Amusement Park Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers lightly parted her slippery pussy lips. The pink, puffy folds gave way to her intruding finger, which quickly found her swollen clit. She lightly ran the tip of her finger across the nub, circled it a few times, rubbed the sides of the engorged hood and went further down to find her dripping wet hole. She played with the outside, teasing herself as her finger circled the entrance, went down and back up before slowly being sucked into the velvet depths of her cunt. "Ohhhhh!" she sighed, deeply. Her legs opened wider, unconsciously and a second finger found its way inside of her, joining the first in its depths.

She pulled a now semi-soft nipple to her mouth and wagged her tongue across the rosy colored point, causing her nipple to tighten into a long, hard point. Her mouth clamped down on the nipple and she sucked it, making slurping sounds and murmuring against her own flesh as her fingers inside herself found a steady rhythm.

It felt so good but she needed more. She wanted to feel that huge prick of her father's deep inside her cunt hole. A third finger joined the two, forming a curved semi-circle, stretching the tight walls of her pussy. She could feel her muscles expand, making room for the makeshift dildo. Her hips bucked upward, causing her pelvis to rise higher.

She was so fucking horny! She needed her daddy's cock inside her. It was driving her mad! She wanted to feel her pussy stretched to depths as never before. Her own boyfriends' had had average sized cocks, which were fine at the time but she found herself hungry for more. She wanted to be completely filled and fucked the way her father fucked Carly. She wanted to be with someone who was as horny and dirty and loved to fuck as much as she.

If she could get her father to give in to his desires, she was positive the sex would be incredible. He was holding back now, but she could see the passion building up inside of him. She wanted badly for them to explode together. And she loved him so much. No one could take care of daddy the way she could, and she wanted to take care of him in every possible way. She wanted to show him how much she loved him, and do things to him he could only dream about.

Sarah's hips were bucking wildly now as she finger fucked herself, and rubbed her swollen clit, listening to the sloshing sounds of her dripping wet pussy as her fingers moved in and out of her tight box. "Fuck me, fuck me. Oh yes, Daddy. Ram that hard cock deep inside of me. Feel how wet your daughter is for you. Oh fuck, yes, Daddy," she moaned under her voice, fantasizing her father was fucking her, as she neared orgasm.

"Fuck me, harder, Daddy. Deeper. Yes! Yes!" she called out as her fingers rammed deep inside her in short, fast strokes. The tension built up from her pussy and took over her entire body as she felt all her muscles contract and all sensations seemed to emanate from her cunt. "Cum inside your baby girl, Daddy. Cum in me!" she cried as her pussy walls contracted, clamping down on her fingers, and juices poured from the depths of her, soaking her fingers. "Urghhh!" she cried out. Her entire body convulsed with her orgasm and waves of pleasure coursed through her over and over.

Slowly, her body relaxed and she slumped back against the tiled wall, removing her fingers from inside of herself. Her eyes closed and she lie still a moment, hearing only her own heart beating and the water pouring full blast from the spout. The tub was full now, steaming with bubbles nearly over-flowing from the top of the tub. Sarah slipped into the water, bubbles encapsulating her as she basked in the glow of her orgasm.

Chapter 11: "The Towel"

Meanwhile, Nick had been resting on his bed, pillows propped behind his back as he tried to watch CNN. He had only boxers on now, having removed his damp jeans. He would dress in a few minutes for dinner, but for now, he would relax. He had tried to listen at the door of the bathroom to see if Sarah could have heard him but all he heard was the running water rushing into the tub, which blocked out all sounds from within.

The thought of her naked in the tub was tearing at his fatherly conscience, as was the recent memory of ejaculating into her panties. He had stuffed them at the bottom of his bag so that she wouldn't find them. He would wash them at home and place them in her drawer. He hoped they wouldn't be missed. He felt disgusted with himself and had resolved to be a better father to his baby girl.

He reached to his side and picked up a gift wrapped box. He would give this to her before they left for dinner. He had another gift for her but he would wait until that evening to give it to her. This gift was special as it was from her mother. His thoughts shifted to Karen and he felt his heart pang, remembering how good their marriage had been, how wonderful a mother and wife she was. He felt a wave of loneliness wash over him.

The only person who had ever made him feel as complete as Karen had was Sarah. God, what would Karen think of him having such salacious thoughts about his own daughter? She would be revolted, he was sure. He loved Karen and she had been a good sexual partner, but not as adventurous and did not possess as many carnal desires as he. He had indulged himself only when alone with his own sexual fantasies. Yes, she would certainly be disgusted with his sexual impropriety. He sighed.

"Daddy!" he heard. "Daddy!"

Nick bolted upright and went to the bathroom. "Sarah?" he questioned.

"Daddy, would you please hand me a towel. I forgot to put one by the tub!" Sarah called back, raising her voice so she could hear him through the door.

Nick hesitated. Should he go in? "You want me to come in?" he asked questioningly.

"Yes. Please. Don't worry, I'm in the tub. You can't see me. I just don't want to get out and slip," she answered.

Nick slowly turned the knob on the door and entered the steamy bathroom. The mirrors had fogged. The cool air that came in with him caused clouds to form as a reaction to the heat of the room. It was difficult to see but he made his way to the towels folded on a shelf above the sink. He heard water splash lightly as Sarah moved in the tub and smelled the deliciously intoxicating smells of her shampoo and soaps.

"Thanks, Daddy. I forgot to get one before I got in and I didn't put a towel on the floor. I was afraid if I got out, I would fall," Sarah said innocently.

Nick didn't think much of it. It wouldn't have been the first time he entered the bathroom when she was in it, safely behind the shower curtain so that he could give her a towel or soap or some other thing she needed. She had done the same for him many times.

Nick put down a bath mat on the floor in front of the tub. As he was standing up, the shower curtain opened and Sarah's face peeked from behind it. She smiled at him in appreciation. She looked like an angel amidst the steam, her shoulders and neck hidden beneath the foamy bubbles surrounding her. Her brown eyes were wide; her long lashes dark against her peach skin. Her long blonde hair was up in a clip at the top of her head, tendrils loose at the sides of her face, slicked down against her temples.

He retrieved the towel next and went to leave it next to the tub. Suddenly, he heard sounds of gushing water and shower rings clinking together as they slid open. Sarah was standing in front of him, naked underneath masses of frothy bubbles sliding down her glistening, wet body in a slow avalanche of foaming soap along her full curves.

The foamy mounds covered her actual skin, leaving the illusion of a sculpture forming as the soap is whittled away. Nick dropped the towel as he was flooded with impure and overwhelming feelings. It landed with a soft thud on the floor and he backed a few feet away, bumping into the sink, nearly tripping on Sarah's bag. His cock had sprung to life after its short slumber and he was rendered motionless with a mixture of both terror and awe. She was truly stunning.

Chapter 12: The Gift"

Sarah was cognizant of the effect she had had on her father. She too was caught up in the moment, stunned by her own brazenness. Her actions had been premeditated, planned as she soaked in the tub, but her ability to execute took her by surprise.

The two stood frozen, staring at one another, both breathing heavily, the sound of their beating hearts and the occasional drip of water running off of Sarah's body and into the still full tub the only ones in the room. Their eyes were locked, blue to brown. Lust and forbidden desire had come to a head in this moment.

Sarah inhaled slowly, deciding that she had come this far and there was no backing out now. It was clear from the tent that had risen in her father's boxer shorts that he was aroused, and attracted to her. The question of whether he would act on his desire still remained.

The bubbles still covered the majority of Sarah's naked flesh, leaving to Nick's imagination what lay underneath. His cock and head throbbed, pulsing with blood pounding both between his legs and ears. He saw not his daughter in that moment, but a beautiful woman whom he loved, naked and willing in front of him.

"Sarah," he croaked, his mouth having gone dry.

Sarah was filled with longing but maintained her control. She needed to keep the upper hand and get her father to the point where he was unable to turn back.

"Can I have the towel, Daddy?" she asked in a soft, husky voice.

He nodded, mutely and bent to retrieve the towel. He walked toward his daughter.

"Would you hold it open for me?" she asked, sweetly.

He nodded again, still unable to find words. He held open the plush, honey colored bath towel, and held it between his two arms for Sarah to step into.

