Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, her clothes, where are they?" Andrew asked again.

"In the trash, I cut them up." John replied.

Amelia pointed at the spot next to Paul, locked eyes with John and commanded him to kneel next to him.

"Don't move unless I tell you to." she added.

John tried to resist but found himself walking to the spot next to Paul and kneeling down beside him.

Satisfied, Amelia turned to Andrew. "Sweetheart I'm hungry, how do you want to do this? One each or do we share one and save the other for tomorrow?"

Andrew gave it some thought. "One each would be great but I have some questions for Johnny boy such as the location of their safe including the combination, their bank and offshore account numbers and things like that."

"You heard him, talk." Amelia commanded.

Amelia stayed with the men and the sleeping girl while Andrew went to confirm the information. He found the safe easily and found fifty-thousand in cash, all of John's financial information including passwords and account numbers, a folder that listed all of his contacts and several CD's.

Andrew returned to the bedroom carrying all of the items from the safe and the cooler. He took two units of blood from the cooler and handed one to Amelia. In seconds, it was gone and she found herself feeling incredibly horny.

She looked at Andrew and walked toward him, "we have to settle things fast or they're going to get a show they won't soon forget."

Andrew saw the unbridled lust in her eyes and felt the blood rushing to his groin. "Amelia," he pleaded, "don't look at me like that or I won't be able to resist you."

Amelia gave him a seductive smile, licked her lips and began pulling her tee shirt up stopping to massage her breasts and tweaking her nipples to hard points. "We could let her sleep and have Mike and Ike wait here while we have a little fun." she said.

Andrew smiled and pulled her into him, "Or we could take care of business first and have fun all day long, imagine what we could do with ice cream and whipped cream."

Amelia swirled her tongue around his ear while massaging his rapidly stiffening member, "Are you sure that you can wait?"

Andrew groaned as he struggled not to take her right there. His concern was that if they started they would go into a frenzy like they did at the blood bank and that they would accidentally hurt the girl on the bed. The brothers he could have cared less about but he knew that Amelia wouldn't want the girl hurt.

"We need to take care of the girl first." he said "and we'll have more fun alone. Let's take care of business and I promise that you'll have the best day of your afterlife."

Amelia stroked Andrew with a firmer grip and rubbed a bare breast against him as she nibbled the side of his neck. Andrew closed his eyes as he fought for some semblance of control, "Love, if we lose control like we did last night we could hurt the girl. We need to care for her and then we can have John for dinner."

Amelia took a deep breath, then another and then a third one before she regained control over her lust. As much as she needed and wanted Andrew, she knew that he was right. "Alright, you win but you damned well better make it up to me."

Andrew reached out, tweaked the nipple of the exposed breast, and began to massage it slowly. "I want you more than I want or need air." he whispered, "but let's get the girl home, deal with those two and we'll spend the rest of the day in bed." He pulled her into a searing kiss and then released her.

Amelia straightened up her clothes while Andrew walked over to the brothers who had as instructed remained rooted to their spots on the floor. "Sweetheart, would you tell Mike and Ike to follow me? I want to get them out of here so that we can wake sleeping beauty over there."

"Alright you two stand up and follow Andrew." Amelia said, "And do whatever he says."

The two men stood and followed Andrew out of the room and down to the basement. "Nice." Andrew commented as he took in the large basement. The front of it was a combination game room/ multimedia area but it was the area in the back that he wanted.

In the back of the basement, he found a utility room that had an exposed pipe that ran along the ceiling. He made them raise their arms above their heads. The pipe was high enough that John and Paul had to stand on their tiptoes so that Andrew could tie them to the pipe.

Taking some old rags that he found on the floor, Andrew gagged both men as he issued a warning.

"If you behave yourselves I might come back and release you tonight, if not, I might not come back for a day or two so do yourselves a favor and don't make a sound."

*******

Amelia had retrieved their luggage and pulled out one of the summer dresses that she had just bought. Her Jeans and tee shirts would be too big for the girl but the dress while big would work. She went to the bed, sat down and gently released the sleep compulsion.

"Wake up, it's alright now."

The girl opened her eyes, looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and seeing Amelia scooted back on the bed. Panicked, she curled into a tight little ball and began to beg as tears streamed down her face."

"Please don't hurt me! I don't want to die!"

Amelia tried to assure the very frightened young woman.

"We're not going to hurt you, I promise. The men that took you will never bother you again, Andrew and I have seen to that. What's your name?"

"Catherine Phillips." she replied, "who are you and what are you going to do to me?"

"First of all." Amelia replied, "You're going to put some clothes on and then you and I are going to have a serious talk about how to keep yourself safe. How old are you?" Amelia asked.

"Eighteen last week." Catherine replied as she slipped on the dress that Amelia handed to her.

"And just what is an eighteen year old girl doing walking the streets alone at night?" Amelia asked. "Did you not want to see your nineteenth birthday? The men that kidnapped you were going to rape you, pump you full of drugs and turn you loose. You would have ended up fucking anyone one just to get the money for your next fix! Is that what you want?"

Amelia knew that she was scaring the girl but that was her intent.

Catherine began to shake as tears ran down her face, "I was just walking home from a school dance! I never thought that I would be dragged into a car!" she sobbed. "He cut off my clothes and told me what he was going to do to me and I couldn't get away! He was ready to start when that.... Whatever that was crashed through the door and pulled him off me... oh god! You are going to kill me aren't you?"

Amelia hugged the sobbing girl, "no dear, we aren't going to kill you." she said as she rocked the girl until she calmed down. "Just promise me that you won't go anywhere alone especially after dark unless it's with a group."

Catherine nodded her head as she promised. "I'll make sure that I'm with someone.... My parents! They have to be worried! They're going to kill me once they find out I'm okay."

Amelia smiled as she remembered what happened the one time she came home late, she was grounded for a month and had her mother had given her one hell of a lecture.

"Don't worry." she assured the girl, "I'll help you square things with your parents."

********

Andrew who had been waiting outside of the room for the girl to calm knocked on the wall, "is it safe to come in?"

Amelia noticed that Catherine had tensed at the sound of Andrew's voice. "That's Andrew, he won't hurt you."

After a brief hesitation, Catherine gave Andrew permission to come in. She braced herself to face the monster that she had seen earlier and was shocked to see a man who looked as if he could have been a model in one of her playgirl magazines. She took in his six feet inch height, tanned skin and was captivated by the way his muscles rippled when he moved. She could feel the moistness gather between her legs and wished that she had on a pair of panties to absorb the rapidly pooling liquid between her legs.

She looked at Andrew with lust-filled eyes as her imagination began to run wild with all that she would like to do to and with him.

Amelia noticed the reaction and fought not to yank Catherine's lust filled eyes from her head. Instead, she locked eyes with Catherine and spoke.

"You will forget about me and Andrew. You will only recall that you were kidnapped and almost raped by two men but you didn't see their faces. You will remember that a nice couple who scared your attackers off and helped you get home rescued you. The dress you are wearing was given to you by the woman of the couple who saved you, if asked; they didn't give you their names. The last thing is this; you will stop looking at my man with those lust filled eyes of yours. Do you understand?"

Catherine looked at Amelia and replied, "Do you really think that I could forget what my savior looked like? He's gorgeous! And do you seriously think that I could forget the face of the man that tried to rape me? What in the hell are you trying to pull?"

Amelia looked at Andrew in shock. Andrew looked into Catherine's eyes and tried to compel her as well, "You will do as she said, do you understand?"

Catherine looked at him and giggled, "What are you trying to do?"

Andrew and Amelia looked at each other and wondered what they should do. Amelia turned to Catherine and compelled her back to sleep.

"What are we going to do?" Amelia asked when Catherine was asleep. "She seems to be resistant to some of our compulsions."

Andrew was silent for several minutes, "As I see it, we have two choices; we either kill her or take her with us.... Really? We have only one choice."

He gave Catherine a sad look as he approached her. With tears in his eyes...

************************************************************************************************

Author's note: I was teasing a few of my friends who follow my stories all of whom had been very vocal in requesting that I do a sequel to "the Diamond Murders". I made them believe that I was going to end the story with this question, "what would you do in their place?"

Now to allay your fears, I am working on the second chapter as we speak but I really do wonder how you would handle the situation that Amelia and Andrew find themselves in. Finally, to those friends of mine, I hope that I didn't upset you too much with my little April fool's joke.

All kidding aside, (mainly my little joke) I would like to thank the three of you for your unwavering support and for the immense amount of help and suggestions that you make regarding my stories. So YR, FT and J, this little offering is dedicated to you.