved my coat. It was cold outdoors and I wouldn't want to catch a cold. I first went to the car. It was empty as I expected that it would be. I stood looking at the house and mused over which windows were for which rooms. I'd been in most of the rooms on the main and upper floors. Could any other rooms be in the basement?

I decided to circle the house and check for other rooms. I discovered the window to the bathroom I'd used almost immediately and kept on moving. I didn't want to be caught peeping, I just wanted to find my wife. It was dark and I should have been going slower when I banged into something solid with my knee.

Oh, it was a low railing which surrounded a window well, which I hadn't seen. I knew I needed to be extra careful walking in the dark around someone else's house. I kept moving around the house and found two other windows, but the rooms were dark and seemed to be closed up.

Now I was on the back side of the house. I crossed over the patio and was walking past the deck when I thought I'd heard something. I stopped and backed up while looking all around. Finally, underneath the deck, I saw a small window into a room that had a light on. The window looked to be a bathroom style, but with clear glass instead of opaque. I got down on my knees and crept over towards the window to see inside the room. I felt a pile driver slam into my guts as the sight before rent a hole through my very soul. I was so startled that I started to stand up under the deck and banged my head hard enough to see stars.

It was a small room I saw, possibly a bathroom at one time, but the fixtures were gone and the only furniture was a couch on the back wall facing the window. My Claire was draped across that asshole Steve's lap and they were involved in a very deep kiss. The back of her dress was unzipped all the way down and Steve's hand was sliding up and down the smooth skin of her back, slowly moving in large circles.

I saw that her black lacy bra was still hooked in the back, but Steve was obviously focused on changing that. Each circle he made with his hand moved right over the bra's clasp and he paused there each circle. That sight burned itself into my memory; Steve sitting on the couch with one hand stroking her back and the other hand wrapped in her hair. He was holding her in place while kissing her. Claire was sitting on his lap with one hand on the back of his head and the other hand looked to be resting on his chest.

Looking around on the ground, I couldn't locate anything substantial to throw at the window. The blind was open and the light showed the window well. I was way too thick and I couldn't get between the railing and the bottom of the deck. If I had something, I could maybe break the glass and get Claire's attention.

'Oh, God! I have to do something quick!' I cried inside. That bastard had finally unhooked her bra and she hadn't noticed. At least, I hoped that she wasn't a willing participant. That same hand kept caressing her in big circles, and now he was moving her dress and bra straps off her shoulders!

"You son-of-a-bitch," I screamed. "Leave my wife alone, you piece of shit cocksucker!" The music was so loud out here that I could barely hear myself, much less expect my wife to hear me. And then I saw Steve move. He broke the kiss with Claire and started nuzzling her neck at the juncture of her shoulder. That was a very special place for her and somewhere inside my head I wondered how he knew that. Her head lolled back as Steve moved around, licking and nipping at her skin, from one side to the other.

Then he stopped moving and looked directly at the window. He smiled right at me! That cocksucker! He must have known that I would eventually find them! Of course! He had planned this! He was moving slowly to ensure he could rub it in my face that he had Claire. He was on a power trip knowing that I was watching them and that I couldn't do anything to stop him.

It was at that moment my heart stopped beating. The whole world froze as the music died away. Claire, my loving Claire, stood up and shrugged her shoulders, letting her dress and bra drop to the floor. All she had on was the black lace panties which matched her bra. I bought this lingerie set for Christmas last year and now she was wearing it for him. Then she sat back on his lap where she'd been sitting.

I saw the smirk on Steve's face just before he started on Claire's neck again. Wait, no! He was sucking my wife's neck and was raising a bruise on the side of her neck. I looked hard and I found another one on her neck.

He was marking her as his own right in front of me and she was letting him do it. I felt myself die inside while I watched the scene unfold in front of me. Then Steve made his big mistake. He moved his hand off of her head for just a moment, just long enough to give me the finger! That arrogant mother fucker was going to die for that and I was going to kill him.

I squirmed back out of the area under the deck and sprinted around the house.. People moved away from me as I came in with a wild look on my face and my clothes dirty from crawling under the deck. I shoved my way back downstairs and went looking for any doors that weren't open.

There weren't any! What the hell was this? Then I remembered Ellen. She would know! I went back into the recreation room looking for her. She wasn't here, either! Oh, goddamn shit mother fucking ass wipe cunt where the hell was she?

Just then I literally slammed into Tracy. She was surprised at the way I looked and motioned to her ear that she couldn't hear me. Ignoring her husband, I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her upstairs where we could talk. When I could finally hear myself, I asked if she knew where Ellen had gone. Just then Tracy's husband stepped in, rather pissed at my treatment of his wife.

She stopped him with a hand and then looked at me and asked, "What's wrong? Where's Claire? I haven't seen her or Steve in a long time. What's going on?"

I didn't want to spend a lot of time, but I managed to slow myself down and say, "Steve has her in a hidden room downstairs and is right now taking her clothes off. He was finishing with her bra when I finally found them. I need Ellen to tell us where that room is located."

Tracy's face paled, then she stuttered, "Ellen ran out of energy about half an hour ago. She excused herself and went to bed for the night. Can you show me where you saw them?"

Looking at her husband, I asked, "Please. Go downstairs and see if you can find a locked door to a room anywhere. The room is about the size of an old bathroom and seems to be tucked into a corner somewhere. I'll see if I can get to her from the outside, again."

The husband replied, "Man, this is too fucking weird. You're not taking my wife anywhere with you, got that?"

He started to pull her away when she stopped him. "Look, this is too weird to not be true. Tell you what. I'll go back and look for that room downstairs. You go out and verify what Hal is saying, then come back and get me. I'll be downstairs looking for that door." He looked at her for a moment and then she gave him a shove in the arm and said, "MOVE, DAMN IT!" That did it.

I lead the way and we ran back out of the house and back around under the deck to the window. I still hadn't found anything to throw at that window. I crawled back under the deck, dreading what I would see. OH GOD, NO! They had moved around while I was gone.

Claire was now reclining back on the couch while Steve was using her dress and bra on the cement floor as a knee pad. He was chewing on one of her nipples while a hand was tugging and twisting her other nipple. I spied bite marks on the exposed boob just as I saw his head jerk. I watched Claire reflexively arch up off the couch which dislodged his face from her boob. He had bitten that tit also! He was bruising and biting her all over her upper body. Her nipples were swollen and red from his abuse. She wouldn't be able to hide many of those marks while in public and not at all at home. Every time I would see those marks, I would know it was Steve who had marked her.

Steve's other hand had resumed the same slow pace and that same big circle movement. Now it was crossing her panties and then down the inside of one thigh to her knee, moving to the other knee and back up inside her thigh.

"Son of a bitch! That cocksucker is going to nail her for sure if we can't find that room," Tracy's husband said in my ear. I'd forgotten he was here with me, also an observer to the betrayal in progress.

"I'm sorry about before. You stay here and watch. I'm going to get my wife to get Ellen out of bed. I'll look for this room myself. You hang in there, buddy." Then he moved back from under the deck and hurried away.

I never felt so alone in my entire life.

The tears came to my eyes while I watched this festering pile of dog diarrhea have his way with my wife. Every once in a while Claire would shift and try to push a hand or his head away, but Steve would move somewhere else and start again.

Anyway, it was too late for that. I'd already watched her discard her dress and bra. As far as I could see, she wanted this as much as Steve. I couldn't fathom why she hadn't pulled her panties off and spread her legs while I was away from the window. She'd sure acted as though she was enjoying this, including the bites, bruises, and now a small cut on her right tit. I'd never treated her roughly during sex. Looks like I had been neglectful of my duties to keep my wife satisfied in all ways. I noticed now that after the third or fourth time of her token resistance, she wasn't pushing him away any more.

Steve still wore his shirt and slacks. His shoes were off to the side, next to Claire's clothes. I watched Steve as he moved to her stomach, leaving one hand to pull and tease a nipple, while he started moving his tongue around Claire's lower stomach. He kept moving until he was licking her covered mound. Her legs were relaxed and open to him as he kept the other hand moving in that circle.

With a sudden shift, he almost leaped onto the couch between her legs while he slipped off his shirt. For the moment, he still wore his slacks. He regained a nipple in each hand as he buried his face into her wet black panties. It had taken me a while, but I saw that she hadn't worn her panty hose tonight. She usually wore them in winter for the extra warmth, even under jeans or slacks. She only wore thigh highs for special occasions.

'Where the hell were her nylons?' I screamed in my mind. 'Had she planned to fuck Steve tonight after all? Was this all an elaborate set-up to show me that she had made a decision to replace me with him?

Steve hadn't bothered looking towards the window. He knew I was still out there. He must have heard me screaming my pain as I watched him defile my marriage and my love. Whether he was ignoring me or using my cries to raise his enjoyment and satisfaction, I'll never know.

He continued moving his face up and down in her wet crotch, pausing occasionally on her clit. Claire gave up the pretense of pushing him away while her passion climbed. I could only sit and watch her primal side take control. Her body was ready for the taking. Then the hole in my soul grew larger as I remembered what I'd said earlier to Ellen.

We were planning on starting our family this year.

Claire had already stopped taking her pills.

She was now fertile and unprotected.

I wept knowing that I had utterly failed in all of my responsibilities to my wife and family. I hadn't protected Claire from Steve's plot to seduce her. I hadn't protected Claire from her co-workers and their games. And now I hadn't protected her from becoming pregnant with another man's child.

I watched the end of our life together as my wife gave in to her body. She entwined her fingers into Steve's hair at the back of his head and pulled his face tighter into her soaked crotch. She had spread her legs as far as she could sideways, but now she slowly pulled her knees back towards her chest to open herself to his mastery.

She had now completely surrendered herself to Steve and their mutual desires.

Feeling her concession, Steve let go of a breast and with one hand unfastened his pants and shoved them down out of the way. Now I saw the confident shit licker hadn't bothered with underwear.

As soon as he had released his cock from confinement, he lurched his body up onto his knees on the couch. By now she was bucking into his face, trying for her release. Her back had arched up off of the couch with her head pushed back into a bow. I could see her throat working as she made those noises that no one but me had ever heard.