Amy's New Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

After an uneventful day, Andrew was finally in the office, the doors locked and the two were now happily going about their business together. Amy gave him a couple of projects that needed to get done first.

She was watching Andrew from her office. Amy wanted him again.

Andrew could see her staring at him. After yesterday, he knew it was only a matter of time before he was fucking her as part of his evening duties. He had lucked upon a gorgeous, submissive white woman who responded to his old voice trick and he planned to do his part to convert her to be his own girlfriend. He just needed a transition, a segue. He knew that something too overt could put her on the defensive, or cause her to become frightened.

He could also tell that she was into him. The clothes she wore every day, the blow jobs, the staring, all proved that.

Today, he could see tits through the material of her shirt pretty easily, and he suspected she didn't have any panties on.

Amy walked out of her office and stood by Andrew, who was on his step ladder.

"How's it coming along?" She asked staring straight at his crotch.

"Oh, pretty good. Shouldn't take me too long." He smiled looking down.

Andrew had finished the last project and was about to start his regular cleaning duties. Amy was back in her office on the computer reading an interracial story online and using her left hand to rub her clit.

Amy heard the familiar, faint voice, 'Why don't you wait for me in the lady's room.'

She looked up from her computer quickly and saw Andrew was near her door.

Without saying a word, she got up and walked into the women's restroom. Andrew hadn't begun cleaning it yet. He saw her enter the restroom and remained outside her office. She left the door wedged open.

It was a good thing Amy went when she did, as she was dripping wet. Her pussy was crying for attention and needed relief.

She entered a stall, pulled up her short skirt, sat down and peed. After she finished she sat on the commode and began playing with herself. She didn't care if Andrew heard her soft moans, or entered because the door was wide open.

After a few minutes, she heard Andrew's steps enter the restroom. Amy's heart was thumping loudly in her chest, her breaths were short and fast. 'Oh my God!' She knew he saw her enter the room. She also knew why he was there. He was there to fuck her. Amy unlocked the stall door. Her hands trembling. She could hear his feet scuffling toward her stall. He pushed the door open and stood before her.

Amy looked up at the stout man and swallowed. She was feeling a mixture of adoration and sexual excitement. In that brief moment she realized that this sexual thrill was as powerful a rush as she had ever had. Andrew looked down at her.

"I think it's time." He had a deeply sexual look on his face. He reached his hands down and unzipped his zipper, pushed his pants down to his ankles and let the rigid blacksnake spring out of its lair presenting itself to Amy.

Amy found herself staring at her new, best friend; the biggest, most impressive cock she had ever seen. It was a giant muscle of a thing. Big, fat, covered in small and large veins how long and fat it was she just couldn't tell. The prodigious appendage stood out away from Andrew's body and angled downward slightly, due to its sheer weight.

The swollen, throbbing head was about four inches from her mouth. The dark black shaft was a little thicker than the enormous head and curved down slightly. His balls were set low and looked heavy. She looked up at Andrew's wide-set eyes, then back down to the cock.

He said, "It's time to get me hard." Then he grabbed his shaft and slowly moved toward her mouth.

Amy opened her mouth obediently. Her lips were dry, but her mouth had been salivating at the sight of the beast pointed in her direction. She was moaning ever so softly. Trembling in her excitement. This was a monumental event, and she wanted to enjoy every nuance, every moment of the tryst.

She took his head into her mouth and washed it with her saliva. Flipping and swirling her tongue deliciously around the savory head.

Andrew immediately felt the twirl of her hot tongue and slippery warm spit surround his glans. He fought the urge to grab the back of her head and shove his pipe down her throat.

"Mmmm...ummmm." Amy's moans were loud and sultry. Her mouth smacked with cock, her lips stretched wide as she inhaled more of his dick into her mouth. Nasty sounds were echoing through the lady's room.

She moved an anxious hand up to the shaft and did her best to stroke the monster. Her other hand explored the dangling testicles moving to-and-fro like some sort of sexual pendula. She coddled his balls as she worked her mouth over him.

Amy's treatment of Andrew's dick was improving. Andrew knew a good cocksucker when he met one, and Amy definitely had natural ability. He loved how she was constantly moaning and groaning because it caused a vibration in her mouth that he could feel on his cock. She used lots of saliva and didn't bother to swallow the excess, which made her blow job extra smooth and slippery.

It was also physical evidence that she was hungry for his cock. He toyed with her, pulling it out of her mouth and making her move toward it. He bumped it against her cheeks and shoved it back into her willing mouth.

Amy gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth and got it wet. She bit the skin of his scrotum after and let his balls rub into her face. He smelled faintly like an older man's after shave. She moved both hands to his thick black shaft and stroked his cock in unison with her mouth. She could still only get about six inches into her so her hands had quite a bit to cover. Her moaning and stroking was getting to Andrew.

"Oh, baby, we need to move." He adjusted his stance indicating that he wanted to change locations.

Amy stopped sucking and looked up to see what he had in mind. Just then he reached down and lifted her up, off the toilet with what felt like the strength of two men. He gripped her lower back and ass with both hands and guided her toward the sink area. He removed his pants completely and moved to the vanity directly across from the stall.

In one swift motion Amy felt herself being lifted up to the counter. His cock lined up with her crotch, which was exposed and dripping wet. Her legs were spread wide in a show of willingness to be penetrated.

Andrew held his cock at her entrance and coated his head with her wetness. There would be no need for lubrication as he could literally see her dripping in anticipation for the fucking she was about to receive. He guided the stiff behemoth into her spread pussy slowly forcing open her starving lips.

"Oh, shit! Oh my God! Slow, slow, Andrew, slow baby." She rubbed his back in an effort to remind him to slow his approach.

Amy tried to get Andrew to take it easy. She was insanely wet, but needed time to allow her pussy to expand, which was stretching beyond anything she had ever experienced. She wondered what it would have been like had she not used the dildo at home to prepare for this.

It took Andrew a few moments before he bottomed out in Amy's pussy. Amy was taking deep breaths as she tried to relax and accommodate Andrew's wide cock. The couple paused a few moments as she became accustomed to his girth.

Andrew took one of Amy's legs in each hand behind her knees and spread them wider. He backed his dick out and began to penetrate her again slowly. He felt her hot wetness surround his member, her muscles tightened and relaxed repeatedly as he thrust himself deep into her womb. Amy pushed back and ground her crotch into his gargantuan cock wanting to get as much into her as possible.

The experience was so overwhelming that it took only a couple of minutes before Amy began to cum.

"Cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, baby!"

She grabbed his waist and pulled herself onto him, Andrew matched her rhythm and increased the force of his thrusts. She closed her eyes, panting and thrashing her torso. He kept pounding her slowly and deliberately.

Andrew was used to women feeling almost too tight to actually fuck, and to his relief, Amy wasn't as tight as some. She was built for a good fucking and he was giving her every bit of a good fucking. Amy was delirious with passion for Andrew's dick. She felt chills while looking at this old black man pounding on her, smiling his toothless smile. There was something repulsive about him that made her sexual attraction to him seem at the same time both perverse and irresistible. She was becoming increasingly aroused with this act of self-degradation and knew that his self-confidence and his monster cock had a lot to do with her attraction to him.

Her world seemed to be pulsing and spinning out of control. It was as if she was intoxicated and trying to steady the floor that was spinning her around.

Another orgasm shot through her body. This one was so intense she stopped her movement and reached out to grab him.

Andrew stopped fucking, bent over to get closer to her breasts. He wasn't nearly done with her, but saw she had a visibly intense orgasm. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever physically touched and by far his sexiest lover.

They kissed passionately. Each tongue searching for the other. The scene was anything but typical. There was just no way that a beautiful woman like Amy would ever be connected to an homely old codger like Andrew, but there they were.

They broke off their kiss when Andrew pulled himself out of her, removed his shirt, and left it with the rest of his clothes in a pile on the floor. Amy slid off the vanity, took her skirt off and tossed it on top of Andrew's clothes. She grabbed Andrew by the dick and pulled him into her office, sat him down on a chair near her desk and mounted him.

As she eased herself back onto his black pole, Andrew ran his hands under her blouse and squeezed her enormous breasts. He caressed her nipples and squeezed and smashed them together. They were heavy and silky-smooth. He had never felt such a luxurious feeling as having her breasts in his hands. Amy pulled her shirt over her head and was now completely naked.

Andrew was beside himself with desire for Amy. He spent lots of time feeling her body with his wrinkled, calloused hands. Her nipples were hard and stuck out invitingly, her hips and legs were tense from the motions she made as she fucked him. Amy leaned forward and stopped moving up and down and began moving forward and backward on his dick. She held his head to her bosom and encouraged his mouth to explore her flesh.

Andrew began sucking and licking her breasts. Amy could feel her narrow, swollen nipples begging sucked in between his lips and his missing tooth. His constant sucking drove her mad. She moved more quickly against his cock and ground-out yet another orgasm.

"Ahhhhh. Oh.....FUCK!" Amy was panting trying to catch her breath. Andrew's face was still buried in her breasts.

"I can't get enough of this cock." Amy confessed while kissing him on the cheek and forehead.

"You can have as much of it as you want and need. You're going to want this all the time. I can tell." Andrew pushed her away from his body so he could look her in the eyes while he spoke to her.

His words had such a deep effect upon her that she began moving her pussy against his shaft again...another orgasm followed by her confession: "Oh, yes, Andrew. That's what I need! I need your amazing cock all the time. I need it."

Andrew felt the unstoppable urge to come deep inside this sexy white woman. He lifted her off his dick and set her on the floor.

Amy was on her hands and knees as Andrew slowly fed his cock into her hot, hungry pussy.

"Gentle, Baby! You're such a big man, Andrew!"

Andrew's cock was like steel as it disappeared into her body. He grabbed her hips and began moving her on his cock. Amy rocked back and forth with increasing speed as his dick dominated her completely.

Amy angled her ass in the air and placed her chest and face on the floor of her office as Andrew had his way with her. He used her hips as handles as he pulled and pushed his way into her pussy. Looking down and seeing her perfectly formed pink asshole, he lubricated his thumb and teased the opening.

Amy moaned her approval as Andrew carefully inserted the first digit of his thumb into her sphincter. He continued moving on her as he guided more of his thumb into her until it was buried within her. He responded immediately to her willingness to penetrate her ass.

"That's right, Amy. I'm going to cum inside you...fill you up."

"Oh, Andrew cum for me, baby!" Amy began rocking back into him as he removed his thumb and latched onto he hips. Deep, full thrusts that shook Amy ushered in an explosion of semen that flooded her core. Hot, silky cum filled her and began working its way out of her pussy for lack of room for it to collect.

"Oh fuck!" Andrew let loose his seed into Amy and continued pumping until his cock emptied.

Her belly felt hot. She never wanted it to stop. She knew that this was only the beginning of a long relationship with this old man.

"Damn if that wasn't the best orgasm I have ever had!" Andrew was looking like he had just finished running a race.

Amy kissed him briefly and then used the restroom. Later, they fucked in the breakroom in front of the mirror, then again in Amy's office. Before they left for home. Amy debated whether or not to have him stay the night with her.

Amy's outlook on life changed a great deal after making love to Andrew. Despite the complete contrast in personalities, socio-economic background, race, and education level, she wanted him as she had wanted no other man.

Andrew still served as her evening janitor, and sometimes would work on a Saturday, when there was something that needed attending to. But she didn't have to wait for six o'clock to see him any longer.

After her divorce was made final, Andrew and Amy moved in with each other in Amy's home, where they were able to live out their sexual fantasies with one another.

Uninterrupted, daily.

Amy would still hear the voice when Andrew was around, mostly to summon her for a kiss, or because his magnificent cock needed some extra loving...and every now and then it would ask her to bring him a beer while he was watching the game.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers