Ambushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now I couldn't say that anymore.

Steve reached up and moved her hands from his head to her nipples. She grabbed and pulled at the swollen raw points harder than I had ever seen. Steve paused a moment, watching her in the throes of her passion, then he looked right into my face with another smirk.

"Watch this you wimp," he mouthed at me. In one smooth motion, Steve grabbed her panties at her hips, jerked them off her legs, and dropped them on the floor. He reached under her spread thighs to hold her open for him and pushed her legs back over her head. I watched as her juices flowed out of her body, over her rosebud, and down the crack of her ass on the way to a growing puddle on the couch.

Steve hopped forward on his knees until his cock was at the entrance of her sopping love tunnel and waited for her. He hadn't looked at Claire while he completed his move, choosing instead to gloat at the anguish on my face. Claire's need took over and she grabbed his cock and pulled him to the entrance of her hungry hole.

With a slight pause for my benefit and to rub the salt of his victory into my wounded soul, Steve slammed into Claire with all his strength. He bottomed out in her tight pussy and I saw his ball sack bounce back from where they hit her ass.

Claire hurtled into an immediate orgasm that had her shaking her head back and forth and screaming. As she started coming down from that one, Steve started pistoning his cock into her once faithful hole, pulling his crown almost out to her lips and then slamming immediately back inside her.

Claire kept screaming from the string of orgasms which rolled over her body, one after another, as waves along a sandy beach.

It didn't matter anymore. I had failed. Steve laid his claim to her while I watched through a window, impotent and powerless.

Then with a last smirk towards me, Steve released her legs from his hold and placed his hands on the couch above her head. She bucked up into Steve, wrapped her legs around his waist, and rode his cock as hard as he pounded into her.

It seemed forever while I watched the primal coupling in front of me. The tattered remains of my soul were ripped from my body as I blearily watched my life end. Tears coursed down my face, as unnoticed as the keening wail tearing from my core.

Steve started jack hammering himself into her wanton depths while Claire continued on her orgasmic ride until suddenly, he stopped!

I watched their mutual climax as he pushed himself as deep into Claire's body as possible.

I watched Claire clinging to him while willingly taking his seed into her fertile body.

I watched Steve's ass clench, his testicles pumping out their fertile cream, synchronized in the ancient dance along with Claire's orgasm until, finally, he slumped forward onto Claire's sweaty body.

Slowly, Claire's legs relaxed and I watched her foot land on the floor, inches from the bra and dress she had removed earlier.

The sobs continued to pour out of me as I watched Steve push himself off of his conquest and sit back on the couch, looking directly at me, and gloating over his victory.

Then, with all the contempt he could muster, Steve pushed his fingers into Claire's body and pulled out a slimy gob of his sperm and her juices all wrapped together. He brought the handful to his mouth and ate it while cleaning his fingers. Still sneering, he pulled the hand out of his mouth, made a fist with it, and gave me the finger.

From my position outside the window, I watched as the evidence of their coupling oozed from her hole and puddled under her ass on the couch. At last, Steve stood up, walked across the room, and closed the window blinds. It was over.

I don't know how long I remained under the deck.

I don't know how or when I got into her car.

I don't know how or when I came to be standing in the garage at our… no her… apartment with a full suitcase in my hand.

I do know that I threw it into the pickup.

I left the door open behind me. I didn't have anything left to protect. I had failed.

I drove away, never to return.

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with the alarm going off in my head. I hate the nights when my mind goes back through those terrible events. I end up with very little sleep and I am very grouchy. I pulled myself out of bed, went through my morning routine, and ended up at the kitchen table with my usual breakfast of toast, cereal, and coffee.

I noticed the bags under my eyes were more pronounced than usual. Well, that was all right too. Thirty five years old with bags, no make that suitcases, under my eyes. Now I'm prematurely gray to boot. At least I wasn't losing my hair as early as dad. I hadn't contacted my folks since that night.

I cleaned up the mess and grabbed my hat and jacket as I went out the door to work. I remembered to pick up the oil for proper disposal. I didn't notice a familiar car sitting at the curb about three buildings up the street from mine. Twenty minutes after I left, that car started and moved away.

