Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing was, as he walked away, Trevor was holding his middle finger up and looking at it. He looked back over his shoulder then walked off with his girl.

I whispered to Kailene, “That would have made me cum.” Through closed teeth Kailene said, “I just did.”

I put the bikini on Kailene and left her whispering that I would come and collect her in a few minutes and take her for a break.


I served another young woman who had picked out a bikini that she liked. She asked me if we had it in a smaller size. I looked through the racks and couldn’t find one. I told her that I was sorry, but we didn’t. She turned and looked at Kailene and said, “What about that one?” I looked over to Kailene and realised that the one that Kailene was wearing was the same.

I went over to Kailene and whispered for her to stay still. I checked the size, and it was the size the woman wanted. I went back to the woman and told her that it was the right size. The woman asked me if she could have the one on the mannequin.

“Certainly,” I said, “just bear with me while I get it for you.”

It’s a good job that our bikinis have a protective, waterproof strip over the crotch part.

Kailene was left standing there naked, again. The number of people at the exhibition had increased again. More and more people were walking close to Kailene. The amazing thing was that 99% of the people just saw a normal mannequin. Only a handful had a second look. Amazing as it sounds, more people took notice of me in the thong bikini than a naked human female mannequin.


I couldn’t be bothered to put any clothes on Kailene to take her for a break, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of our area. We went passed a middle-aged woman who was there with what looked like her daughter. The woman’s face was a picture; she obviously wasn’t used to seeing naked girls.

I selected the briefest thong bikini that we had and gave it to Kailene to put on. Then I grabbed my purse and we went to look for some food.

Two girls in thong bikinis walking round a big exhibition hall got a bit of attention. It felt good with all those men looking at us. We found a fast food stall and bought a burger; with lots of men checking-out our backsides.

As we walked back, we passed a stall pushing holidays in Greece. Looking at a poster of gorgeous girls on a beach; I told Kailene that Sarah, Ella and I would be doing that in a couple of weeks. I told Kailene that I wished that she would be there with us.

I told Kailene all about our babysitting job. Kailene told me that she wished that she could go with us as well.


Back in our sales area Isabelle was busy so I jumped right in and served the next customer. Kailene went and started to tidy an area where a few garments had ended up on the floor. Kailene bent at the waist to pick-up some clothes. I saw a man standing behind her staring at her virtually naked ass.

We were quite busy so Isabelle told Kailene to select something to wear and go and be a mannequin again. A few minutes later I saw Kailene standing where we had been before. Her pose had her feet about a foot apart. She was wearing a little dress that was meant to be a beach cover-up worn on top of a swimsuit. It was see-through. The thing was; Kailene had taken off the bikini she was wearing. She was naked under the see-through dress. I could clearly see her open pussy lips and protruding clit. She did look good.

We stayed busy for about an hour, until the exhibition was winding-down. I hadn’t had much time to think about Kailene. Isabelle decided that it was time to start packing up and called Kailene to come and help us.

We were just about ready to start moving everything to the van when Isabelle asked Kailene if she liked the dress she was wearing. To be honest, I’d forgotten that we were still wearing the shops clothes. Kailene looked at herself in one of the mirrors and said that she did.

Isabelle told Kailene that she could keep it; that she’d earned it.

I changed back into my own clothes (in between the racks), and told Kailene to stay in the see-through dress.

Some of the other people loading vans appreciated the sight of Kailene working wearing just a see-through dress.

During the drive back I’m sure that Isabelle drove through all the pot holes so that we could watch Kailene’s tits wobble.

It was dark when Isabelle dropped us off and Kailene and I walked back to St. Damian’s and no one got to see Kailene’s dress, or more to the point, her body.

When we got back to St’ Damian’s I told Kailene to go and get a good night’s sleep; she had a big day ahead of her.


NEWPS – The 4 Pledges Second Hazing
It was the big Sunday. Ben and his mates had sold over 50 tickets and had worked out a rota for his mates to work the door. Ben had even borrowed a decent video camera to record the whole event.

The Pledges knew that it was their second hazing, but not what they were going to have to do. They’d been told to bring their remaining pair of knickers with them.
First thing that morning I had phoned Kailene and told her to masturbate twice before she left her room.

Sarah met them all at the café and walked to the gym with them while Katie, Ella and I got the mats out and made sure that everything was okay.

When Sarah and the Pledges arrived some of the audience were still arriving. Two of the Pledges tried to get Sarah to tell them what was going on, but Sarah kept her mouth shut.

Sarah brought them to the corner that we were working from. They looked very nervous. So much so that Brooklyn looked as if she might wet herself.

It was noisy in there, and I was glad that Ben had borrowed a megaphone from somewhere.

I waited until it looked as if just about all the audience were there, then got the megaphone from Ben and said,


“Welcome to this NEWPS Hazing session. First of all, let me remind you that you are here as spectators; NOT as participants. Please stay OFF the mats and OFF the girls. There is plenty of room for you to see everything from where you are now.

Please respect these girls; they are here to take part in their final Hazing before they become members of NEWPS. The embarrassment and humiliation that they will endure here is part of that Hazing. Your presence here is to enhance that embarrassment and humiliation. Any entertainment value is a bonus for you to enjoy.

These girls don’t even know what they will have to do yet. Ben here is about to put them out of their misery.”

I passed the megaphone to Ben, who turned to the 4 Pledges and said,

“Right girls; today you are going to take part in a wrestling match.”

I was watching the girls faces, 2 jaws dropped and 1 hand came up and covered her mouth.

“This is entirely for FUN and there is no money at stake. Providing that you stick to the rules and put a lot of effort into winning, you will be accepted into NEWPS.

All 4 of you will start together and the winner will be the girl who doesn’t have an orgasm.”

All 4 girls looked puzzled.

“Put another way, you have to give the others an orgasm before they give you one.

We want each of you to be able to walk out of here without any injuries so there are a number of rules that you MUST follow. They are: -

1. Each girl is to start the match wearing only one pair of knickers; nothing else.

2. You may not pull your knickers up. If someone pulls them half way down you leave them there or kick them off.

3. No one will inflict any pain on anyone. You may restrain someone, but hot hurt them.

4. Any indication of deliberate or un-warranted violence or loss of temper will result in immediate disqualification and a severe public punishment.

5. Hair pulling is not allowed.

6. All girls must remain on the mats until they are eliminated.

7. If the referee says ‘break’, you will go back to your Pledge Sister immediately.

8. Once the referee has decided that you have cum, you will be eliminated.

9. A 1 minute break will be taken every 5 minutes – approximately. The referee will decide when a break time is appropriate based on the nature of the action at that time.

10. The referee’s decision is final.

There is a prize for the girl who doesn’t have an orgasm. The lucky winner will find out what that prize is when we get to that point.

Right girls, prepare yourself.”

Katie, Sarah, Ella and I had all moved to a corner of the mats and we each called our Pledge over.

Kailene walked over to me looking very nervous. I smiled at her and told her that it would be easy for her. I told her that all she had to do was concentrate on not cumming. I asked her if she’d done what I asked her to do earlier. She nodded.

I looked over at the other 3, all looked nervous. I turned back to Kailene and told her that the others looked scared. She said that she was. I told her that if she walked out there, head up, and with a smile on her face then she was half way to winning. I suggested that when someone gets someone else down, help them to get their knickers off then start to work on their pussy. Pounce when someone looks vulnerable. Help the others to eliminate the fourth and then the third.

I asked Kailene where her knickers were. She pointed to her bag. I told her to take her clothes off while I got her knickers out. The knickers were a thong. She put it on and turned to face the centre of the mats.


As the clothes came off, the noise from the audience increased.


Using the megaphone, Ben called the 4 to the centre. He then told them to shake the others hands; and have a group hug.

Ben backed away to the side and said, “Let the fun begin.”

The 4 just looked at each other for a few seconds then started grabbing for each other. As soon as they realised that it wasn’t going to be that easy, they started moving round and grabbing out.

After about a minute, Zoe made a lunge for Leah. Leah went down with Zoe on top of her. Kailene grabbed Zoe’s knickers and managed to get them down to her knees. Brooklyn tried to get Kailene’s thong, but Kailene moved away before she could.

Ben called a break and Kailene came over to me. I told her that she needed to get the others on the ground. Kailene said that she knew that, but it wasn’t as easy as it sounded. All of them were full of energy and hyped up. They were moving too fast.

Ben got them started again, and the same happened again; although Brooklyn’s knickers did come off and find their way into the audience.

After the next break things slowed down a bit, but there was still way too much jumping all over the place. Progress was slow.

Towards the end of another 5 minutes, after another break; Brooklyn was standing at the side getting her breath back when Kailene and Zoe pounced on Leah. Poor Leah didn’t stand a chance. Zoe was on her back holding Leah on top of her. Kailene took her chance and grabbed Leah’s knickers. The knickers were off in one move and Kailene was waving them in the air. She sniffed them then threw them into the audience.

This left just Kailene with knickers (thong) on.

Zoe was still hanging on to Leah as Kailene and Brooklyn both grabbed one of Leah’s legs. They pulled them wide apart, displaying Leah’s wide open pussy to the audience. Zoe’s legs automatically went over Leah’s and held them wide apart.

Without realising it, the 4 Pledges had worked out that the best way to win was to eliminate the others one at a time.

Poor Leah was to be their first victim. Zoe was lying with her back on the floor. Leah was on top of her with her back to Zoe. Zoe’s arms were holding Leah’s arms and her legs were holding Leah’s legs apart. Leah must have known that her pussy was wide open, but I’m not sure that Zoe realised that her pussy was wide open underneath Leah.

Kailene and Brooklyn sat at either side of Leah and Zoe. They leaned over, effectively pinning both Leah and Zoe to the ground.

Kailene and Brooklyn started working on Leah’s pussy. Brooklyn was playing with her clit and Kailene was finger fucking her.

Kailene was leaning further over Leah’s pussy and she must have seen Zoe’s pussy just below Leah’s. Kailene realised that there was another opportunity there and moved to Zoe’s pussy. She worked furiously on Zoe’s pussy while Brooklyn continued working on Leah.

Both Zoe and Leah were moaning. The fight was going out of them; they relaxed for a while; then decided to fight it a bit more. That didn’t last; and they relaxed again.

Kailene and Brooklyn were working hard. I’ve never seen fingers go in and out so fast.

It wasn’t that long before Leah reached her peak. Natural body functions took over and she shouted that she was cumming.

Ben didn’t call a break. It was way overdue but other things had priority.

About 30 seconds later Zoe shuddered and screamed, “Yes!”

I think that Kailene was going for number two, but Ben stopped her and told her and Brooklyn to get up. Leah rolled off Zoe and they both lay there for a while before Ben helped them up. In a dejected, but happy way, they walked back to their Pledge Sisters.

Ben called a break and as Kailene walked over to me I could see that she was wet, very wet, but I didn’t want to touch her pussy, or talk about it. I didn’t want to risk exciting her even more.

As she drank I told her that Brooklyn loses her breath easily. I told her to get Brooklyn running round for a couple of minutes, then pounce.


Kailene went straight to the centre. Brooklyn dived for Kailene but Kailene dodged out of the way. Three times that happened before Brooklyn realised that Kailene’s reactions were too fast.

Brooklyn grabbed at Kailene’s arm. Instead of grabbing hold of it, Kailene dodged and caught hold of Brooklyn’s arm. Using Brooklyn’s momentum, Kailene sent Brooklyn running passed her.

Brooklyn tried that move again, with the same results.

Brooklyn was getting out of breath and tired; and Kailene had hardly moved.

Kailene took the initiative and charged straight at Brooklyn. Brooklyn went down and Kailene went on top of her.

The 2 of them were rolling around the floor grabbing arms and legs. First one was on top, then the other. Arms and legs were everywhere. Each one was trying to hold the others legs wide apart, whilst being in a position to play with their opponent’s pussy.

They both still had too much energy.

Ben called a break.

I gave Kailene the same pep-talk; adding that she was doing brilliantly. I told her that if she played things the same way she would win; Brooklyn was looking tired and I told Kailene to make sure that she walked back to the centre looking full of energy and confidence.

And she did. They started again in the same way but Brooklyn looked a bit stronger. She managed to get hold of Kailene’s thong and rip the elastic. Kailene’s response was to take it right off and throw it into the crowd. With a big grin on her face she turned to Brooklyn and marched towards her.

Brooklyn looked a bit scared and Kailene grappled her to the floor. They were rolling all over the place, arms and legs all over the place; again.

This time however, Kailene managed to get Brooklyn with her back to the floor and lift her legs. Kailene swung round and sat on Brooklyn’s chest with her knees on the floor. Brooklyn’s arms were out, and pinned down by Kailene’s shins.

Kailene was facing Brooklyn’s legs which she was holding straight up in the air.

Got her! Brooklyn was pinned down and at Kailene’s mercy. There was to be no mercy, Kailene pushed Brooklyn’s legs wide apart. The noise from the audience got louder. Like everyone else in the room, they knew what was going to happen next.

Kailene pulled Brooklyn’s legs under her shoulders, and leaned back a bit so that Brooklyn couldn’t use the strength in her legs (if she had any energy left); then plunged 2 fingers into Brooklyn’s pussy. Brooklyn gasped. She knew that she was beaten and stopped struggling. All that was left was for Kailene to give her an orgasm. And Kailene wasn’t in a rush to see Brooklyn cum.

Kailene took her time teasing Kailene’s clit with one hand and slowly finger fucking her with the other. She even leaned forward and licked her and chewed her clit for a while.

Ben’s mate who was working the video camera was getting it all. He was right in front of them getting every detail.

Ben forgot about the time as Kailene slowly brought Brooklyn to an orgasm.

Brooklyn looked like she was going to cum. Kailene must have realised that too because she shuffled her body back so that her pussy was over Brooklyn’s mouth.

Brooklyn couldn’t verbally tell us that she was cumming, but her jerking body did.

Kailene suddenly gasped. She later told me that while Brooklyn was cumming she bit her clit.

Ben let things settle down then told Kailene to get up.

Kailene got off Brooklyn and put her hand out to help her up. Brooklyn looked total knackered. Kailene put out her arms and gave Brooklyn a big hug then a slow kiss full on her mouth.

The audience loved it. So did I.


The Prize.
None of the 4 Pledges knew what it was until Ben said,

“Kailene, you have shown great strength, initiative and skill. I am proud to announce that you are our winner.

Although the 3 other Pledges didn’t win, they are to be applauded for their brilliant effort. They all should be proud of themselves, and I for one would not like to upset any of them.

All four of you; you were fantastic. You are all now fully fledged members of NEWPS”

The audience gave a long round of applause and cheering.

“Kailene, to collect your prize you need to lay spread-eagle on the floor with your feet towards the audience.”

Ben pointed to the centre of the mats and Kailene did as requested, with a puzzled look on her face.

Ben turned to the 3 losers and said,

“Each of you 3 is going to give Kailene an orgasm. The only things that you can use are your body and this.”

Ben pulled a big dildo out of a bag.

“Leah, as you were the first to have an orgasm, you will go first.”

Leah took the dildo and walked over to Kailene. She gave Kailene a kiss on her mouth and said something to her; then started caressing her body. Her hands were everywhere. She was massaging her and teasing her. Leah lingered over Kailene’s nipples and pussy. It must have been a good 5 minutes before Leah squeezed Kailene’s nipples.

Leah massaged Kailene’s breasts hard. Kailene’s nipples were pulled and pinched and squeezed.

Leah moved her hand to Kailene’s pussy while her mouth worked on Kailene’s nipples.

Kailene’s clit got all the same treatment as her nipples did.

Kailene was getting close, Leah continued. I saw that first twitch and knew that Kailene was about to cum. Leah saw it as well and picked up the dildo and plunged it deep into Kailene.

Kailene just about sat upright as she screamed. Leah pushed and pulled the dildo in and out.

Leah looked like she was going to give Kailene her second, but Ben stopped her. Leaving the dildo still inside Kailene, Leah got up and walked back to Sarah. I saw Sarah hug Leah as Ben told Zoe to take over.

Zoe knelt down and gave Kailene a looooong kiss on her mouth; then got to work. Zoe was good (not that the others weren’t), and brought Kailene up again. Zoe worked on Kailene’s clit with one hand and pumped the dildo in and out with the other.

Kailene shouted ‘Fuck’ and came again.

Brooklyn wasn’t quite as gentle as Leah or Zoe. She worked Kailene’s breasts and clit in a rougher way. Kailene obviously didn’t mind because she came quicker than with either Leah or Zoe.


Ben let Kailene compose herself then held out his hand to help her up. Kailene pulled the dildo out then took Ben’s hand. Using the megaphone, Ben held up Kailene’s hand and said,

“Once again; our winner!”

Kailene smiled at everyone then ran over to me and gave me a big hug with her sweaty body. Not that I minded. I told Kailene that she was no longer ‘my Pledge’; that she was now my equal and that I was VERY proud of her.