Amie's Last Black Lovers?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo!, I was wondering when one of you were going there, please be gentle." She gasps.

"Think you can open your ass for my dick?" He snarls.

"It's soooo big but I willing to try for you Sweetness!" She coos.

He squirts some lube onto his black shaft and places the head at the entrance to her anus. Amie pulls her blond hair to the right and looks over left her shoulder at Josh as he starts to work his black cock into her. Her lips make a little "O",her eyes close and her mouth opens in a silent gasp as the head of his cock slides into her ass. He pushes about 5" into her bowels and she clutches the sheets with her hands and lowers her face into the mattress, moaning softly.

Josh is now pushing further into her and grunting loudly with each thrust. He leans forward and grabs a handful of her blond hair and abruptly pulls her hair back, lifting her head off the mattress. He is pulling her hair with his right hand and his left hand is pressing on the small of her back. Her eyes are rolling back in her head and she is making a squealing sound through her clenched teeth. Both of them are drenched in sweat and he is dripping from his face and torso onto her ass cheeks. With each thrust into her ass she opens wider for his thickness. Soon he has nearly all his cock is in her and is stroking faster and faster.

At this point Arliss, the 22 year old Hip Hop gansta guy who is covered with tattoos has a gold ring in each ear and a ring in each nipple gets in front of her and places his 8" cock at her lips. He parts her lips slightly and he pushes his member between her lips. He pushes his black meat into her mouth and soon he is roughly fucking her face. She occasionally gags when he pushes into her throat and in no time she shudders violently with a crashing orgasm. When she does this she leans back into Josh and Arliss' cock pops out of her mouth and she now has her arms around his ass, clinging for dear life with his cock is against her left cheek. Josh's fucking of my wife's ass now quickens and he grunts and snorts as he pumps a load deep into her ass. He is trembling as he ejaculates and he slowly eases his dick out of her and I heard a little popping sound as he pulls out of her. He rolls off the bed and goes into the bathroom.

His place in her ass is immediately taken by Brendon the other gangster and he is now plunging his cock in and out of her. He had the most bling of all her black lovers with several gold chains around his neck, diamond earrings, a huge watch and lots of rings. Like his buddy he had several tattoos. As he starts screwing her behind, his friend Arliss is now laying on is back and has slid himself under Amie and she mounts his 9" black cock all the while keeping the other man's cock buried in her ass. Amie is smothering Arliss with passionate kisses and her chest is crushed against his ring adorned chest. She now has a big bare black cock in her little pussy with another in her ass.

At first their double penetration loving seems uneven but after after several seconds the three of them finally hit their stride and Amie is rocking her ass and thrusting her pelvis in unison with her two young friends. The loving gets faster and faster until Amie shudders with another orgasm and she is thrusting and bucking hard. This is too much for Arliss and he gasps and groans long and loudly as he lets go of his semen into her pussy. He relaxes and slows his stroking as Brendon now is fucking her behind harder. Arliss now grabs both her ass cheeks and spreads them apart and pulls her hard against him as Brendon is really plowing into her now and in a minute or so he convulses as he cums deep inside her ass. They all lay in a pile of black and white flesh gasping for breath.

"Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!" Amie keeps muttering as she tries to catches her breath. They separate and Amie rolls over onto her back with her legs spread wide. Cum was oozing out from between her cunt lips and her ass was slightly open and white cream is starting to flow out of her anus..

Next Jon, the short rugged wrestler type mount her missionary style and gripping her ass cheeks with both hands shoves his fat black cock into the soft slit of her little pussy. Soon he is buried into her up to the hilt of his cock and he is pumping in and out of her with short strokes, his ass is making little circles as she reaches around and clutches his ass cheeks pulling him into her. "Give it to me!" She mutters, "Give me everything, fill me up!"

"You want to take it?" He growls, "You want my cream in your slut pussy?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amie exclaims with each thrust from his big straining cock.

They are now fucking faster and faster and his ass cheeks tighten as he spews his his load into her pussy, mixing it with the other black men's sperm already inside her. Amie shudders with another crashing orgasm as he finishes.

"This is so intense!" Amie gasps, "I can barely stand it! It feels so good!" As Jon rolls off her she is noticeably trembling, especially her lower lip. She now starts pleading, "Please! Don't leave my pussy empty, someone fuck me!"

Remington crawls on top of her with his slender 6'1" frame and abruptly shoves his black cock into her as she reaches up and runs her fingers through his long cornrows. "Thats what I need, a big fat black cock, it feels soooo good!" He is cradling her head in his hands as he is fucking her with long slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out and then plunging back into her with his balls slapping against her ass each time.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you fuck me harder like a real man? I can't feel it! Are you queer?" She asks between clenched teeth, and with that he really starts plowing into her. He starts a barrage of dirty talk like, "You like being a cum dump for us don't you you little slut?" and, "I hope I knock up your white cunt!" He has a nasty sneer on his face as he says this through clenched teeth.

"Give it to me!" She responds, "Fill me up!"

Neither one of them lasted much longer and soon they were both cumming hard with her grabbing his ass and pulling him into her for the last few strokes as he empties his nuts into her. They lay there gasping for breath for a few minutes and finally he pulls out of her with a slurping sound and a copious amount of jizm now runs out of her and into the crack of her ass.

She takes a short break and goes to bathroom to pee and clean up a little. When she comes out there leave only one more black bull for her to fuck to make it 8 lovers and that is Riley, the black skinned man with the flattop haircut and fat cock. He lays on his back on the dirty sheets and Amie mounts him with a long sigh, "Oooo, that feels nice." She tells no one in particular.

She is soon thrusting her hips and riding him hard. As she raises up for him to inspect her he grabs her tits and pinches her nipples roughly and with that she climaxes again, I had lost track of how many times she had cum. He then grabs her ass and he stands up and she continues to ride his cock, her arms around his neck and him lifting her ass up and down as she ride his cock. He then falls onto the bed with her under him and keeps fucking her until he gasps and cums hard, unloading into her. He tells her, "Damn! You are so beautiful and sexy! I could fuck you all night."

"There's time for that later, I want her now." Says Josh the rugged older guy who had fucked her ass earlier.

"I came in your ass now I want to give you a load in your cunt now!" He exclaimed as her mounts her for a second time. He is up on his hands now and screwing her hard as she reaches up and pinches and then sucks on his nipples and wraps her legs around his ass cheeks. Her eyes are closed and her face contorted as she cums again. Josh leans into her and gives her a deep wet kiss and she returns his affections fully, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He then puts his arms under her and while on his elbows he gets down to making love to her in earnest. After what seemed like an eternity he unleashes his load into her They then lay there intertwined kissing deeply and after a few minutes they separate. Josh then goes into the bathroom as Allen then mounts her with his massive frame and pushes his huge cock into her well used pussy.

She was tied spread eagle when he took her the first time so now she was free and she wrapped her arms around his broad torso as much as she could. He was on top of her just barely keeping his full weight off her by resting his body on his elbows. He was saying things to her such as, "You ready for another load from me?" She eagerly replied, "Yes! Mix it with the others!"

They were now fucking hard with him grunting loudly with each plunge into her. She was gasping uncontrollably and her face was contorted with passion as an orgasm sweeps over her. Soon he is gasping and his black ass tightens as he cums hard and lets his cream flow into her love hole. He totally collapses on top of her and I thought he might crush her. They lay there murmuring things I could not understand and deeply kissing. After he pulls out of her a massive amount of jizm just flows out of her.

The rest of the evening is a blur to me as she does another double penetration and sucks and fucks her black lovers. Gradually they get dressed and one by one leave and sometime early in the morning the only 2 black men left are the two Hip Hop gangstas Arliss and Brendon. After a long pause in the action Amie gets up and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. They both follow her and get in the shower with her, and when I look in they are both sudsing her up as she rubs soap over and plays with their cocks and balls.

When they get out of the shower they dry each other and Amie tiptoes to the bed and crawls in under the sheets. Arliss asked her if he and his buddy cold join her for the rest of the night.

"I would love that!" She replies, "The three of us can cuddle."

They both climb in on each side of her and snuggle up to her. I am sprawled out in an easy chair and soon I doze off into a fitful sleep. I am woken up by the sound Amie's heavy breathing and when I look across the dimly lit room I could see Amie on top of Brendon slowing humping his cock. They were kissing and screwing faster and faster. She rises up so he could get a good look at her tits and she gasps as he reaches up a fondles them. She leans in and they kiss again as she shudders with another orgasm. He flips her onto her back and he rides her for what seemed like forever until he tenses and grunts loudly as he cums hard inside her. Brendon remains on top of her for quite a while before finally rolling off her and his friend Arliss takes his place and in no time he and Amie are passionately making love.

"Oh, baby!" Arliss exclaimed, "I'm cumming! He is now unloading inside her, mixing his sperm with Brendon's load.

This went on for the rest of the night, the three of them alternating between sleeping and the two young black men taking turns fucking Amie. They told me later that both of them had taken Viagra and that at least partially explained their stamina along with their youthful horniness. By 9:00 am they were gone and Amie was still passed out, totally spent after her long night of taking cock bareback from 8 black strangers.

I has been over a year since this night and she has had no other lovers because we have decided to start a family. Will she ever have another black lover? We don't know. She claims she will never have another gang bang, she experienced it and she claims that aspect of her sexuality is now behind her. I know it was one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed.