Amy's New Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,384 Followers

'What has gotten into me? Why am I so damned horny?' Amy slid her hands up her skirt and removed her panties. She became excited at her bold act. She had never been panty-less in her office before.

"That's better."

She opened a document she was working on and began editing it. Soon, her hand slipped between her legs and began fingering her wet pussy, causing her to stop her work. She spread her legs wide, closed her eyes, and imagined a big, black cock penetrating her as she sat with her legs spread in her chair.

Her fingers were wet and hot, coated and slippery.

Just then she heard the voice again: 'Why don't you take your bra off too?'

Amy opened her eyes and noticed Andrew was at her door. She straightened up in her chair-hoping he didn't realize what she was doing.

"May I help you, Andrew?" She asked nervously.

"We are out of urinal cakes for the men's urinals, Mrs. Wilson."

"Okay, Andrew. I will look for some in a moment." Amy waited for the odd man to leave and then got up to search the supply closet for the supplies. She adjusted her skirt that had climbed up her legs to just above her thigh.

'Here they are.' She said to herself. She shut the closet door and went to find Andrew.

The men's room door was propped wide open so Andrew could better clean the floors. Amy walked near the entrance and peeked around the corner. She saw that Andrew was busy using a urinal and apparently didn't hear her approach the restroom.

She moved back and leaned her back against the wall. She wanted to look. She knew she shouldn't. She briefly tried to convince herself that it's better to just guess about his penis, than to spy.

She decided to spy.

As she peered around the wall of the men's room, Amy was careful to stay on the carpet in the entry area and not walk on the tile where the restroom began which would have alerted Andrew to her presence.

She saw that he was having a difficult time peeing.

Andrew shook his head. He had been nearly semi-erect ever since he started working for Amy, and after seeing her in her slutty outfits, he was nearly fully hard every day, at least for a good part of his shift. This presented serious problems for him when he urinated. He was forced to stand back from the urinal and aim in an arch to hit the the target.

Amy watched as Andrew held his dick in the narrow stall of the urinal. She couldn't see his cock yet, but she could tell exactly what he was doing. Just then he backed away from the urinal still holding his penis and she saw it, part of it anyway.

The little old man held a thick, firehose of a black cock. Both hands were grabbing it and aiming at the urinal. Her pussy began leaking as she stared at Andrew's thick piece of meat. She couldn't see the head, but she was mystified by the shaft as it slightly curved downward in an arch. She quietly backed away from the entrance in an effort to not get caught, and hurried back to the safety of her office. Trying to catch her breath and calm herself down, she thought, 'My God, he's hung like a horse!'

The black image was seared into her mind.

She could hear Andrew beginning to whistle a silly tune as he cleaned the restroom down the hall. She used this time to remove her bra.

Without her bra, the beige top had a different look to it. The see-through fabric clung to her heavy, shapely breasts rather than showing cleavage, as was the case when she was wearing the push-up bra that was under it.

Amy decided to busy herself straightening desks in the hope of catching Andrew's eye. She wanted to tease him, to get a glimpse of his bulge, hopefully erect, under his pants.

She was at a salesperson's desk across from the restroom where Andrew was working. She was stacking folders and shuffling papers. Andrew came out with a bucket filled with bottles and stopped in his tracks the moment he saw Amy.

There she was, only twenty feet away; bending down, twisting, moving papers about. Her amazing tits hanging freely under the sheer garment, swaying back and forth with her movement. Every time she bent over a bit, he could see her full breasts, including her nipples. "Lord almighty!" He said quietly.

He stood there watching, frozen.

Amy was able to see Andrew from the corner of her eye. She was giving him a show and it was making her sopping wet. She sensed that he simply stopped outside the restroom and was staring right at her. She was right.

She purposely stood up and straightened her body out. Andrew could see every inch of her breasts under her see-through shirt. Amy realized this and fought the instinct to turn away. Preferring instead to give him an eye full.

Andrew felt his cock grow to a full erection. He stood in awe of Amy's perfect body. He struggled with the urge to stroke himself. He set the bucket down, freed his right hand and began to rub his aching dick through his trousers. He didn't care if she was watching him or not.

Not wanting to go further than teasing, Amy retreated to her office. She closed the door, sat behind her desk and began rubbing her clit.

Her masturbation began with small, fast circles around her clitoris. Her eyes closed, her legs spread, she rubbed until she felt her body begin the familiar vibrating sensation of her first orgasm.

She was louder than she wanted to be, but her passion got the better of her.

With the image of seeing more than half of the ugly little man's giant snake, she inserted three fingers into her pussy and began fucking herself with her right hand. Her left was slowly massaging her clit as she fucked herself.

Another orgasm, then another. She had to stop herself from a fourth. She didn't want to risk it.

As she composed herself and adjusted her skirt under the desk, she turned her computer on to take her mind off Andrew and his penis.

Andrew was watching Amy did just outside of her office. He was in clear sight of her upper body as she played with herself, but she did not show any signs that she knew he was there.

Amy spent the rest of the evening in her office, afraid what she might do if she were to venture out. She let Andrew out at a little after eight, then went home.

Robert was at home when she arrived.

"You wore that to work?" Robert opened the door before Amy could grab the handle.

"What?" Amy looked down at her blouse. You could plainly see her stylish bra (she had put it back on before she left the office) under it. As she was faced with Robert's perspective, it became apparent that she hasn't been in her right mind where clothing was concerned these past several days. She paused to briefly wonder why she was changing her attitude about her clothing.

"You look like a slut!" Her husband's words cut her to the bone. They also caused her to have goosebumps. That's exactly what she was trying to achieve, but didn't know why. She was, for some unexplained reason, trying to dress like a slut. But this is not something that Robert should have said, nor was her dressing like a slut any of his business in her mind.

"You need to leave. We're done." Amy pushed past her husband furiously.

"Who is it, Amy? Who have you been seeing?" Robert was following Amy into the house.

"Robert, there is no one. You have wasted enough of my time. Get out and wait to hear from my lawyer." The two argued for several minutes before Robert threw some personal items into a bag and made for the door.

"I'll be back to get more of my shit when you're at work, or wherever it is you go." He slammed the door and left in his car.

Amy locked the door, took off her clothes and took a long, hot shower. She wasn't sad or upset, far from it. She felt relieved that she finally had the guts to throw him out. Aloud in the shower, she said, "What a waste of time he was!"

As she lay in bed attempting to sleep, she thought about what has been happening in her life. She was able to trace her change in attitude, in particular about her clothing, to when Andrew began working for her.

What was it about that man that caused her to be attracted to him? It wasn't rational or even explicable, but there it was. She was attracted to that old black man. How in God's good name could she be attracted to that...that...creature? He was short, fat, old, black, messy, and nearly toothless. Could it all be about his penis?

Amy figured it could be, at least partially, due to his enormous penis size. That and the fact that she knew she could have complete control over him, without being disappointed, or having to worry about him cheating. There was no pressure. No matter what did, or didn't happen.

It was a beauty and the beast attraction.

Amy wore a short, dark blue, cotton skirt to work the next day with blue pumps. She had a new, white, tank top on that she would be embarrassed to wear anywhere other than, perhaps, to bed. She had a sweatshirt jacket over it. It was casual day and she planned to dress comfortably.

She was still feeling empowered by kicking Robert out, so she began the divorce proceedings by calling a lawyer at lunch.

She wasn't bluffing. She and Robert were done.

Her workday went by smoothly and by six o'clock, she was ready for some excitement.

Amy had developed a six o'clock ritual of using the restroom, freshening up her make-up, and checking herself out in the mirror. Today she added taking off her bra and panties.

Her preparation was having the effect of making her into an exhibitionist at work. She discovered she loved to show her body off to such a loathsome man. His response was so immediate. It all seemed so wrong, so naughty. It made her wet just thinking of showing her body to him.

At five before six, she heard his familiar knock. She was all but running to let him in.

"Good evening, Mrs. Wilson. You look more beautiful every night!" Andrew stopped inside the doorway for his regular stare at Amy's body. Amy stood still as he ran his eyes over her body. Enjoying every moment of attention.

"Hello, Andrew. How are you tonight?" She asked as she slowly walked back to her office. "I'm fine, Mrs. Wilson, just fine." Andrew walked behind her watching the wiggle of her ass, taking note that she is either wearing a thong, or nothing at all.

'She is very receptive to the voice.' He thought. He made a mental note to work on it again tonight.

Amy walked Andrew through a few of the rooms of the office telling him about some of the jobs he will need to accomplish tonight. She always had specific jobs for him to do on Friday to prepare for the office being empty on the weekend.

Andrew could not take his eyes off of Amy and she knew it. She paraded her body around in full view of his sexual stares. Her nipples, hard and erect, stuck out sensually from her thin, cotton tank top. Her breasts hung down slightly within the translucent white fabric, revealing their shape and form. Her curvaceous ass was barely held in place by her skirt. Andrew was hard by the time she finished her walk around the office.

Amy had a difficult time concentrating on anything other than the giant piece of meat that was growing under his work pants. She watched it as he rubbed it when he thought she wasn't looking. She noticed how it was filling up more of his trouser leg as she continued to move her body for him. She sensed he was stroking it through his clothes when her back was turned.

After her show, she returned to her office to touch herself, as was her habit these past few days.

Her door was open today as she just got settled in and forgot to close it. It was at that moment that she heard the voice.

'You are looking hot tonight, Mrs. Wilson. Don't hide in your office too long, I want to look at you.'

Amy's pussy seemed to gush when she heard it this time.

As if responding directly to the voice, Amy decided to deliver various signed paperwork and memos to the sales desks, rather than wait until the next work day. She was mostly doing it just to be seen. Actually, she didn't quite know why she was walking around, other than it made her feel sexy.

As she was headed back toward her office, she felt eyes upon her. She turned to find Andrew looking at her as she moved about. He was grabbing his cock through the fabric of his pants. She was incredibly turned on.

Amy heard another soft voice: 'Why don't you make yourself comfortable in the break room?' she looked up anxiously, not knowing what to do next. She stared at Andrew's enormous bulge that he was rubbing flagrantly, licked her lips and sauntered off to the break room. Again, she wasn't sure if she was hearing things or if Andrew was whispering in some special way that allowed him to be heard from thirty feet away. Whatever it was, that soft voice caused sexual arousal within her, every time she heard it.

Down at the end of a well-lit hallway was the employee breakroom. It was a large room that had a full-length mirror that covered the entire back wall, a refrigerator, microwave, kitchen table and chairs, and a couch with a love seat and a coffee table. It was a nice space that she decorated herself.

Amy turned on the lights and went in. She began sorting through the newspapers and magazines on one of the coffee tables just to look busy. She had a suspicion that Andrew would follow her in here, so she faced the mirror with her back to the door and sat on a chair next to the kitchen table waiting to see him in the mirror's reflection. She sat with her legs spread fairly wide apart and her skirt hiked up as she straightened a pile of magazines on the nearby table. She was still without her panties.

Andrew approached the break room with a raging hard on. He stood in the door way and saw Amy seated and facing the mirror as her legs were spread apart. He could see her shaved pussy. His eyes met hers through the reflection in the mirror. He stopped suddenly, then realized that she had a lustful look about her. Her gaze moved down to his delicious bulge. Andrew knew the timing was right to show her more. His hands unzipped his fly and unbuttoned the waistband of his trousers. He wasn't wearing underwear. His pants slowly slid down to his mid-thighs. He felt hot. He struggled trying to take out his long, black pole.

Amy could see Andrew's entire lower body. She ignored his short, squat, old frame. She forgave his lacking physique and white hair. His magnificent cock more than made up for all of his other shortcomings. Her heart raced in her chest as she sat staring at his reflection in the mirror. She watched as his pants dropped. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. His beautiful, long and thick black penis was fully exposed. She was powerless to do anything other than watch. Her lust kept her legs spread apart and her eyes fixed upon the resplendent black member.

She had waited so very long to see his cock. She longed for it, dreamed about it, craved it. He looked like some sort of mythological creature. His phallus out of proportion to the rest of his body. He looked like a fertility god in her eyes.

Andrew lifted his cock and began stroking it, shaking it, extending it outward in Amy's direction. He looked right at her as he slowly stroked his rock hard dick.

Amy pulled her skirt up so that it was gathered around her thin waist, then reached down and used her fingers to rub her pussy. Her wetness was seeping onto the chair. Her eyes were transfixed upon the long, thick cock. Her rubbing was deep and purposeful. She moved her hand in small, circular motions. She felt as though volts of electricity were surging through her veins.

Andrew was now using both hands to stroke his cock. He felt as though his body was weightless. The buildup was intoxicating and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

The two continued to watch each other through the reflection as they masturbated. The room was silent save for the panting and soft moaning.

Amy wanted that immense penis inside her. All she wanted to do was suck it, cradle it in her hands, hug it, squeeze it. She couldn't control herself any longer and began to shake and shudder as a tremendous climax began to vibrate through her.

"Oh...oh...nnn...oh! Fuck!"

Amy came. Hard.

She was panting. Still staring at the old man jacking off in the mirror. Still rubbing her pussy.

Andrew lifted the cock higher and exposed his heavy, lopsided balls. One hand scooped them up and let them fall back in place. She saw that they were hanging down at several inches from the base of his erection.

"Ah...ah...ahhhhh!" Amy had another gushing, steamy orgasm. Still staring at Andrew...then another. Her body was on fire. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body. She had to remove her hand from her crotch and hold on to her chair. She felt as though she were spinning.

"What the fuck?" She asked herself aloud. In that instant she thought about why she was so turned on. Was it the lack of sex in her life? The sexy clothes? The huge dick? The fact that the huge dick was on such an unappealing old black man, whom she would had never looked twice at were it not for what he was packing between his legs?

Then there was that fucking voice in her head. Giving her commands. Sexy fucking commands. 'Was that Andrew's or mine?' She thought.

Andrew was stroking with greater speed and force. His strokes were causing his balls to swing obscenely and make slapping noises against his leg and his hand as his speed increased.

Amy spread her legs wide in front of the mirror. Andrew could see her glistening pussy lips shiny from her cum. Amy was slowly working her clit with her middle finger approaching yet another climax. Andrew stared at the beautiful woman masturbating but thirty feet away and groaned. He had never felt so turned on while jacking off. He could feel the hot cum boiling up from his balls. His cock swelled, his pumping became urgent...he suddenly spat a stream of hot semen up into the air a distance of a good two feet. The heavy, fragrant semen spattered on the tile floor.

He stood with his hands at his side taking deep breaths. His cock was no longer turgid, but still engorged and hanging profanely down in a way that only a truly well-hung cock could do. After he had rested a moment, he whipped his cock downward and shook off the last remaining pearl of cum onto the floor. He then quietly tucked his monster back between his legs and zipped himself up.

He bent over and wiped the cum from the floor and walked back down the hallway. Amy had one last orgasm, thinking about the whole perverse scenario that just played out in the mirror right before her eyes. She was surprised as to how hard she came and that she had so few inhibitions with this strange, old black man.

She walked back to her office where she put her panties and bra back on. Andrew resumed his absent-minded whistling and was now cleaning the women's room. The two worked for another 30 minutes before Andrew was finished. He said good night and left. Amy locked up and sat alone in her car for a few minutes. Her head slumped down, she felt some shame at having become sexual with an employee, a janitor of all people. But she also felt incredibly turned on.

Invigorated.

She soon discovered that her sexual feelings for this man far overshadowed her feelings of guilt or shame.

She found herself wanting more of him.

Amy had a quick dinner and shower. Robert called apologizing for his crude remarks, but the reality was that there was nothing that he could do or say that would change her mind about him.

She wanted to have sex, she needed to be fucked, but not by Robert.

Yet, she fell asleep frustrated, and insecure about her next move. It was the weekend and that meant she had little-to-nothing to do.

Saturday and Sunday seemed to drag on. She caught up on her sleep, did some shopping, had a pedicure and a manicure. On Sunday, she saw a movie with a friend.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,384 Followers