All Comments on 'Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 01'

by donalde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years ago

I am waiting to see what happens next... new vamps, new powers and now babysitters. I wonder what they're going to do with Catherine? I am enjoying this story and want to see where it goes.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
NIce!

You had me going there. Glad to see it's continuing. I'm guessing, but they just became parents of a bouncing baby girl, well 18 year old. This story had me on edge. Next part, soon, PLEASE.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
wow

Very good second chapter, look forward to the next dozen or so:-)

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
A worthy spinoff

The potential for this duo is staggering! It will be interesting to see how they learn to survive. Their intentions are very noble and the bond between them is fantastic!

Thank you

M1

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Well Damn

If I could only get everything I ask for so quickly. I love the sequel looking forward to the update. I am not sure why Catherine could not be compiled, maybe she is an innocent who knows better than you??? However you decide to handle this quandary will make for interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Renfield

Will Catherine become their Renfield?

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Great Follow Up

excellent cliff hanger. They can't just kill an innocent so what now? If she's resistant to their compulsion to change her memory? Do they change her? It would be almost impossible to take her w/them and be able to watch her 24 hrs a day. But will they turn an innocent? Just hurry w/the next chapter because I wan to know what they have decided to do!!!!!!

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
definitely a different take on the 'usual' vampire story

Has a nice, balanced mixture of horror, erotica, realism (in the 'what if this happened?' sense), and fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous