Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driven by her words and my own desires to fuck her as hard as possible I could feel my own climax coming. Sue's hand was wrapping itself around my cock each time I withdrew before I flattened it against Laura's mound as I drove back into her. Her other hand was on my ass driving me into Laura with each stroke. Then I felt one of Sue's fingers slide down into the crack between my ass cheeks. It must have been well lubed because she slid it without any trouble straight into my ass. I almost came then but Sue swivelled her hand and stroked my prostate from inside.

Her other hand grabbed my balls. God, she knew what she was doing. I felt myself pass the point of no return knowing that within seconds I was going to have an almighty climax. I could feel my spunk roiling up through my cock before positively erupting inside Laura. Five, six seven, fierce blasts of cum hit the back wall of Laura's pussy. She meanwhile was yelling, "Yes! Yes! Oh God, Jerry, that's it, That's it! I can feel you cumming in me! I'm cumming too!" Her hips bucked and rolled almost as though she were trying to throw me off.

My cock was still spurting as I held her down by her wrists while her orgasm hit. Her whole body shook. Her pussy convulsed. It grabbed hold of my cock milking every last drop of cum out of me.

She threw her head from side to side yelling out my name. "Jerry! Jerry! Oh god, Jerry! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I continued to hold her down while my cock still pumped in and out of her. Her pussy was clenched so tight that it was difficult to drive back into her each time but I was so aroused not only by my own orgasm but by this wild woman fighting and fucking me that my cock stayed hard and I could continue to fuck her as she demanded helped by her cum juices which had flooded out of her when she came. Now they were mixed with my own cum and ran across my balls and down between her ass cheeks.

Gradually the pace eased as we both came down from our highs. Laura was shaking hard. Her body was trembling as she said, "Hold me Jerry. I need to be held after that. Put your arm around me and hold me tight." Rolling over and pulling my now deflating cock from her pussy I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest. Sue moved in from the other side and did the same. "Was that alright, darling?" she asked. "I didn't hurt you with my finger, did I? I've always wanted to see what would happen if I did that but when it's just the two of us I can't reach right inside you there."

My ass was sore, not being used to this kind of invasion but I said, "Baby, that was amazing. You helped give me one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. It was simply wonderful." We kissed long and deep Sue lifting her face to mine. The kiss spoke of tenderness, affection and love but without the lust that had, temporarily, been sated.

I woke next morning to an empty bed. There were sounds of girlish laughter coming from the kitchen and a moment later Sue called up the stairs. "Breakfast's ready. Are you awake yet? There's fresh coffee, orange juice and muffins." I climbed into a pair of shorts, pulled on a t-shirt and went downstairs.

The girls were out on the deck in the early morning sun. Both were wearing long robes and had their hair tied up in towels. Obviously, they'd both showered before breakfast. Sue's robe had come half undone and she loosened the tie before opening it to show me that she was naked underneath it and then wrapping it tight around her. My cock twitched at the sight. "We had a very nice shower, didn't we Laura?" she said suggestively.

"We certainly did. Had you been awake Jerry, I think you would have enjoyed it, as well. Oh well, perhaps later. We'll have to see what the day brings, won't we?" she laughed.

I helped to clear breakfast and we decided a little sunbathing was in order. The girls changed into their bikinis although to my disappointment Laura wore one that was less revealing than last night's. However, Sue's straps were soon undone and Laura straddled her legs to rub sun cream on her back working her hands up and down almost as though she was giving a massage. Sue stretched. "Ooh, you can do that to me anytime," she purred. "I love having my back and my shoulders rubbed like that." And then, "Why don't you see if Jerry will do you?"

I liked the phraseology but realised that she probably meant why didn't I rub cream into her back rather than what I had in mind. Laura lay down on her front and reaching behind her undid her straps before lifting her body and pulling the bikini top right out from under her. She was now virtually naked with only her small bikini bottoms preserving any degree of modesty.

I poured a large amount of cream on to her back and she squeaked as she felt the cold cream land on her. I moved forward and stroked my hands up and down her back, round her sides and down her arms. "Don't forget my legs or my ass, will you," she murmured turning her head to look me straight in the eye. As if I could.

I finished rubbing the cream in and said, "There, that's you done."

"Really?" she responded. "I don't think so. You haven't done my front yet."

What's a guy to do? I already had a rock hard boner from rubbing her back and which I was having a real problem with and now she's suggesting that I rub cream onto her front!

"OK," I said feigning resignation. "If that's what you want. It's a hard job but somebody's got to do it."

"Strikes me it's not the only hard job round here," she leered at my crotch lasciviously. Sue, who had been reading her book, sat up and began to take an interest. "Well, Jerry, don't keep the lady waiting." Laura rolled over exposing her breasts to my gaze, her nipples already semi hard. This was a great way to spend a weekend, I thought, as I poured more sun cream on her. I rubbed it in to her stomach and down the tops of her legs being careful to avoid her more sensitive areas. "There you go," I said. "All done, for the moment."

"Jerry," Laura said reproachfully, cupping her breasts in her hands. "You've missed the important bits." Sue had gone back to her book but I didn't believe for one moment that she wasn't taking all this in.

"OK," I said. "You've asked for it." I poured some sun cream on to my hands, rubbed them together and then spread my hands gently across her heavy breasts. I stroked and smoothed the cream into them watching in fascination as her nipples stood up hard.

She purred with delight. "You've got strong hands, Jerry. Did you know that?" She smiled up at me, raising one eyebrow as she did. She was obviously getting turned on by my ministrations. I could see a small damp patch forming in front of her pussy on her bikini bottoms.

Sue had looked up again and was watching intently. "Jerry," she said. "You're very obviously turned on." That much was true, after all I could hardly hide an eight inch erection when I was only wearing shorts. "And so is she. So why don't you take her inside and fuck her? It's what you both want. What I want is to lie here in the sun with my hangover and think about you two getting it on."

My wife was expecting me to take her friend up to our bed and fuck her! Hold on a moment, I thought. But then; why not? Sue was expecting me to and looking at Laura already getting to her feet, she obviously expected me to, as well. Who was I to disappoint two such gorgeous girls?

I followed Laura into the house. Once inside she turned to me and putting her arms around my neck kissed me deeply. "Well, Jerry," she purred. "I know you're going to fuck me real good, so why don't we start here?" She stepped back and undid the ties on either side of her bikini bottom. It dropped between her legs and moving forward I tugged it gently free. Now, she was naked. "Your turn, big boy," said looking at my bulging shorts. "Oh, yes, you are a big boy," she added as my shorts fell to the floor and my cock, freed at last of its confines, stood up straight.

"Bed," she said, "Now!"

Her heavy breasts swung from side to side as we walked up the stairs, our arms around each other. In the bedroom we kissed while still standing and I felt her hand wrap itself around my rigid pole. "Mmm," she said, ''I'm going to enjoy having this inside me, again. Now, you just wait a minute, I want to turn you on even more." I felt that was hardly possible. I was longing to fuck her and my balls were aching to unload themselves into her pussy, filling it with my cum.

She lay back on the bed and reaching into the bedside chest of drawers brought out the dildo she had used last night. She licked it. "You know, Jerry, it still tastes of my pussy from last night. That was wild, wasn't it? I want you to watch real close now and just imagine that this is your cock sliding into me. After all, it's almost the real thing, isn't it?" With that she spread her legs as wide as she could exposing her shaved pussy to me. I could see how wet she was as her juices were already trickling down between her legs.

Looking me straight in the eyes she pushed the dildo into herself. "Oooohh," she said, "That's nice, that's real nice. Maybe not as good as the real thing but this is definitely nice. " She started to slide the dildo in and out of her cunt with one hand. The other was stroking and pulling at her tits, each in turn. Her nipples were completely hard and stood proud of their pink aureoles by at least half an inch.

I dropped my hand to my cock and started to stroke up and down its length. "That's it, Jerry darling," she cooed. "Jerk yourself off for me. I love seeing a man playing with his cock."

Playing? I wasn't playing. I had a gorgeous naked woman lying on a bed in front of me with an eight inch dildo in her pussy while I jerked off over her. I definitely wasn't playing, this was for real.

Laura was moaning now as the dildo did its work. "Oh yes, darling, oh yes," she said. "Oooh, this is wonderful." I continued to jerk my cock which now was showing signs of wanting to cum. Its head was deep purple and every vein stood out as my hand flashed up and down its shaft. "Ooh Jerry," said Laura looking hard at my cock. "C'mon Jerry. You're nearly there. C'mon, I want your cum, I want you to shoot it over me. Oh yes! My God, I'm going to cum!"

I could feel the tension building in my balls. A few strokes more and I would pass the point of no return when, no matter what happened, I would cum and my cock would spew its liquid load.

"Jerry, Jerry, give it to ·me baby. Yes, I want it now! I want you to cum over my tits, now!" Her hips started to buck as her pussy fought the dildo in her climax but she continued to drive it in and out of her pussy. She was shouting now, "Jerry I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Shoot it boy, shoot it now!"

My cock was completely rigid, its head a deep purple. Laura's urging had me over the top. I felt my balls tighten and then, with wonderful release, it erupted over her. The first huge spurt landed on her face and neck, the second on her chest while the third scored a hit on her right breast, coating the nipple with my milky cum. My cock continued to spurt another four of five times, each landing on her body.

"My God, Jerry," she said. "That was awesome. Look at my tits, you've coated me in your cum." Leaving the dildo in place, she rubbed her hands up and down her body, massaging my cum into her skin. "We need to show Sue," she added. "I think she'd appreciate this."

Withdrawing the dildo she stood and we walked downstairs. I was still breathing hard but my cock had not subsided to any degree. "My god," said Laura as we walked out on to the deck. Sue was lying on a sun lounger on her back. She was naked and her hands were busy in her pussy. The fingers of one hand were buried inside her while her others stroked and flicked back and forth across her hard, prominent clit.

She was moaning. "I could hear you guys jerking off," she groaned. "This was the least I could do. I really, really need to cum. Oh my god, Laura, you've got Jerry's cum all over you! That's amazing. I just love it, love it." Watching my wife masturbate in front of us had my cock back to life in no time.

"Well, if you need to cum, I'm your man," I said, kneeling on the sun lounger between her legs. "Oh, Jerry, you're my man. That's right baby. You're my man and I need you to fuck me, now. Right now! Push it into me baby. Give me your cock. Fuck me hard with your pole. Go on, push it into me, give it to me baby!" I put my hands on either side of her head as lleant forward and pushed into her. She gasped, "Oooh, yes. Fill me up with your cock, darling. Just bury it in my pussy. Now, just do me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her hips were bucking against me as I drove my cock in and out of her sopping pussy. "Yes, baby, give it to me, I want your cum. I want you to blast yourself inside me! C'mon darling, you know you want to. Just give it to me, come on, come on, go for it! Do me!"

Laura bent down and took one of Sue's tits in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the nipple and then sucked hard on it. Sue writhed in pleasure. "Oh, yes, oh yes," she moaned. "Suck my tits you cum covered babe! That's it! Like that babe, just like that!" Sue's arm reached out between Laura's legs and started to stroke her slit before moving up and settling on her clit. In seconds, it seemed, Laura was moaning loudly. She was obviously very turned on by the sight of Sue and I fucking each other, especially as Sue's legs were now wrapped round my back with her ankles crossed over each other.

I was fucking my wife for all I was worth when I started to cum. My spunk jetted into her soaking pussy, splashing hard against the walls of her cunt. She bucked harder against me and pulled her legs even tighter around my waist as my cum erupting deep inside her set her off. She moaned loudly as she came. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! I'm there, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Yes! Yes!"

At the same moment, it seemed, Laura also came as Sue's fingers played across her pussy and clit. She moaned loudly and then grunted as she unleashed a torrent of love juice that poured out of her pussy and down Sue's arm.

Sated, we untangled ourselves and I withdrew my cock from Sue's pussy. Laura leant down and taking it into her mouth licked around it cleaning the mixture of Sue's juices and my cum from it. "Mmmm," she said, "That tastes delicious. I'll bet there's more here, as well. With that she dived between Sue's legs and lapped at her pussy, sucking the same sweet mixture of juices into her mouth. Sue and I rolled back as Laura came up for air and sat beside us. "Well," she said. "It's Saturday and it's not even midday yet. What shall we do for the rest of today?"

"Oh, I suspect we'll find something," Sue and I laughed at the same time.

12