Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a fuck who you are engaged to. Let me bugger you now or get off my ship and go back to your bloody pirates and see how they treat you," said Palozzi.

"Very well Captain I see I have no choice," I replied with reluctance.

"Tell you what, as you haven't done this before I will make it a little easier." said Palozzi.

At that the captain reached across to the table where he ate and took hold of a small bottle of olive oil, presumably normally used to dress his food. He poured a little into his hand and with his other hand rolled me onto my side. I suddenly felt the trickling sensation of the oil pouring down the cleft between my buttocks. Palozzi pulled apart my nether cheeks and proceeded to rub oil around my little puckered hole. I gasped at the rough sensation of his hands but knew I had no choice but to acquiesce to him. Soon he began to push a finger into my tight little rear entrance. When he had worked the finger to its full length he removed it and applied more oil. In a while I could feel that my whole rectum was coated with slick lubricant, his finger moved in and out of my orifice with ease and to my surprise he began to ease a second digit into the entrance alongside the first. Soon my anus was accommodating two fingers with surprising ease though it felt horribly distended by this operation.

Suddenly his fingers were withdrawn and I felt something much thicker pushing against my tight little postern gate. I remembered my experience of being buggered by Lord Oakleigh. At least he had been gentle and had offered me some pleasure in return. I knew that I could expect little such consideration from Palozzi and indeed a moment after I had felt his member press against my entrance he gave a hard thrust so that my poor anus was speared by his weapon which sank to about half its length into my flesh. I shrieked as a sharp stab of pain shot through my innards.

"Oh please captain, you are hurting me," I gasped.

"Do I look like I care," the ruffian grunted. "Put up with it or go back to the pirates."

I had no reply to that and lay still as Palozzi delivered another mighty thrust so that the full length of his organ was now completely buried in my rectum. Now the brute began to thrust mercilessly into me making no attempt at gentleness or restraint. After a few moments the initial stabs of pain, which had met each thrust of his organ into my vitals, diminished and I could feel my muscles relax and accept the invasion of his prodigious engine. However, as these stabs of pain diminished a burning sensation began to build up in the entrance to my bowels where the passage was at its tightest. Fortunately just as I could almost bear the pain no longer the brute emitted a mighty groan and I felt a hot jet of liquid spurting into my insides. With a grunt he withdrew his already softening organ and I could feel a trail of sticky wetness follow in his wake and drip down my thighs.

Within minutes Palozzi had turned over and was snoring soundly. As for myself I lay awake suffering the smarting sensation of an abused rear end and wondering how many days of this I should have to endure before I could leave that stinking vessel.

The next morning I was rudely awakened by Captain Palozzi shaking me and loudly demanding his breakfast. He explained that the cook would supply me with the necessary victuals and I should also brew a large pot of coffee. With the cook's assistance I succeeded in producing the requisite breakfast and Palozzi seemed contented with my efforts though he offered me no praise. I fed myself on the leftovers and was shown by the cook how to wash up the utensils in salt water. By now I desperately needed to answer the call of nature. I knew that sailors used what were called the 'heads' at the bow of the ship but how could I relieve myself in full view of the crew?

Eventually after searching under Palozzi's bunk I found a chamberpot and decided to make use of that, intending to throw the contents into the sea through the porthole. I was just squatting over the pot, enjoying the intense relief of emptying my bladder, when to my horror Captain Palozzi entered. I hastily attempted to pull my breeches up around my waist.

"Ah of course I should have explained the sanitary arrangements on this ship. You cannot of course piss over the side like the rest of the crew," he said. I am gald to see you are availing yourself of the facilities here. Pray do continue."

"But ... but captain I had finished," I stammered.

"Oh I am sure you can squeeze a little more out for me. Now piss girl!"

With some reluctance I once more lowered my breeches and squatted over the pot. Palozzi watched me leering as I squeezed out another small stream my face suffused with embarrassment.

"From now on you will wait untiI I am here to piss. You understand?"

