Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we watched the movie, sitting side by side together, with our fingers in our pussies. We took off our tops for better access to our breasts. The movie actually had pretty good picture quality, though the sound wasn't so good. It wasn't like Hollywood, but you could certainly see what was going on. There were times when I hoped the camera would zoom in on the action, but there was, of course, no way to do that.

The video started with Megan lying naked on the bed facing the camera and Jimmy walking away from the camera. He was still soft. Video-Megan said something I couldn't understand, rolled over onto her back, opened her legs, and Jimmy went diving. Video-Megan held his head in her hands and it seemed like she was guiding him to the best parts. I could see enough of Megan's face to know she was enjoying it, but it wasn't enough to make her cum.

They only did the oral stuff for a couple of minutes, probably just to get lubricated up, and Jimmy mounted her. I'd hoped for a good view of his erection then, but it was hidden by her legs and I caught only the most fleeting view. He was inside her now and they began pumping slowly at first, then faster. I could hear on the video the familiar sound of the bed moving front-to-back.

I enjoyed watching their hip motion. They moved their hips toward each other in perfect coordination, Megan lifting her hips off the bed at each thrust. She was working hard. Soon they started kissing and it looked like heavy tongue action. I saw Megan's hands wrapped around Jimmy's back, and after a few minutes, her grip got tighter and her fingers were digging deep into his flesh. I could hear some muffled sex sounds, just like when I'm listening through the wall.

It was clear that this part of the sex was for Jimmy's benefit, and in a few minutes he started thrusting more deeply and his back arched. They broke the kiss and Jimmy pulled his head up, eyes closed and face contorted, and he came with a distinctive grunts that I easily recognized from my time alone in my dark room. He fell against her and she held him and kissed him. He rested a few moments, then rolled off, soft and wet, and they kissed, lightly this time.

They lay together quietly for a minute or two, then Jimmy got up and turned off the camera. I knew what would happen next, and immediately the camera came back on and Jimmy walked back to the bed, away from the camera. I guessed that about ten or fifteen minutes had passed and they were now ready for more. There was a towel on the bed that hadn't been there before, so it looked like they had wiped up some wet spot.

It was Megan's turn now. They began kissing again, but soon Jimmy moved his attention to Megan's breasts. He kissed them, avoiding the nipple to tease her, for a long time. Finally, she took hold of his head and moved it so his mouth was on her nipple, and he began to lick it. His hand went to the other nipple, so he was kneading one while licking the other. But that wasn't good enough for Megan and she moved his head closer and now he was sucking the nipple. I couldn't hear, but I could lip-read Video-Megan saying the familiar words, "God, I love to have my boobs rubbed." You could tell by her face that she was nearly ready to cum, just from having her boob sucked. The screwing hadn't even started.

I turned my eyes from Video-Megan on the TV to Real-Megan sitting next to me, and the expression on her face was the same as the one as on the TV. She was transfixed and didn't even notice I was watching. She had her right hand in her pussy, working it heavily, and her left hand on her nipple, kneading it. The two hands were synchronized, moving at the same pace. Her nipples were gleaming, I guessed from the vanilla oil. My own fingers were doing the same thing as Megan's, but my oil was lavender.

My eyes went back to the TV. Video-Megan and Jimmy rolled over and she mounted him. Once again, I'd been hoping to see Jimmy's erection, but they rolled away from the camera and Megan's body was in the way, and once again, I got only a very fleeting glimpse.

Now Video-Megan was on top, and Jimmy had one hand on each boob, using his thumb to massage the nipples. The bed was making up-and-down noises now, and Megan was really pounding away and sweating hard, faster and faster, and her eyes grew wide and her breathing hard, for a number of minutes. She was making the high-pitched noises I recognized, working toward an orgasm.

But my eyes turned from the TV to Real-Megan, who had the same glazed eye look as Video-Megan, but was making a different sound, lower pitched, more grunt than squeal, and I recognized this sound too. Real-Megan was having an orgasm and it was a good one and it turned me on incredibly. Then my own fingers went harder and faster on my own clit and nipples, and I had a small climax too, almost at the exact same time that Video-Megan had a big one.

When she was done, Video-Megan collapsed into Jimmy's arms, and Real-Megan and I turned to each other with big happy smiles on our faces. We were both wet with sweat on our faces and chests and crotches, and with aromatic oil on our nipples and pussies. We hugged tightly, with little tears in our eyes. I had only one thing to say, "That's a hell of a video." She smiled, and we hugged again. We held each other until we'd calmed down, then broke the hug and tried to get ourselves organized. I brushed the hair out of my eyes.

We lay down next to each other and held hands and rested a couple of minutes more. The video was over now.

After we'd turned off the TV, I asked her, "Did you know that you make a different noise when you're having an orgasm screwing than you do when you're masturbating?" I demonstrated the noises for her – a high-pitched whine for screwing, and a lower-pitched panting when masturbating.

Megan turned to face me. "Yeh, I knew that. I don't know why I do that."

I wondered if I do the same thing. Next time I'm screwing, whenever that might be, I'll try to remember to notice.

I had another question. "Why do you make Jimmy cum first?"

Megan explained, "After he cums and gets hard again, he can last forever. I can go as long as I want on top and don't have to worry that he'll cum and ruin it for me before I'm done." Megan paused and we were quiet, and she continued, "I guess you liked the video, didn't you?" she smiled.

"Just a little." I grinned. "What else do you have on that computer?"

"There's some dirty pictures of me, and a video of me playing with myself. Nothing you haven't seen before," she answered. She got up and turned off the TV and disconnected the computer. "Nothing else of Jimmy, if that's what you're asking."

"I didn't get to see Jimmy's erection." I fake-pouted.

Megan thought for a moment. "I hadn't thought of that. I guess it was inside me the whole time?"

"Except for just a couple of moments. Your leg was pretty much in the way then."

Megan shrugged. "Then I guess you'll just have to see it in real life. That's better than a video anyway." Then she added, "It's a nice erection. You'd like it."

I didn't know exactly what she meant about me liking it, but I let the topic drop. We were both exhausted now, so we moved the popcorn, snacks, and beer off the makeshift bed, turned off the lights, and got under the sheet. Megan rolled over next to me and put her leg on top of mine and her head on my shoulder. I could feel her wetness against my thigh and got a whiff of vanilla. "You should come to bed with us this weekend."

It was dark and I didn't know quite what to say. "You mean with you and Jimmy, while you're doing it?"

Megan continued, "You should. The door is always open. You can come in any time. I really mean it and Jimmy really means it." She kissed me and rolled back to her side of the bed. Then she looked back at me and added, "I want you to."

We held hands and went to sleep. I knew it was true-- their door was always wide open.

---------------

The next night when I went to bed, I found the bottle of lavender oil by my nightstand. It was a thoughtful gift.

I didn't know what to expect that Friday night. I wasn't going to join them in bed-- that was for sure. Jimmy was her boyfriend and I wouldn't do that to her. But I didn't know what they'd do now that they knew I was listening. Would they be extra quiet so I wouldn't hear, or would they be extra noisy to show off for me? Or maybe they'd run into my room and jump into my bed and rape me. I didn't know what they'd do. I didn't even know what I wanted them to do.

Actually, Friday night turned out rather uneventful. After everybody went to bed, the normal noises started, and I relaxed. I took off my panties, used a couple of drops of lavender oil, and enjoyed myself, just like normal, making myself even more frustrated. Megan and Jimmy were neither louder nor softer than they'd been before. I guess they either wanted me to hear or didn't care that I did.

There was one small change. When they were finished and had caught their breath, I heard Jimmy speaking, not loud but a little more clearly than normal. "Goodnight Jenny." They laughed, and I laughed, and I wished them goodnight also. I put my panties back on. After Jimmy went to the bathroom and peed, he came into my room and kissed me good night, then went back to Megan's room. We all went to sleep.

The next morning, I was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee when Jimmy and Megan woke up. Like normal, Jimmy came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, this time on my shoulder. Then he paused, sniffed, and said, "Is that lavender I smell?"

I knew what he meant and that Megan had told him about the oil. I smacked him and he started laughing. Megan smacked him too and he laughed harder. Then we both were smacking him and soon poor naked Jimmy was on the floor with two girls beating on him, all three of us laughing until we finally were so tired we couldn't do it anymore.

As soon as Jimmy left the room, I whispered to Megan, "Did you tell him about watching the video?"

"Of course."

"And what we did while we were watching?"

"Of course."

I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. More tingly than embarrassed. "What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he'd wished he'd been there to watch, and that next time we have a jack-off session we should invite him."

Yep, that sounded like exactly what he'd say. I smiled.

Then Megan continued, "And he said that anytime you want to see his erection, he'd be happy to show it to you."

-------------------------------------------------

When Jimmy was visiting, often I'd have to go to work early so I wouldn't see him or Megan in the mornings. But when we were all home together, I got used to seeing him and Megan, usually in their birthday suits, eating breakfast, or in the bathroom, or just hanging out in the living room. I got used to being hugged and kissed with a three-inch soft penis bumping against my leg. It soon got to be no big deal.

You might wonder what I was doing while Megan and Jimmy were-- shall we say-- unconcerned about modesty. The answer is that I pretty much kept my clothes on. When Jimmy was around, I slept in a tank top and pajama bottoms, or sometimes a nightgown, but during the week when there was no Jimmy, I was in just panties and maybe a small top or maybe not. During the week, there was no need to close the bathroom door, but on weekends, if I was on the toilet or in the shower, I swung the door at least mostly closed if I thought Jimmy might walk by.

This made no sense to Megan. The big turning point came the first weekend in July. Both Megan and Jimmy had worked late on Friday, so Jimmy wasn't coming until Saturday morning. Megan and I were up, sitting in the living room about 10 o'clock when we heard a car-door close. Megan looked out the window. "He's here!"

"I'd better get some clothes on," I said, as I started to the bedroom. I was wearing what I'd slept in—just bikini panties and a thin white cotton tank top. Megan was wearing pretty much the same thing.

Megan gave me a quizzical look. "You don't have to do that. Don't worry about it."

"I'm nearly naked!"

"So what? You think he cares? This is your home too. Just be comfortable."

She had a point but I wasn't convinced. "My boobs are sticking out. This shirt is nearly transparent!"

Megan was stern now. "Jenny, in case you haven't noticed, neither Jimmy nor I care about things like that. If you're uncomfortable, put some clothes on. But neither he nor I would mind if you were wearing nothing at all."

Jimmy knocked on the door and I had a quick decision to make. I decided Megan was right. I didn't go to put clothes on and just stayed in the living room. Jimmy came in, hugged Megan and gave her a long-lost-lovers' kiss, then came over to me, put his arms around me and kissed my neck. Just like normal. Just like normal. We all ate breakfast together.

After breakfast, I went to the bathroom to pee. I looked in the mirror and saw bouncing breasts and brown nipples sticking through the shirt, completely visible. I saw a mass of pubic hair sticking out from my panties. That's what Jimmy had seen and it was ok. It was ok with him, of course, but more importantly, it was ok with me. I made my decision and left the door open while I peed. Wide open. It was very brave of me, but nobody came in or walked by, so, in one sense, it didn't matter. But it was a big deal.

I decided then and there that I wasn't going to worry anymore about Jimmy seeing me. It just made more sense that way. After all, I'd never been uncomfortable having any of my boyfriends see my body. This was no different, was it?

I don't mean that I walked around the kitchen naked like Jimmy (and sometimes Megan) did – I thought about it but never had the nerve to do it. But I left the bathroom and bedroom door open pretty much all the time, whether Jimmy was there or it was just Megan and I. Sometimes I had to remind myself, but I did it.

Our schedules didn't completely overlap so Jimmy didn't see me very often. But there was one time that I was in the shower and Jimmy came into the bathroom. I'm sure he saw something, but the frosted shower door hides a lot so he didn't get a clear view. He just said "Good morning" or something like that. No big deal.

Then there was the morning that I was on the toilet wearing nothing but panties (and those were down to my knees) when Jimmy walked by in the hallway. He saw me and waved and kept walking, and that was the end of that.

There was another toilet incident, this one more interesting. I was sitting on the toilet looking at a magazine. I had on a thin lacy bra and panties (down to my knees of course) and Jimmy came in and saw that the toilet was in use. So he unzipped and peed in the sink! That took my mind off my own nakedness and I couldn't help but ask, "Do boys always do that?"

He shrugged and answered, "Saves water." Then he finished, zipped up, washed out the sink quickly with his hands, and left. I washed the sink again myself before I brushed my teeth.

The first time Jimmy really saw me completely naked was surprisingly uneventful. I was in my room getting ready for bed and Jimmy walked in to tell me something. He wasn't naked but I was. Completely naked. I had a pair of bikini panties in my hand, ready to put them on, which was now all I wore to bed in the warm weather. I had the presence of mind to not try to cover myself, and I continued, casually, casually, casually, to put my panties on. We talked for a moment or two and he left. He didn't stare but neither did he avert his eyes, and neither of us commented on it. It was a complete non-event, just like it was supposed to be. It made me braver.

The next big event was the following Saturday when the three of us were getting ready to go out to a bar for the evening. I was dressed and ready in the living room when Megan and Jimmy came in, also ready to go. Megan saw me and gave a look of disapproval. I asked why.

"You look like a nun. How can you expect to meet somebody dressed like that?" she said.

"A nun?"

"You're all covered up. Could that neckline be any higher? And you're wearing a bra, for God's sake! Liven up, woman. We're going out drinking, not going to a job interview in a convent. You've got a beautiful body. You should show it off." She was emphatic and not to be argued with.

I looked at what Megan was wearing. It was one of my own tops. She was braless of course, her pointy nipples were sticking through, and there was more than a hint of their brown color visible through the cloth. I liked the look.

Megan went to her bedroom and came back with two of her tops and one of mine. "Try these," she said.

She handed me one, so I took off the top I was wearing. Megan held out her hand and demanded the bra, so I took that off and put on the top she'd handed me. Megan wasn't pleased, so I took that off and tried the second one, then finally the third. Only when I put the third one on did it occur to me that I had been completely bare-breasted in front of Jimmy. It was too late to stop now.

Megan made her decision. "I like the second one. It shows off your boobs the best."

I had used the TV as a mirror for each top and had to admit she was right. It was more form fitting and just a little tight. You didn't have to look too closely to see that I wasn't wearing a bra. It would attract male attention. I took off the third top, but before I could put the second one back on, Megan put her hand on my breast, touched it gently, and said to Jimmy, "Doesn't she have beautiful boobs?" Jimmy nodded approvingly and came closer to me. Megan continued, "Feel how firm they are. They're so smooth and firm. Don't you just love them?"

Jimmy did what he was told and put his hand on my other breast, caressed it, and reported sincerely. "Very nice indeed."

They took their hands away and I put the second top back on. It wasn't until later that I thought about how strange this sequence of events had been. At the time, all I knew was it felt good. Really good.

Sure enough, I got some male attention at the bar that evening, but unfortunately not from anybody I was interested in. But Megan, Jimmy, and I had a great time.

----------------

I've told you that Megan loves to have her boobs rubbed, but I should tell you more about that. She wasn't shy about asking Jimmy to play with her boobs, even in-- shall we say-- unusual circumstances. Like in the living room. Sometimes if we were sitting in the living room, Jimmy would sit on the couch and Megan would sit on the floor in front of him, tucked between his legs with her back toward him, and she'd ask him to rub her boobs. He'd lean over, put his hands down her top and fondle her.

Or at the pool. In July, it was warm enough to go the pool, which Megan and I often did. If the sun were bright, Megan and I would put the suntan lotion on each other, but if Jimmy were there, it was his job to apply the lotion. I enjoyed his touch, much firmer than Megan's, almost like a massage, and he'd spend a long time doing it, kneading my back and legs and shoulders and feet and chest. With Megan, though, he'd make sure nobody was nearby, then put his fingers under her top and rub lotion into her nipples. The expression on her face was pure ecstasy. Jimmy never did that to me though, but I have to say it looked appealing.

Toward the end of July, there was a long heat wave, with temperatures near 100, which was unusual for Boston. The apartment wasn't air conditioned, and it was hot, hot, hot. Friday was the third day of the heat wave and Megan was working the evening shift, so when Jimmy arrived, he and I went out for dinner at an air-conditioned restaurant. We hung out there as long as we could, then came back to the apartment to wait for Megan to get home.

Normally Megan got home about midnight, but by 12:15 she wasn't home yet, which meant she'd had to work a little longer than normal. Jimmy and I were on the living room couch listening to music and drinking a beer. I had my feet in his lap so that he could play "Little Piggy" with my toes. That's how bored we were.