American in Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, neither. The beach, then?"

"Let's go to that one beach everyone's talking about. The one where you can shag in public."

"Lovers' Beach? You sure? I thought that wasn't your thing."

Cori smiled and kissed him. "Maybe it's my thing now." She fondled his limp cock under the water, tugging at his foreskin. "I like things that turn you on. When you get turned on, I get turned on. I can't wait to ride your big cock on the beach. And I hope someone's watching."

"Cool," Mark said, as they climbed out of the water. "Let's go."

They packed up their things and caught the bus out of town. The last stop was a half mile from Lovers' Beach. They walked the rest of the way. Mark had his tight red shorts on again, and Cori had her hand down inside the back, caressing his firm ass cheeks. She was topless, wearing her blue bikini. Mark caressed her ass just as eagerly.

Their clothes came off as soon as they hit the beach. Cori took Mark's hand and led him out onto the broad expanse of white sand. The beach wasn't too crowded on a Thursday, but there were still a few dozen people around. Just like the last time Mark had come here, everyone was naked, and many of them were openly fucking.

"Look at that," Mark said, gesturing toward a pair of young, very busty women, who were lying on a colorful beach blanket, licking each other's tits. "Are those the girls we got lap dances from last night?"

"I think they are," Cori said, looking just as intently as Mark was. "That's really hot."

They spread out their towels nearby and sat down to watch the two strippers. Cori kissed him and stroked his cock until it was rock-hard. Then she tugged on it as she got up and led the way down the beach. "Come on, let's go strut."

They walked for a while, Mark proudly showing off his eight-inch cock. Cori had her hand on his ass the entire time. She seemed very comfortable naked. He could hardly believe this was the same girl he had met two days ago.

The people-watching on nude beaches was always interesting. It was even more so here, where there were people having sex. Mark and Cori stopped to watch a couple of the hotter encounters. By the time they got to the far end of the beach, they couldn't wait any longer. They kissed hard, with Mark fingering Cori's hot, wet slit. She stood with her hands on the trunk of a palm tree and spread her legs. Mark entered her from behind as she gazed out at the brilliant blue ocean.

"Shag me just like you like it," Cori said. "Out here where everyone can see you. Oh, fuck, that feels so good. Harder!"

"You like it too, babe," Mark said, driving his cock into her pussy. "Everyone can see your pussy and it turns you on."

"Fuck, yeah!" she cried. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming!"

"Me, too," Mark said, and she turned around and knelt down, just in time to get a gusher of his come right in the face. It caught her in the mouth and cheek, and some landed on her shoulder.

"Mm," she said, licking up most of it. "I love it when you come all over me."

They headed back toward their blanket, Mark's hand on Cori's bare ass. She danced away from him, twirling through the surf, reveling in post-orgasm bliss.

Mark and Cori lay together on their blanket, basking in the hot, tropical sun. Mark's fingers ran circles around Cori's nipples as they kissed. She spread her thighs wide, giving everyone a clear view of her pussy. He licked her nipples and slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit until she moaned. She arched her back as she came with a yelp. It drew the eyes of a couple naked guys walking by. Cori winked at them and gave Mark a kiss.

They stayed there for the rest of the afternoon, talking and kissing, swimming and watching people fuck. A nearby foursome caught their eyes. Two guys and two girls, all college-aged or maybe early twenties, just going at it, hard. As they watched, Cori fondled Mark's cock until it was hard again. She lay between his legs and sucked him, running her tongue around his cock head. He kept watching the foursome, moaning as Cori slid his cock down her throat.

As soon as the four lovers finished their encounter, she climbed on top of him and sat down on his cock with a moan. She fucked him until she was about to come. Then she stopped abruptly and reached into her bag for the bottle of lube. "I bet you'd like to shag my bum again," she said as she started lubing up his cock. "Except, this time I get to be on top."

She straddled him, bringing his cock head between her cute ass cheeks. She sat down on him slowly, taking his huge shaft into her tight asshole. It felt wonderful, just as amazing as yesterday. She rode him slowly and sensually, her hair flying in the breeze. She kept it up until he started to moan.

Mark pulled out just as he came, shooting a couple drops of come onto her tanned thighs and too-white ass. Then she jumped on top of him and kissed him.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into coming back to Auckland with me?" Cori asked as they lay together, kissing.

"Maybe someday, babe. But right now I have too much to do here, and not enough cash for plane tickets. Plus, it's winter in New Zealand right now, and I'd have to wear too many clothes."

"We can't have that, can we?" Cori said with a smile.

"We still have a couple hours," Mark said. "Let's make the most of it."

He lay between her legs and started licking her swollen clit, making her moan louder and louder. Her pussy tasted great, and he loved the way he made her squirm. She came after a few minutes, writhing on the sand and pressing her hips against his face.

"We better head back into town," she said afterward. "I need to get something to eat before I head to the airport."

She led the way back to the parking lot, where they hitched a ride with another young couple who was heading into town. Mark was not too surprised when the others climbed into their car, still naked. Cori and he did the same thing, thrilled at the idea of going all the way back into town naked.

The nudity didn't end there, either. Mark asked the couple to drop them off at the big nude beach where he had gone surfing a few days ago. They stepped out of the car and right onto the beach, where they grabbed a bite and a drink at the Seven Palms, the clothing-optional bar right at the edge of the sand, while they watched the sun set.

"I guess this is it for us," Cori said as they got up from their table. "Except maybe one more walk on the beach?"

Mark smiled and joined her as they walked along the beach in the twilight. They held hands and kissed, and grabbed each other's asses. Finally, they were at the far end of the beach, getting close to downtown. They shared a long, deep kiss, their bodies pressed tightly together.

"It's been sweet as," Cori said. "Look me up next time you're in Auckland, eh?"

"You bet, babe," Mark said, pinching her nipple.

"I better get moving. But don't come back to the hostel with me. I want to remember you just like this, naked on the beach." She pulled some things out of her beach bag. "Here are your shorts, and your wallet, and your phone. You'll need to get dressed to get back to the hostel. But not until I can't see you anymore."

With a wink, she sashayed away from him, her cute, naked ass swaying as she headed for the center of town. She shot a glance over her shoulder as she walked away. Then she was gone.

He didn't see her put her bikini back on, either, and he liked it that way.

He hung out on the beach until it was fully dark, then headed back to the hostel. He reclaimed his old bunk and grabbed a couple hours of sleep, then got together with Lisa for one more night on the town. In the morning, the Aussies and their girls were heading up to the north shore for some surfing, and they had invited him along.