I had no choice but to comply with Palozzi's order. Fortunately he remained busy for the rest of the morning supervising the ship's departure. The wind had clearly got up for by late morning I could feel the ship beginning to move. I knew that I might have to undergo many more trials but at least I was on my way towards home and away form Algiers. However, it also struck home to me that I was going further away form my beloved Amy and I set to wondering where she was and whether she was safe from harm. I resolved that as soon as I could contact the British authorities I would insist on them mounting a mission to rescue her.

At mid-day Palozzie entered the cabin bellowing in his usual obnoxious way for his dinner. I fled to the cookhouse and the cook who seemed a kindly man showed me where to find bread and meat to prepare a meal for the Captain. This I did and returned with the Captain's dinner which he ate quickly and greedily. I had hoped that once thus satisfied he would return to his duties above deck, however, Palozzi had other ideas.

"You must be ready to make water again, cabin boy. Have a piss in the pot now I am here," he ordered.

With the greatest reluctance I once more squatted over the chamberpot exposing my naked buttocks to the perverted gaze of the captain and released a stream of my water into the bowl. I was just about to pull up my breeches when Palozzi spoke again.

"Come here my little cabin boy," he bellowed. "I am going to have my siesta in a minute but first I need you to service me again."

I was horrified. I had been cruelly buggered the night before and my poor little bottom was still sore from the pounding it had received.. Surely the fellow was not going to demand that he use me in the same manner again so soon.

"Come, open my breeches and take out my organ boy!" ordered Palozzi.

It seemed to please him to still pretend that I was a boy. Clearly the captain had no taste for women but seemed able to find satisfaction with me provided we maintained the pretence of my masculinity.

I reluctantly unbuttoned his breeches and pulled out his manhood which was not quite yet fully hard. His cock was not above average in length but of a considerable thickness. I noted that the Captain had been circumcised in the Moorish style which displayed the large purple mushroom head of his organ to maximum effect.

"Suck it!" ordered Palozzi.

I was reluctant to comply knowing that his organ had penetrated my own back passage the night before and I was quite sure that he had not washed himself since. The Captain pulled me forward by my hair and thrust my face into his lap. I had no option but to comply with his orders. Having been obliged to perform fellatio on Abu Qadir I was not entirely ignorant of the procedure and soon had his organ in a requisite state of tumescence.

I could faintly taste the hint of my own back passage on Palozzi's prick together with the strong tang of his own male secretions. I felt somewhat revolted by this but resisted the desire to gag and obediently bobbed my head up and down on upon the captain's rampant cock, sucking it like some giant lollipop. I felt I was making good headway and hoped that I could speedily bring him to climax so that I might be left alone again for some time. It was not to be. Palozzi suddenly pushed me away.

"Turn around," he barked as I stood up. "Bend over the table."

I knew what was coming next but also knew that I could do nothing but once again submit. I bent over the table from which he had just eaten his food, moving plates and cups to one side so I could rest my arms on the table top. I passively remained in this pose as he drew down my breeches exposing my naked rump to his lascivious gaze.

"Ah, for a girl you have a nice pert arse," murmured the captain appreciatively.

"Please Captain," I pleasded. "I know what you are about to do. If you will not spare me I beg of you use a little of the oil as you did last night for the love of God."

Palozzi merely grunted but he did reach for the oil and once again anointed my puckered rosebud working the oil in well until my tiny orifice was at least fully lubricated.

Once he had completed this procedure he stood behind me grasping his organ in his fist and lined it up with my hole. This time he entered me to the hilt with a single mighty thrust. I gasped at the sharp stab of pain occasioned by this sudden intrusion and felt my bowels suddenly filled by the considerable girth of his organ. Once more he began to thrust vigorously into my poor little anus showing no consideration for the obvious discomfort I was suffering. Although I was still sore from the night before, in many ways it was easier on this second occasion. I began to learn how to relax my muscles and accept the intrusion into my back passage and soon enough I felt the familiar sensation of Palozzi jetting his hot seed within me as he grunted in pleasure at his climax. Once he had had his pleasure from me he lost all interest in me and lay back on his bunk apparently asleep. I cleaned myself as best as I could and set to my duties clearing away the utensils form lunch and taking them to the galley for washing.

The only member of the crew who I really encountered much on the voyage was the cook who was friendly enough and advised me how best to please the captain by cooking his favourite meals. The cook was a battered old sailor with a wooden leg. He spoke with a different accent from the Sicilian sailors and I discovered he was a Genovese. He described to how me he had served in Napoleon's navy and had lost his leg in the battle of the Nile. He told me that ever since he had hated the English so I kept quiet about my English connections and pretended to be a poor boy from Naples.

The voyage to Palermo took three days. After my first day I quickly learnt my routine. I had to be up early to make the captain's breakfast and then tidied his cabin. He would expect his dinner promptly at noon and would then expect to sodomise me over the table after he had eaten. After this he would sleep for about an hour. I was expected to wash and darn his clothes and attend to any other duties he gave me. In the evening I would cook and serve his supper, He usually got drunk after supper leaving the first mate in command. I used to hope he would get so drunk that he would collapse. Unfortunately he never did and each night I would be forced to share his bed. His routine never varied. He would climb into the bunk and lay behind me. He would lubricate my anus well with oil and then push his stocky organ into my tight back door. For a few minutes he would bugger me vigorously until he climaxed inside me and then turn over and fall asleep.

I gave up a prayer of gratitude when after three days we sailed into the harbour at Palermo. At last I hoped I might leave that dreadful ship and return to civilization. Unfortunately my hopes were soon to be cruelly dashed. Once the ship was moored and the cargo had been unloaded I asked Captain Palozzi if I might now go ashore.

"Leave the ship. Why do you want to leave?" thundered Palozzi. "Am I not a good master? Have I not treated you well. I have fed you. I have shared my bed with you and pleasured your every night. Besides I need you until I can find a replacement cabin boy and finding one with as tight an arse as yours who can also cook as well will not be easy!"

"But Captain, you promised that when we reached Palermo I should be able to leave the ship," I protested.

"Silence, you will leave my service when I see fit, now go back to your duties," ordered Palozzi.

I was in despair. I had endured three days of abuse to get to Sicily and now my chance of freedom seemed to be fading. I spoke to my friend the cook as I was washing up after the captain's supper that evening..

"Tell me the truth, who are you really?" asked the cook.

"I told you I am from Naples and ran away to sea after a dispute with my father. Now I wish I had never left," I said.

"Not many girls run away to sea," said the cook observantly.

"What do you mean?" I blustered.

"That story about you being a boy. It may have fooled some of the other crew but not me. I spotted you for a girl straight away. The thing that I can't understand is why Palozzi took you on. Boys are usually more to his taste."

"He seemed happy enough as long as he could use me in the manner of a boy." I replied.

"I see and now you have a sore arse you want to get away." said the cook rather unsympathetically.

"Please cookie, is there any way you can help me get off this ship." I begged.

"Well tonight they will all go ashore and get completely drunk. They usually leave me to guard the ship. I suppose I could be persuaded to look the other way if you made in worth my while."

"But cookie, I have no money. The captain would not pay me," I said.

"I didn't ask for money. Perhaps you could let me have a little of what you offered the captain." said the cook leering at me.

"I didn't offer it he took it. I had no choice." I protested.

"Well you don't seem to have much choice now," he replied.

"Very well what do you want from me?" I asked.

The cook quickly unbuttoned his breeches and pulled out the most enormous cock. It was far longer than the captain's and at least as thick.

"Here suck on this girl," he demanded.

Reluctantly I knelt before him and took his organ in my mouth. I was now quiite experienced in this task and soon had his pole throbbing in my mouth as I sucked on it furiously, hoping to end the encounter as quickly as possible.

"Not so fast little lady," said the cook. "Let's have a little more fun. I want some of what the captain has been enjoying. Bend over the table."

I bent over the cook's kitchen table dreading what was coming next. He unbuttoned my breeches and dropped them to the floor. Almost immediately I felt him push his massive organ between my bum cheeks. He had it lodged hard against my poor bruised rosebud and was clearly intent upon having me in exactly the same manner as the captain.

"Oh please cookie not there. You are so big you will damage me for sure." I protested as he began to assault my little postern gate with his mighty battering ram.

"I can see that Palozzi's small dick has not stretched you enough back there. Let's find another hole," said the cook.

Without more ado he plunged his cock into my pussy which was almost as dry as my arsehole. The cook was clearly in no mood for taking things gently for he thrust his organ into me several times until he had stretched my poor pussy sufficiently to accommodate about three-quarters of his massive cock. He then proceeded to cruelly ravish me from behind. My only consolation was that he had desisted from sodomising me with that gargantuan prick. However, my hopes on that score were soon dashed. I sensed that the cook was about to shoot his load into me as his gruntings reached a crescendo. Suddenly he pulled out from my pussy and once more lined his up tool with my puckered back door. With a mighty thrust he pushed the head through the portal stretching my poor anus beyond belief. I screamed in agony but the brute simply gave a few more thrusts. Thankfully before he had fully possessed by tender rectum his climax overcame him . Nevertheless his cock was sufficiently lodged in me for him to spill his seed into my bowels.

When the cook had had his way with me I addressed him once more.

"So you will assist my escape? Remember your promise. I would not want Captain Palozzi to find out what you have just done!"

"You have a fine arse girl I will be sorry to see you go but I will be good to my word. Await my call tonight."

CHAPTER 17

Lucy makes her escape and makes the acquaintance of Agnes and her family.

The hours seemed to pass interminably slowly. When it got dark Palozzi and most of the crew left the ship. Before he went Palozzi warned me that if I attempted to jump ship he would flog me. I waited what seemed like many more hours. At last there was a knock on the cabin door. It was the cook.

"The coast is clear," he said. "There is one other sailor on guard but he is busy eating some supper which I cooked him. If you make a run for it now you should be able to slip away."

Despite his treatment of me I was grateful and thanked him. I carefully climbed on to the deck and indeed there was no one about. I crept down the gangplank hardly believing that it could be so easy. Soon I was on the dock and made my way up a darkened side street into the town. I had no idea where to go and it was getting late. Soon I found myself in what appeared to be a wealthier quarter of the city judging by the size and grandeur of the houses. I resolved to find somewhere I could pass the night and then try and find someone in authority to whom I might explain my plight in the morning.

I was getting very tired as I stumbled past a large house set back form the road behind ornate iron gates. Suddenly a brass plate on one of the gate posts caught my eye. I could just make out the writing engraved on it in the light of a nearby street lamp.

J.B. Collins Esq.

British Consul

I could not believe it I had stumbled by chance on the house of the British Consul in Palermo. Surely he would take me in and help me. I noticed a chain hanging form the gate presumably attached to a bell. After some ringing I at length heard a voice speaking in Italian.

"Andante, andante. I hear you. I come."

An elderly nightwatchman slowly swung back the gate and held up a lamp to my face.

"What in the name of god do you want at this hour of the night boy?" he demanded.

"Please my good man, I am not a boy but a lady. I am a British subject in distress and I have urgent need of assistance form the Consul."

At that moment I swooned away entirely such was my state of exhaustion. I came round a few minutes later lying on a couch in a grand looking salon or reception room.

"Where am I?" I gasped as a lady waved a bottle of smelling salts under my nose.

"I am Mrs Collins, my husband is the British Consul. You are safe in the consulate madam," said the lady. "now pray tell me who you are and how you came to us in this state."

"My name is Lucrezia," I said. "I am of Italian parentage but I was adopted by my British uncle when I was orphaned. I was captured by the Barbary pirates off Algiers and enslaved by them. I managed to escape and enlisted as a cabin boy on a Sicilian ship which brought me here."

"You have indeed had some adventures," said the lady kindly. This is my husband Mr Collins. We will of course care for you and endeavour to have you returned to your family as soon as possible."

Mr and Mrs Collins showed me every kindness. When Mr Collins found out that Captain Palozzi had kept me prisoner he insisted that he report the matter to the Sicilian authorities. I was too ashamed to relate to the Collins the full extent of my maltreatment at the hands of the Captain. Besides by the time the authorities had sent a squad of carbinieri to the port Palozzi and his vessel had sailed. I was simply glad to have escaped his clutches.