Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 12:30 when Megan arrived and she looked terrible, dripping with sweat, hair in a mess, and something disgusting on her hospital scrubs. She didn't say a word. Jimmy handed her a beer and she chugged half of it. Then she started peeling off clothes, leaving everything in a pile on the living room floor till she was wearing nothing but bra and panties.

Then she spoke one word, "Pool," chugged the other half of the beer, and headed to her bedroom. The pool was closed and locked after dark, but we knew the fence was only a few feet high and it would be easy to climb. No problem.

I followed her to the bedroom intending to put on my bathing suit but Megan stopped me with two words, "No suits." She had three towels in her hands and threw one to me. I followed her to the living room and she threw another to Jimmy. We followed her out the door, down the steps, and to the pool.

It's not easy to climb a chain-link fence barefoot. It hurts, but we did it, helping each other over the top, silently and in the dark, not wanting to draw attention to ourselves. Megan dropped her bra and panties on the cement, and Jimmy took off his shorts, which was all he was wearing. It was dark and nobody could see, so I didn't hesitate. I took off my shirt, shorts and panties, and all three of us dived in. The water must have been 85 degrees but it felt cold and wonderful. I felt my nipples tighten up.

Megan was floating on her back with her eyes closed and Jimmy came up to her and, with one quick motion, flipped her over, dunking her. That started a three-way splashing match, but we quickly reminded ourselves that we had to be quiet. So we floated and did a little swimming and chilled out. Literally.

Believe it or not, we stared to get cold, so we decided to get out. We'd left the clothes and towels too close to the edge of the pool and the splashing had gotten everything wet, so we had nothing to dry off with and nothing to put on. We had no choice but to wrap ourselves in very wet towels and carry our clothes in bundles back to the apartment.

As soon as the apartment door shut, Megan was ready to get revenge on Jimmy for flipping her over. She dropped her pile of clothes on the floor, took off her wet towel, spun it into a loose rope, and snapped Jimmy with it. If you've never had a Locker Room Towel Snap, you should make sure you don't. It hurts, almost like a whip or a slingshot.

Now Jimmy needed revenge, and soon all three of us were running around the living room, snapping each other with our wet towels and giggling. I almost knocked a lamp over but caught it at the last minute. A partly-empty beer can hit the floor and poured out over the carpet. We were out of breath now and Jimmy landed in the center of the couch, panting. Megan plopped down on one side of him and I sat down on the other side, and there we were, the Three Musketeers (or Three Stooges), laughing and hugging on the couch, bare-assed naked.

Jimmy put his arms around both of us and Megan and I put our heads on his shoulders, resting and catching our breath, and the laughing slowly stopped. Jimmy moved his hand down a bit and starting massaging Megan's nipple. Megan kissed him on the cheek, and said (what else?) "God, I love to have my boobs rubbed."

Then Jimmy moved his other hand down and looking at me, touched my nipple and kneaded it. "Do your boobs like it too?"

I was in no mood to think about the pro's and con's of the situation so I answered honestly. "Not as much as Megan's do, but it sure feels good now." I kissed him on the cheek as Megan had, and Jimmy held and massaged my nipple. He had one boob in each hand and was working them both, one for each girl. We kept our heads on his shoulders.

After a little bit, I saw that Megan had her hand in Jimmy's crotch and was stroking his penis. It very quickly became hard and, for the first time, I saw Jimmy's erection. I'd seen his penis hundreds of times in the past month but never erect, and there it was. Almost purple in color, glistening, with a nice big head and a big vein running the full length on the top.

Jimmy turned his face toward Megan and they began kissing while Megan was stroking him and he was fondling her nipple (and mine). Megan broke the kiss, stood up, and took Jimmy's hand, ready to lead him to the bedroom. She put her other hand on his erection and looked at me. "I think there's something here that needs my attention. Want to help me? It looks like there's enough here for both of us."

I really did want to help, but I just couldn't do that. Not with Megan's boyfriend. I shook my head. Megan shrugged and the two of them went off to the bedroom. I could hear that they began screwing almost immediately. I laid out the wet clothes and towels on the table and chairs to dry and walked to my bedroom. As I walked by their room, I thought about going in, or at least sticking my head through the door to watch, but I didn't do it. I felt tense and had a lurking sensation that I'd made the wrong decision. Maybe I should have accepted Megan's offer.

In bed, I tried to masturbate, but I was too tense. I listened, and after they finished and we all said goodnight through the wall, I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast, I was surprised to see that Jimmy had boxer shorts on. I don't know why he did, but he did. Megan was wearing only panties and I had on a top and panties. Nothing special. We lounged over breakfast and chatted but nobody said anything about what happened last night. Nothing at all. We noted that the weather wasn't as hot today.

About 11:00, we got up from the table. Megan announced that she was going to call her Mom and Jimmy said he was going to take a shower. He looked toward me and said, "You want to come with me?"

I started to shake my head but Megan chimed in, "Go ahead Jenny. He's a lot of fun in the shower." She started to dial the phone and gave me a look that was silently directive, telling me: "I'm serious. Go with him. Do it." Megan can be a little bossy.

Jimmy held out his hand. It didn't take much to convince me that I wanted Jimmy's hand on my breast again and I certainly wanted to see his erection, so I got up, took his hand, and we went into the bathroom and turned on the water Jimmy took off his boxers and I took off my top and panties, and we got in. His penis was still soft.

I've taken many showers with boys over the past five or six years, but this was by far the most erotic. And Jimmy wasn't even trying. Maybe that's what made it so erotic. He didn't kiss me. He didn't talk dirty to me. He didn't play with my clitoris. He just washed me. We talked about ordinary things, just chit-chat, not sexual at all. He washed my back and my butt. He helped me wash my hair and rinse it out. He washed my neck and my chest and my underarms, and unabashedly soaped and rinsed my breasts and nipples. He washed my stomach and, and as his hands got lower, I opened my legs and he washed my pussy. He just carefully washed it with his fingers inside me, not trying to turn me on. That's all. Not even trying to turn me on. It was so erotic that I was ready to melt and go down the shower drain.

His penis was still soft.

He handed me the soap and I followed his lead, washing him everywhere-- and I mean everywhere. He didn't flinch when I soaped up his penis and, gently so as not the hurt him, his balls. We just chit-chatted. I washed him. That's all.

I felt like screaming "Fuck me now!" but I didn't.

His penis was still soft.

Eventually, we were as clean as a human could be, so we turned off the water and got out of the shower. We toweled off, Jimmy patted my butt, and we went our separate ways, me to my bedroom and Jimmy to Megan's, and I got dressed. Even after drying off, my pussy was impossibly wet. It took me a long time to get even a little calm.

After I was dressed and was drying my hair, Megan came into my room. She asked how the shower was, but I couldn't answer. I didn't know what to say. I'm sure my face gave her all the information she needed. She smiled and left. I didn't remember to ask how her Mom was, and I finished drying my hair.

Fortunately, Megan and Jimmy wanted to go off for some errands so I was left alone in the apartment for a couple of hours. I undressed, closed my bedroom door, took a few drops of lavender oil and masturbated. And masturbated. And masturbated-- for over an hour. I did succeed in giving myself a small climax. It wasn't enough but it was all I could do. I carefully washed the lavender oil off of my fingers so that Megan and Jimmy wouldn't smell it.

I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin-- the horniness and tension were so strong. Even after masturbating so long. Especially after masturbating so long. I knew I'd have to find a way to calm down.

About 2:00, Megan and Jimmy came back and Megan got ready for work. After she left, Jimmy and I put on bathing suits and went down to the pool. Maybe that would be relaxing. It was a lot cooler today so there weren't so many people there, but the water was nice and warm and very pleasant.

Even though it wasn't bright and sunny, I asked Jimmy to put lotion on me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his firm hands on my back and shoulders. I rolled over and he did my feet and legs, coming tantalizingly close to my pussy but not touching it. He put lotion on my arms and my tummy. I felt like asking him to put lotion on my nipples like he did with Megan, but I didn't. Not with Megan's boyfriend.

But, even though I didn't ask him to do it, he did. He put his fingers under my top and rubbed lotion into my nipples, just like he did with Megan. I didn't stop him. It was a good thing he didn't ask permission because I'd have felt obligated to tell him not to do it, even though I so much wanted him to. It felt heavenly and he did it for a long while and I heard myself saying to him, echoing Megan, "God I love to have my boobs rubbed."

He smiled and answered, "All girls do." I didn't think that was completely true, but I wasn't going to argue the point.

We stayed at the pool for a long time and I was relaxed enough that I even fell asleep for a few minutes, lying in the sun. I needed it.

After we went back to the apartment, I sent Jimmy down to the corner take-out Indian place to bring back dinner while I showered and dressed and carefully avoided touching myself. He brought back tikki massala, samosas, a naan, and some potato dish that I don't know the name of. Since Megan wasn't with us, he skipped the vinadaloo. Neither of us enjoy the super-spicy dishes like Megan does.

We went out to a movie. It was a stupid chick-flick that everybody knew from the first minute was going to have a predictable sappy stupid romantic ending. I couldn't take it. I couldn't sit still. After about an hour I told Jimmy I had to leave, and we left the theater and walked for a long while and I avoided holding his hand. I walked fast, hoping to burn off some energy. I even jogged a little. It didn't work.

We got back to the apartment about 10:30 and I wanted to go to bed before Megan got home. I knew that I had to be asleep before the sex show started or I'd go nuts. So I left Jimmy in the living room watching TV, stripped down to a tank top and panties and went to bed. I was awake for a while and finally fell asleep, but woke up when I heard the apartment door open when Megan came home from work. Oh, no. I was awake.

It wasn't long before Megan and Jimmy went to bed and I knew what was coming next. The bed started moving back and forth. It seemed that they were trying to be quiet to avoid waking me because their voices were softer than normal. But the bed was moving back and forth and I was awake. And tense. And not sleeping. And I didn't want to masturbate because it would just make things worse.

I thought that maybe a shot or two of tequila would calm me down and help me sleep, so I went to the kitchen and poured myself a little and added some orange juice and drank it down. As I walked past Megan's bedroom on the way back to my room, I heard the familiar sounds that meant that Jimmy was almost ready to cum.

I couldn't help myself. They'd be distracted and wouldn't notice. I went to the open bedroom door and walked in a few inches and looked around the corner to watch. It was dark but enough light was coming in through the window from the parking lot that I could clearly see Jimmy, kneeling between Megan's open legs, pumping hard. I knew from his moaning and Megan's encouraging sounds that he was cumming. Right then, as I was watching, Jimmy was cumming. He finished and collapsed onto Megan's chest, breathing hard, and she put her arms around him and kissed his cheek and stroked his back.

"Come on in." It was Megan speaking, very softly, and it startled me. She was looking directly at me now, so there was no doubt she was talking to me. I thought I'd been invisible and they wouldn't have noticed me, but she did. I looked back at her, embarrassed at having been caught peeking.

Jimmy looked up at me. "Well, look who's here!" He rolled off Megan and they moved over and made room between them.

Megan indicated I should join them. I hadn't intended this. I'd just planned to watch for a minute or two to see Jimmy cum, then leave before anybody noticed me. But they'd noticed. And I was in the room. And they wanted me to get in bed with them. So I did. I climbed over Megan and got in bed between the two of them and didn't know what to do next. I started to feel a small buzz from the tequila.

I'm sure Megan knew how awkward I felt and how tense I was, so she moved a little to get closer to me and whispered in my ear, "It's ok. You're with friends." I looked at her and she kissed me, gently on the lips like she often did, and took my hand into hers. It helped a lot and I began to relax.

Jimmy also came closer, rolling on his side to face me. He put his hand on my side and touched me gently and pulled me toward him. I rolled onto my side facing him now and looked at him and after a few moments he kissed me. He kissed me on the lips now, not on the neck or the cheek or on the top of my head or on my ear like her normally did. On my lips. Very gently at first, then more strongly and I kissed him back and I rolled closer toward him and put my arm around him and held him. And we kissed. And I opened my lips a little and his tongue went inside and we kissed like lovers now and I felt his beard against my chin and his tongue a little inside my mouth and we kissed some more and my eyes were closed and we kissed some more.

I felt Megan's hand on my back, rubbing and touching me, in a calming motion. It felt good to have her friendship while I was kissing Jimmy. But then her hand left and came back, tugging a little on the bottom of my top and I heard her whispering, "Take this off." I broke the kiss with Jimmy and lifted a little off the bed so that Megan could help me take my top off. She threw it onto the floor and I lay on my back now, my face toward Jimmy, and we resumed kissing.

Now I felt Jimmy touching my breasts, first one, then the other, gently cupping the breast and then touching the nipple. I felt Megan wrap her legs around mine and her arm was around me and now Jimmy was massaging a nipple. All the while. Jimmy and I were kissing and touching our tongues gently together.

Jimmy moved his head away a little and I followed with mine to keep the kiss going, but he moved away further and we broke the kiss. Then he pulled me toward him and moved down to kiss my breast. He kissed a little, licked a little, then began sucking my nipple. Megan had her arm now all the way around me, stroking Jimmy's hair while he sucked my nipple and played with it with his lips and his tongue. I heard Megan give a small gasp and knew that she was enjoying watching it as much as I was enjoying feeling it.

Jimmy was very close to me now and I could feel his hand on my thigh, and then his erection against my leg. I moved my hand to it and felt it and stroked it a little. It was too dark to see, but I knew from what I'd seen last night that the head was big and purple. I could feel that it was still damp with Megan's girl-juices, and I could feel little drops of Jimmy's boy-juices coming out of the opening as I ran my fingers over the head, and I felt Megan's face nestled against me, her face in my hair, breathing softly and sometimes giving little kisses to my head. All this while Jimmy was running his tongue over my nipple and I was breathing very hard. My eyes were closed.

We staying like this for many minutes, Jimmy on my nipple, Megan breathing in my hair, and my hand on Jimmy's erection, until Megan spoke softly to Jimmy. "I think this girl needs to be fucked."

Jimmy took his face from my breast and looked at Megan and answered, "Looks that way." I didn't need any convincing. He moved away from me and I rolled on my back and lifted my butt so he could take off my panties. I took Jimmy's pillow and put it under my butt and opened my legs for Jimmy to enter me. My pussy was, for the second time today, impossibly wet and Jimmy still had Megan's girl juices on his erection so he entered me easily and quickly. He began stroking, in and out.

I moved my butt up at a high angle and put my feet on his shoulders, looking for the position where he'd be hitting my g-spot just right. It took a few moments, but eventually I found the right way and after a few more moments, Jimmy and I synchronized our motions properly and now we were doing it just right. Very right. We started doing it harder and faster.

Now I knew what was happening: Jimmy wasn't making love to me. He wasn't having sex with me. He wasn't even screwing me. He was fucking me now and it was a good, hard, fast fuck, in just the right spot. A very good fuck. In just the right spot. On my g-spot. I was getting fucked and it was very good.

I felt Megan's hand on my nipple and I looked over at her and we smiled together. She kissed my cheek. Her hand was wet on my nipple and I saw that she was using her fingers to take her own girl-juices from her pussy and bring them to my nipple and rub them in. When the nipple was dry, she took her fingers back down and brought them back up wet and did it again and again. I turned to her and she kissed my lips now, while she wetted and rubbed my nipple and Jimmy fucked me and I felt his big purple cock head massaging my g-spot.

Megan had been right about Jimmy being able to last forever, and I was so glad he could. The sensation on my g-spot was perfect and, combined with Megan's wet fingers on my nipple and mouth on my lips, it was exactly what I needed and had been waiting months for. I was gasping. I would never want this to end. Never. And it lasted for a good long time. A very good fuck.

But it did have to end eventually. When Megan's fingers left and didn't come back to my nipple, I realized that her fingers were staying in her own pussy and she was bringing herself off. She was kissing me harder now and I could feel her elbow moving against me as she masturbated faster and harder. She stopped kissing me then and I heard low-pitched grunts and knew she was cumming, and it turned me on even more.

Now I was cumming too. This was no little mini-orgasm like I could give myself. This was a real, hard, hot, massive orgasm. I lifted my butt a little higher and Jimmy fucked me hard and I put my fingers on my nipple and I closed my eyes and let go, whimpering and crying and curling my toes and holding Jimmy's head and whimpering and crying some more. Nearly four months of celibacy and frustration were being released. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and it lasted for a long, long time. A long, long time.

When it was over, I moved my butt down and Jimmy pulled out of me and stroked himself, eyes closed, making the moaning sound I'd heard so often through the thin bedroom wall. After just a few strokes he was cumming, and I felt his hot semen squirt, then dribble onto my tummy, and Jimmy opened his eyes and rolled off.