Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon my health revived and I was able to walk in the beautiful gardens of the Consulate and admire the view over the blue Mediterranean sea. I explained to Mr Collins that my cousin and other companions were still in the hands of the Barbary pirates. He reassured me that the British authorities were fully aware of this and that as we spoke a British naval expedition was being mounted to attack Algiers and attempt to rescue the captives. It appeared that both my uncle and Lord Oakleigh had used their positions to put pressure on the British government to this end.

Mr and Mrs Collins had a daughter about my own age called Agnes and we soon became close friends. She insisted that I share her room which was a large one with a balcony overlooking the sea. We spent many happy hours together sewing, sketching or simply talking about our lives. I had only divulged some of my adventures to Mr and Mrs Collins not wishing to admit the true price I had paid for my voyage to Sicily or how I had lost my honour to the pirate Abu Qadir. With Agnes it was different and during the days we spent together I slowly revealed the full depths of degradation I had suffered during my dreadful period of captivity. Agnes never pushed me to reveal more than I wished and never seemed to pass judgement on my actions. I instinctively knew I could trust her with my confessions and it was tremendously comforting to unburden myself of the secrets which I had carried alone.

One night I awoke form a terrible nightmare. I dreamt that I was once more in the clutches of the pirates and I awoke screaming with fear to see Agnes sitting at my bedside. She soothed me and reminded that I was now safe. However, I was assailed by fears that the dream would return.

"Would you like me to stay here with you in your bed," asked Agnes.

"Oh would you please, that would be such a comfort," I replied.

At that Agnes slipped between the sheets beside me.

I am not sure what happened next exactly. One moment I was merely embracing Agnes enjoying the comfort of the warmth of her body, the next I felt her gently caressing me, stroking my hair and murmuring endearments in my ear. Before I knew it our mouths found one another and she was kissing me passionately. After the harshness and brutality of the men who had abused me so recently the softness and gentleness of Agnes and her feminine traits was more than welcome. Slowly we began to explore one another's bodies, Agnes taking the lead. She drew off my nightdress and then her own so we were naked together. I could discern the lineaments of her body in the moonlight which was streaming through her window. Her long dark hair cascade around her shoulders and was perfectly matched by the rich dark tuft of her pubis. She had smallish firm breasts with erect hard nipples like pebbles and I could not resist drawing one towards me and gently sucking upon it. Agnes moaned with pleasure as I suckled on her delicious mammaries.

"Have you ever made love to a girl before?" I asked.

"Yes several times," she replied. We had a maid who introduced me to the pleasures of Sapphic love, also several girls of my acquaintance in Palermo enjoy the touch of women. And what of yourself?"

"My only experience is with my cousin," I replied. "Before our voyage we began to experiment upon one another. Can you believe that the pirate captain Abu Qadir would not believe I was a virgin because Amy had pierced my hymen with a hairbrush!"

"Did Amy ever kiss you upon your nether lips?" asked Agnes.

"Oh indeed Agnes," I replied, "and it offered me the most exquisite pleasure."

"Then I shall offer that pleasure to you again," she replied.

At this Agnes pulled her breast from my lips and positioned her head between my legs. Slowly she kissed her way up my inner thighs until she reached their junction. Her lips brushed the hair of my pubis and then her tongue flicked along the length of my outer lips. I was delirious with pleasure and anticipation. How different this was from the brutal invasion of my erstwhile ravishers. Applying the gentlest pressure with her tongue Agnes found the valley between the folds of my vulva and slowly explored it. Deeper and deeper her tongue penetrated until she was lapping the freely flowing juices from my sex. Soon her probing tongue found the engorged bud of my clitoris and she began to circle it in the most exquisitely subtle manner. She was teasing me and I longed for the release of a climax while at the same time savouring the subtle pleasure of her soft caresses. In her slow unhurried way she continued to pleasure me.

Just when I thought I could bear no more she would change pace, now using her tongue now her fingers and now her lips. Several times she took me to the threshold of ecstasy only to pull back and watch as my plateau of pleasure was increased once more. Truly Agnes was a most skilled lover and while she possessed not the equipment by which those of the male sex may pleasure our fair gender, she more than made up for its absence with the finesse of her technique. At last I felt I was would burst, I longed for the release of my climax and pulled Agnes head into my pussy.

"Please Agnes, take me over the edge, I can bear this no longer," I cried.

At that she began to lash my clit furiously with her tongue while her fingers found the depths of my vagina. With two fingers she thrust firmly into its depths. Within minutes I was upon the brink of ecstasy the suddenly the floodgates opened, my pussy gushed forth its natural secretions and my body quivered in the throes of the most powerful orgasm I had experienced until then.

When I had recovered I suddenly realised that I had been an almost entirely passive recipient of Agnes caresses. I felt the need to reciprocate the generosity of her spirit. First I kissed her face and neck. Once more I returned to those proud ruby nipples and lavished my praise upon them with my lips. Soon my mouth had found its way to its destination in Agnes' dripping sex. I tried to emulate the subtlety of her caresses but I felt clumsy in comparison to the exquisite techniques in which she was skilled. I licked the length of her pussy and Agnes lifted her legs offering me a full view of the length of her sex and of the tiny puckered brown opening beyond. On an impulse I quickly flicked this with my tongue and Agnes moaned in appreciation.

"I see you like to be pleasured there," I observed.

"Oh yes indeed," she replied. "I only neglected your other hole because I thought that perhaps it had taken enough of a pounding in recent days."

I was glad of Agnes tact and sensitivity for indeed had she penetrated me anally it would have brought back the dreadful abuse I had suffered at the hands of Palozzi. However, I was happy to pleasure her back door if that it what she required.

Soon my tongue was caressing the starfish of her anus and she was delirious with pleasure as I began to push the tip of my tongue past her tight sphincter. Soon I replaced my tongue with a finger and applied my tongue to her clit. Agnes was moaning in appreciation of my efforts and finally I worked two fingers into her cunt alongside the one in her back passage. Agnes appeared to find this double pentration together with my tongue which was working furiously on her clit highly arousing within a few minutes I had brought her too to a shuddering climax.

Agnes and I became inseparable each night we would curl up together in the same bed and rarely a night passed but that we brought one another to the most intense pinnacles of pleasure. Part of me wanted to stay like this for ever. The Collins were the most assiduous hosts and slowly introduced me to some of Palermo's English community. Agnes became my confidant and lover and little by little I relived all my terribe experiences in the most sordid detail to her. The effects of this were truly cathartic and soon the memories of those times became less painful and my nightmares ceased.

Throughout all this time I was concerned about my companions, most of all you my dear Amy. I longed to be reunited with my uncle and to hear any word of the expedition on Algiers. Mr Collins explained that my uncle was in Naples and that I might join him there and hopefully await the return of my companions should they be successfully rescued. I was reluctant to leave the delightful company of the Collins but decided that the time had come for my departure.

A ship was leaving for Naples and Mr Collins had booked a berth on it for me and had even engaged a maidservant to accompany me. I bade a tearful farewell to Mr and Mrs Collins and especially to Agnes. I promised to keep in touch and they promised to visit me on their return to England. Soon I was sailing to Naples and there at last I was reunited with my dearest uncle. Within a few days of my arrival we heard the good news that the expedition against Algiers had been a great success and that any day soon we could expect the imminent arrival of the freed captives. And so it was that at last we were reunited. I was even pleased to see Miss Burnley and Lady Okeleigh though I would never have thought myself to feel glad to do so.

EPILOGUE

In which the eventual fate of our protagonists is revealed

It is strange to sit and reflect upon the events described above. It is ten years since they occurred and so much has happened in the intervening period that they now appear as some strange dream. I set down the events that occurred partly in an attempt to assuage my own demons. Like Lucy I suffered nightmares in the aftermath to these events but I have found that by recollecting them clearly and setting out every happening I can purge those fears which have troubled me. It is as if the most terrible events happened to someone else than me. I also had another reason for setting down the exact course of these events. I wished someone else to know the truth of my situation and for him to be appraised of all that befell me no matter how unpalatable some of these events may be for my more sensitive readers.

For you must know gentle reader that since my return form Algiers I am married and now have two beautiful children a boy and a girl. On my return I discovered that the main motivator of my rescue had been Lord Oakleigh. At first I had assumed that this was Lady Oakleigh's eldest son George and was more than a little surprised that this spendthrift and debauchee should be able to exert himself even in the cause of the release of his mother. It soon transpired that Lady Oakleigh's first son had been tragically killed in a duel very soon after our departure form England and the title had passed to his younger brother Thomas. It was Thomas the newly ennobled Lord Oakleigh who had placed pressure on the Admiralty to come to our rescue.

I sought the first possible occasion to express my gratitude to Lord Thomas Oakleigh for his help in this matter. I was therefore exceedingly surprised when he asked if he might speak me alone. In my interview with him I was even more taken aback when he expressed his undying affection for me and asked if I would do him the honour of becoming his wife.

You can imagine my feelings on the one hand to have the honour of being offered the prospect of a matrimony by one of the most eligible peers of the realm but on the other hand to have just come through the experiences I had suffered. I felt I had been dishonoured and in no way able to provide Lord Oakleigh with the wife which he deserved. My darling Tom however, perservered in the same way he had done when initially the Admiralty rejected his plan for mounting a naval attack on Algiers. Finally I agreed to accept his proposal on one condition. I would write my story in full sparing none of the shocking details of my experiences. If he still wished to become my husband knowing the depth of degradation to which I had sunk then I would willingly accede to his request.

So it was that I came to write my tale. When I showed my account to Lucy she of course insisted on adding her chapters to complete her part of the story. In trepidation I presented the finished manuscript to Tom. He took my story away and spent several days reading and re-reading it. At the end of that time he asked to see me.

"Miss Amy," he said, "there is nothing in your account which has made me change my feelings for you. I f anything it has increased my estimation of your character. For only a lady of the greatest fortitude and character could have survived those dreadful experiences in the manner you have done. There is no dishonour in your actions and I ask you once more to do the me the honour of becoming my wife."

"My lord," I replied. "You do me the greatest honour and I have to say your attitude is one of the greatest enlightenment. I have to speak the truth and tell you that I do not love you but I have the greatest esteem and affection for you and I am sure that in time I shall come to love you as you do me. I accept your proposal with the greatest of pleasure."

With that we kissed and for the first time I knew what it was to be kissed with passion by one who truly loved me as opposed to being the simple object of lust from those who had abused me before.

Ours was long engagement and as I got to know Tom my feelings for him deepened into love. A year later our marriage took place and for the first time since my time in the Bey's palace my sexual feeling were once again awakened. The skills I had learned at the hands of Miriam were not wasted for I was able to please my husband in every possible way as I believe few women of my generation were ever taught. Tom adored my sucking his member and would insist on my doing so almost every time we made love. I in turn taught him the arts of pleasuring a woman and he was soon able to bring me to the most intense climaxes with his oral ministrations. We were intent on starting a family as soon as possible so most of Tom's ejaculations were deposited at my front entrance. Indeed within a few months of our nuptials I was expecting our first child.

It was during my pregnancy that I first suggested to Tom that he might like to enter me via the tradesman's entrance. As my belly began to swell the only position I found comfortable for lovemaking was upon all fours with Tom behind me. One night as Tom was thrusting into me thus. I stopped him.

"Tom, do you ever desire to use me as I was used by the Bey?"

"You mean to come by the back door my darling?" he replied.

"Why just so," I responded.

"I thought your experiences would have put you off that path entirely my dear," he went on.

"Far from it" I said. "Miriam taught me that men and women can take pleasure in multiplicity of ways. Too often we confine our search for pleasure to a single path when there are so many exciting byway to explore."

"Let us then explore the road less traveled," Tom said.

With that Tom thrust his fingers into my now dripping cunt and gently began to circle the rim of my puckered opening with his fingers gently lubricating its entrance. Soon his finger was exploring the interior of my rectum and spreading more of my own juices in its interior. Soon after his throbbing prick found my now quivering rosebud. I tensed in anticipation and for a moment the dreadful images of myself spreadeagled ready to be pierced by that red hot iron flashed through my mind. I soon pushed this though away, reminding myself that this was my dearest husband engaged in an act of love. Suddenly I longed for the feeling of fullness engendered by his hard knob pressing into the soft tightness of my back passage. Suddenly that feeling was a reality as Tom gently eased the head of his tool past my tight sphincter. Slowly I pushed out and relaxed allowing his organ full passage into my depths.

The next few minutes were exquisite as I gave to my husband the gift of my secret place. His groans of pleasure and whispers that this was the greatest sexual experience of his life assured me that my gift was appreciated. I doubled my own pleasure as I rubbed by clit until at the moment he deposited his liquid tribute deep inside me and I brought myself to my own intense climax.

So I have existed in a state of the greatest contentment with the man I have come to adore. And what of the other players in my tale? My dear cousin Lucy at length found love as well. She has recently married a gentleman by the name of Mr Phillips who owns a fine house only a few miles from our residence at Oakleigh Hall. We see each other often and our children will no doubt play together as they grow.

Lady Oakleigh was not happy when her son announced that his new wife would be taking over as chatelaine of Oakleigh Hall. She decided to take up residence at the Dower House on the estate but these days spends much of her time In London where most of her social circle resides.

Miss Burnley did not return to England with us. My father made it clear that his daughters were now of an age when they no longer required a governess. She had besides met an English family residing in Naples in need of a governess for their six children and was engaged by them on the spot. As for my dear father he too has found matrimonial bliss with a second wife a delightful widow some years younger than him so he will not be alone now Lucy and I are gone.

As for some of the other players in my tale they disappeared into history. The Bey was forced into exile and died young of syphilis. Some years later Algeria was invaded and colonised by the French. Of Palozzi nothing more was heard. As for Johnson, Lady Oakleigh's servant, legend has it that he made a fortune from piracy and settled back in the West Indies paying with his ill gotten gains for the freedom of many of the his family and friends.