All Comments on 'An Accident Thwarts Plans'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Ughhh !

RAAC at its worst !

I knew better , but I read it anyway . I'll listen to myself one of these days .

2 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another story about a stupid woman

Really, how long would've it lasted w/co-worker?

Cheating on 1st husband, would probably cheat on 2nd; had circumstances turned out different. Not to mention guy would have to have doubts: "she cheated on him with me, what's to stop her from cheating on me with someone else."" And, co-worker; both evidently retail or grocery store employees; what type of life would he be able to give her & her children - woman is REALLY stupid.

Husband is too good of a man to stay with her; probably should've moved on.

Although, cosmic justice on the guy who would go after/steal another man's wife - gave an additional star for that one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Would have been jail for both

He would have filed against them for kidnapping the girls. Wouldn't be too hard to find his stupid looking truck. He should have filed an order of protection and tried for full custody. She is not stable.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
There's no good ending for a story like this

Unless Ryan and Anna's family discover that Anna has had some sort of mental collapse and needs to be institutionalized, the only possible endings are RAAC or divorce, which also has its costs (DAAC?).

I foresee Ryan and Anna having an estranged marriage until the youngest of the girls has left home, or at least reached the age where she can understand what has happened between her parents and make her choice about which one to live with, followed by a divorce.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
@ScorpioJJ

In the absence of a custody ruling, either parent can take children anywhere. Ryan would have had to get a judge to order the return of the children, and only after Anna failed to comply could she be charged with anything. And of course, if Anna and Mark had managed to disappear with the children, they'd have to be found first.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well.....

The story is well written

and explained as well as can be.

But kindness to the wife, instead of anger,

is not believable.

And staying with her, is allowing the bitch

to ruin a big part of his life.

No one should be allowed to do that!

Thanks for the story writer.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
....and then when.....

When the youngest child is grown and gone......divorce.

Why spend all the rest of your life with someone you neither love or trust?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

While he belatedly notice there was something wring, why is that burden on HIM? If she's having problems in the marriage, the burden is on HER to speak up, give him a chance to work it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kick the cunt to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the story...

There was enough writing mistakes in this story, to make me believe the writer did very little editing and proofing, before posting it here.

Those writing errors, being not deleted extra words, and automatic writers assist, word replacements, with words that weren't correct and didn't belong; made this story hard for me to read.

Despite the many errors, this was still a good story, if not way too brief.

That it was a lorry, tipped-over on the expressway, its contents crushing the pick-up truck; that quickly told me this story was set in Great Britain, and maybe the writer is British, as well. Not that this makes one whit of difference, to me! (I remind everyone reading stories on this web-site, that some of the finest writers of all time, come from Great Britain!)

I sense the writer of this story was trying to get all the elements of this fiction, in one short, one page story, posted here. They did this well, yet, at the expense of the story itself.

If they would've fleshed the story out better, and taken time to fill in the back story and other plot gaps better, and went for a two page story herein, this would've been a story I could've given 4 stars, at least. I gave it three stars and that was stretching a lot, for me to rate.

I agree with other comments here, in that, for Anna to have been cheating on him, that long a time, long enough, that she plans to dump her husband, with no prior notice to him at all, and move her and her young daughters in with her assistant manager affair partner, goes to prove... she cannot at all be trusted as a wife again, for any reasons! It also proves she cares very little for her young daughters lives, nor the good example as their mother, she is supposed to be.

It is admirable that they worked out their marriage relationship enough, to stay together for their daughters sake.

But that cheating wife, could never be trusted, ever again! Once a cheater, always a cheater!

If she cheated on him once and almost broke their home up, without telling her husband anything about what was wrong in their marriage, driving her out and into another mans arms and bed; nor telling him anything about the impending demise of their marriage, she was causing so purposefully; then there is no way, the first time she gets another chance, she won't cheat on her husband, again!

Husband should have went back together, just long enough to clean out their bank accounts and then file for divorce and full custody of their young daughters, for himself. Take the hits in divorce court, cut his losses, and once he has permanent custody of their young daughters, and the judge signed, final divorce decree in hand, move-on with his life.

I can tell you all, there are far worse things in this life, than living alone, or living as a single parent father of two precious young daughters, in a single parent family!

One huge worse, is: spending the rest of your life with a cheating woman, you can no longer trust and respect, therefore, no longer truly love, the end result being: no longer live in a working marriage with her, just an empty shell, of what once was!

That's like sentencing yourself and your innocent, precious young children, to a lifetime in purgatory, with the wrong woman, a cheating, whoring slut at best; while she lives that same life with you, rent free, while you pay-through-the-nose, for being so STUPID, as to spend the rest of your life with the cheating, whoring, worthless, useless cur, bitch slut!

That isn't doing you, nor your innocent young children, any good at all, is it?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Interesting

premise.

To the commenters:

He clearly wrote this wife had mental problems. Three plus clear indications in the story. It seems many comment without actually reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jesus

why? Tell her folks to take the cheating cunt hoe with them and see a lawyer and fight for custody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story just

SUCKED on all fronts. Are all your male characters wimps with serious emotional flaws?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not happening. She cheated and was leaving With his kids.

No

Wimpy cuckold

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story - karma? If wife had mental issues perhaps he’s understanding and compassionate. There’s a reason for everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She brain washed the children. How would the relatives feel knowing the children would have been stolen. Then courts etcetera. She had not thought things out. I am glad that at least the trust issues were brought up. I wonder what the children will say when they are older.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous