American Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"You didn't say you would take it off!" Francine moaned, moving weekly against the two pronged attack taking place, trying desperately to get her head straight.

"Okay, we won't take it off then...we'll just undo all of these buttons."

Abruptly the clerk stepped in front of Francine. Inadvertently pressing the flash button, he aimed his cell phone at her to snap several more photos. *FLASH* Francine's confused and submissive mind took over. First she formed a shockingly lascivious pout *FLASH* and then a provocative smile *FLASH* before she pleaded with a raspy, guttural voice. "What's he doing?"

"Don't worry Mrs. Smith. You're a very beautiful woman and have a beautiful smile. As long as you pose like you're enjoying yourself, we'll give you all of these pictures too." He lied. Francine was becoming more and more confused, and at the same time finding herself strangely aroused at the men's compliments as well as the predicament she had got herself into. She found herself more and more turned on, knowing she was being photographed in such a sexually charged manner.

Francine Smith's memories raced back to college when she had a boyfriend who was a photographer. He had convinced her to enter a wet T-shirt contest on spring break. Later, as they looked at the photographs he had taken as she won the $1000 prize, she became so overpoweringly turned on that she asked him to take more photos of her as she sucked his cock.

She posed like a professional model for over a hundred pictures that documented her that night, from fully clothed, to completely naked and looking into the camera with four inches of cock buried in her mouth. The final shots that night were of her face and tongue covered in cum. She still had the photos, hidden away in her home.

"Let me see the photos Cliff." Jackson demanded of the clerk, breaking the entrancing flashback state she had fallen into. As the clerk turned the phone screen towards Frank, Francine tried to look away, but felt herself inexplicably drawn to look. She became almost hypnotized by what she saw.

'I look so beautiful!' she remarked to herself as she saw the photo of herself standing, seemingly proudly with Jackson's hand on her shoulder, her own hand gripping her bra strap, gently pulling it from her chest.

The next picture made Francine visibly quiver. This one showed Francine licking her lips and looking back over her shoulder, staring down directly at Brown's exposed black cock. Her bra encased tits stuck out of her sweater as her hands were gripping his wrists, appearing to hold his big hands to her hips as he ground his cock into her skirt covered ass.

Instead of revolting the sexy mother of two, the image unleashed years of pent-up wild sexual compulsions that had been repressed. Francine's breathing became more labored as she stared at her image in the photo. "Fuck yes, I look hot." She muttered faintly under her breath before momentarily bringing herself under control.

"No more photos; no more buttons. No more unless; unless Mr. Brown stops. He has to stop doing that, and get out from behind me. Or you can't take any more pictures...and...and I get them all when you're done."

"Sure, of course," Brown said leaning his mouth against her throat. For another long moment he stood grinding his bare, obscenely large black cock into her plump, curvy, silky soft ass. *FLASH* *FLASH* went the camera.

Francine's breath rasped in her throat, and she realized without shame that her pussy was getting very moist and hot, and that her heaving breasts were swollen even more than normal. Her nipples poked out, right under the edge of her bra, pressing out obscenely against the cups. Francine looked seductively into the clerk's camera as Jackson slowly unfastened the last button on her sweater. *FLASH* *FLASH*

As Brown stepped out from behind her, one hand rubbed her arched back, subconsciously giving Francine an excuse to push her chest out further as his other hand slid down her arm. For some reason it seemed perfectly natural to her for his hand to grasp her wrist and guide her small, trembling sweaty hand toward his stiff shaft.

He pushed her palm against his hot cock just as Francine looked back at the screen to see another man walk into the scene, kneel down next to the other woman and began rubbing and caressing her lush body. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

One hand squeezed, rubbed and slapped the actress's big breasts, and the other slipped between her legs. There was a close-up of the woman's clean shaved pussy, and then the man was inserting two fingers into the woman's obviously wet snatch.

'Oh God. Her pussy looks so sexy, shaved like that. I think maybe I should shave mine.' decided Francine with a wicked smile, just vaguely aware of Brown forcing her slim fingers around his fat shaft. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine softly tugged at her hand, but did not say anything as Brown began forcing it up and down his fat cock. She tried to stop her trembling, and realized that she was starting to sweat as well. The man's cock felt huge in her small hand, and was as hard as a piece of wood. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine pursed her lips and began to casually tug her hand up and down his shaft. "God damn, he feels sooo stiff and fat in my hand." She thought as she ran her fist up and down his cock.