Sarah slowly stepped from the tub onto the bath mat and moved deliberately into the towel, against the hard body of her father. They stood motionless for a long moment, their eyes locked, and a thousand words, unable to be spoken, passing through them.

Sarah was the first to move. Her arms slid upward and she slowly ran the flat of her palms along the expanse of her father's hard, broad chest, feeling his nipples harden at her touch beneath his t-shirt.

He was looking down at her, a look of pure lust and love mingled in his eyes. She looked at him with the same gaze, now running her hands along his shoulders, and then slowly down the length of his arms, feeling the soft hair on his forearms, the point of his elbows. Her touch was slow, deliberate and careful so as not to destroy the moment or conjure up any thoughts of stopping on his part.

Nick's skin was on fire with Sarah's touch. His arms came down as if in slow motion, and wrapped the towel against her, wrapping her lush form into his embrace, pressing her close to him. His erection pressed against her belly and his hands moved to caress her young body through the towel, feeling her soft curves beneath the thick cotton of the towel. As his daughter's hands began to tug at his shirt, pulling it upward so she could feel his belly, he grabbed her buttocks in crazed desire that had now taken him completely over and picked her up.

Sarah's legs wrapped themselves around his waist and she tore off his shirt as she felt his hardness press itself against the entrance of her mound that was now positioned in direct contact with his cock through his boxer shorts. Sarah felt her pussy begin to throb and she moaned. Nick pressed Sarah against the wall after he had lifted her up and grabbed her thighs with his hands, feeling the naked flesh of her muscled thighs, and pulled them tightly around him. The towel still remained between them.

Their faces were inches apart and his eyes searched hers, questioning, as if to ask if he should dare go further. His lips hovered above hers, waiting for her permission. He sucked in her warm, sweet breath, causing her to shiver. She nodded slightly and whispered, "Kiss me, Daddy."

Their mouths found one another, and they lost themselves in a kiss that had been held too long in abeyance. Bolts of electricity coursed through their bodies as their lips touched tentatively at first, then harder and more urgently as his lip sucked her bottom lip, her tongue traced his upper lip until he caught it and took it between his pursed lips and suckled it like a nipple.

Sarah gasped with the intensity of the pleasure, spurring Nick on to take her tongue further in his mouth and press his body harder into hers, moving his hips in a slow, back and forth motion. His hands found the clip on her head, removed it and threw it to the floor, causing her hair fell down in thick waves. He ran his hands through its softness, and pressed the back of her neck so her mouth and face were as close as possible. He was completely gone, lost in passion for his daughter. "Sarah...Sarah...." He moaned repeatedly into her mouth as he moved to her jaw line and neck, kissing and sucking her sweet, perfumed flesh.

"Oh, Daddy," she said breathlessly as she massaged the scalp through his head with her fingernails. "I love you. I love you so much." She was excited by her father's increasing ardency.

He murmured into her flesh, "I love you too, Sarah. I love you, baby girl."

"Take me into the bedroom," she said, as their mouths found one another again. Their tongues were playing like fireflies dancing in the night, flickering everywhere.

He nodded and lifted her off the wall he had pressed her against, feeling the full curve of her buttocks beneath the towel in his hand, all the while kissing her. They moved like that out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, where they collapsed onto the bed he had been watching CNN on just a short while ago.

He was on top of her, pressing into her body with his weight, his hardness. She wrapped her legs around his, pulling him deeper against her and began to move her hips in small circles, causing him to groan with pleasure. He could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his head, wetting his boxers.

Minutes of urgent kissing and touching just visible flesh were driving him crazy. He needed more. He wanted to remove her towel and finally see what was hidden underneath, touch her, explore her, taste her. He pulled himself a few inches from her and supported himself on his elbow so he could look at her, his angel. "You're so beautiful, Sarah," he whispered, his voice cracking with emotion.

Her hand reached upward and cupped his face. "So are you, Daddy," she whispered back, causing his eyes to fill as he gazed at her adoringly. Her hand gently slid the length of his jaw line. She could feel the rough stubble of his five o' clock shadow against the smoothness of her palm. She longed to feel that roughness against her breasts, and thighs.

She could hardly believe that he had kissed her, finally giving in to what had been happening between them. Her pussy was slick with excitement. She could feel the juices pouring down her legs, wetting the soft curve of her inner thighs. She was aching to feel him touch her there- a finger, a tongue, anything! But she wasn't going to be the one to remove her towel. He would have to do the unveiling.

He bent again to find her mouth and their kiss was long and sensual. It was full of longing and deep love. He moved his hand down, and explored her full breasts, pressed down underneath the towel. Sarah closed her eyes and moaned at his touch. His hand moved further down to caress her stomach, belly and hips. His eyes traveled with his hand's movements. His palm came back up to rest on her belly, hovering above the space that would be her mound beneath the towel. It was as if he was trying to gain courage to touch her there.

Sarah placed her hand on top of his. Nick looked up, his eyes meeting his daughter's. Their hearts were beating wildly and neither seemed to be breathing. It was a long moment, one of decision of whether to cross another line, a boundary father and daughter do not normally cross.

Sarah's mind was made up, however and she pressed her father's hand down and lower, sliding it across her belly until the two hands were moving together, his no longer needing prompting. Their eyes maintained their gaze as Nick's palm found his daughter's protruding mound above the towel. Sarah arched her back, bringing her pussy up against Nick's hand. He ran his hands across her, pressing the towel into her, then cupping her mound with his hand and massaging her pussy through the towel.

Sarah closed her eyes and moaned, causing Nick to gain further courage and slowly massage the space just above her opening. Nick was shaking with uncontrollable desire as he bent his head to kiss his daughter deeply, while his hands found her slit and spread her pussy lips apart with his finger so that the towel slid between her wet lips. He pressed down, finding her nub and massaged it through the towel as she spread her legs further, allowing him deeper access.

He needed to feel her with his bare hands. He was shaking hard now, breathing shallow breaths as his hands again traveled upward, until they were at the top of the towel, tracing the place where it met her naked flesh, as if trying to decide whether he should remove the towel.

She looked at him expectantly, her eyes glazed over with lust. He bent to kiss her, more gently this time. His hand traced her eyebrows, nose, and lips as he looked at her. "I want to see you," he said. It was a simple phrase that spoke volumes. She nodded.

"I want to make you more comfortable. Lie back on the pillow," he said, as he reached up and over her head to grab the pillows positioned where he had been leaning against them. As he did, the gift box he had hidden underneath them when Sarah had called out to him from the bathroom tumbled across the bed.

He froze in the middle of placing the pillows beneath his daughter's head, carefully moving her hair so it wouldn't catch and pull at her scalp. His eyes blinked wildly. He looked as if he was trying to understand, to make sense of something slightly out of his grasp.

Sarah looked at her father in confusion, and then turned her head to see what he was staring at. She noticed the beautifully wrapped gift box lying on its side and then felt her father pull slowly away from her, removing his hands from her body.

The box had been a blow to Nick's reality, a symbol of his wife and what would surely be her disgust at his actions. He too should be sickened by himself, Nick thought. He sighed deeply. His erection slowly lost its vigor as he succumbed to the rightly moral values of being a father that Karen seemed to be communicating to him through her gift.

Sarah sat up, wrapping the towel closer around her. "What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked in a quiet, concerned voice.

Nick looked at her, tears in his eyes, and picked up the toppled package. "This is from your mother." He handed her the box.

Sarah took it in her hands, gingerly. She was quiet a long time and then asked, "How? I don't understand."

"Before she died, she asked me to give this to you on your eighteenth birthday. She knew she wouldn't be around at the time, and she wanted you to have this as you became an adult," Nick answered slowly, and sadly.

Sarah nodded slowly, tears in her eyes now as well. "Should I open it?" she asked questioningly.

Nick nodded. Sarah carefully pulled at the bow and lifted the tape from the corners slowly, so as not to damage the paper. She had a habit of saving the paper from gifts that were very special to her. This one was surely one of those.

Intently and with great measure, Sarah opened the deep red velvet box. She gasped when she saw what was inside. It was her mother's pearls. She had admired them when she was a child. Once, her mother had let her wear them, whispering to her that they would one day be hers as she carefully clasped the necklace onto her child. She hadn't seen or thought of them in years.