After work that afternoon, I stopped at the little market I frequented and picked up bread, jelly, a quart of milk for my coffee, a package of cookies, and a crossword puzzle book for later.

I pulled into my parking space and pulled up short, staring at my front door. Two young children were sitting on my doorstep, apparently waiting for me. I noticed that each child had a brown paper bag in front of them on the sidewalk.

'What the hell?' I thought. 'Maybe school kids were selling stuff again as a fund raiser.' I got out of the truck and retrieved my purchases from the truck bed. I walked up the sidewalk and stopped.

'Twins!' I realized. I hadn't caught that at first. I'd only noticed a boy and a girl were sitting there. It must be a little harder to spot with one of each sex than it is with same sex twins.

"Hi kids," I said politely. "You're sitting on my doorstep. Is there something I can do for you?"

The boy stood up first as I spoke and then his sister did too, shyly sliding her hand into his.

"Yes, sir," the boy said.

'Polite too,' I thought.

"I'm Hal Taylor Junior and this is my sister, Claire. Mom told us that you are our father. Is that true, sir?"

Suddenly the whole world seemed to tilt out of kilter as I stood there, gawking at the two kids. I'd thought they looked familiar and now I could see both myself and Claire in the kids. They both had our brown hair and deep brown eyes. I saw Claire's nose and eyes on the little girl along with my chin. Looking at the boy, I realized I now knew how my nose and eyes looked on someone else. 'Actually, not too bad,' I thought.

Then the realization hit me square in the face.

'Shit! They were his kids! Claire's kids! Our kids!! Oh, my God,' I screamed inside. 'What have I done?'

All of a sudden everything I knew as an absolute fact had just been launched out the window.

"Yes, it's true," I heard behind me. Whirling in place I gawped at her. Claire. My Claire. The only woman I had ever loved was standing right in front of me for the first time in over five years. The grocery bags dropped to the ground from my suddenly lifeless fingers as I tried to assimilate this sudden influx of information.

"Claire?" I managed to rasp out. "It's really you?" Unbidden, my tears started flowing as I stared at her.

"Yes, you big fool. I'm here and so are the kids. Would you be so kind as to let us inside? I'm not comfortable with the neighbors watching us." Her question prodded me to action. I grabbed up the grocery bags again, unlocked the door and herded everyone inside.

With a sudden shortage of chairs, we all ended up sitting around the kitchen table. The grocery bags sat on the counter, forgotten for now. The kids were curious as kids were, quietly looking around the small apartment. I noticed they put their bags underneath their chair. Claire sat down quietly at the table, watching and waiting for me to settle back to ground.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, I forced myself to start talking. "How… how long… how did… um… gees Claire." I stopped myself, then started again, "I guess I don't know what to say."

"Well, this is a rather big surprise for you, I imagine," she dryly stated.

She lay a manila envelope on the table in front of me and said, "This is the paperwork I requested when the kids were born. This proves that Hal Jr and Claire are yours and mine. Of course, any sane person could look at them and see that, but I didn't want any shadow of a doubt concerning their parentage," she finished quietly.

I looked at the envelope then at the kids who were sitting on their chairs looking back at me, no doubt holding hands under the table.

"Wow. Talk about not getting the license number of that truck," I finally stated. "Ok, now what? You must have had a good reason to come and find me after all these years. What is it you want, Claire? Would you mind telling me what you are thinking?"

Claire tipped her head to the side, a habit I once had found remotely curious but one I had come to expect.

"Would it be all right for the kids to watch the television?" she asked.

"I'm sure what we have to discuss is too boring for them."

"Oh, uh, sure, yeah let me turn it on for them," I responded. I started to move their chairs, but they went to the recliner and sat in it side by side. They set their bags on the floor next to them. I turned the tv on, handed over the remote, and resumed my seat at the table.

'Claire hadn't aged much at all,' I thought. 'She probably thinks I look like hell. Well, I wouldn't blame her if she did.'

After another long pause, Claire started, "I guess I'd better start. Why did you run? Why did you abandon me and leave me there alone?"

The tears started as she asked these questions. They must have been haunting her since that night. Well, why not? They'd been haunting me all this time as well.

"Why did you never come back, at any time, to see if I was even still alive? Can you answer any of those questions, Hal? Please?"

Now the tears were accompanied by her soft crying, but she sat up straight, spearing me with her eyes and not letting me move. She was demanding an answer. I shifted on the chair and retrieved a box of tissues and placed it between us. I pulled out a handful and handed them to her. She took them and started drying her eyes, but still wouldn't let me move.

"I saw it all Claire," I started with a low voice. God, I didn't want to go over this again this soon. Not after last night. But I forced myself to reply, God knows I owed her that much. Now she would know my shame and utter humiliation from that night.

"I looked all over the house for you and you weren't there. Anywhere. Upstairs, downstairs, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, I looked every place I could think to look. I even looked in closets. I finally went out to the car, but you weren't there either. As I came back to the house, I noticed some extra windows at the basement level which I hadn't noticed before, so I went looking though the windows. At last, I finally found you… two… both of you…"

God, this was so hard! But I continued telling my story, the anguish evident in every word. After swallowing hard I continued, "I found a little window located under their deck in the backyard with a light showing. I found you on Steve's lap with your dress open. While I watched and tried to get your attention, I watched him unhook your bra. Then I watched you stand up and drop your clothes to the floor."

'No, NO, NOOO! God, not again, this is killing me! STOP, PLEASE!' I was crying inside. I took another deep breath, then told her about finding Tracy and her husband and how I enlisted their help.

"When I made it back to that window with Tracy's husband, we saw you laying on the couch and watched what he was doing with you. He left to go look harder for the room and all I could do was watch and pray for a miracle. That son of a bitch knew I was out there the whole time."

That last was said with such venom that the kids looked towards their mother with a scared look. I brought myself back under control. Then I described Steve's final actions before he closed the blinds. I didn't want to be too graphic with the kids right there, but I could give her the rest of the details if she ever wanted to know at some other time.

Somehow, I didn't think that she would want to know.

"Then I found myself in the car, and then I was in the garage putting a suitcase into the truck, and then I was driving away."

I said the last with an awful finality. I couldn't say anything else. I tried to maintain my composure and even grabbed a handful of tissues, but it was too late. I was out of control. Great gasping sobs ripped out of my chest as the pain overwhelmed me. I couldn't be here any more.

I pushed away from the table, knocking over my chair as I stood and ran up the stairs, two at a time, into the bedroom where I threw myself onto the bed. My grief poured into the pillow, just as it had last night and oh so many other lonely nights.

I don't know how long I cried. Eventually, I wore myself out. I knew I would have to keep some self-control if I wanted to talk to Claire any more today. I realized that I needed to talk to Claire. That sudden thought energized me. I had not had a chance to talk to anyone about that night. The person I needed to talk with I had left behind.

Rolling over to get off the bed, I was surprised to find her sitting on the bed next to me. She had been stroking my hair while I cried. I hadn't realized it until I moved and she stopped. The door was closed and she was sitting quietly waiting for me.

I pulled myself up to sit beside her, unsure of my… no our… next move. This was something totally new. I had never before been at a loss for words with Claire. "Go wash your face, dear. You look all blotchy. I'll wait here for you," she said. I cleaned up and then returned to the bed where she waited for me.

"Ok, you had your turn to talk. Now it is my turn," she started. "We decided to start a family, so I went off the pill. Remember?"

I nodded. Oh God yes, I remembered.

"The Baker's Christmas party was on a Saturday. I started having morning sickness about a week afterwards. The bank's Christmas party was a week after that. I wasn't sure I was pregnant until the doctor called me at work on that Friday afternoon. I wanted to tell you at the time, but we were in a rush to get ready for the party.

On the way to the party, I decided to wait until we could celebrate together for the rest of the weekend. Tracy was the new teller we saw when we first arrived at the party. She had heard some strange rumors, so she and her husband kept their eyes open. She was also the one who gave you my purse at Phil's Bar.

From the time we first arrived, I felt overwhelmed by the attention from all the men there. It wasn't very different from other parties, but Steve was really aggressive at keeping you and me apart. In addition, though I didn't notice it at the time, he had both Ken's and Terry's assistance for that night. All three of them had tried at various times to seduce me, but you always managed to protect me.

On top of the pressure from the men, my hormones were all out of whack. I tried to walk away from all of those men to find you, but then I had to relieve my bladder. Steve came up behind me and said he would get me to the head of the line. He did that by taking me to his bedroom and letting me use his and Ellen's bathroom.

He then escorted me back downstairs and we met up at the bar for that wine. I didn't realize at the time that he was keeping me from you. I saw Ellen make her way over to you because she wanted to dance at least once and Steve didn't have time for her. He told me that he considered her pregnancy a welcome diversion, so he could

concentrate on having meaningful relationships with other women.

I remember sitting where Ellen had been earlier in the evening, but she was gone. I looked around for you, but didn't see you. I felt really drunk, but the last drink I'd had was that wine. Steve was concerned and solicitous and told me he had a place where I could get some quiet for a few minutes.

I remember walking towards the wall with the entertainment system and going through some door I didn't remember being there. Next I was sitting on a couch, then I was sitting on Steve's lap and pushing his hands away. The very next thing I was aware, I was having the most intense orgasm of my life and it seemed to last forever. I was floating as if in a dream, when all of a sudden the door came crashing in along with several people. Tracy had managed to find Ellen and find the room's location.

In the shit storm that exploded at the Christmas party, it came to light that this group had managed to seduce every other woman who worked at the bank, except for me and Tracy. That night I was the intended victim.

From the day he was hired and just as you suspected, Steve was the guiding force behind seducing all the women working at the bank. Ken and Terry joined in the fun because Steve shared his spoils. He started the Friday night parties as a way to isolate us from our spouses. They would drug the intended victim and then fuck her. Sometimes Ken would fuck her or Terry would, but Steve always got to fuck them at least once.

That very first party, I was the designated victim. Morgana figured out what the men were doing when she caught them drugging me. Her husband has been functionally impotent for years now and he wasn't even at the party. She pulled Steve away from me on the dance floor and made him fuck her instead. If he didn't, she was going to blow the whistle. All three of them fucked her that night and all at the same time. She and Steve fucked at least twice a week.

She brought me home as I said, but that was why I acted the way I did. I wasn't drunk, I was drugged. If they had thought it over, it might have ended up with me and Morgana in the middle of a free for all. I was lucky I escaped that night.

After a while, some of the victims started talking about some of their incomplete memories and experiences. Steve and Morgana called a meeting one day and informed everyone that rumors of immoral behavior were going around. Anyone caught discussing such a rumor would be immediately fired. That had the intended effect. A few of the past victims still talked to each other, but it was away from the office which meant the rest of us were still unaware of their plans.

Morgana became a co-conspirator at the next party when she seduced Carol who was the intended victim. Apparently, Morgana is bi-sexual and she had been wanting some herself. Carol had noticed something wasn't right at a previous party and refused alcohol, so Morgana drugged a glass of milk and gave it to Carol.

Their last attempt on me was at Phil's Bar. They drugged me at Ken's house, but Morgana remembered my call home. It was her idea to go to Phil's Bar. She had decided that this was going to be the gang bang of all fucks.

Steve was well on his way to moving me off the dance floor and back towards the bathrooms. Morgana was to supposedly take me to the ladies room to freshen up, but she was going to try to seduce me.

Whether her seduction worked or not, Steve was going to fuck me on the men's room floor. Ken and Terry would be in the front of the line behind Steve. While they were fucking me, Morgana was going to let the other men in the bar know about free fuck. She was madder than Steve was when you showed up and saved me.

It was at Morgana's insistence the Friday night parties stopped. She wanted to lull us into thinking it was over. They planned this to be the night that Steve would finally fuck me. Since it was his house, he would be first followed by Morgana. After her turn with me, Steve would join in a three way. Following that, Ken and Terry would join in for a three on two group fuck.