All Comments on 'Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 03-04'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gandalf57Gandalf57over 12 years ago
Where is chapter 2?

Where is chapter 2?

kkellikkelliover 12 years ago
01 02

Hello, kajira is sorry for the confusion. Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr 01 should have had 01-02 and we will ask the editor to fix. You have not missed anything and 01 include 02. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Thank You.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 12 years ago
Just as Hot

Hi kelli and amy, thanks for clarifying the mixup in the titles. lovin' the story. i print it out and take it to work to read, so constant arousal on office time!

jleetechiejleetechieover 12 years ago
can you keep it up

The action is extremely hot and heavy. Wonder if you two sluts can keep it up?

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
How disappointing

This story started with such promise, yet has simply devolved into another tale of criminal rape. Personally, the only good ending for me at this point is for whoreamy and cock to get what they truly derserve...prison. 2 stars for a revolting turn to a potentially interesting tale.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 12 years ago
I think not

The story is correctly labled nonconsensual, so I have no problem with the action. It is not disappointing in the least. The reader who thought it was, should just stick to the BDSM stories. Most of it is clearly in the minds of the writers, so if it turns them on and the writing is creative and unconventional, then three cheers.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago

It is a shame she got jealous and began to mistreat her, a proper friend and or master should have some self control, this is out of hand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.