American Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Clean your pussy juice off my cock, Mrs. Smith. It's just manners, after all," he said.

"I'll do whatever you want. Just don't get it in my hair." Francine replied, unable to stop herself from giving in. Opening her mouth wide, Brown bounced her up and down his cock. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine instinctively leaned forward as Jackson began thrusting softly into her mouth. Just like the woman in the film, Francine was being bounced between the two men, impaled at once on two giant pricks. She thought about how easily these two men had turned her back into a slut, and then she could not think of anything as she thundered into yet one more orgasm. *FLASH* *FLASH*

As the two men doubled Francine, the clerk decided that since he wasn't getting any of her wild pussy, this might be a good time to go through her purse and get a reward for himself. His eyes opened wide and he nearly vomited when he found her protest ID badge.

Printed across the top were the words "Wives of the CIA Auxiliary: Spies and Assassins Bureau". 'Holy fuck!' He thought, with a look of terror in his eyes. 'This gal is married to a killer.' He quickly walked up behind Francine and showed the badge over her bobbing head to Jackson, whose cock instantly deflated in her mouth.

Twenty minutes later Francine Smith walked out the front door of the store, smiling broadly. As she sat in her SUV, cooling the car and preparing to leave she beamed proudly.

"Wow, what a day. I get to take home for keeps all of those super-hot pictures the clerk took of me, and the clerk even gave me his iPhone rather than just delete the photos. What was that about?" she smiled. "I watched as they deleted the original file from the computer, and on top of that, they gave me a $5000 cash donation for the CIA Women's Auxiliary."

Francine stopped her thought in mid-sentence, put a finger to her lips and smiled a devious smile when she realized she needed $4000 for her muffin Kiosk in the Mall. "That is, I mean they made a $1000 cash donation to the CIA Women's Auxiliary, if I just promised to never talk about this afternoon to anyone, and never come back to their store again."

With that, Francine drove off, a newly reborn woman, excitedly thinking about what her future held.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers