All Comments on 'Amie's Last Black Lovers?'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your easy wife

You know that shes easy pussy for a blackman. I will bet that shes getting used wether you know it or not. She will keep letting them use her because she gets off on be degraded by nasty blackmen. She'll never get that out of her system.It's only a matter of time before a blackmaster has her selling her pussy to his friends. She'll love being used.

mikej728mikej728over 12 years ago
So Hot

Your wife is giving up that pussy to all the black men she can find, mmmmmmmmmmmmm wish I was fucking her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

One of the better stories I've read on this site! Very hot! Great character development. I loved the integration of Amie's letter/note and the story being told from the husbands perspective. Five stars! Just wish more men would have shown up :) Or perhaps if Amie actually hadn't taken her birth control. Please add another chapter or a new series soon!!! Look forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No stopping her now...

As the husband of a beautiful wife who has been in a similar position as you, I can easily relate to your experiences together. I know you think she has no more

interest in pursuing relations with strange black men and has supposedly gotten her BBC attraction out of her system, but my own experiences tell me you're mistaken. Your stories describe Amie being with a total of 14 different black men (excluding the various different black men she gave herself to before marrying you) and she had told you repeatedly how much they turn her on and why they turn her on so much, plus how she loves being submissive to them. She truly enjoys surrendering herself to their will, and likes them using her like a slut and controlling her actions. This is part of who she is inside, her nature and is what makes Amie who she is. Which sounds very much like my own sexy hotwife. Except it doesn't go away, ever. My beautiful wife told me she was satiated by all her prior experiences with black men, and she had over 40 different guys by that point, when I thought that phase of life had finished. I was wrong. She continued seeing several men regularly, one of whom later claimed to own her, and she literally did everything he demanded of her. Part of which was to keep it a secret from me. Except I eventually found out when I caught her gangbanging him and 5 of his gangsta buddies. Your hot Amie, having hooked up with the types of guys she's given her body to, is quite likely still seeing those two young gangstas who stayed the full night. I bet you anything they own her now as well, which is what she really needed, to have a black master, and now she does after that party. I say get her to admit it, be thankful she is still with you, and enjoy her sexual nature. It's a very beautiful thing, so love her and encourage her BBC addiction as any kind, loving husband should! It's the best life imaginable and makes for an exciting sexually charged marriage. Enjoy!!!

nehighlandernehighlanderover 12 years agoAuthor
No stopping her now?

Anonymous, you might be right. Amie swears she has not been unfaithful to me with black lovers since the 8 man gang bang but I really cannot be 100% sure. I have seen no evidence of it but seeing how much of a slut she is when she is with them and her telling in vivid detail about how turned on she is by black men, I wonder.

We still talk about it and it is a turn on for both of us with me feeling pangs of jealousy at times.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 12 years ago
Hot hot.............I loved the story

I loved the story and how hot and wet it makes me. My hubby also loves to see me used and does so often. Eight is a lot of cock, and huge BBC is even hotter, too bad you did not keep all the cum that drained from your holes to drink as a toast to their performance that wonderful night.

More please!!!!

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

If you really love Amie, you should go away for a weekend and leave her at home with the baby and invite Dwayne to come over and play house with her all weekend. If he asks her to move in with him, assure her you will love her and stay married to her while she does and gets the experience out of her system.

stickman44stickman44over 11 years ago
enjoyed

that was one hot story

FurryDevilFurryDevilabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story! I would love to do that, soooooo hot.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Train wreck continues

I do not know if I believe all of this "Black Owned" but unless the woman is so turned off by her behavior yes she will continue to do there will. Now there is two things that will catch her DISEASE porn stars are checked every two weeks and still get STD's. I knew a woman whose married husband was fucking around and gave her V.D. she found out when she pissed. Pregnancy unless she is infertile or caught a std that renders women unable to have babies. Markings if she is "owned" the owners or owner will have her at some time to get a marking like a tattoo probably with his name on it, this marking will be visible queen of spades and somewhere else like above the pussy or on the tits. If she is gang owned it will be a hot wire brand these cant be removed without plastic surgery. If this is a real woman her husband should say I want you to grow a bush again. Refusal means someone besides husband is influencing her (Black Owned) With both making 6 figures plus hire a PI and camera company to install video and voice recording equipment in the house her car and the grounds while you are on vacation in his automobile then you have it installed in your car as well if she drives it. Get the evidence for a confrontation file divorce and set the date for the papers to be served after the confrontation between you two Have the photos and films ready to be mailed to her family do not tell her this. You are human and subject to disease or a surprise in the maternity ward OR her becoming a addict to drugs and if those drugs are in your house you both go to jail. A criminal record stops lots of careers even if you did not know of he meth addiction or what ever drug that these "Black owners" used. These Black owners have taken plenty of video and photos of her also told her that they will send them to daddy if she stops serving them!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another nigger prison fantasy

see the bloody title!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She will keep fucking black, dont kid yourself

And this will not just stop like that, once a person is hooked on any thing, their desire and the cravings for said addiction will continue till some one gets knocked up with a black baby, someone may be killed, or both lives involved will be totally destroyed.

An addict will do some crazy ass stuff and will stop at nothing to get their fix once they are hooked on it. And this is no exception, this guy is weak and should have never pushed his wife into this, she is now an addict of black cock and will never be satisfied with his puny white cock.

Its just the way things go, and this slut will always desire black cock once she has crossed that line and her marriage is a scam now and things will never be the same between her and her husband, how can it be, she is lusting for black cock daily she says and she will go behind his back now if he puts his foot down

. He really fucked this up big time wanting to full fill a fantasy, it happens way more than people let on or here about. These are only the ones we hear about in here, there's probably something like a ratio of 50 to 1 or higher that goes unpublished. The stories we don't know about that happen daily. That's a lot of cuck fucking around sluts getting black bred action.

The trust is lost for ever and he will always have doublt in the back of his mind all the time with a whore of a wife like her. She cant be trusted and he will never know who she is fucking and when. His only option now is to be the cuck that he is and watch her in action, this way he will at least know when she is getting her cunt opened, where it is opened and who is doing the opening. That's his only recourse in this mater and nothing else can be done, its plain and simple.

Further more, at the rate of coupling she is doing it wont be long and she will be with child of color in her white belly. Her husband being a cuck will encourage her to fuck all blacks bare back hoping and wanting her to get pregnant with black baby on board. And he will have a front row seat to this action and can watch as her belly swells and grows bigger with the black child getting closer and closer to her due date.

And being that she cherish's this child because of the black father that shot his ejaculate into her fertile womb will carry it to full term and not abort it. She will have a black baby nursing from her full firm milk engorged breasts when it arrives.

I can see this happening many times over and over, and will not cease or desist till she has final had a number of children of color and can no longer support the increasing number of kids popping out of her cunt. This is based on truth and documented evidence and it happens on an on going regularity every day of the year all year long. Hear that, as we speak, another ones born, a cuck and slut for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

EXTREMLY HOT STORY ID LOVE TO WATCH MY WIFE EXSPERIENCE SUCH BBC GANGBANG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story and better than the 1st part. Loved the idea of the pre fun letter, made me very wet and I came with my toy whilst reading the rest. Thank you for sharing, will sample more of you in the cumming nights lol

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
A gangbang with great black cock is fantastic

Really fun. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

RustolotRustolotover 4 years ago
GREAT story

I love black cock I discovered at the age of 52 and groups are best of all. Loved the story my big black toy got quite a work out as I read it. My biggest fantasy still is an all black gang rape. Just the though gets me wet... Thank you. Kisses kay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband likes to arrange meetings for me with BC and loves to watch me being used for their pleasure. I feel automatically that I'm owned by them and should be a fuck toy for their use. Pamela

dudesimon78dudesimon78over 1 year ago

Love this, please let us know the order your stories should first be read in, id love to read in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous