American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He zoomed in, right in the middle of that shot where some guy was fucking my mouth and then he pulled out and came onto my face, and I was sort of kneeling there looking right at the camera with my mouth wide open, and my tongue out, like a bitch in heat...right in the middle of that football party, and there were my boobs as well, covered in cum, and some guy was jerking off, and yeah, well, cum...meet boobs, and he really coated them.

Well, mom had told me to enjoy that party with the football team, the way a cheerleader should, and I'd really done my best....I just hadn't realized someone had filmed it, and what was it doing on...oh shit, Pornhub?

...and that next guy's cock creamed all over my face and into my mouth, and there was this real good long close up of me swallowing before the shot panned back to show me on my hands and knees getting bent forward, and then I was getting it good from that quarterback, the big one, kneeling behind me, and when he came, you could see I was feeling every spurt, coz my boobs were quivering and dripping, and that old silver and diamond crucifix of my grandmother's that she'd kept hidden right through the bad old days, and that my dad had given me for my eighteenth birthday, was swinging away on its little chain.

"Wear it," Paul had said once. "That's so fucking hot, April, watching you getting fucked while you're wearing that cross." After that, I'd always worn it when I was going on a new date, and all the guys really liked it, especially when they came on my boobs with that cross there, right between them...

"You!" my dad said. "You little whore, you couldn't even take off your grandmother's necklace first."

"Dad!" I said, and of course I blurted out the first thing that popped into my mind. "What're you doing watching Pornhub?"

My next question was gonna be, who the heck filmed me at that football party, and put it up on Pornhub, but my dad wouldn't know the answer to that one, would he?

"What are you doing on Pornhub, Jia-ying?" my dad said.

"Uh," I said, kind of speechless, because how do you explain that kind of thing to your dad? I had no idea. I bet you don't, either.

"One of your mom's friends," my dad said, and he sounded very controlled. "One of your mom's friends said she thought I should see this, and she sent me and your mom the link. Plus a couple more. Apparently she caught her son and a few of his son's friends watching this earlier today, and when she looked at it herself, she recognized you."

"Oh," I said, because that movie was still playing, and whoever filmed it had done quite a few close-ups of my face, and right now it was those other two guys tag-teaming me, and you could see I was really enjoying it. You could see my pussy was too, because I was really wet, and none of that was lube, and that was a really good close-up, although the camera angle could've been improved.

Jesus, my dad could see it. I don't think he was enjoying it though. I hoped he wasn't, anyhow. That'd be kind of gross. I knew I'd really enjoyed it though. At the time.

I wasn't enjoying it now.

"Dad," I said, weakly. Very very weakly. "You shouldn't be watching this."

"Why the fuck not?" my dad said, very crudely. "Everyone else is."

"Oh!" I said, even more weakly.

"There's this one, too," my dad said, and he had 'Chinese Schoolgirl Plays Team Tag,' open, too, and there I was, being spit-roasted, and I was like, oh shit!

"And then there's the news," my dad said, flicking the remote, and there I was, with Gavin, climaxing on prime time news, and it was a really good shot. I mean, there wasn't any denying that it was me, and I was, like, totally horrified, and they flashed my boobs as well.

Anyhow, that girl next door, that was me. That money all over the floor? That was Gavin's and I hadn't thought to pick up any of it, but that wasn't what the news was saying. That smiling face on every TV? Yeah, well, make that climaxing face instead, and I'm sure you know who Gavin is, and we were both all over primetime news. 24/7 for a couple of days there, and so was the money all over the floor, and the things they were saying about me. I mean, I wanted to cry.

It was all so untrue.

"It's the Fake Media, Dad," I protested, but my dad just switched to Fox News, and there I was, and Tucker Carlson was talking about it too, except he was ripping Gavin a new asshole or something, for hanging out with an underage Chinese hooker who was probably a Chinese spy, and yeah, I was American enough to understand that new asshole reference at least.

"Fake Media? It's on just about every channel worldwide," my dad pointed out to me. "This is way bigger than Swalwell and that Fang Fang, there's no sex tapes of them, well, except for the ones FangFang took for leverage of course, and you're not even doing this for China, you silly little slut. Gavin's already one of ours." He buried his head in his hands.

"Shit, you're even on CNN."

I was, too, although they were playing the diversity and inclusivity angle for all it was worth, and blaming it on the Republicans forcing poor Asian girls into a life of prostitution, and I guess they couldn't resist when MSNBC was all over it. And boy, did that kickstart my career. Mostly because of that climax. Someone had got all sixty seconds of my face, and every single network was playing and replaying and replaying that, along with Gavin, and it was real obvious what was going on even if it was only my face.

Forget Harry Meets Sally and the fake cafe orgasm. This was April meets Gavin and that orgasm was real, and it was on every media outlet worldwide, non-stop, and that was just the start.

Scandal?

Oh fuck, I had no idea.

One of those reporters had been early.

He'd filmed the whole thing through one of those windows.

Then the asshole had put the entire twenty minute clip up on Pornhub because his network wouldn't play it.

Apparently it was now rated as the best cinematic orgasm in world history, ever.

Paul, he'd seen it, and figured what the heck, and that new movie of me with those two hunky guys, the Chinese Virgin Plays Team Tag one, was up there too, and there was another one I didn't know about that one of my dates must have recorded, and one of the guys from the football team must've filmed me at that party where I dated one of the team, and I won't talk about what else happened at that party, because I already told you about that.

Anyhow, whatever asshole filmed that, he'd decided to upload that one too, and it was this hour long movie of me with the team, and I was in there, in my cheerleaders uniform, giving my very drunk "American Dream" speech, standing on that table, dressed in that cheerleader uniform and flashing those bright red g-string panties.

And then I'd gone at it with every single guy on the football team, in front of everyone.

All there, every single one of those movies, on Pornhub, and I was hot!

I'd had no idea that I was famous. Or infamous. None at all.

To say my dad was furious with me was, well, that was kind of an understatement. Half an hour after I arrived home, karma had caught up with me, and I was as one with the homeless. My dad had kicked my ass out the door, my mom was weeping and wailing, and I remembered Ant, down in thirty four zero nine, and I knew who all those people were with the cameras and everything, outside the front of the condo, and now I knew exactly who they were waiting for and why Ant had kind of looked at me funny.

"Hey, Ant," I said, in a very small and embarrassed voice, when he opened his door. "Can you give me a ride to a friend's...?"

He did invite me to stay, after I told him about my dad, but I didn't think that'd be the best idea in the world, even though he was a really nice guy, and in the end, Ant hid me in the back of his car, and drove me around to Paul's, and that was what sort of ended up kick-starting my movie career....

* * *

"What's up, April?" Paul asked? "Suitcases? Your dad found out about you and Gavin?"

He didn't sound too happy with me either.

"My dad found out about a bit more than that," I said, just about in tears, standing on his doorstep, with a suitcase on either side of me. All my worldly possessions. Well, all I could fit in two suitcases in ten minutes, anyhow, because that's how long he'd given me to move my ass out. I'd sneak back and get everything else when my dad was out, and mom was at home.

"He saw that movie you made as well, you know, the 'Team Tag' one, and some asshole from the football team took one of me at some party I went to, and I was all over the news with...you know."

"I saw that, too," Paul said, and there was this moment where I thought he was gonna kick me out on my ass too, but then, after a moment, he shrugged, and he reached over and picked up my suitcases. "Guess you're moving in for a while then, April."

"Guess I am if it's okay with you," I said, and, you know, when you're suddenly and unexpectedly homeless, it really is a relief to have a bed and a roof over your head. Even if it is someone else's bed. And Jesus....

"Uh, Paul," I said, following him inside. "I don't have any, you know, money...." Because my dad had already canceled my credit cards and my allowance, and I had, like, a few hundred bucks in my bank account, but that was it, and I was starting to feel a bit more sympathetic to those people out there sleeping on the streets.

"That's cool, April," he'd said. He grinned. "You know, I got a proposal to do a prom date movie already. You know, girl goes to prom, loses her virginity. They want you to star in it...they saw the news...they'll front the entire filming budget on spec...you think we could film that one?"

He eyed me. "Gotta pay the rent and everything, April."

"Uhh," I said, following him up the stairs and into his bedroom.

"You can put all your stuff in this closet," he said, opening it.

"Thanks," I said. "Can I think about it for a couple of days?"

"Sure," he said, and then he eased me around and moved me across the room towards his bed.

"Seeing as you're moving in, let's go to bed, we can talk later...," and one hand was unbuckling the belt on my jeans, and I pretty much knew how I was going to be paying the rent, and all of a sudden life wasn't a bed of roses anymore.

But in the end, I did really like Paul a lot, and he did it for me, and it wasn't like he hadn't been my boyfriend for quite a while anyhow, although there'd been those dates on the side, and that party and the Tag Team movie and Gavin and everything, but he was okay with that, I knew, and when we made love, I sort of forgot about all the crap with my dad, and how embarrassing that'd been. And that stuff with Gavin. Well, I forgot for an hour or so, anyhow, and Paul wasn't mad with me about it at all.

"Any publicity's good publicity, April," he said, afterwards, and I was half lying on him. "And the hits are unbelievable."

I didn't say a word, but I just knew it was going to be really really embarrassing going back to school. How could I face my friends? My teachers? Anyone at all?

"April," Paul said, his arm around me. "I've got half a dozen porn distributors all asking me to make movies for them. With you in them. They love those ones that're up on Pornhub."

"They do?" I said, and I didn't actually want to look up, because it was actually, you know, really exciting, knowing millions of guys were getting off on watching me having sex, actually knowing that it was me, even if it was a bit embarrassing. I'd liked it when no-one knew who that hot girl on 'Good Girl Gone Bad' was, that was kind of flattering, but now, everybody knew it was me. Everybody! Including all the guys in my high school class, probably, and okay, I'd done it with a lot of them, the ones in the football team, anyhow, but there was no way I was going to the high school prom. No way at all.

"Yeah, they do," he said. "You should see how many views those movies on Pornhub are getting."

"I don't want to know," I said, kind of cringing.

"They all want you in their movies, April."

"They do?" I'd said, not looking at him, because yeah, well, it'd been me and two guys in 'Team Tag', and I wasn't even going to talk about that one with me and the football team. "I've never even studied acting."

"You don't have to, April," he'd said, kissing me. "You're a natural, and you're incredibly photogenic."

"I am?" I'd said.

"Yeah, of course you are," he'd said. "Would you like to think about it?" He sounded so hopeful.

"Uh," I said. Because, yeah, well, I'd been thinking, you know, med school or something. I was a top student, and I was giving that Vietnamese bitch who was probably going to be the Valedictorian a run for her money. She was looking over her shoulder anyhow, and I studied hard. No, I'd study harder, and trash her ass. Trash all their asses. "I dunno."

"Think about it, April," Paul said, kissing me again, a long slow kiss that had my toes curling. "It'd be good money. I've just moved Team Tag to pay per view, about an hour ago, and it's really making money already." He told me how much so far, and what my share was, and I'd blinked. I wouldn't get rich, but it wasn't like my dad was going to pay for me anymore, he'd told me that as he kicked my ass out the door, and maybe it was an option, because that wasn't bad....

"Yeah," I said. "It's not bad, but, you know, porn movies...."

Paul shrugged. "A guy's got to start somewhere in this industry, and it's not like I'm Peter Jackson. I've gotta shoestring my way up, make a name for myself, and right now, you and me, we've got name recognition. Have you looked at your Instagram account lately?"

"No," I said, because I'd, you know, in the heat of all the excitement over Gavin, I'd completely forgotten about Instagram, and TikTok, and Facebook, and all the other social media stuff.

"Check it out," he said, passing me my mobile.

I took it from him, and sat up in bed, and he was looking at my boobs like he'd died and gone to heaven. I had to giggle. "You've seen them before."

He grinned. "You're gorgeous, April. I could look at your tits til I die."

"What? That can't be right?"

"What?" He was grinning.

"My Instagram followers. There's, like, over a million...and...there's...it keeps going up."

"Told you, you're popular, April." He was grinning, and when he half sat up and moved closer, I knew what he had in mind. It was very obvious. Very hard, too, and I checked with one hand, while I watched that number climbing.

"Let's take a few more photos, and post them this evening," he said. "See if we can hit two million. Capitalize on your fame."

"Fame!" I said, wrinkling my nose at him. "Infamy, more like."

Paul chuckled. "It's all publicity, April," he said. "But everybody's raving about you, and I have a few ideas. We can talk about them anytime. And you should get a lawyer, pin Gavin down and get some sort of settlement." He grinned. "Hush money, either that, or get some sort of payoff for a press exclusive."

"Okay," I'd said, because I knew I was going to have to do something. I couldn't expect him to just pay for me and everything. I really had to figure out something and honestly, I just didn't want to talk about Gavin. It was so embarrassing seeing myself on the TV news with Gavin, and with all that money all over the floor.

"Uh, Paul? Do you want to take those photos now?"

He did, and we did a few lingerie shots. It's a lot more work than you think to get it right, but we did, we uploaded them, and then we went back to bed and did what we both wanted to do, and afterwards, I kind of cried and he held me tight, because it's a bit traumatic being kicked out on your ass by your dad and being on prime time news having sex with a guy that everyone in America recognizes.

I hit three million followers that evening, and it was seven by the next morning.

* * *

Three days later, and a lot of part-time job applications that didn't get me anywhere at all later, I sort of lay in bed with Paul, afterwards, my head on his shoulder, and I'd been thinking and thinking. I hadn't been to school either. The reporters were still camped out there waiting for me.

"Paul," I said, very quietly, and I was nervous, but I didn't know what else I could do. Conchita and Betty, they'd both called, but neither of them could help me. Conchita's mom was real mad with her, because there'd been a few shots of her in that football team movie. She hadn't made the news, but there were a couple of reporters and a football team member in the harbor with Bolivian neckties. I knew what they were now, and that had made the news. Anyhow, I figured it was too late for me to ask Conchita's mom to help get me out of this one. Far too late, and I was a bit scared to even try, because I didn't want a Bolivian necktie of my own, so I was just gonna have to make the best of it and stay low for now. Real low.

"Yeah?" he asked, sleepily.

"I'll make that movie," I said, not looking at him.

"You will?" he said, and he sounded real surprised, and suddenly wide awake. 'Really?"

"Yeah," I said, still not looking, because we'd been talking about those ideas of his.

"The prom one?" he asked, wide awake.

"Okay," I said, and yeah, I was nervous, because this was going to be a bit different from that first one. My face was gonna be in this one, and okay, everyone would know it was me, but they did now anyway, because there I was, my face on every TV, along with Gavin's, and yeah, well, cutting a long story short, a month later that movie was released, and it was real popular.

So was I.

By the time we found that out, we were already halfway through filming the next one, and it was totally amazing how hot Paul managed to make me look. I knew I was hot of course, but I still didn't think I was that hot myself, not back then, but on screen, I looked almost like someone else all over again. Someone incredibly hot and sexy, and the guys that paid for those movies, they sure thought so too, and we sold waaaaay more of the next one, and the money started to roll in, because we'd gone fifty-fifty, after expenses.

"That's a hell of a career kickstart," Paul said, looking at that deposit into his account, smiling as he glanced up at me. "For both of us."

"It is, isn't it," I said, looking at the amount he was transferring to me, and I wasn't worrying too much about the rent anymore, and I was figuring, well, this is going to pay my way through university for sure if I keep this up.

"When do we do the next one?" I asked.

* * *

"So that's how I got my career kickstart as a porn movie actress," I said brightly, smiling at John. He was looking real hot and flushed and everything, and I giggled. "Here, I just texted you the link to the full clip that one of those reporters took of me and Gavin. Paul bought it off him, his network wouldn't touch it, and our lawyer was all over him."

That lawyer, he was a friend of Pete's, and he'd done that for me as a favor, and yeah, that'd been my first actual compensated date. Free lawyer. I hadn't been that happy about it, but like Paul said, that clip was gonna go online anyhow and we might as well be the ones making out on it. It was sort of really embarrassing meeting that lawyer, and knowing what was going to happen, but in the end, it'd been a bit like acting in a movie with that friend of Pete's, and by then, I mean, what's another hard cock when I'd already told Paul I'd act in those other movies he wanted to make, so I kind of thought of it as practice, it it wasn't so bad at all..

Actually, it turned out to be pretty good, and I really enjoyed myself a lot. That lawyer had taught me a couple of things and I still dated him every now and then, sort of a "retainer" for any future services to be rendered if I needed them. Seemed a good deal to both of us, and it turned out he was a really good lawyer too. When I looked him up online, and got an idea of what he charged, I figured, actually, I was getting a really good deal, and I did make sure he thought the same thing too.