All Comments on 'Amy and Ron Ch. 02'

by krmcm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I didn't vote because I just scanned this,

But it appears to be turning out to be nothing more than another willing cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree comment below

if u want to be a cuck why marry, just date girls that fuck others

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just not normal

Strange thought process going on here. Didnt like it. Sorry.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Athens? Greece or Georgia (USA)

The language suggests that the author is Greek, rather than Dixie! Stuff is said very awkwardly! Fiancé is going with Sweetie FOUR years (and getting good head) before he first sees Amy Twat? GMAFB!

And he really believes Brian Bull is holding to the No-Penetration protocol with Sweetie? Santa and Mr. Easter Bunny will be very proud of Our (Naive) Hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore The Critics; Keep Writing!

The first story was very erotic; and this story is heading in the right direction with him convincing her to dress in revealing clothing and give some beaver shots to some guys. The cunnilingus is very hot too.

Now, write the next chapter and have the boyfriend out of town again and her go to a party with Brian in attendance. My wife fucked other guys before our marriage, but didn't fuck me, which set us up for some mind blowing sex after marriage and she never has stopped fucking others. Lets see if Amy can get nasty before the marriage!

Keep writing!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
They are not married

So why is this in the Loving Wives category? Also the pace of the story moves very slowly, which becomes a bit boring. We had to read two chapters before cunnilingus? Probably three more before they screw. Sometimes too much build up detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good story

Enjoying it so far. I like the slow pace and the boyfriend-girlfriend type stories. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it.

Great story please keep writing. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sounds like me and my girlfriend thru high school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why did you stop?

the story is not finished. It needs a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Finish this great story

It's been about 8 1/2 months please continue the story!

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Time to finish this before it reaches a year

It's frustrating when would be authors take long breaks. You forget what the story is about and it means reading all the chapters over again. It's really not worth it so please consider faster postings in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Beginning!

This was a great boyfriend-girlfriend story. It is obvious they are going to get married. So, it belongs here in this forum.

When my wife and I were dating we did everything except penetration with my cock. She was religious and did not want to have sex with me before we were married. However, I had the same fetishes as the guy in this story. Little by little, I got her to start dressing sexy. Also, we started attending some parties, where I encouraged her to loosen up, have a few drinks, and even dance with any other boys who asked her. When we would get home from these parties we were all over each other, sucking, teasing, masterbating, etc.

I kept buying her sexier clothing and cosmetics, which included some fairly bright red lipstick. She is a smart gal and eventually figured out that the sexier she dressed, the more make up she wore, and the more she flirted with other guys, the crazier I was for her.

One night at a party, after some drinks, I just flat out told her "I want to see some excitement, now, tonight! Quit being a little missy prude, and give me a show! With the next guy that asks you to dance, let him dance you over into a dark corner. Let him feel you up...including your ass and boobs. Then, when he tries to kiss you...accept it and lock lips with him like you mean it. If your lips aren't locked for at least three minutes, I will be mad at you!" I continued on saying "The last thing I want is to marry a gal who doesn't have at least a little experience!" I expected her to slap me, but, I saw a gleam in her eye and she took it as a challenge.

That night she was asked to dance by a lot of guys. She even learned to enjoy grinding on guy's legs, when they slipped them between her thighs. After the party we just attacked each other in bed. She said, "Oh, oh, how bad I want your cock in my pussy right now!"

I said, "Yes, but, I'm your fiance, so, I can't have sex with you. But, that doesn't stop you from having sex with other guys before we are married. It's about time you learn a little about sex!" She had the biggest orgasm of her life and said "Yes, yes, yes!"

In the last six months of our engagement, she got nailed by six other guys, they taught her a lot about sex, and then we got married. She was happy to be able to tell her sisters that we did not have sex before marriage. After the wedding we never went back to church!

From the very start of our marriage, I knew I wanted her to be a shared wife, so, I intentionally underperformed in bed. I was able to ejaculate prematurely, I stayed away from stimulating her G-spot, and I pretty much convinced her that she was too much woman for me. I later got her to admit that some of those guys had much larger cocks than mine, and fucked her better.

After several years of very unsatisfying sex, I told her that she deserved better sex, and that I wanted her to take lovers. She has and it is divine! Wvsmcu

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
See Spot run

Still written at a level a second grader would laugh at. Laughable.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

See Spot run, is correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous