Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben then turned to me and said, “Are we on for the next part?”

Now I hadn’t told Katie, Sarah and Ella about this; but I had gone to M&S and bought a 4 pack of bikini knickers. I held them up and Ben announced,

“Katie, Sarah, Ella and Amy; would you all come out here please?”

When we were all near Ben, he continued,

“As a big thank you for all you hard work in looking after your Pledges, and all your work for NEWPS; you are now invited to compete in a similar match. Do you accept this invitation?”

How could they not?

I tore open the pack of knickers and gave them each a pair. We went back to our corners and our grinning ex Pledges folded our clothes as we took them off and put the horrible knickers on.

We all went back to the centre and Ben reminded us that the same rules applied.


The bout started in a very similar way, but we all quickly settled down and applied what we had learnt from the Pledge’s match.

Sarah, being the smallest, was the first to get her knickers ripped off, and to be forced (LOL) to cum (quite loudly for such a small 18 year old).

After a break, Katie managed to rip my knickers next. I stepped out of them and threw them to the crowd. Ella and I got the opportunity to jump on Katie at the same time. We had her knickers off and were teasing her nipps and clit in no time.

She didn’t stand a chance. We had her cumming in no time.

Ella vs. Amy – Katie is a bit bigger and looks stronger than Ella so I half expected Katie to be in the final. I didn’t know if the other finalist would be me or Ella. Anyway, Ella still had her knickers on. I had to get them off her.

Ben called another break and Kailene gave me lots of moral support.

Within seconds of us starting again we were rolling around on the floor again. I managed to get Ella’s knickers off her backside and halfway down her thighs; but all of a sudden I found myself on my back with my feet either side of my head. What’s more, Ella was sat on the backs of my legs, directly over my face. Her knickers had gone (still can’t remember how) and she was facing my butt.

Ella slapped my pussy and said, “We’re going to enjoy this.”

She was right; she pumped her fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. I tried to reach Ella’s pussy with my tongue, but couldn’t.

Ella had got me. I relaxed and enjoyed cumming with dozens of men watching me.


Ella deserved her reward and we made sure that she got it. One by one, the three of us brought Ella to an orgasm with a combination of fingers, tongue, teeth and the dildo. She was loud, but not as loud as Kailene.


Ben announced the end of the event and we all tidied up in the gym. I think that all 8 of us slept well that night.

The next day after lectures, I went over Kailene’s room for the webcam and a general chat. We ended up in bed together with the webcam still switched on.


Full NEWPS Meeting
Two days after the hazing we had a meeting of the now 8 members of NEWP Sorority in the university café. For starters I asked the new members what they thought of their hazings and medicals. I asked Kailene for her comments first because I believed that she had enjoyed them all.


Kailene said that she thought that they were awesome. They had been everything that she could have wished for. She loved the fact that everywhere that she went in St. Damian’s there could be someone who had seen her naked and perhaps masturbating or getting fucked. There could well be some young man in St. Damian’s at that moment, having a wank and thinking about one of the 4 of them. That idea really turned her on.

Kailene told us that when she came to England she didn’t know anyone. Although most of the people at St. Damian’s were very friendly towards her, she hadn’t made any real friends. That was until she joined NEWPS. She said that she really felt at home now.


Leah said she had been quite surprised by what the hazings involved. The Dress Code had caught her by surprise, but she agreed with the principles and was happy to conform, even if it did mean that she had to be extra careful when she sat down. She said that she was getting used to it and was no longer mortified if someone saw up her skirt or down her top. In fact she was starting to be more like Sarah and use her body as a tool to get men to do what she wanted. She’d tried it a couple of times in town and had been surprised by just how gullible men are.

Leah also said that she was impressed with how well Sarah coped without any breasts, she said that she didn’t think that she could cope that well.

As for the hazings, Leah said that she really had considered using the ‘safe word’ when she realised that she had to strip naked and masturbate in front of all those men. If it hadn’t been for Sarah she would have run out crying.

Leah said that she’d been disappointed to be the first one out of the wrestling, but Zoe’s strength and Brooklyn and Kailene’s hands had been just too much for her.

Brooklyn too said that she was surprised by what the hazings had involved. She said that she’d looked on the internet for hazings and found nothing like what she’d had to do. Brooklyn said that she’d never considered shaving off her pubic hair and that when she first did it she was very self-conscious and covered her pubes when she walked round the dorm floor. She said that she hadn’t been prepared for the nice feelings that the fresh air blowing across her pussy gives her when she’s outside.

Brooklyn also told us that the medicals that she’d had in the past had never included what Doctor Lawrence did to her and that she’d been mortified when she first realised that she was going to cum. She’d later talked to Leah about the medical and been both horrified and disappointed when Leah had told her that the door to the waiting room had been open when Leah had her examination. But the wrestling experience had made up for it. Brooklyn told us that she felt that she could now quite comfortably have an orgasm with men watching her.


Zoe told us that one of the reasons why she applied to NEWPS was that she wanted to have some friends that weren’t lesbians and always trying to hit on her. She’d always thought that she was open-minded, but NEWPS took that to the next level. Zoe told us that she was now convinced that there are people out there who are happy to mix with lesbians and not make any assumptions. Zoe thanked us all.

Zoe went on to say that she too had been horrified and scared when she realised that she had to masturbate naked with lots of men watching. She’d never thought that she could get turned-on by the thoughts that she had while she’d been frigging that night.

Zoe told us that the medical examination was the first that she’d ever had by a man doctor. She’d always insisted to her mother that she had a woman doctor. Now she has realised that men doctors are not the horrible creatures that she had originally thought. She wanted her next medical to be with Doctor Lawrence.

As for the Dress Code, she’d never even considered that she could have so much fun not wearing underwear. We had opened a whole new, exciting world to her. She also told us that she had never thought that a man massaging her breasts could turn her on so much, and she hoped that we would let her go swimming with us again.

I thanked everyone for being so open and honest, and told them that it was my turn to be open and honest with them. I told them that every member of NEWPS was in that room; that NEWPS was the idea of Katie, Ben and myself, and that we had started it just for a bit of fun.

I started getting a bit sentimental and told everyone that everything had turned out far, far better than I could ever have dreamed of. I came to St. Damian’s with one good female friend; and I now had 7. I also told them that, just for the record, Ben was my step brother so I wasn’t the incestuous whore that some people, present company excluded, had called me.

I went on to tell the 4 new members how I met Sarah. How Prof Gibbons was blackmailing Sarah and me into doing things that he thought would embarrass and humiliate us. I told them how we made a fool of him, without him even knowing it, with the remote vibes.

I then told them about Prof Jones and what she had made Katie and I do; again thinking that we were embarrassed and humiliated; but in reality we had enjoyed every minute of it.

Next I asked the new members for their help. I told them about Prof Jones latest bit of ‘blackmail’. I told them that in 6 weeks we had to perform a cheerleader’s routine in a yet to be disclosed public place. I told them that it couldn’t be a place where kids would be as the Prof had demanded that it be erotic.

I explained that we had 2 problems. Firstly we needed more girls in the team, and secondly, the Easter holidays started next week and we didn’t have much time to practice.

The fab four demanded that they all be in the team and also promised to make themselves available for practice for some of the time over the holidays. We all said when we would be available and we worked out when we could practice.

There was a chance that we could make it and not make fools of ourselves.

I was happy.

I told everyone that we had covered everything that I wanted, and asked if anyone else wanted to discuss anything. Kailene said that she had 2 things.

The first was to ask us if the new members could all go to the swimming on Sunday mornings. The second question was to ask what the acronym NEWPS was for. She told us that she knew that the ‘S’ was for Sorority; and guessed that the ‘N’ was for Naked; but what the fuck was the ‘E’ and ‘W’ and ‘P’ for?

Four of us laughed and the other 4 had blank expressions on their faces.

Exposed Wet Pussies I said, and we all laughed.

I then told them that they would be very welcome at the swimming sessions.

To be continued……