Amy's New Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,367 Followers

Amy had difficulty sleeping on Sunday night. She began to think about what it would be like to fuck Andrew. She also noticed something strange about her attraction to him. She seemed to enjoy the fact that he was so...undesirable. Was she developing a fetish for ugly, slovenly men? She masturbated to the familiar thought of sucking Andrew's cock but had a particularly strong orgasm when she thought about sucking his nipples and kissing his beer belly while using one hand to massage his enormous balls.

Amy was happy it was finally Monday. She wore a short black skirt with a thin, tight, white V-neck blouse to work. She wanted to be as accessible as possible to the old man who had somehow penetrated her nearly every waking thought. She brought a black sweater to cover her sexy shirt while her regular employees were there.

Thirteen out of fifteen of Amy's employees were women. Two men worked on the road, servicing customers and selling insurance. The environment was very feminine, and not very sexual. Most of her employees respected Amy and would rarely say anything about her appearance, aside from a comment about liking her shoes every now and then. A few were talking amongst themselves about how she seemed to be wearing more revealing clothes and wondered what could be going on with her at home. No one suspected Andrew the janitor, mostly because no one knew of him.

The end of the work day could not have come soon enough. She had been horny the entire day and now she looked forward to the opportunity to see Andrew and masturbate. Amy hurried her 9 to 5 employees out of the office and prepared herself for Andrew.

She took her panties off in her office and removed her bra, leaving her breasts to hang unfettered under her tight blouse. Amy's large, dark nipples were typically sensitive, but even more so today, for some reason, and they stuck out from her blouse, aching for attention.

She had to wipe her pussy with a tissue, she was so wet.

At six o'clock, Andrew knocked on the door. 'Damn. Will you look at that?' He thought as Amy walked up, her breasts bouncing and jiggling.

Her smile was wide.

He felt his dick start to grow.

"Hello, Mrs. Wilson."

"Hi, Andrew! And please call me Amy." She smiled.

"Do you have anything that needs special attention this evening, Mrs...uh, Amy?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. The top of the cupboards and shelves need to be dusted." Amy pointed to the several shelving units and cupboards that were mounted on the walls of the office.

Andrew was having a tough time maintaining eye contact as she was explaining the job. Amy noticed that he was mostly looking at her tits, which made her wet. Andrew noticed she was alternating her attention between the shelves and his crotch. She didn't seem to care if he noticed.

As Andrew was assembling his supplies, Amy returned to her office. She could easily see Andrew through the glass walls and began fingering herself as she pretended to read a document on her desk.

Andrew stood on a ladder and began wiping and washing the shelves. He began on the units closest to Amy's office. He was turned sideways on the ladder so Amy could get a good view of his growing bulge.

Amy didn't want to see the bulge anymore. She wanted the real thing. She openly stared at his crotch wondering what she could do to move this inevitable fucking along. Although Amy was the owner and operator of her own business, she was sexually, a submissive. She loved to be told what to do in the bedroom. Robert hadn't caught on to this aspect of her personality, which could partly explain why she was getting a divorce.

Andrew had had enough teasing. He wanted to start getting off at work. He had been saving himself by not jacking off at home, and yesterday proved that it was worth it. He had never cum that hard in all his life and he wanted more. He was afraid to be too forceful and lose his job, but he needed more.

He decided to take a chance. She was staring at his dick every day. Maybe he should show it off more.

He started showing more by unzipping the zipper of his trousers.

Amy was watching Andrew dust and wash the cabinets. His groin was elevated and stuck out as he stood on the ladder.

Her fingers swirled and poked her pussy as she watched him unzip his pants. 'Oh my God.' She thought. 'He's doing it.' Amy was hoping beyond hope that he would take it out while he was cleaning and he did.

Andrew felt funny pulling his cock out at work and letting it hang out from his zipper, but once he had it out, he could actually watch it grow, a little at a time, to its fully erect state. It was a turn on being on display like that. He never in his life felt desirable and sexy. Amy made him feel this way.

