Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

Once she was out of sight, Andrew went to the doors of the blood bank, yanked the door open and walked in with Amelia on his heels. He grabbed one of the coolers used to transport the blood and began to fill it. His intention was to take twenty units, which he thought would be enough for a day or so.

As soon as Amelia walked in, the alluring scent of the blood hit her like a ton of bricks and she couldn't resist the pull. Her eyes turned red and her mouth watered as she grabbed two units of the delicious smelling liquid and ripped them open with her teeth. The blood poured into her mouth and all over her even as she grabbed two more units repeating the process of ripping them open and letting it run into her open mouth not caring that her clothes were becoming soaked with it. She was trying to drown herself in what she thought of as ambrosia that she couldn't get enough of, wanting more.

Andrew stopped loading the cooler and looked at her, "What in the fuck are you doing?" he whispered.

Amelia, who now had two units of blood in each hand, was lost in her lust. She opened her eyes, looked at Andrew and began ripping off her clothes even as she began to advance on him. She was not going to be denied. Andrew watched her advance shocked by the unadulterated lust in her eyes, surprised when she ripped his clothes off and tackled him to the cold floor. He tried to hold her off but because he hadn't fed, he was no match for her strength and speed. Amelia grabbed Andrew's turgid cock, slammed herself down on it, and began to bounce up and down on it.

She grabbed another bag, ripped it open and forced it to Andrew's mouth. As soon as the first drop touched his tongue, Andrew was lost in the in the new sensation of pleasure and lust. He grabbed two bags, ripped them open and poured them down his throat eagerly swallowing the cold, thick liquid. His admonishments that they had to remain invisible and silent were forgotten as he ripped open yet another bag of blood and drained it dry while Amelia continued riding him.

Finally, Andrew took control and rolled so that Amelia was beneath him. His cock made long, hard strokes in and out of Amelia's pussy making her beg him to go faster and harder requests with which he complied. Amelia in her lust grabbed two units of "AB" negative blood and squeezed them until they burst spraying blood all over the room.

As the two of them fucked each other senseless, they continued to gorge themselves on blood. Andrew tore open a unit of blood, dumped it all over Amelia's chest, and then began to lick it off paying particular attention to her firm, pert breasts. His ministrations to her breasts and the pounding in and out of her pussy soon had Amelia racing toward the mother of climaxes and when it hit, she came screaming Andrew's name. A moment later, Andrew grunted his explosive release into her.

Sated sexually and full they stood up and looked around the room taking note of the damage they had caused in their lust. The ceiling, walls and floor were covered with blood as were they. Andrew looked around for their clothes only to find that they were little more than blood soaked rags.

Amelia sensed the woman still in the bathroom and asked, "What are we going to do about the woman in the bathroom?"

Without missing a beat, Andrew replied, "Dessert?"

Amelia sighed, "Andrew my love, while I now understand and accept that we must feed from humans I would prefer not to have too do it from innocents. She'll probably lose her job over this and she has two kids."

Andrew nodded in agreement, he really didn't want to make the woman's children orphans and he knew how he could save her job.

"Trust me." he told Amelia, "she won't lose her job."

He walked over to a wall, dipped his finger in some blood and wrote, "The blood of the innocent shall feed the dark lord of all eternity"

He then compelled the woman to come out of the bathroom, "what's your name hun?" he asked.

"Yvonne." the woman cautiously replied, "Are you going to kill me?"

Andrew gave the woman a gentle reassuring smile, "No my dear, we have no intentions of killing you."

He looked into her eyes and forced himself into her mind.

"You will remember that three large men forced their way into the room, one of them grabbed you and the next thing you remember is waking up covered in blood."

Before the woman could say anything, Andrew delivered a lightening fast right cross and knocked the woman out cold. He hated the fact that he hit her but it was important that her story was believable. He moved the unconscious woman to the wall where he wrote the message in blood and propped her against the wall. He grabbed a couple of units of blood, ripped them open and drenched her with it.

Amelia and Andrew then left the room taking off their shoes as they left so that they wouldn't leave bloody footprints to give them away. Andrew glanced outside and noticed that the sun was already beginning to rise; their little tryst had taken more time than he had planned and they now needed to find a place to hide for the day.

Andrew led them to a decontamination room that had been installed after nine-eleven. They quickly showered and scrounged around until they found some scrubs to wear before they found a supply closet to spend the day in until evening. Now that she had fed, Amelia was having no problems reaching out with her mind and dissuading people from investigating why the showers were wet.

They took turns keeping watch but thankfully, no one came to the closet that day. Andrew did a quick calculation of how much blood they had and figured that if they didn't waste it they had enough for two to three days. As soon as the sunset, the two of them left the closet invisible to everyone and headed out. On the way out Andrew snagged a newspaper and read the headlines.

"Two bodies disappear from the hospital morgue"

He folded the paper under his arm figuring that he could read it later when they arrived at his house. To his dismay, he saw a car parked in the driveway and his son sitting on the porch with Tony. He could tell even from where he stood that his son was crying and that Tony was doing his level best to comfort him.

Andrew stood frozen in place as he watched Shannon come out of the house, wrap her arms around Jake and talk to him. He could see the tears as they stained her pretty freckled face and wished that he could do something to take away their pain but he knew that they needed to grieve in peace.

"Goodbye my love," he said silently, "I hope that you find the happiness that you never had with me. Son, please be strong and grow up to be a better man than I was. Watch over and love your mother. Tony, do me a favor and take good care of them for me, love them and give them both what I never could."

Andrew turned to leave when Amelia wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight, "They'll be fine and you're right, we can never see our families again."

Andrew nodded and the two of them headed back toward the inner city as they tried to decide what they should do next aside from the fact that they needed clothing. They found a quick mart, which reminded Andrew that they needed ice for the blood. The problem was that he couldn't go in unless he was invisible; he was too well known here.

"I'm dying for a cup of coffee." he said to Amelia, "and we need ice for the blood so you're going to have to be the one to do it."

"Not a problem." Amelia replied with a smile as she walked into the store.

Andrew became invisible and followed her in watching as she prepared two cups of coffee hers with eight sugars and a quarter of a cup of creamer and Andrew's black. She stopped in the candy aisle and grabbed a payday for herself and a snicker bar for Andrew and as an afterthought a bag of beef jerky. The last item was a bag of ice that she found her way to the register.

While she was paying for their purchases, Andrew decided to have a little fun. He stood behind her, slipped his hands between her legs and began to rub her center without warning her making her jump. Without thinking, she turned, looked behind her and glared at him before turning back around to see the man behind the counter looking at her as if she was crazy. She gave the man a sweet smile and shrugged as she counted her change and picked up the bag containing their purchases. As soon as she was out of sight she turned toward Andrew, gave him her sternest stare before speaking to him.

"If you ever do that to me again you'll be singing soprano for a month."

Andrew chuckled and then replied, "I'm sorry love but it was funny watching you squirm and admit it, it was as erotic as all hell having me feel you up while the clerk was watching."

Amelia laughed but issued a warning, "Just remember that the next time you go invisible." she said, "I'll be giving you the hand job from hell."

"I have no problem with that." Andrew said smiling wickedly, "as long as you don't mind me throwing you over the counter and fucking the shit out of you while they watch."

Amelia's eyes widened in shock and then she shuddered in anticipation, "You wouldn't dare!"

Andrew fought to keep a straight face, "Wouldn't I?" he asked.

Unable to keep a straight face, Andrew started laughing with Amelia joining in. Andrew packed the cooler with ice and counted the bags they had as he placed them in the cooler, they had eight bags and they couldn't afford to waste any if it.

They found a secluded spot where they could sit and talk. Neither of them could remember the last time that they had such good coffee and the candy bars were just heavenly.

"Is it me or does this stuff really taste better?" Amelia asked.

Andrew smiled as he relished the taste of the candy bar, "I have to admit that this is the best candy bar that I've ever had." Andrew replied but then changed the subject. "We have to make some fast decisions about our immediate future."

Amelia sighed, "We have to get out of this area." she said, "You're too well known around here and if we go to the DC or northern Virginia area we'll have the same issue with me."

"So what are you thinking?" Andrew asked.

"How about the Midwest or maybe the southwest?" she asked. "As far as money goes, we have somewhere around six thousand cash on us and I'm sure that we'll get more as we need it. Food wise, we'll have to make withdrawals from the blood bank and feed off scum when we can't. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Andrew said hugging her close, "One more thing though, no more talk about wanting to die. We either live or die together."

Amelia smiled and hugged Andrew back, "Agreed, forever, we stay together forever."

********

Andrew and Amelia walked toward the closest "Wally World" to go shopping. They bought clothes, pay as you go cell phones that they decided to activate one at a time, personal care items such as soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes and for Amelia Tampons since she had no idea of whether she would need them or not.

They also bought a laptop, coffee, sugar, creamer and snacks as well as a set of luggage, which included a makeup bag for Amelia. The last thing they grabbed was a couple of reusable credit cards. Andrew smiled at the as he asked her to put five hundred on each card and activated one of the phones while he waited.

In their zeal, neither of them thought about how they were going to get their purchases to wherever they were going. Andrew used the newly activated phone and called for a cab. While they waited, they packed their purchases into the new luggage leaving out clothes that they would change into when they found a secluded spot. By the time the cab arrived, they were comfortably dressed in tee shirts and Jeans.

Once the cab arrived, Andrew gave the driver an address that was located in the Lansdowne area. Amelia gave Andrew a confused look when the cab finally stopped in front of a large gated home. Andrew paid the driver and retrieved their luggage while Amelia erased the cab driver's memory of ever seeing them.

As soon as the cab was gone, they became invisible and Andrew began to explain who lived in the house.

"This place belongs to John Vincent, he happens to be the local drug supplier for over half of the gangs in Baltimore City and the surrounding counties."

"Nice." Amelia commented dryly.

"He is also responsible for at least six murders one of who was one of my confidential informants. He was a good guy but just trapped in the whole drug thing and was looking for a way out. The deal was that if he helped me then I would get him into a rehab program. Somehow, Vincent found out and my informant was murdered. What galls me is that I was never able to get anything to stick on the cocksucker when I was alive. How would you feel about inviting him to dine with us tonight?" Andrew asked.

"He sounds like such a charming gentleman that I have to say yes." Amelia replied smiling, "Does anyone else live with him?"

"His kid brother." Andrew replied, "but watch him, that bastard is nuts. We had him on rape and murder charges a couple of years back but then the witnesses disappeared."

The two of them crept up to the porch and tried to enter but were blocked. It was then that Andrew realized what it was and groaned, "We have to be invited in."

"No problem." Amelia replied as she became visible, "Stay as you are." she said as she pulled the tee shirt up so that her stomach showed as an afterthought, she slipped off her bra and handed it to Andrew. She tied a knot so that it stayed up and then unbuttoned the button at the top of her jeans before sliding the zipper a quarter of the way down to show just a hint of her panties.

"Ready?" she whispered as she knocked on the door.

A few minutes passed before someone came to the door.

"Hi!" Amelia said cheerfully, "My car seems to have broken down and I seem to have misplaced my cell phone, can I use your phone?"

Paul Vincent couldn't believe what he was seeing as he looked Amelia up and down. She was gorgeous and although he knew that John would go ballistic, he invited her in. He had already decided that he wanted her. He smiled at her, stepped back and invited her in.

Amelia stepped in, locked eyes with Paul and spoke, "Invite Andrew in too."

Right in cue, Andrew became visible and moved to Amelia's side.

"Welcome Andrew, please come in." Paul said politely.

Amelia's gaze went up the stairs, there was a woman here and she was frightened.

"Who's upstairs?" she asked, "Answer me." she added compelling Paul to tell her the truth,

"Just some bitch we gave a ride to and now she's going to pay for it."

Even before Paul could finish his statement, Andrew was flying up the stairs. He zeroed in on his target and burst through the door taking it off its hinges. He yanked John from off a girl who looked like she couldn't be more than fifteen or sixteen years old and pinned him against the wall.

