Amusement Park Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you put them on me, Daddy?" she asked, a child once more.

Nick took the pearls from his daughter's hands and gently placed the string around her neck. He positioned them carefully on her, turning the necklace around once the clasp had been closed. He delicately touched the pearls and then the skin next to them.

Father and daughter looked at one another. The moment was heavy, filled with emotion of what they had both lost. The passion that had filled those moments ago had been infringed upon by Karen's memory. It was not gone, but sundered, by the forcefulness of a deep sadness that overshadowed their lust. Each wondered, would they be able to find again that place of unconscious, overwhelming desire, without heed to consequence?

Nick stroked his daughter's cheek and then leaned in to kiss the top of her head. "I'm going to get cleaned up now. You better get dressed. We have reservations in an hour."

Sarah nodded and felt Nick's weight on the bed lift as he stood and then left the room. He returned to the bedroom momentarily after retrieving her bag from the bathroom and obtaining his own.

Sarah had still not looked up and he felt his heart tear into a thousand pieces. What had he done? Underneath the cold water of the shower, Nick leaned against the tiles, water streaming down upon him and sobbed silently, his shoulders wracked with the depth of his sadness and his conflicting thoughts and emotions. He loved his daughter so much. Why did he have to have such feelings for her? How could he go back to being just her father after touching her, tasting her lips, feeling her supple body?

Sarah sat on the bed a long while and then walked onto the veranda to look out over the ocean as her thoughts went to her mother, and back again to her father. It was difficult to come to terms with her feelings for her father in the face of her mother's memory.

The fact of the matter was that they were here and she was not. Her mother had left them alone and they had found one another. She couldn't help the fact that she needed her father unlike she had ever needed another man, another person. She couldn't help the fact that he would be the only man who could ever satisfy her. She couldn't imagine loving another as deeply.

Nature would have to take its course, regardless of what happened, she decided. One thing was for certain though. She wasn't going to give up and let her father go, and lose everything they could have. She had never just given up on something because it was difficult. If she wanted something, she would have it. And she wanted her father.

To be continued...

*

Please take a moment to vote on the story. I welcome any and all feedback and appreciate those of you who have taken the time to write your comments. They have been very encouraging. I hope you enjoyed this segment!