All Comments on 'Among Friends'

by Heriotm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Fairness

While I personally find FFM hot, I wouldn't like it if he shared his wife with his male friend, so I feel that in fairness I have to reject this story.

I won't one bomb it, I'll just walk away.

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
oh you are english

no wonder your story seems weak, yeah the English home of males that need to be put down.

wife sharing weirdness, you have 3 million signal bi/lesbian moms hmm wonder why male suicide is a party sport over there....haha no morals no code no honor, see why Hitler did not want to infect his troops by invasion, even to the Nazis you guys are freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Strong plot, good development, obviously well proof-read, interesting characters and a good read. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cluttered, predictable, formulaic fantasy (yours)

No thanks. Perhaps after you reach 18 yrs you'll have a better perspective on life beyond things like this improbable wank-a-rama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How about that?

When it's the husband getting some on the side, the story gets better scores, and there's no Anonymous commenting "Cuck shit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
better score?

Not from me. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Because it is 2 women and a husband

would this story be better? Of course not! As bad as a wife and 2 men. And he had to have #the best cock in the world#. Was this a comedy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I was intimate with my college roommate for years after my marriage. Finally, I told my husband and he was very supportive and encouraged me to be open about it around him. I told her and we made love with him in the house. It didn't take long for us to invite him to join us. That was four years ago, and the three of us have had amazingly hot sex ever since. It works great for us. Keep on writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happens next???

Ya know what happens next.........his wife turns the tables on him when she brIngs home another cock for the weekend and he has to watch her fuck another man. Several times over, bareback, the lover has a larger cock and his wife wants the lover to keep hanging around for a while longer. Women don't act out anything without an ulterior motive in the background. It's just the way they are......can't be helped......and it's a force of nature. So where does this leave us? Who tha hell knows. Just sayin.... there's always something else goin on in her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story!

Great story! I loved every bit of it. I normally like MFM but this story is very good!

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 6 years ago
Cracking read.

The anon critics! What is wrong with them? If you don't like a story don't read it, not score it down because it goes against your moral code. This is an adult site!!

Chapter two is most defiantly over due.

Great piece but surely some more oral. Wives really like to eat a pussy that's got a cock in it.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
" If you don't like a story don't read it"

@hitchhiker how is someone supposed to know whether or not they like a story without reading it first?? Come on dude.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read it

Read it, didn't like it. Live with it.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

very good start of a FFM friendship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous