Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

Jimmy was now lying next to me, exhausted. I think I wore the poor boy out. I wasn't in such good shape either but I was slowly recovering. Megan rolled over next to me, put her head on my shoulder, and idly began using her fingers to rub Jimmy's semen into my skin. Then she picked little flecks of it out of my pubic hair and played with a few curls of hair. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and held her.

Eventually Jimmy had recovered enough that he could go to the bathroom to pee, and Megan and I were alone. I spoke first. "Thank you," I said. I wanted to say more but those two words said everything and I couldn't think of any more words. I didn't need to tell her how much I'd needed the sex – she knew.

She lifted her head from my shoulder, kissed me and said, "That's what friends are for." She put her head back on my shoulder and resumed playing with my wet curls of pubic hair. "You have such beautiful pubic hair," she said, and I smiled.

Jimmy came back and we all three cuddled together, our arms and legs and sweat and girl-juices and boy-juices and semen and wet crotches tangled together. We fell asleep and I slept better than I had in weeks. Maybe it was the tequila.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers