Amie's Last Black Lovers?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edgar, age 27 6' tall and with a slim but muscular build. He was medium brown skin and his head was shaved and had a small goatee.

Allen, 27, the biggest at 6' 4", probably 250 pounds and the darkest skinned of the group, nearly charcoal black with a shaved head,. He's an ex lineman on his college football team so he was ruggedly built. Reportedly he was supposed to have the biggest cock, in excess of 10" and very thick.

Remington, the youngest at 21 and about 6' 1", tall and slender with a long cornrows in his hair.

Jon, age 26 and the shortest of the bunch at about 5'8" and broad chested with a body like wrestler. His skin was medium light brown.

There was Josh, the oldest in the group at 42. He was about 5' 10" and ruggedly built like a construction worker. His skin was a dark walnut brown, his head was shaved with a little bit of a stubble his chin.

Riley, 28 around 6 feet tall and average build, very dark brown skin and close cut flattop haircut and a according to the pictures he sent us he has a big fat cock, not real long but very fat. .

Arliss, 22 and a bit over 6' and around 200 lb his skin is extremely black and cornrow hair and a a cap turned sideways on his head. He seemed like the "Gangsta" type with lots of tattoos and seemed to act a little surly.

Brendon, also 22 years old and like Arliss had that "gansta" look and attitude. Arliss and him seemed to hang together. They both had their share of gold neck chains and earrings. He was around 6'2" and probably a little over 200 lbs and chocolate brown skin.

I bought them all a round and I explained to them how it was going to work. I had them all show me a hard copy of their STD test as a final confirmation and I told them the room number and told them to all show up together at 8:30.

As I walk towards the exit one calls out to me, "We're looking forward to this fun night!"

I walked slowly back to the hotel, got on the elevator to our floor. I step off the elevator and head to our room, pausing a bit before I went in.. I was thinking, what the hell are we doing? It now all seemed so crazy and surreal. I unlock the door and go in. Amie is sitting naked with on the end of one of the beds, she had removed the bedding down to the sheets and I was surprised to see she had set up some restraints on the bed. There were four padded cuffs with ropes attached and running under the bed.

"What's this?" I croaked, I could feel my mouth getting dry. Surprised is actually the wrong description, shocked is more like it.

"This is the surprise and my fantasy, I want you to tie me spread eagle on my back for them to see when they come through the door. I will be totally exposed to them with my tits and pussy on display for them. I won't be able to cover up and they can do what they want with me. How many showed up?"

"Eight." I said weakly.

Her face turns a little red and she takes a deep breath. "I didn't really expect that many, this is going to be different...but exciting, I hope I can handle this!" She exclaims. "You better hurry and tie me up we've got just a few minutes before they arrive."

As I tighten the cuffs around her little wrists and ankles I ask her, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm so nervous, but I'm pretty sure!" She is breathing rapidly. "I think you like it too by the looks of that bulge in your pants!" I was indeed very aroused.

When I was done, there she was spread tied spread eagle on the bed and I stood there marveling at how pretty Amie was with her beautiful blond hair cascading around her face and shoulders. She is a petite 5' 2" and 110 lb with firm all natural breasts. She had been working out a lot so she had improved her figure, her tummy was flat and firm and she had really tightened up her ass. Her measurements were now 34C-23-34, not bad for a woman who had just turned 31 a few weeks before. So beautiful with nothing on but a gold necklace, hoop earrings, a gold bracelet and of course her wedding and engagement ring. Amie also seemed so tiny and vulnerable laying there.

"I feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest" She says. I reached down and placed my hand on her chest and sure enough I could feel it racing.

"Now I want you to get that envelope on the desk and don't open it until they get in the room. That's when I want you to read it to them." She tells me.

"What does it say?"

"It's a surprise!"

As I wondered about the letter, my attention was drawn to her newly waxed pussy slit and thinking about what was going to happen to it that evening when I heard voices outside and a knock at the door, it was time!. The thought crossed my mind what the staff at the front desk must have thought when they all came though the lobby at once. I went over and opened the door and they all piled in. When they saw Amie helplessly laid out spread eagle on the bed for them their jaws dropped and eyes flew open in surprise. I heard a bunch of comments like, "Daaaamn! Shit, look at her!" "Fuckin' A!" "she be given' it up for us!" and "I can't wait!"

"Hello lovers." She says in her soft southern drawl.

They all greeted her unison and started to peel their clothes off.

Amie says, "Slow down, Bob has to read you guys something before we start."

I fumbled with the envelope and ripped it open, the letter was written on the hotel's stationery. This is what Amie wrote:

First of all hello and I want to tell you how much I am looking forward to this evening. I am presenting myself to you in this way to show you how submissive to all of you I will be tonight. A friend of mine told years ago that if she was with the right man she was always willing to do just about anything. I feel like you all are the right MEN so I will do anything and everything you want me to do with nothing being off limits, I am here to service each and every one of you. I required testing for disease because I want all of you, to fuck me with bare cocks. It is your choice if you want to use a condom but I know most of you want to fuck me bareback and I want lots of bare black cock. I want our lovemaking to be black flesh against white flesh and don't waste your delicious hot semen by spraying it all over me. I beg you to cum deep inside me as much and as often as you desire, that is where a man's semen belongs. I want a piece of every one of you inside me. One of you told me he hoped I didn't use any birth control and turn this evening into a breeding party. At first I thought, not way! But the more I thought of it the hotter I got. I decided to stop taking the pill 2 weeks ago so my fertile womb is truly unprotected from your hot sperm so pump me full!

When I read this I stopped and looked at her in shock, I knew it wasn't true. She had really been careful to make sure she took the pill every day in anticipation of this evening. She gazes at me and smiles and give me a little wink, obviously she just told them this to turn them on. It worked on then like a charm, they were laughing and fist bumping and Edgar exclaimed, "I can't wait to drain my nuts into her fertile pussy"! I then went back to reading the letter:

Like I said, nothing is off limits. Every square inch of me is here for your pleasure. I can take a good hard screwing and like it a little rough so you may and I want you to to fuck me long and hard. I don't care how big the largest cock is tonight, whatever you want I will try and will do it if physically possible. Bob is here just to watch and keep me safe but he will not interfere in any way with what you do to me so long as you stick to the guidelines I have laid out here.

So here I am helplessly spread eagle before you, for you to do what you want to me and I have no power to stop you once we get started and I do want to start the gang bang by you taking me in this way. The only thing I ask is when I want to be released from my restraints that you do it. I will be sure to show you a good time.

So take off all your clothes now, I want to see and feel every square inch of your gorgeous black flesh. Let the party begin!

Love, Amie.

They scramble to finish disrobing with their cocks springing into action. I looked down at Amie and I noticed her nipples are fully erect and her areolas are crinkled up and half their usual two inch diameter and wonder if she is cold but I then realize she is just VERY excited. I also saw a bit of moisture at her smooth little slit of a pussy, I notice she is biting her lower lip. Now clothes are thrown everywhere and the group of 8 naked black men are gathered around her. It would seem that her letter, her beauty and the whole situation with her bound spread eagle for them had had the desired effect as every one of them were fully erect and two of them were certainly huge, what could be best described a having horse cocks over 10 inches long with one being very thick. The rest seemed to be in the eight to ten inches in length and most were very thick. Amie was going to get what she wanted tonight! They all seemed to be in good shape with most of them having some tattoos and the two gangstas having lots of them.

Remington, the skinny man was going down on Amie and was licking her pussy. He commented as he ate her that she would be too messy later for him to do it. Allen, the huge muscular and very black man with a hugest cock was on her left sucking her left nipple. Another was on her right breast and one was positioning his cock at her mouth and she was licking it. As she did this, She was arching her back, squirming around and moaning loudly. This goes on for about 5 minutes with the others reaching in and copping a feel of her smooth skin. Finally Edgar decided to get things organized and ripped some strips of paper into various lengths.

"Come on, let's draw to see who fuck her tight little cunt first." He says and they all stop and pull the strips of paper from his clenched fist. Once drawn, the guy with the long piece was Allen the big black ex lineman. They all moaned and made joking comments that he was going to stretch her out, ruining it for the rest of them.

"Go get her Allen, we'll all watch the show until your done." Says Edgar.

He crawled up between her legs and lays on top of her and kisses her roughly and deeply and she responds passionately. Like I said he was a big very dark skinned man with shaved head, broad shouldered and probably 6' 4" and maybe 250 pounds. He had diamond earrings, two gold neck chains, several rings on each his huge hands and a big gold watch. His cock was very black from its base to tip and looked to be better than 10" and extremely thick especially at the base.

"You want this thing? Are you goin' to give it all up to me?" He asks as he places the head of the cock at her little slit and starts sliding it into her.

"I can't stop you...You are so powerful! You cock is so big, hard and strong!" She exclaims as she stares intently at his cock as he works himself into her.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, you sure you can take it little girl?" He hissed between clenched teeth.

"Please! Just do it!" She is arching her back and trying to thrust her pussy towards his black member. Amie looks over at me as if to see my reaction and she seemed to be telling me with her expression that it's too late to stop this now and were now past the point of no return.

He is on top of her kind of up on his elbows and is now working his cock into her. "Damn! He exclaimed, "She be tight! I'm going to go slow or I'll rip her apart."

"Give it to me, I can take it!" Amie exclaims as she is now squirming uncontrollably underneath him.

Thankfully he does work up to it gradually, her clear blue eyes open wide and she gasps as he enters her. Soon he is stroking her smoothly, working his bare black cock into her, stretching her wide open and gradually more and more of it disappears inside Amie. I am so amazed that she can open herself up and take such a massive black penis (it appeared to be a wide as a wine bottle and nearly as long) with her pussy lips stretched so much it appears they were ready to rip. I have always been amazed at how tight her little pussy felt around my cock, so much tighter than other women I have been with. It must seem unbelievably tight for him. I looked around the room and couldn't help think how outrageous this was with my totally naked petite white wife surrounded by 8 naked black strangers. One of them is fucking the shit out of her and the others eagerly waiting their turn to penetrate her deeply.

My mind wandered as I pondered the situation, for the rest of the evening Amie would be on her knees and back willingly and eagerly spreading her legs for these 8 black strangers. What makes her so uninhibited when with black men? They all would be dumping their seed into her unprotected womb. I then thought of how excited they got when she told them she quit taking birth control and I then I had terrifying thought that what if she had lied to me and had indeed quit taking birth control and all these black men could potentially get her pregnant. At first I had a wave of panic sweep over me which lasted for a few seconds which then switched to sexual excitement as my cock strained even more against my Levis. For a few long seconds the situation was messing with my mind. A vast majority of husbands will never witness their wife have sex with another man, much less a black man or even more unlikely see her participate in an all black gang bang with 8 men. I couldn't make up my mind if I was about to witness something very special and erotic or merely see my lovely wife be totally degraded. I finally shook myself out of my thoughts and got back to what was happening in front of me.

Amie has enough play in her leg restraints to bend her knees up about halfway and her head is rolling back and forth and she is muttering, "You are a real man! So powerful! Your cock is so big and powerful! I'm so helpless! Oooooooo!"

He is now going at it full bore, really plowing into her with nearly all of his dick disappearing into her and her moistness is very evident on his black shaft. He raises up onto his hands and with each stroke her tits jiggle a bit and she is straining against her restraints. She is now cumming hard with a violent shudder. Allen then drops back down onto her and picks up the pace for a few more minutes with her squealing with passion. Finally he lets go of his load into her. He is grunting, groaning and thrusting erratically while she is whimpering with another orgasm. He collapses on top of her and after a few minutes he pulls out of her and gets out of the way for the next onslaught of black cock.

It is now Edgar's turn and without ceremony he mounts her and plunges his cock into her up to the hilt. Wide eyed, Amie looks up at him and she cums instantly as he plunges his 9" cock into her. He is pumping in and out of her and she is straining to bring her knees up.

"Release my legs!" She pleads desperately. Two of her newfound friends step up and unbuckled the cuffs on her ankles and she gratefully wraps her legs around him and digs her heels into his ass cheeks, drawing him deep into her with each stroke. Allen had ridden her for a good 15 minutes and Edgar now had lasted maybe 5 minutes but he was really fucking her wildly, pulling almost all the way out and plunging back into her very hard. When he finally spews his seed deep into her moist pussy, I was surprised he lasted that long at that pace.

Here we were, almost a half an hour into her marathon fuck and there were still six more men for her to get off. Next up was the young skinny man and his big cock looked almost comical on his body type. It was not a super long cock, maybe barely 8 inches, almost as long as Edgar's but bigger around. As he got ready to mount Amie she finally asks to have her hands released. Once done She reaches up and pulls him down to her and guides his cock into her with her right hand. She then puts her arms around his neck and soon they are intertwined and they are kissing as they make love. They are taking their time and they both seem to be really enjoying each other, smiling and whispering things in each other's ears. He lasted longer than the other two but eventually he picked up his pace and both he and Amie came at the same time. She told me later that the load he dumped into her was huge and combined with the other two really filled her up. Up to now no one had used a rubber and looking around, I saw no indication that the others were going to either. It looked like Amie would get her wish have more bare black cock at one time than she had ever had.

Amie then went to the bathroom for a few minutes and when she returned she knelt before three of the men who were sitting on the spare bed. She starts playing with their cocks and sucking them off. One of them leans back and moans loudly with his eyes rolling back in his head proclaiming how good it felt. She then stops, much to their disappointment, and asks, "Which one of you am I spreading my legs for next?"

"That would be Josh." Replied Edgar.

Josh at 42 and the oldest of the group turned out to be the other man with the largest cock, similar in size to Allen's, just not quite as thick.. He was about six feet tall with walnut brown skin and ruggedly built, not like a gym body sculpted but more like a construction work. He has big strong rough looking hands. He went to where Amie was sucking off the three men, takes her hand, stands her up and leads her by the hand to the other bed. They embrace and kiss gently while feeling each other up. She then pushes him onto the bed so he was laying on his back with his ass on the edge and his legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She kneels in front of him between his muscular thighs and starts running her tongue up and down his black shaft. She then gently licks one of his balls while stroking his cock with one hand and fondling his ball sack with the other. After a few minutes of this she puts first one ball in her mouth and sucking on it and then the other. "I most girls don't spend enough time on a man's balls." She coos to him, "Do you like how I suck on you balls?"

He moans his approval as she then lifts them up with one hand and licks the backside of his scrotum. She then comes up for air for a few seconds and purrs, "Your body is so hard and muscular and your hands are so rough, you must work so hard. Your balls are so soft and silky, lift you legs up sweetness, I want to play with your ass."

He lifts up his legs and grabs them behind the knees and pulls them up to his chest. Amie then goes to work stroking his cock with her right and and lifting his balls out of the way with her other hand and starts to lightly lick his anus. He is groaning and twitching as she does this and she pauses to ask him softly, "Your anus is so soft Sweetness, you like your ass licked? I'll do it as long as you want." He just moans loudly and she continues running her tongue along the underside of his ball sack and down to his ass.

Finally, he sits up and pulls her on top of him and she mounts his dick and slowly lowers herself onto it. She is rocking back and forth and leans forward and crushes her tits onto his torso while his big cock repeatedly disappears into her eager slit. She rises up so he can get a nice look at her bouncing tits and he reaches up and fondles her pretty breasts, first rubbing them roughly and then pinching and pulling on her nipples. As he does this she throws her head back and is breathing hard. They then turn over and he mounts her missionary style and cradling her head in his hands he gets down to some serious stroking for a few minutes.

They then break their embrace and he spins her around onto her knees and enters her doggy style. He has her by the hips and is pulling her back and onto his black cock. They fuck that way with him plunging into her pussy from behind. After a bit he pauses for a second and reaches over and grabs a bottle of lube we had on the nightstand. He drips a few drops onto her asshole and as he continues to screw her pussy he works her anus with the tip of his thumb.