American in Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, people fuck everywhere around here," one of the drunk girls said as they wandered off.

"I'd like to fuck you on the beach, too," the other girl said.

"I think that can be arranged," the first girl said, and there was a sharp sound of someone's ass getting smacked.

The flashlight fell to the sand as the girls started kissing, leaving only a dim red glow where the bright light had been. Before long, Mark and Cori heard moaning from that direction.

"That was really hot," Cori said. She was still riding Mark, and she seemed even more excited. "I didn't think I'd like it, until the last minute." She drove her pussy down onto his cock. "Fuck! That feels so good!"

In moments, Cori was coming for the third time. Then Mark shot his load up into her pussy. She lay down on top of him, his cock still inside her, and kissed him for a long time.

***

The next day, they went out diving again. This time, they visited an old shipwreck five miles outside the harbor. There were corals and colorful fish here, too, and they had an enjoyable afternoon under the water.

They finished up around four o'clock. After Mark got his diving certificate, Cori suggested they head down to the beach.

"It's such a beautiful day," she said as she toyed with the drawstring of his board shorts. "I have to head back home tomorrow, and I don't want to waste it."

"I'm always up for a trip to the beach," Mark said. "I think I know just the place. The beach over by the university isn't too crowded, probably because everyone's on summer break. That way, you can get naked without too many people staring at you."

"I don't care about that any more. With you, I'll go naked anywhere."

Mark smiled and put his arm around her. She was topless today, wearing a pair of lacy, bright pink shorts. They were high on her hips and barely covered her ass at all. He caressed her cute butt cheeks as they strolled toward the beach. She had her hand inside the back of his board shorts and was running a finger up and down his crack.

Cori still claimed she wasn't really a nudist, but she had her shorts off the moment they stepped onto the beach. And she took Mark's shorts off just as quickly. His cock was at half-mast and she admired it longingly.

"I am so horny right now," she whispered in his ear. "You think there are any more palm trees around here?"

Mark smiled and scanned the beach. It was a stretch of brilliant white sand about a quarter mile long, with rugged, black lava rocks in jumbled piles at both ends. There were a dozen people there, all of them naked.

"No palm trees, but let's head toward those rocks. Maybe we can find a quiet spot."

"Sweet," she said, and they started walking, the surf splashing around their bare feet.

Cori wasn't shy at all as they passed the other people on the beach. She kissed Mark right in front of one of the other couples, and grabbed his ass with both hands. "I just can't keep my hands off you today."

"I noticed," Mark said. "So did my cock." When Cori stepped aside, the onlookers got a great view of Mark's rock-hard dick. The girl, a college-aged blonde with nice, perky tits, raised an eyebrow at him.

"I bet you like it when people see your hard cock in public," Cori said. "I'll bet it makes you even harder."

"I love it," Mark said. "But it's already as hard as it can get."

They walked on toward the end of the beach, Mark's big, thick shaft pointing the way. They stepped into a small, sandy cove behind some of the larger lava boulders. There was no one around.

As soon as they were alone, Cori jumped on him.

She pushed him back into the sand and climbed on top of him, straddling his loins. In moments, she had his cock inside her, and she was riding him vigorously. She did her best to keep quiet, but she still let out a little yelp as she came.

She took a break then, resting in his arms, still stroking his hard cock. Mark said, "That was fun. I'm glad I met you."

"Me, too. Too bad I have to go back home tomorrow."

"We still have time for plenty more fun. I'd love to fuck your ass, if you're into that."

Cori smiled. "Your huge cock, in my bum? You think it will fit?"

"I'll be gentle."

"I didn't ask you to be gentle. Here, let's see if I brought any lube."

She rummaged in her backpack and produced a small bottle of lube. She spread it all over his cock, then got down on all fours. He knelt behind her and pushed his cock gently into her tight, perfectly waxed asshole. With his huge cock, he had to go slowly. She moaned as he pushed it in deeper. He poured a little more lube on his shaft. Then he was all the way into her, fucking her cute ass. It felt wonderful, so tight and hot. He fucked her harder and harder, bringing a lusty moan from her lips.

Cori had a hand between her legs while he fucked her, rubbing her clit vigorously. In no time, she was coming again. Mark kept pounding away at her. He loved the feeling of her tight sphincter squeezing his shaft. He slid it into her again and again, the tension building in his body. Then, at the last moment, he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass. A hot, white stream of jizz flowed between her ass cheeks and dripped down her long, tanned legs.

"That was great, lover," Cori said, turning around and kissing him. "Come on, let's go wash off. It'll be getting dark before long."

Mark smiled and ran beside her into the warm water of the Pacific.

* * *

A few hours later, Mark and Cori were sitting in the hot tub back at the hostel. They were drinking beers and chatting with Mark's two Aussie friends, Jack and Ollie, who were there with the girls they had met a few days ago. Cori and the Aussies got in a few good jabs about being from neighboring countries, and talked in a lot of slang Mark could barely understand. Cori was stroking his cock under the water the whole time, so he didn't really mind.

Then she got up, wrapped a towel around herself, and disappeared toward the front desk.

"Bonzer chick you got there, bro," Jack said to Mark.

"Yeah, she's been all over me since we met. My cock's been getting a workout."

Cori came back ten minutes later, holding a key. Mark was sitting at the edge of the hot tub, with his feet dangling in the water. She dropped her towel, crouched next to him, and kissed him. "Guess what? They had a private room open tonight. Go get your stuff. We're moving."

Mark smiled and headed into his dorm room for his bag. Cori led him to a door at one side of the courtyard. It opened into a tiny room, just big enough for a shelf, a window, and a double bed. Cori pushed the door shut behind them and flopped down onto the mattress. "Come on, babe, let's give this new bed a try."

Mark jumped onto the bed next to her and started kissing her.

The sounds of her moaning soon filled the little room, and probably the courtyard beyond.

Mark fucked Cori's hot, wet pussy for a long time, driving his cock hard into her until she came. Then, as they were lying together, resting, she said, "You want to try something different?"

"Like what?"

"I've been admiring your bum since we met," she said. "You got to fuck my bum. Maybe I can fuck yours?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo.

Mark smiled and kissed her. "If it turns you on, I'll give it a try."

"Good," she said, and picked up the bottle of lube.

Mark got on all fours on the bed. Cori knelt behind him, wearing the strap-on. She slid the seven-inch plastic cock gently into Mark's virgin asshole. It hurt at first, but only for a moment. Once she got the head past his sphincter, it felt more comfortable. She started thrusting slowly.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"It's okay," he said. Then she pushed it a little deeper and hit the perfect spot. His cock had softened a bit while they were cuddling, but as soon as he felt the dildo start massaging his prostate, it was rock-hard again. His precome dripped onto the sheets. "Oh, fuck, right there!"

With her long arms, Cori was able to reach around him and squeeze his cock as she fucked him. He almost lost it. It felt amazing, like nothing he had ever experienced.

"I'm about to come!"

"Good," Cori said, and kept on fucking him.

Mark couldn't take any more. Neither of them were touching his cock, but he came anyway. Jolts of pleasure surged through his body as he shot his load all over the sheets.

Cori pulled the dildo out of his ass and tossed it aside. They lay comfortably in each other's arms for a long time, until it was time to think about dinner.

* * *

That night, Cori and Mark headed out to the red light district to celebrate Cori's last night in Paradise.

"Being around you is making me not want to put clothes on any more," she said as they got ready. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this nudism thing."

"I knew you'd come around," he said. "Everyone in Paradise gets naked eventually."

She slipped into the little pink shorts she had been wearing earlier. "You think I can get away with wearing these tonight, with nothing else?"

"In the red light district? Of course."

"Good. But we'll have to find you something else besides these board shorts," she said. "I saw a clothing shop on Banana Street. Let's stop there on the way."

Mark smiled, wondering exactly what she had in mind. He took her hand and followed her out the door.

Going into a clothing shop in Paradise City, where people didn't wear much clothing, was an experience. It looked like one of those adult fantasy stores back in the States, with tons of skimpy outfits on display. There were thongs and short shorts, see-through miniskirts, and slinky club dresses with revealing cutouts everywhere. There were skimpy clothes for men, too: speedos, Brazilian style shorts, and even jock straps and thongs.

The shop's owner was a voluptuous blonde in her thirties, who seemed to be modeling her own wares. She was dressed in an orange and black miniskirt, with a matching fishnet halter top that strained to hold her big, round tits. She smiled when they walked in, and her smile got even bigger when Cori explained that they were looking for something for Mark.

"Decided to show off a little, huh?" she said. "Good for you. Board shorts are so, well, American." She stepped back and sized him up. "I have a few things you might like. But, first, I'll need to see what I'm working with. Take off your shorts."

"What, right here?" Mark asked. "People can see in the window."

"It's Banana Street, babe. No one cares. Strip."

Mark shrugged and yanked off his shorts. The woman took a look at his cock and well-trimmed pubes, and flashed a smile at Cori. "You're a lucky girl."

Cori smiled back at her. "I know."

After a long look at Mark's naked body, the woman picked out a few pairs of tight shorts, some in the square-cut Brazilian style and some even smaller.

"You can try on anything you want," she said. "We'll wash anything you don't buy."

"You know, it's funny," Mark said as he slipped into the first pair. "I'm comfortable going naked almost anywhere, but it feels weird to wear a speedo."

"Do something daring," Cori said. "I want this to be a night to remember."

Mark kissed her. "You bet, babe. Let me try the red ones."

Ten minutes later, they were walking out of the shop, with Mark dressed in a pair of tight red shorts. They hugged his ass tightly, and showed a nice bulge in the front, too. He felt strangely exhilarated, almost like that first time getting naked on a Paradise beach four days ago. He put his arm around Cori and they strutted into the crowd of people in the red light district.

It was a thrill to be this exposed in the middle of all these people. The tight shorts seemed to make Mark's huge cock even more obvious. His bulge drew the eyes of quite a few women. A few even winked at him or licked their lips as they passed him, despite the fact that Cori was clinging tightly to his arm.

Cori seemed intent on partying as hard as she could on her last night in Paradise. After a few drinks, Mark was feeling pleasantly buzzed, and Cori was already stumbling a little. She didn't stop for a moment. She just ordered another drink. Then, halfway back down Banana Street, she tugged on his arm and pointed toward the Oasis, one of the biggest strip clubs.

"Hey, let's go get lap dances!" she said. "Come on, I'm paying. I want to get my hands on a nice set of tits before I go home."

"You didn't even tell me you were bi," he said as she pulled him across the street. "You're just full of surprises."

"Yeah? I've only tried it a couple times, but it's lots of fun."

They walked into the Oasis and found two seats right at the rail. They watched four gorgeous naked women twirling around the poles, strutting across the stage, and caressing each other's big, silicone tits. Mark's cock grew hard, straining against his tight shorts. He ran his hand up and down Cori's bare back as they gazed at the beautiful women.

Cori caught the eye of one of the strippers, a girl who couldn't be much older than nineteen, with bright red hair and a nice pair of DD-cup tits. The dancer crawled across the stage toward Cori, her tits swaying sensuously. In no time, she was in Cori's lap, those round orbs pressed right into Cori's face.

Mark got the attention of another dancer, a blonde with tits just as big as the redhead's. She slipped into his lap and pressed her tits into his face. Her bare pussy rubbed against the outside of his shorts, making his cock even harder.

Unlike the strip clubs back in the States, here in Paradise the customers could touch the girls. It seemed to be encouraged, even. Cori and Mark both had their hands and lips all over their dancers' luscious tits. The dancers led them to some couches at the back of the room, where the blonde rubbed her tits against Mark's barely-contained cock, while the redhead shoved her big nipples into Cori's mouth.

Mark was close to blowing a load in his shorts by the time their ten minutes was up. The dancers gave them each a last feel of their tits, took Cori's money, and strutted away hand in hand, their bare asses swaying rhythmically.

"That was a hell of a show," Mark said, sitting with his arm around Cori.

"Yeah, those girls had really hot tits. They sure got you turned on," she said, rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Better stop that or you'll make me come." He got up and took her hand. "Let's go find somewhere to fuck. Or dance. Or both."

Cori smiled and followed him back onto the street.

Ten minutes later, they found a big dance club right in the middle of the red light district. Loud electronic music boomed from within. They stepped inside, into a frenzy of light and sound. Mark's jaw dropped when he saw the crowd inside.

They were young and sexy, the most beautiful people in a city full of beautiful people. And half of them were naked. The other half were almost naked.

"I think I like this place," he said, and pulled Cori toward the dance floor.

Cori reached down and held Mark's cock, which was at half-mast and rapidly growing hard again. She slipped his shorts down and his big, thick shaft sprang free. He stepped out of his shorts, and moments later, they were out on the dance floor. She rubbed her ass against his rock-hard cock. He slipped a hand down inside her little pink shorts and slid a finger deep into her pussy. She moaned.

A passing bartender, a topless young woman in a neon green thong, saw what he was doing. "Not on the dance floor, babe," she said. "We're not a sex club." Then she leaned close to Mark and whispered in his ear. "But, if you can find a dark corner in back, we don't really care what you do." She winked at him and walked away toward the bar.

Mark and Cori danced for a while. Cori seemed to love grinding on Mark, pressing her barely-covered ass against his big, hard cock. Around the club, there were dozens of other couples dancing in much the same way.

An hour later, Mark walked over to the bar to get another round of drinks. When he rejoined Cori, he saw her talking to a blonde in her early twenties. She was topless, wearing shiny silver booty shorts. Her tits were medium-sized, with big, erect nipples.

"Mark, this is Nikki," Cori said. "We slept together one night, right after I got to Paradise."

"Hi, stud," Nikki said, sizing up Mark's cock.

"Hi," Mark said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She put her arm on his back and pulled him close against her, kissing him hard on the mouth. "Cori said she was with a naked guy," she said in his ear. "She didn't tell me you had a huge cock."

"Come on, let's dance," Cori said, taking both their hands and pulling them toward the dance floor.

They all danced together for a while longer. The girls danced together, rubbing their bodies against each other and caressing each other's tits. They danced with Mark, too, grinding against his hard cock. He had barely even talked to Nikki, but she was all over him.

She was all over Cori, too. In minutes, she had Cori's shorts off. Cori stepped out of them and returned the favor, peeling Nikki's tight shorts away from her round ass. They danced naked for a while, until they were too horny to think much about dancing.

Along the back wall of the club were some couches and tables. Several couples were making out back there. In the darkest corner, Mark spotted a young guy getting a blowjob from a black-haired girl. He took Cori and Nikki's hands and led them over to a vacant couch. It was dark and a little quieter there, around the corner from the dance floor. They had a bit of privacy. But not too much. Just the way he liked it.

Nikki sat on the couch and Cori climbed into her lap. Nikki fondled Cori's tits while Mark caressed Cori's bare back. Then Cori knelt between the blonde's legs and started licking her clit. Nikki moaned in Mark's ear as he pinched her nipple.

Cori kept it up until Nikki came, no longer caring who was watching. The girls took turns riding Mark's cock. They went at it for a long time, oblivious to the crowd around them. But Mark was far from oblivious. He saw a couple on the next couch watching. He looked right at them as Nikki bounced up and down on his thick shaft.

Nikki climbed off of Mark and got down between Cori's long, tanned legs. She had her ass high in the air. Mark knelt behind her and slipped his cock back into her pussy. He fucked Nikki until she came. Then the girls sat next to each other on the couch. They stroked his cock and caressed his balls, getting more and more aggressive, until he reached the edge. He shot half his load into Cori's mouth and half into Nikki's. The girls licked it up hungrily and kissed each other, sharing his seed.

They sat there for a while, holding each other. Then Nikki said, "I better get going. I have to work early tomorrow." She kissed them good-bye, slipped her shorts back on, and strutted out of the club.

"Want to head back to the hostel?" Mark asked Cori. "I think I can go at least one more round tonight."

"Not yet," Cori said. "It's not even midnight. Let's stay out and drink some more."

They got dressed and headed back out into the crowded streets of the red light district, to explore and drink and ogle the beautiful people.

* * *

The next day, Mark and Cori woke up together, naked on that double bed in their tiny room in the hostel. It was late morning. Despite the amount she had drunk the night before, Cori seemed bright-eyed and eager. They enjoyed a leisurely round of sex, then showered together in the outdoor shower in the courtyard. Still wet, they decided to slip into the hot tub. Cori sat in Mark's lap, resting comfortably against him.

"My flight isn't until eight tonight," she said. "We have time for one last adventure, eh?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Something where we get to be naked. I don't feel much like wearing clothes today."