Jackson reached up and spread the halves of her sweater completely apart. *FLASH* Francine continued to ignore what the men were doing to her as he pulled the ends of the sweater behind her back and fastened the bottom button, holding it in place. She watched the screen intently out of wide eyes as the two actors took turns grabbing the woman's hair and fucking their cocks in and out of her gasping, slurping mouth.

'That is so fucking HOT!' Francine reflected, all too aware of the fact that the three men in the room were not watching the hot scene on the TV. Instead, they were all staring at her, enthralled with her beauty and sexuality. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Fully aware of the sight of her big breasts as they shuddered softly, her little bra pushing them up and out obscenely, Francine could feel herself blushing uncontrollably. Her belly was slightly rounded, and her hips just began flaring out where her skirt covered them. Jackson reached out and drew his fingers along her belly in a soft, slow circular motion.

"Umm, I..." she gasped softly, conscious that Brown was now rubbing her arm at her elbow. He was no longer holding her hand to his cock, as she continued sliding her fist up and down his fat shaft. *FLASH*

"I don't know how this has happened," she said, her voice soft and trembling. She stopped moving her hand, but did not let go of his cock. Instead, she looked down and gripped the bulbous head in her hand, moaning softly when she felt a wetness oozing into her palm and fingers.

"Uhhmmmm." *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* She squeezed his cock head and shuddered softly, barely able to catch her breath. In a daze, she felt Jackson take her left hand and guide it to his crotch until he was pressing her limp hand against the huge bulge in his pants. His stiff dick felt every bit as hard and big as Brown's.

"Nooo! This is probably not a good idea," Francine said softly, looking between the men, but not pulling either of her hands away. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"That bra is really small, Mrs. Smith. It really shows off your big sexy tits!" Brown said. "I bet it's really soft." "Umm; please; I don't like it when you talk that way to me." Francine lied as she pushed her chest out and clumsily began rubbing her thighs together. Her hand was getting slick with Brown's precum, as she slid back to the base of his straining meat. She could barely fit her fingers around the root. *FLASH*

Francine swallowed, and licked her lips. "Fuccccck" she moaned faintly, quickly losing control of her actions. *FLASH* Her left hand stayed pressed against Jackson's crotch, rubbing softly as Brown lifted her breast in his palm just slightly, the sheer volume of her tit meat spilling over the top of her bra. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"That little bra of yours feels really good. You should feel how soft this is Jackson. You don't mind, do you, Mrs. Smith?" Brown grinned down at her evilly. Trying feebly to ignore his onslaught, Francine was once again watching the screen. *FLASH* The two men on the TV now had the girl bent over the desk, and they were both fucking her, one from each end.

"So what are you Francine, 36D?" Jackson asked as he rubbed her nipple through the soft bra cup.

"Oh God; Uhhmmm; I'm 38DD," she gasped finally, radiating with uncertain pride.

"Very impressive!" Jackson grinned as he reached up to cup her other big breast. He raised his hand so casually she did not even know what he was going to do until he cupped her heavy breast lightly in his palm.

Francine was now breathing heavily though her mouth. She knew she should push the men's hands away from her swollen, throbbing breasts, but her hands remained frozen on their stiff cocks. Francine did not object as the men began rolling her heaving breast around on her chest with increasing force. *FLASH* in fact she matched their pace as she began rubbing their cocks more vigorously.

Jackson reached inside her skimpy bra cup without warning and pulled her breast out by her hard nipple, tugging it and twisting on it.

"Oh! Uhmmmm; nooo; oh gawd; please." Francine moaned as she felt Jackson's other hand at the back of her skirt. All three men stood in shock when Francine suddenly slapped Jackson's hand away from her skirt. As she looked from man to man with a staid look, they suddenly had visions of a dream situation turned to nightmare.

Soon her unsmiling expression soon melted into one of raw sensuality. The hot wife and mother of two reached behind her back and flipped the little catch on her skirt before drawing the zipper down, all while the men played eagerly with her now fully exposed, bobbling tits. She brought her hands back to press and rub their hard cocks. *FLASH*

"You really like the feel of these stiff fuckin cocks in your little hand, don't you Mrs. Smith? I think you can't stop now." Brown said.

Francine had loosened her skirt enough that it had begun to slide down her shapely waist. She bit her trembling bottom lip as she sensually shimmied her hips back and forth, gently sending her skirt to puddle at her feet. *FLASH* *FLASH* Lifting first one and then the other foot, she stepped out of the skirt.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* went the cell phone camera as Francine posed seductively for the men, standing in just her panties with her bra pulled down under her tits, pushing them up seductively.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* went the camera as Francine stroked the two hard cocks, smiling. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Are these going to be good enough poses for me to get the photos back?" She asked the men with a smirk as the clerk circled her twice, taking pictures of her indecently exposed body and beautiful face from all angles as she stroked the two cocks. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine was once again squeezing their cock heads, enjoying the fact that they had pried both of her tits from the cups of her bra and were teasing her stiff nipples. The men were squeezing intensely, their big, thick fingers sinking into the pliant flesh. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Her head spun as Brown pushed Francine Smith to her knees. "What? What do you want me to do?" she asked, looking up innocently, licking her lips as her right hand continued stroking the base of his thick cock, her left hand bracing herself against his thigh. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"I just wanna see how much of my cock you can get in your pretty little mouth, Mrs. Smith. I think you do to, don't you?"

"Uhmmmm, yummy." Francine replied, running the tip of her tongue across her upper lip.

As Jackson slipped down beside her, he reached up and cupped one of her breasts hanging out of her bra. "Well, if you don't mind, while he sticks his cock in your mouth, you are going to have to let me feel how soft your panties are, Mrs. Smith," he said in a soft voice. "That is, if you want that picture back," He laughed as he pushed his tongue into her ear and squeezed her heaving breast strongly, roughly pinching her nipple.

"Okay, you can feel my panties for a little bit, you dirty man. But just for a minute; and only if he takes some more pictures." Francine gasped, looking towards the clerk. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*. She was holding herself away from Brown's monster cock, not letting go. *FLASH* She shut her eyes as Jackson's left hand slipped from her proud, heaving breast down her curved belly and finally slipped onto her cotton panties, cradling her furry brown pubic mound deliciously.

His thick fingers began rubbing, very lightly at first. Francine bit her lower lip and let out a long breath as his fingers began pushing her cotton panties up into her wet, pouting cunt lips. "You feel all wet under there, Mrs. Smith. You're not enjoying yourself, are you?" Jackson asked knowingly. *FLASH* *FLASH* His hand moved slightly, and as though by magic he was rubbing the smooth, wet silk over Francine's throbbing, swollen clitoris.

She felt her eyes crossing, and could not help but lean forward slightly, stopping only when she realized that Brown's hot cock head was rubbing against her cheek. "Uh God; Uhmmm." *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* He reached down and began playing with her naked boobs again, and it was just one more set of mixed signals emanating from her supple, glowing body.

Jackson moved behind Francine and pushed her knees apart about a foot with his feet before reaching between her legs. His left hand rolled and pinched her clit as Francine became aware that with his right hand he had slipped her panties to one side and was rubbing two large, thick fingers directly into her wet, pouting hairy pussy lips. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Oh God! YES! Stick your fingers in me!" she gasped sharply at the feel of Jackson's fingertips invading her tight, ultra-wet snatch. *FLASH*

"There, there, dear. Here, this will help," Brown said as he gripped her hair in two handfuls and moved her head. She still had hold of his stiff cock, but as Jackson's fingers became bolder on her naked pussy, pushing further and further inside her tightness, it seemed to make some kind of weird sense that Brown would start rubbing his leaking cock head on her plump, pouting lips.

"There you go, Mrs. Smith, this'll distract you from what that mean old Mr. Jackson is doing. Just open up a bit," he said as he began thrusting softly against her plump lips. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine felt his cock bump her lips, and then push them aside and bump her teeth. She simply allowed her jaw to sag open the next time so that his big, bulbous, lemon shaped head slipped inside the pouting ring of her perfect lips. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine tightened her grip on Brown's thigh. She didn't really know what to expect, and he was right, having a huge, pulsing hot throbbing cock head leaking pre-cum onto her writhing tongue was certainly distracting her from the fact that Jackson was now actively thrusting his two fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. *FLASH* *FLASH*

As his other hand finally worked its way under panties and began flicking and rubbing her naked clit, Francine raised her right knee off the ground and put her foot flat on the floor. The semi kneeling stance willingly opened her married pussy to Jackson's finger fuck attack. *FLASH* *FLASH**FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine moaned softly around Brown's fat cock. She realized it had a rather nice taste, and then blushed prettily when she realized she was now swaying her hips in time with Jackson's hands. As she looked to the camera wielding clerk she began to slurp loudly at the cock meat trapped in her mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Mr. Brown began moving his hands, guiding her sucking and slurping mouth up and down the first three, *FLASH* then four, *FLASH* then five inches of his straining meat. *FLASH*

Francine grunted and moaned. She was dimly aware of the fact that Brown was now casually holding her head still while he thrust his hips. Her whole body was going to explode soon! Jackson's fingers were fucking her good now. He had two fingers inside her, with two more fingers sliding along the outside of her slit and across her swollen clit at each thrust, his other hand kneading one firm tit while Francine pulled on her other nipple. *FLASH*

Brown was now bumping into the back of her throat on a regular basis. The spit and pre-cum was oozing from her mouth as she shuddered into the biggest orgasm of her life. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She swallowed Brown's thick sperm without a second thought as she shook and moaned, all the while slurping at his meat until he finally had to pull away from her. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine was barely aware that they had somehow stripped off her panties and shoes, so all she had left on was her bra, still tucked up under her bobbling breasts. She somehow got to her feet, and blinked at the sight of Jackson, now naked. He was thickly built, and more muscular than she would have guessed.

"I've got to get dressed and go now," she said feebly, staring at his cock. It was also a giant, at least seven inches long.

"Not so fast, Mrs. Smith, come here a minute," he said as he pulled her over to the couch. He sat down and pulled her down, facing him. He grabbed her hips, and before Francine fully realized what was happening he had lifted her slightly, shifted himself underneath her and pulled her down smoothly. Four inches of his fat, angry cock slid into her pussy before she became too tight. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Jesus, that pussy feels fuckin' tight, Mrs. Smith," he said softly. "Your husband must not have a very big dick." He smirked as she looked at him without defending her husband's honor. "Here, don't move and I'll take care of everything." he said, and then he began moving under her, sliding his thick boner into her wet pulsing snatch a bit more at each thrust, roughly twisting her nipples as she slid down his cock. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Oh...uhn...uhnnn...nooooo...please...oh your fuckin dick is so fuckin big...OHNNNNNNN...UHHHHHHHHHHHH," *FLASH* *FLASH* Francine Smith shuddered into another orgasm as Jackson finally slid his massive boner all the way into her dripping tight snatch. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Jackson ground into her with a circular motion, and then fucked her hard. His loins slapping into hers as she gasped and shuddered on top of him. When he felt her hips raising and lowering of their own accord, he slipped his hands up, cupped her breasts and began licking and chewing on the fantastic mounds. *FLASH* *FLASH* She was the most gorgeous woman the two men had ever snared, and by what incredible luck! *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine thought about the fact that she was a married mother of two, willingly fucking herself on this strange man's cock while he licked and bit at her swollen, soft titties. She had eagerly sucked two strange cocks, and was getting off even more by the clerk taking hard core photos of her in action. She bit her lip and shut her eyes, enjoying the men's harsh words and laughs, embracing her newly rediscovered sexuality.

She rocked into another thunderous orgasm, her curvy body writhing and jerking on Jackson's hard cock. *FLASH* "FUCK YEAH, MOTHER FUCKERS!" she called out loudly. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She blinked as he pushed her off of him and onto Brown, who was now sitting next to them. "Now, this is the last thing we'll show you today, Francine," he said, grabbing her by the hips and positioning her so that she was sitting on his lap but facing away from him. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine's eyes fluttered wildly as Jackson was suddenly standing directly in front of her. Without saying anything, he grabbed her hair with one hand, a swinging breast with the other and guided her gasping mouth to his bulbous, wet cock head. *FLASH*

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers