American Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Vanessa!" Francine greeted the woman enthusiastically, even though she couldn't stand the other woman. 'Stuck up fake Bitch' Francine ironically mumbled to herself. "Hey, where are you guys? I've been walking outside the Happy Time Book and News and Lingerie Store for the past half hour by myself...oh really...I see...you guys are at the NEW Happy Time Book Store...across town...Okay then, Vanessa...I guess I'll call it a day here then...what's that?...uh, sure...I guess I could continue picketing by myself...okay then...Bye."

"GREAT! I go to the wrong freaking store and protest by myself. All because my numb nuts husband is all 'It's the book store across from the Dry Cleaners' sheesh." She mockingly complained as she paced from foot to foot.

"Damn it, I've got to pee." She muttered. "Just great. The Dry Cleaner is closed now, so that's out." Seeing nothing else on the street but alleys and closed down stores and tenements, Francine decided to take her chances and see if the bookstore had a bathroom she could use.

'This should go real well since I've been out here protesting them all afternoon.' She thought as she laid her protest sign down by her cooler and entered the store.

Not having expected the day to be so hot and humid, Francine had worn the conservative uniform that Vanessa had picked out for the auxiliary members; a loose sweater, and a conservative knee length skirt with flat-soled black shoes. Sweating profusely, she self-consciously entered the store

"Hi!" she greeted the twenty something, disheveled looking clerk as she bounced from foot to foot in obvious agony. "Uhmm; would you mind if I borrowed your restroom?" The clerk stared at her in disbelief that she would ask such a thing after she had been protesting in front of the store.

One of the men who had been outside earlier spoke up. "You can use the bathroom in my office, lady. It might be safer. I'm one of the owners by the way, Frank Jackson."

"Uh, Okay. Thank you, I'm Francine Smith," she said. Despite the conservative outfit she was wearing, she sensed the men's eyes were nonetheless locked on her bosom. Despite the frumpy uniform clothes, her large well-formed breasts were covered, but not concealed. 'Damn it. I wish I had worn a sports bra today to hug and squash the girls down.' She thought.

"Right this way then, Mrs. Smith." Frank said, as he and the clerk led her through to the back of the store. They ushered her into a surprisingly large office. "Right through there, honey." Jackson said, pointing to a door on the back wall as he touched her hip lightly, guiding her towards the restroom.

Francine started walking, but froze in her tracks momentarily. Her eyes were drawn to a large poster next to the bathroom door. It featured a mature blonde woman on her knees, her breasts naked, with a huge cock rammed in her gasping mouth. The models eyes stared intensely into Francine's. She could not stop staring at the poster as she hurriedly entered the restroom.

She was in such a hurry that she never heard the *CLICK* of the clerk's iPhone as she gazed at the poster.

Shutting the restroom door and pulling her skirt up, Francine quickly did her business, managing to hover above the seat and not once landing on the questionable surface. She snickered as she noticed the boring panties she was wearing. "Maybe I should buy some new panties to pay them back for letting me use their facilities." She laughed to herself.

"These panties could stand to be upgraded while I'm here." She smiled before gathering herself and dropping her skirt in place. Stepping out of the restroom, she was greeted by another man joining the other two in the office. He was tall, black as coal and built like a bull, with a shaved head. "Hi there, Mrs. Smith, my partner was just telling me about you," he said, taking her hand in his. "My name is Jerome, Jerome Brown."

"Well, hello Mr. Brown. I'm kind of embarrassed to be umm, you know, meeting you like this. Protesting against your store and all."

Francine's voice trailed off when she noticed what the men had been viewing on the computer screen. It was the photo of Francine that the clerk had taken as she looked at the huge porn poster that was next to the restroom door. There was a strange look on her face, her pretty mouth lolling open in a slight oval shape.

'Shit...Shit...Godamnit...SHIT!' she cursed internally. 'If those self-righteous CIA Auxiliary wives see that picture they will never stop rubbing it in my face... and their husbands will rub it in Stan's.' She could feel her legs trembling. 'What the hell! They must have a camera facing that bathroom door to catch shoplifters.' she thought as she looked around.

"Why is it again that you don't like our little shop Mrs. Smith?" The voice of Frank Jackson quickly shook her back to reality. "This store might be liberating for you. In fact, you look like a woman just made for our products and services."

"How do you mean?" Francine shot back, puzzled.

"I mean you're a pretty sexy looking lady. I bet you look hot as a firecracker under these baggy clothes if you would just loosen up a bit."

"I'm loose enough, thank you very much." Francine snapped with irritation at being told to loosen up for a second time today.

"How did you get that picture? Are you trying to catch shoplifters?" she grilled, pointing to the monitor.

"Yeah; that's it Francine, we..."

"I need that picture." she interrupted, visibly irritated and trembling. "You can't keep that. I never gave you permission."

Jackson sensed her voice trailing off weakly. "Now don't you worry about that picture pretty lady. Come on now, and answer my question; why don't you like our little store?"

Francine had become confused, unsettled and mentally disoriented. She paused, trying to sort out what to do about the picture, while at the same time trying to answer his question of why she disliked the store.

Frank interjected again. "Here, watch this video. When you see it I know you will like it and like our store." he said, as he pressed a small button. Suddenly, there was a vivid picture on a big flat panel TV hanging on the wall. It showed a busty blonde in her thirties with short hair, dressed in a tight halter top and a tiny skirt.

Even as Francine watched, a man came up and cupped the actress's big, firm breasts. "Oh, my god! I can't believe you want me to watch such filth! How could any woman actually do that on camera?" Francine protested, putting both of her hands to her mouth in shock.

Out of the blue, images from before she met her husband Stan began to flood her memories. Images of watching porn with her boyfriend's during her freshman year in college.

"It turns most women on," Jerome reinforced, stepping a bit closer.

"I don't think I should watch this with you." Francine said, totally disoriented, her judgment becoming clouded.

As she turned from the video monitor Francine found herself stealing glances at her image on the computer monitor on Jackson's desk, her face framed perfectly in front of the porn poster.

'Oh my gawd. I'm staring directly at that giant cock rammed in that woman's mouth. Wow, how many years has it been since I've seen any cock, other than Stan's?' Her thoughts were disrupted by moans coming from the TV as the male actor had pulled the young woman's top up, and was now squeezing her big, firm exposed tits.

Brown smiled at her, his dark eyes gleaming. Francine could not help but notice that his eyes went to the front of her sweater, causing a soft shiver to race through her. "Tell you what, Mrs. Smith, you watch this one little scene all the way through, and we'll give you that picture." Brown said in a friendly manner. With this tiny lifeline being thrown her way, Francine exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Hold on there Brown." said Frank. "She didn't let us off very easy. Why should she get off so effortlessly? Hell fire, she chased away four or five hundred dollars in sales today with that ridiculous one woman protest. Did we deserve that Mrs. Smith?"

Francine looked down at the floor and stuttered a reply. "Well. I...I don't..."

"See what I mean." He continued. "She needs to learn how to loosen up a little. If she'll at least loosen up a little she'll enjoy life. It's summer time for Christ sake." He shot her a stern look. "She needs to loosen up and unfasten at least a couple of buttons on that damn sweater. Who the hell wears a sweater in the summertime anyway? Then she can have the picture." Francine looked up with contempt.

"Oh? Not good enough of a tradeoff for you Miss Uppity? Fine then lady." He continued. "I'll just send this picture around to the group you were protesting for. What's that group name? The WC Auxiliary? Whatever the fuck that is?"

"WHAT!NO!" cried out Francine. "You can't do that!" she continued meekly, finding herself staring off at the video to avoid looking at the three men in the room.

The man on the video screen was now passionately French kissing the woman, their tongues intermingling. His hands still worked at her big breasts, lifting and squeezing the heaving globes.

"So then, we agree that we have a deal then Mrs. Smith?" Frank said as he motioned for the clerk to lock the front door, and mouthed the words 'Grab your cell phone'.

"You Loosen up a bit, relax and watch the video and I'll get that picture ready for you." he decreed, his mouth close enough to her ear to make her shiver.

Francine tried to speak, but in the end she just ended up nodding her agreement. 'There is no way the "Women of the Auxiliary", or Stan and his work buddies would ever understand.' Francine reasoned to herself. 'I'll just stand here, and act like I'm watching this disgusting video, and then they will delete the picture and I can go. I'm a smart cookie...I can get out of this situation.' She rationalized.

"And you swear you'll delete all copies of that picture?" she asked. "Yes, of course we will." Brown said, reaching out and wrapping his muscular black arm around her shoulder lightly.

As they stood and watched the scene progress, the woman on the screen was holding her naked breasts up in her hands, the flesh oozing over. Frank leaned in and whispered in Francine's ear. "I bet your tits are bigger and sexier than hers are."

He felt a shiver race through the beautiful mother as she licked her lips nervously. 'Mine ARE bigger; and sexier.' She thought silently, a slight, yet perceivable smile crossing her lips.

Her belly was tumbling, and her body had a strange warm feeling. Blushing, she realized that her nipples were stiffening. The unnerved blonde mother crossed her arms over her chest in an attempt to hide her breasts, so distracted and confused by the evolving situation that she never noticed the clerk aiming his iPhone at her, capturing another picture. This time it was of Frank with his arm around her while they both stared at the huge screen of porn, her mouth upturned in a little smile. *CLICK*

Francine swallowed, and gasped as she stared at the screen. The man was licking and biting at the woman's breasts now. Francine noted with sensual pride that the woman on the screen had smaller areolas than her own, and that her nipples were quite hard as the man licked and bit at them. The woman loosened the man's pants, and the size of the man's cock made Francine gasp. The thing looked huge compared to Stan's.

"Look at that Francine. It looks like she's enjoying having her big tits squeezed and sucked on," Jackson said, as he reached up and unfastened the top button of Francine's bulky sweater. *CLICK* the clerk snapped a picture just before Francine turned and slapped at Jackson's hand.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she asked incredulously.

"Hey lady, you're the one who agreed to loosen a few buttons in exchange for your picture." Brown said with irritation.

"Oh, right." Francine conceded as she looked back at the screen, without trying to fasten the button back, and re-crossed her arms under her breasts.

"That guy has a pretty big dick doesn't he, Francine?" Brown said with a smile as he watched her shake her head.

"No, I don't really think so," she lied as she intently watched the porn actors kiss on the screen, their tongues wrestling. As she attempted to ignore Jackson unfastening yet another of her buttons, the clerk once more clandestinely snapped another photo as her upper chest became visible. *CLICK*

Francine's face warmed a few more degrees in lust when she looked at her reflection in a mirror on the wall a few feet away. She saw that her crossed arms had pushed her bulging breasts up, as if presenting her stiff nipples protruding against her sweater and bra to the entire room.

The clerk swiftly moved to within 10 feet and was able to capture more images with his high pixel cell phone camera. *CLICK*

'Oh my gawd! My nipples look sooo hard and sexy right now.' Francine thought to herself. Wanting a better view, she pressed her crossed arms further up under her breasts, forcing them up a bit. 'Uhmmm. Oh yeah, I do look really hot.' She noted.

As Francine discreetly pressed her breasts up, the other two men noticed the state of her nipples as well. "To be honest it looks like that big dick in that video is turnin' you on Mrs. Smith. Your fuckin' nipples look as hard as pebbles!" said Frank as he slipped another button open, exposing a deeper hint of cleavage.

"Mr. Brown's dick is as big as that one in the movie, Mrs. Smith. Why don't you show her, Jerome?"

"Do you want that Francine? Do you wanna see how big my dick is?" Brown asked, already unfastening his belt. Francine watched his dark hands out of slitted eyes as Jackson unfastened a fourth button on her sweater, exposing the center of her bra to the clerk's camera. *CLICK*

As she stared at Brown's crotch Francine instinctively pulled her right arm out from under her breasts and nervously reached up for the right side of her sweater near her neck. Grasping the edge gently, she softly rubbed her thumb back and forth along the material before absentmindedly pulling that side of her sweater open until the last buttons of her sweater pulled taught.

Her cleavage was now fully on display, but for some reason it did not seem like that big a deal to her as she watched Brown toying with his pants button. She could see a large bulge in his pants, and unconsciously began biting her plump lower lip. "Well? You want to see it, Mrs. Smith?" he said again.

As he snapped his pants button open, Francine averted her eyes towards the video screen and gasped once again. The blonde on the screen was now on her knees wrapping her shiny red lips around the young man's fat member. She soon began bobbing her head up and down the giant penis. As Francine stood, looking gap jawed at the screen the clerk fired off several shots, framing her looking right at the screen. *CLICK* *CLICK*

"I bet you got a real sexy bra on, Mrs. Smith. Am I wrong?" Jackson asked from behind her, rubbing her arm and then reaching out and rubbing her taut belly with his fingertips through the thick sweater.

"That's really none of your business," Francine breathed softly, as she found herself looking down at Brown's fat, exposed cock, now sticking straight out. Francine had never seen a black cock in person before. The clerk moved closer again, nearly standing next to Francine.

"You don't mind if I take a quick look at you bra, though, right?" Jackson challenged as Francine became more confused and turned on simultaneously. Realizing most of her bra was already visible, she tried to think through her predicament rationally.

"Uhhmmm. I don't know; only if he goes somewhere else. Somewhere I can't see him; I guess; make him go where I can't see him...or no." she said, looking again at Brown's thick, angry black cock.

Another shiver shook the beautiful woman, and she swallowed as Brown moved quickly to her side. "Here, I have an idea, Mrs. Smith. You won't have to touch, or even look at my cock. But you know you want to feel how big it is; so I'll let you do it without looking at it or touching it,"

The clerk stepped behind and to the side of Brown, snapping photo after photo as Brown's hands glided to Francine's hips and he slipped around behind her, his big cock exposed t the room. *CLICK* *CLICK*

Francine's breath felt hot in her throat, and she was biting her plump lower lip again as Jackson unfastened a fifth button on her sweater, exposing even more of her bra and her perfect, bulging tits. Unable to contain her rapidly increasing lust, Francine gently stuck her chest out further.

"I think I just need to leave; Uhhmmm; ohnnnoo; oh my god. What are you doing?" she gasped, glancing back over her shoulder as she felt Brown grab both of her hips and lower himself. Her right hand slipped from her sweater edge to intuitively grip her bra strap, gently dragging it down a few inches.

Brown was pressing forward, at the same time rising up so that his angry, naked cock was trapped against her skirt and her curvy ass. *CLICK* went the clerks camera.

Brown shifted slightly, and Francine gasped and blushed when she felt the fat cock head settle in between her shuddering soft ass cheeks, protected from his flesh only by the material of her skirt.

From behind, the clerk framed the photo perfectly, with Brown's naked ass shown in contrast to her skirt, with his cock buried in its folds, and Francine staring at the porn filled big screen, Jackson's hand on her shoulder. Fearing he would do more, Francine pulled her hands from beneath her breast and off her bra strap to reach back and grab both of Brown's strong wrists. The motion caused her tits to wobble gently in her bra. *CLICK*

"Don't you worry, Mrs. Smith," Brown said as he leaned forward, his breath hot on her neck. "Watch that chick suck that big fucking cock. I bet you'd like a big cock like that in your pretty little mouth, wouldn't you?" he said.

"What? You've; oh God; don't talk to me that way." Francine gasped, her heart racing as she tried to figure out how things had gotten out of control so fast; and why she was getting so wet between her legs. She began rubbing her thighs together again as she stared at the screen. The young man was now holding onto the blonde's thick hair and moving his hips, driving his fat cock into the young woman's defenseless mouth. Still, the girl seemed to be enjoying it, moaning in between making strangely animal gagging sounds.

Francine tried not to think about the fact that Jackson's skilled fingers had undone another couple of buttons, and that most of her bra was now clearly visible, pushing her big soft, firm tits into even greater prominence and accentuating her bursting cleavage.

"That's a kind of plain looking little bra," Jackson said, flicking another button open. Unable to let go of Brown's wrists, Francine was now powerless to stop Jackson from opening her sweater to her navel. "Your husband would probably appreciate it if you bought a few of ours. But on the good side, it is so small that it really showcases your big fuckin tits."

"Uhhmm. No; God please; I think that's far enough, Mr. Jackson," she said. She wanted to push his hands away, but was afraid of what would happen if she let go of Brown's thick wrists. Despite her holding his wrists, Brown's big hands kept squeezing her ample hips, guiding her and rubbing her plump ass against his huge hard-on. Francine realized she was barely resisting or even protesting any more.

As Jackson smiled and slipped his fingers to the next button, Francine protested weakly. "No, pleassse. You shouldn't unfasten anymore, Mr. Jackson!" There were only two left on the sweater.

"Don't worry, dear. We just can't get a good look at your bra with this sweater on, I think we had better take it all the way off."