Amy looked through her window, just twenty feet away at the crazy scene playing out right before in the middle of the office. Andrew's cock was no longer dangling between his legs; it was hard. In its hard state it jutted out from his body and pointed down slightly from the sheer weight of it. He stood there on his ladder looking at it.

She wanted that cock. She wanted it to stretch her mouth, her pussy, even her ass. She wanted to go wild on him, give her body to him as a gift, and so much more.

Amy had an orgasm watching Andrew's cock hang in mid-air like it was. She was fully aroused again only moments after.

Andrew began jacking off.

'Why don't you come out here and suck on my dick.'

It was the voice. It shook Amy to her core. She came again simply from listening to it, and for what it asked her to do.

Feeling as though she was being mildly shocked with electricity, she stood up and moved toward the door of her office.

She was in a conscious sort of sexual trance. Her pussy was leaking her wetness down her leg.

She was through the doorway and only about ten feet from his glorious, thick, black appendage.

'That's right, Amy. Step right up...'

Amy walked closer. She was now within arm's reach.

She looked into Andrew's red eyes and watched his smile peel back away from his teeth, exposing his missing front tooth.

Amy felt the flesh of his giant penis in her right hand. It was the first time she had ever touched a black cock and she was now about to suck it.

She grabbed it and squeezed it tight. She shook it and bounced it to test how much it weighed. It was heavy and dense. She had held nothing like it in her hand before.

Amy stroked it a few times as she noticed that it was situated immediately in front of her mouth. Fluid leaked from the tip; it smelled of sex.

She opened her mouth and worked the head between her jaws.

Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly, like someone who hungered for food or thirsted for water.

Her saliva was collecting in her mouth and coated the bulbous head. Her tongue twisted around it.

It tasted salty, and delicious.

She continued moaning as she slid the head in and out, not trying to move the anaconda any further into her throat. All she wanted was to feel Andrew's cock in her mouth.

She pulled the cock out and smashed it against her lips, gently bit down on his head. She wanted to feel it, she wanted to rub it all over her body.

She stroked him with both hands as she repeatedly pulled her mouth off, then pushed it back in.

Sloppy, nasty, sexy sounds were coming from her as she started sucking his dick to coax the hot semen from his balls.

Andrew could barely contain his excitement. He wanted to cum the second she grabbed his dick. She just walked up and started stroking it, like it was hers to stroke. She was sucking on it like she was starved for it.

She removed his cock from her mouth with a loud "smack," then lifted the heavy member up and started licking his balls. She had never licked a man's balls before. She thought them to be gross and completely utilitarian. Andrew's deserved to be licked, sucked on, and fondled. His were extraordinary.

She refocused her attention onto his thick, hard shaft and began licking and kissing it. After the first two minutes of working on Andrew, her lips, mouth, and tongue had been over every inch of his cock and balls. He was shiny with her saliva.

Andrew gripped the door of the cabinet with his left hand to steady himself. He was still standing on the ladder. Amy was standing up directly in front of him sucking his massive cock.

Amy was going wild with lust. She couldn't play with herself because his cock required too much attention. She had both hands on his shaft stoking it as her mouth repeatedly swallowed as much as she could fit down her throat, which was a good six inches.

Andrew watched from above. His balls swinging and slapping against her chin, her breasts shaking as her body moved back-and-forth servicing him, her hands were so good at stroking him that they were creating the illusion that he was somehow penetrating her.

She was relentless in her approach to working his black cock. Her beautiful, model-like features were slick with saliva, pre-cum and perspiration. She sucked and stroked tirelessly as he stood on his ladder, letting her go wild on him.

He thought about what it would be like to fuck her, and he wondered if he ever would. Amy was not the kind of woman you made assumptions about. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so hot, that he felt intimidated by her.

This feeling would soon fade, although he didn't know it at the time.

Andrew's arousal was steady and sure. It always took him a little while to cum, but with a woman like Amy, it took him no time at all. After about twenty minutes of her tireless work on his dick, he felt the beginnings of his climax.

"I'm cumming, Mrs. Wilson." He wasn't sure if she had heard him as she was making so much noise sucking his cock.

"Cumming!"

Amy stroked his cock with force, yanking, using her pushing and pulling to bring all his semen up and into her mouth.

The explosion was more than she hoped for. His penis pulsed with cum. Squirting and pouring into her hungry and willing mouth.

Amy had never swallowed before, although she tasted Robert's semen to see what it was like. She had already made up her mind that she was going to swallow Andrew's seed, and so she did. All of it.

She was sucking it from his cock as if she thirsted for it. No hesitation, no pause to taste it, or to hold it in her mouth, she wanted to consume it.

Andrew moved her hands away toward the end to tug the last drop out of his dick and into her mouth.

"Mrs. Wilson, that was beyond my wildest dreams." Andrew shook his head and began to climb down the ladder.

"Please call me Amy." She responded with an awkward smile.

"Well, Amy, you can do that to me anytime you want. You just let me know, and I'll be there!"

Amy laughed, "I'm sure you will."

"I'll get back to work now, Mrs. Wilson." Andrew nodded his head slightly as he said, "Thank you!"

Andrew alleviated much of what would have been an uncomfortable aftermath by getting right back to work. He needed the job and didn't want Amy to get rid of him in some act of regret.

Amy went to the restroom to wash her face, which was sticky from her sloppy blow job and then returned to her office.

Andrew was cleaning another section of cabinets as she began to play with herself. She nearly had an orgasm-without so much as touching herself-while sucking on him earlier, in fact, she felt as though she had a mental, rather than physical, orgasm as she serviced his giant tool.

Now as she touched herself, she climaxed in a matter of seconds. She was instantly out of breath and thought of the feel of having that mammoth cock in her mouth and climaxed a second time.

After her second climax, she needed a rest. She was unaccustomed to being aroused to the degree that she was. Prior to Andrew, Amy had a fairly normal sex life. At least, as normal as a woman who looked like her could have. She was used to men ogling her, flirting with her, going out of their way to say "hello." She was always suspicious of their intentions, as well she should be.

Her feelings toward Andrew were different. She knew he didn't have any expectations. She felt he realized that his physical appearance was a deal-breaker for most of the population, and that the size of his penis would only sweeten the deal for those women that had a size fetish. Amy was only beginning to understand that she was one of those women.

She decided to leave thirty minutes early tonight and insisted Andrew go home as well. She was too preoccupied with what happened, and what she wanted to see happen in the future to get anything done.

Amy took a detour from her normal way home and drove down Commerce Street, where most of the industrial offices and warehouses were. She remembered seeing adult novelty stores once when she had to pick up some floor mats for the office.

She drove down a couple of miles, spotted two adult stores, did a U-turn and entered the one that looked safest.

She wore her jacket and covered herself up as best she could as she walked into the store. She was immediately taken back by the small of bleach and the bright lighting of the large store. She looked nervously over to the cashier and found to her relief that it was a woman. She was further relieved to notice a male and female couple and what she assumed was a lesbian couple. She was now much more relaxed than she had been when she first walked in.

Amy walked past aisle after aisle of pornographic DVDs, bachelorette party gag gifts, sex games, sexy clothes, oils and gels until she finally found what she was looking for: dildos.

Although Robert's penis was a good seven inches long, and she was not built as "tight" as some women according to a lover she had in college, she realized that to comfortably have sex with Andrew would require a little preparation. She wouldn't enjoy herself if she just forced him in without any practice. That could prove too painful. She needed some warm up, some pre-conditioning. She wanted her first time with him to be amazing, even if it happened at the office.

Looking at the dozens (seemed more like hundreds) of dildos, she realized it wouldn't be easy. Most were about six inches long. Some were smaller. A wide variety of colors and shapes, there didn't seem to be any that were Andrew's size. A few began to appear hanging high on the rack. A ten-inch purple one, a couple twelve inch white and tan life-like dildos looked good. She almost selected one of these, but she decided hers needed to be black. Finally, one that was close- a twelve-inch, fat black dildo.

That will do.

After selecting her dildo, Amy asked her friend, Julia, who was also her divorce attorney, to join her for dinner. They spoke about Robert and the divorce, but Amy did not mention Andrew. There was no way she could mention him to anyone else. If she did, she would most likely be seen as some sort of deviant, although she didn't feel that way. Regardless, it would be too difficult to explain the attraction to a sixty-five-year-old fat, nearly toothless old black man.

Amy couldn't wait to get home to try out her new toy.

She made everything perfect. She took a shower, pulled the bedding back, selected a couple different types of oil for lubrication. She had on a skimpy T-shirt, but no panties.

On her first try, she had a difficult time fitting it in. She had to wait while her vaginal walls expanded. It took some getting used to. She decided that the best thing to do that would provide the greatest benefit with the least amount of discomfort would be to insert it all the way in, and then just let it stay inside her for several minutes before she withdrew it and repeated. After working it in and out of her pussy a few times, she realized that it would take some time before she would be ready to accept Andrew. She decided she would need to do this nightly for several nights in order to enjoy it at all.

The next day, found Amy walking funny. She felt like she had worked out a part of her body that she had never worked before.

She wore a pantsuit with a suit jacket, but underneath, she wore only a bra. Throughout the day it appeared as though Amy had a shirt on under the jacket, when in reality, she did not.

Andrew arrived twenty minutes early (bless his heart!) and Amy had to wait for the rest of her employees to leave before she could take her jacket off and parade her breasts around the office in her push-up bra.

Amy locked out the last daytime employee. She could finally be herself around Andrew.

"I'm loving that bra, Mrs. Wilson." Andrew's ogling gave Amy weak knees.

"Please call me..." She decided to give up on having him call her by her first name. It just wasn't happening.

Just then, the voice: 'I would love for you to suck my cock again, Mrs. Wilson.' Andrew had just walked away when she heard it.

Amy felt an emptiness within her. She became hungry and longed to feel his giant member.

She needed it.

Without saying a word, she walked to the breakroom, took a cushion off the couch and kneeled in front of the love seat.

Andrew could tell just by looking at her that she had heard the voice. Besides, after how she reacted to his dick yesterday, he knew she would want more.

He walked into the breakroom to the sight of Amy on her knees waiting for him to sit on the love seat.

Amy watched as Andrew entered the room. Smiled, then removed his work shoes, pants and underwear. He allowed his semi-erect dick to dangle in front of her before he sat down.

Amy took his cock and began to kiss every inch of it. Some kisses using her tongue, some with just her lips. She ran her mouth all over it.

She found it satisfying to hold it against her face and head and rub it over her nose and closed eyes. All of this attention caused Andrew to become incredibly hard.

Amy tugged on his thick muscle and began to suck on the beast before her. Her mouth stretched to its limit, her eyes watering from the presence of the dick in her throat, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep this effort up for long.

Instead of a proper blow job (her jaws and lips were too sore from yesterday) she had to jack him off. To help him ejaculate, she laid his cock aside for a moment and lifted each of her breasts out of their cups exposing them to Andrew.

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson, those are amazing! You are the most beautiful, sexy woman on God's earth!"

Amy just stared directly into his eyes and jacked him off slowly.

Looking at Amy's bare tits was too much. Andrew's penis began to erupt and sputter gobs of semen, not as much as yesterday, but Amy was right there sucking it up through his cock like it was a giant straw. This time, she was able to taste it and relish the sweet, rich flavor.

It was warm. It was smooth.

It was hers.

Later that night, Amy again practiced expanding her pussy for Andrew. She inserted it as far as it would go, which was nearly all the way in, and let it rest there. After about fifteen minutes of keeping the dildo inside her as she watched TV, she began to get horny. She gripped the bottom of the plastic black cock and began rhythmically pumping herself with it. In a matter of a dozen strokes, she began to feel her climax start to vibrate through her body. She came so much, she saturated the towel she was on as she rocked and rolled through three orgasms.

After cleaning up, she went to bed early.

Amy woke in excellent spirits. She felt physically vibrant and healthy. There was no soreness or feeling as though she worked out last night using the dildo. She felt she could be ready to fuck Andrew by tomorrow. She needed to fuck Andrew as soon as she could.

She tried something different that morning. She wore a black skirt and a burgundy top, and brought one of her new see-through blouses with her to change into after Andrew arrived.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,367 Followers