Andrew didn't realize that when John looked at him that he wasn't seeing a human but the vampire part of him. His faced looked like that of a corpse, it was dried and drawn back, and his eyes were black and lifeless resembling the eyes of a shark. His fangs were visible against his thin, drawn back lips giving him an even more hideous appearance. The nails of his fingers had grown into long claws which were now poised at John's throat but hadn't punctured the skin. The woman on the bed looked at the horror that was Andrew, screamed and then fainted.

"Hello John," Andrew said with a cruel smile, "remember me?"

John studied Andrew's face for a long moment before recognition dawned. "Y...you're d..d...dead! I.... I saw it in...t...the p....papers!"

Andrew dropped the man to the floor and watched him cower. "That's what the papers say." Andrew agreed, "but here's my question, what were you doing to that poor girl?"

"She's just some street trash that I was going to party with tonight." John replied defensively. "You got a warrant Officer Martin?"

Andrew laughed before responding, "Warrant? I don't need one. I'm dead remember?" He looked back at the girl on the bed and then back at John, "she doesn't look like street trash to me, she looks like someone's little girl." by then Amelia had come up to the room and had taken in the scene.

"Please excuse my manners." Andrew said as he covered the naked girl with a blanket and then untied her, "This is my significant other Amelia, Amelia this is John Vincent." Amelia didn't reply but gave John a cold glare.

"Get some clothes on." Andrew said to John, "and we'll discuss why we're here, by the way, where'd you get the girl?"

"I picked the bitch up on Yale Avenue; she looked lonely so I decided to keep her company." John replied as she slipped into a pair of sweats and edged over to his dresser under the guise of getting a shirt. He reached into the drawer and was going to reach for the Glock 17 that he kept there when he heard a sweet voice coming from behind him.

"I really don't think that you want to reach for that gun as it would do nothing but upset my lover and believe me when I say you don't want to do that."

As Amelia spoke, her fangs dropped her voice remained sweet but her demeanor had become threatening. John moved his hand away from the gun, turned to look at her and realized that he was more afraid of her than he was of Andrew.

She turned to the doorway where Paul stood watching what was happening in the room. Amelia pointed to a spot on the floor and spoke to him.

"Paul come in here and kneel on that spot and don't move."

Paul walked to the designated spot, knelt down as he stared straight ahead and waited for the next command while John remained where he was.

"You really don't think that I didn't know about the gun did you?" Andrew asked Amelia good-naturedly.

Amelia looked at the still unconscious girl and compelled her to remain asleep before answering, "No love. I was actually worried that he would piss you off before we got the chance to invite him to dinner."

"Now Amelia, what would make you think that I would ever consider denying you a rare treat such as him?" Andrew replied teasing her.

John didn't know what they were talking about but he didn't like it. He was wishing that he had taken his chances with the gun. He looked over at Amelia, plastered a smile on his face and said, "I would love to join such a lovely lady for dinner, are we going out or eating in?"

Amelia smiled seductively, "I do believe that we'll be enjoying a quiet evening in." she said to Andrew, "won't we?"

"Yes," Andrew confirmed, "Once we see to the young lady and take out the trash... John, where are her clothes?"

John then knew that he wasn't going to make it through the night. He also knew that there was nothing that he could do to stop whatever it was that was going to happen and hoped that it wouldn't be too painful. He knew from reading the papers about the string of murders that these two cops had been working on when they died. His contact at central kept him up to date as well. He had started romancing Denise so that he could pump her for information. She had been the one who had given him the information on the witnesses in the rape/murder case that Paul had gotten off on a couple of years ago.

He had last seen her the nigh before and after fucking her she told him all about how Andrew and the FBI bitch had died and now here they were in his fucking bedroom. He ignored answering Andrew's question already knowing that Andrew would be pissed when he found out what he had done. The girl's clothes, now shreds were in the trashcan by the bed. After he tied her to the bed, he cut her clothes off one piece at a time just so he could terrorize her even more than she already was. He also knew that the girl wasn't street trash but he wasn't about to tell Andrew that not that it would have made any difference.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers