An Angel's Fix Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photodad
photodad
492 Followers

"Yeah."

"Well, what is it? Tell me, or so help me I'll fire you!"

Sam didn't miss a beat. "In that case, I appreciate the opportunity to have worked for you."

Ashley banged the back of her head against the wall a couple of times. "I swear, someone better tell me what this shitty-ass project is SOON!" Sam didn't respond. "FUCK! Just tell me what she looks like tonight?"

"The truth? Like sex wrapped in candy." There was more than a tinge of irritation in his voice.

"Great," Ashley muttered before disconnecting. There was a knock on the door, and Jill called out to check on her. "I'm fine!" she called back. "But Jazz is not going to be when I get back," she muttered to herself. Ashley retrieved the dented paper towel roll and peeled some off to clean up the mascara that ran down her cheeks. She fixed her makeup, and affected a smile in the mirror. With her game face complete, she unlocked the door to return to her party.

Mother of God, the procedure really hurt this time around. After much discussion, Jasmine and Joe had decided it best to take the last two chances now, as time was running out. With Joe's obligation to the team practice, Jasmine went to the nondescript office building on her own this time. Convinced that actually sleeping with Joe was the only way the experiment would work, Jasmine used her alone time after the appointment to visit a salon. Her hair was cut and layered, then lightened with some red tint added. She looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize herself. Perfect. Next, she stopped by the mall for a new outfit. Nothing caught her eye for tonight, but she found a playful jumper with a short skirt that was just too cute to pass up. On the way back, she pulled into an adult store at the last second on a whim. Yes, an outfit that resembled her imagination was there. Oddly enough, she also found a few more 'modest' pieces that were better than anything she spotted in the mall, if grossly over-priced. She grabbed those as well, planning on working them into her every day wardrobe.

When she got back, Joe was already in the shower, so she got herself ready in Jill's room. There was one thing she had nearly forgotten, and went back to the master bath to put it on. She fetched Ashley's perfume from her girlfriend's cabinet and put a dab right between her breasts. Joe emerged from the shower, and it was all she could do to stop herself from attacking him right then and there. She made a hasty exit after a brief hesitation. She could tell he liked what he saw, just by the visual cue between his legs. Jasmine picked up the phone and knew this call would suck. But Ashley had promised her Joe on occasion, and she had promised Ashley that she would notify her before it ever happened. It's not like she's cashed in on the promise every night, right? In fact, she hadn't fully 'enjoyed' him since before Joe and Ashley's wedding. But, with the unfortunate timing between this part of the project and her Number One party, I'll probably get kicked out, she thought to herself. But then again, this was the only time she had, and would ever ask since Ashley and Joe had gotten married. Maybe Ashley would okay it outright. Yeah, right. Her trembling hand barely was able to complete the dial command.

During the call, Jasmine had wandered down to the dining table to sit. Tears were cascading down her face. "I'm sorry. I understand. If it helps, it's for you." Her thumb accidentally touched the screen at just the right (or wrong) place and cut off the call. So be it, she couldn't think of anything else to say, anyway. Her fingers curled around the outline of her lips as she thought about the call that went as horribly as she imagined. Ashley had given an angry green light, but it would cost her all the relationships in the house. Her payment would also be her place to live. "If you can" echoed in her ears. That was the biggest part of the challenge, wasn't it? As hard as this call was, getting Joe to cooperate would be far more difficult.

She got up and went to the half bath, putting herself in Ashley's shoes. That stung sharply. To Ashley, it would seem that Jasmine had waited expressly for Ashley to leave town and Joe behind. It would seem to be a deliberate trick. But that wasn't the case. Jasmine and Joe had ordered preparations a week ago for today, not knowing the congratulations party would be tonight. And once a snowflake melted, there was no possible way to put it back together. Stopping this process would have been just as impossible. She looked in the mirror and hated what stared back at her. Jasmine was glad she had postponed applying mascara. The girl looking back at her had familiarity, but was not her. By Jasmine's premeditated actions, the reflection was a composite of the strongest sexy features of Ashley she could put together. She had even gotten colored contacts fitted. No one thing matched Ashley exactly, rather the shades of hair, makeup, and eyes were calculated to remind Joe just enough of his wife.

Preparations complete, she went and waited for him on the sofa, her pleated micro skirt making her hyper conscious of feeling the leather seat against her panties and bare thighs. Jasmine stood when Joe came down the stairs, heart pounding in her chest as he took her in. Self-conscious, yet proud, she watched as his nose flared and eyes dilated in arousal.

"You're wearing that to dinner?" he said, aware that his voice was suddenly husky. Joe's eyes lingered on her new hair before traveling down over her perfectly accented face. Her neck was vulnerable, a black sheer top tied high across her ribs. A matching black bra under the wispy top was revealed to anything more than an idle glance. Riding low on her hips was a plaid pleated skirt, it's hem drifted low enough to hide feminine treasures, but only just. Black stockings rose up over her calves, and he wondered how on earth she could walk in the skyscraper spike heeled pumps.

But, walk she did towards him to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Yes, I thought we'd go somewhere quiet, if that's okay with you."

He choked out an affirmative reply, and they headed down in silence. Jasmine couldn't bear to even glance at Sam on their way to Joe's car. She had told him everything, hoping it would help him understand, and be patient enough to wait for her to become available. Unfortunately, the phone call with Ashley seemed to make that possible a little sooner than she was planning. Still, he seemed accepting with her explanation, so there was hope there. She knew this little show for Joe would hurt Sam, and she couldn't chance to see that look in his eyes. Jasmine wanted to ensure Joe got plenty of glimpses of what she had, but the barely there skirt took away most of the need to make an effort when she glided into the passenger seat as he held her door open.

Ashley went through the motions of the party with a smile. She gave a fitting tribute performance of Soar to the flight squadron, and graciously mingled with all the guests. Through it all, her thoughts consistently turned to Jasmine, and she hated her for it. This was supposed to be a night of glory, and instead she was wondering what scheming was going on. Knowing her best, Kim and Jill asked what was distracting her, but Ashley said she'd take care of it when she got back to Tallahassee in the morning.

The restaurant Jasmine had chosen was indeed quiet on a Wednesday night. They had a booth in the far corner, and the only occasional interruption was the waiter. It was not unusual for Jasmine to tease Joe on their dates, and he enjoyed and often joined in on the fun. But, tonight Jasmine was doing it with a purpose. Normally, he justified the play as a way to gain an voracious appetite for Ashley. However, Ashley was out of town, and there was only one destination Jasmine could be aiming for.

Jasmine licked her glossed lips once more after savoring a bite, and Joe felt compelled to say something. "Jasmine," he began kindly. "I know what you're trying to do. Don't."

Jasmine was undeterred. She raised her pump to caress his lap opposite her. "Aww, you're enjoying this, I know you are," she cooed sweetly.

Joe shifted in his seat, disappointed in his willpower that he couldn't turn himself off. A couple of breaths huffed when he worked to say more. "Jazz, please. Ash is out of town, so you're only frustrating me."

She took a grape and placed it between her lips, seductively sucking it in and out before seductively biting and consuming it. "I'm here, though," came her throaty protest.

"Ahem, yes you are. But Ash wouldn't want..."

Jasmine interrupted by reaching over to tease his lips with her finger after dipping it in her wine glass. She smiled when Joe's instinct allowed it in to be sucked on. "Shh. Ash told me it was 'fine.' You know you want to. You know I've wanted to from the beginning. So, let's just let it go and do all the nasty things we want with each other." She made her heel tease what she assumed was his scrotum.

"Ah!" Joe grunted in surprise of the contact, and at the shock of his body's response to it. "No," he said sharply, but did not move her foot from between his legs.

Her eyes locked into his. The contacts did their job, and he unconsciously studied the color and design of her irises. Jasmine softened her gaze even more. "But my panties are so wet," she begged with her voice. "You could feel it from the outside."

Joe groaned, his breath coming in shallow gasps. "Damn it, Jazz. I don't want to enjoy this."

Her breath was uneven as well, making her breasts rise and fall quickly. Her heavy artillery of knowing EXACTLY what button to push had started breaking down his wall. Jasmine gave a silent thought of thankfulness at being able to watch Joe and Ashley for so many times. "Hmm," she hummed. "I mean, I could come over there, and you actually could feel how wet they are from the outside."

Joe shook his head no, and gave a look that was of weak resistance. He felt helpless. If it were any other girl or woman, he would have stood by now, left enough money for cab fare and walked out. But he cared deeply for Jasmine, almost as much as he cared for and adored Ashley. Walking out would hurt Jasmine, but then staying to endure the seductive onslaught would hurt Ashley. His muscles tensed to get up, until another thought crossed, and that was knowing exactly WHY Jasmine was doing this, which could potentially bring Ashley far more joy in the long run. He stayed put, trapped between decision and indecision.

Jasmine used the hesitation to complete the demolition of his defenses. Taking back her finger, she reached down to her own lap and her eyes rolled involuntarily in the back of her head. "They're so soft, so smooth. It's really hot down there, really slick..." She brought her hand back up to caress her breast. "Mmm. Are you sure you don't want to suck on this?" Her finger dipped inside between her twins, then returned between her legs. "Or on that? Oh God, I am sooo...wet." She reached over again, and this time Joe didn't resist sucking on her finger. The scent of the perfume and her arousal was far too tempting.

Joe released her finger after a moment. "Oh fuck me," said his frustrated breath.

"I hope so...all the way to dawn."

When Ashley took a restroom break, she called Sam again. "So, is she going to?"

Sam sighed unhappily. "Dinner was long, and they both came out flushed, so I think the answer is yes. They're heading back to the condos now. Did you want me to stop them?"

Ashley thought for a moment. "Just...Sam...Just make sure they aren't photographed enough for it to hit the tabloids."

"No problem. I'm sorry Ashley. And I'm saying that for Jasmine as well. She never wanted this to hurt you, but she believes that actually sleeping with Joe is the only way for it to work."

"What to work? If she got pregnant with you or any other guy, Joe and I would have been glad to help her care for the baby." Suddenly some pieces seemed to click together. "So, she's...that's what she's trying to do, isn't it? Have him get her pregnant so that he could have a child?"

Sam sensed the edge in her voice fading. "If thinking that makes you feel better, then fine. But you'd be less than half right."

"Well, what is it then? If there's a reason that's good, I'd be a lot more okay with what she's doing tonight."

"I can't tell you, that's up to Joe and Jasmine to do. But, I will say that the story is very involved and complicated. I wouldn't be able to tell it to you in a few hours or even one night. Just know that, in her head, everything Jasmine is doing for this project, even if she seduces Joe, it's all for you."

Ashley shook her head. "I just don't see how. I just never thought she would betray me in this way."

"She's not. At least not the way she sees it."

Ashley sighed. "Well, I gotta get back to the party. We'll be heading there right after."

"Well, be safe. Get a room if you get too sleepy and can't make it all the way without dozing off."

Jasmine had been squirming in the passenger seat, and Joe noticed. Driving and the focus required to do so broke his attention from Jasmine, and so broke her spell. He pulled into an empty parking lot. "Jazz, I just can't."

She wasn't going to give up on her direct strategy. Reaching over to feel his manhood, she said, "Oh, I disagree. You totally can. And, you're totally ready to."

Joe moved her hand back to her side of the car. "Not what I meant. This is wrong. It feels wrong. When did she say okay?"

Jasmine's frustration peaked and she was visibly shaking in her seat. "ARGH! Joe! You are SUCH a damn Boy Scout! Today, alright? I asked her while you were in the shower."

He shook his head. "No, we can't. If she tells me to go ahead when she comes home tomorrow, then maybe."

She groaned, "No...it's too late then. Besides, I cannot wait that long."

"Jasmine, you can. And, everything is fine. If it works, fantastic. If it blows up in a huge fireball, well, we'll manage somehow."

Her face fell as she felt the opportunity was lost. In frustration, she scratched her scalp with abandon. "Fine. Finefinefine FINE!"

"Are you okay? You're usually not like this after only one glass of wine."

Jasmine started rubbing the tops of her thighs, causing the skirt to ride up. Unintentionally, for the first time tonight. "No! Alright? I'm so saturated with hormones, they're virtually oozing out of my pores. If I don't cum now and lots more tonight, I feel like I'm gonna literally explode." She gritted her teeth as her thumbnails found and grazed the gusset of her panties. "OKAY?!"

Joe felt bad for her, she really did look like she was about to go loony bin crazy. "Jazz, okay. I'll take you home and get you to bed, so you can do what you need to." He put the car in gear and headed toward home. Her fingers had found their way to unabashedly play under her skirt. "Not here," he admonished.

She groaned as her willpower was exhausted. "I can't help it. Mmm, it feels soo good!" Her eyes fell to his lap, and saw he was even more aroused. "Are you sure you won't help me when we get back?" she cooed in a flirt.

He didn't answer, but kept glancing at her efforts. Her fingers worked their way under the edge of the elastic band next to her leg, and she was going for it. She scrunched down in her seat, spreading her knees. The position discarded the usefulness of her skirt, the drape of fabric relegated to becoming merely a decoration for her hips. Her breathing was coming in short gasps, and she grunted as a finger disappeared inside her. It wasn't long before she was mewing next to him, something that happened to her whenever she was getting close. Her other hand found the front of his jeans, and she stroked the hard ridge while she worked intently for her release. A combination of squeals and grunts escaped her throat as the fireworks exploded in her head. After a minute, her head fell back against the seat and her shoulders slumped.

"Better?" Joe asked.

Jasmine hadn't noticed they had arrived in the parking garage. A quick assessment of herself disappointed her. "That was good, but sadly no." She realized she was still caressing his jeans. "I still want more. Please help me Joe?" she asked with a squeeze of his member.

"Let's go," he said a bit firmly and got out of the car.

Jasmine just couldn't give up hope, she let herself out and made straight for the elevator ahead of him. She hadn't bothered with her skirt, and ensured each step of her heels were directly in front of the other. A technique she knew would sway her ass. Since she hadn't pulled down her skirt, Jasmine was sure there was no way Joe could miss the show. She turned after hitting the call button, and was pleased that his jeans held an even larger erection.

They got in the elevator, and Joe swiped his fob. Her legs scissored while waiting. "You gotta go or something?" he asked. "You're dancing around and your panties look...well, almost transparent there."

"No," she answered. "I already told you how wet I was...am." She grabbed his hand. "Here, see for yourself." Her free hand slapped the stop button then pulled aside her underwear. "And especially here," she breathed when she put his hand against her bare heat.

Joe swallowed hard. "Jasmine," he protested. "We...I said we can't."

She wasn't convinced hope was lost, and switched tactics. "Babe," she said in her best Ashley impression. "I know you want to." She kissed his neck. "You've been so good to me, you deserve this little reward." Jasmine kissed his neck some more and punctuated the statement by stroking him. "Close your eyes... good."

"Ash," he breathed, but said no more.

Jasmine smiled. "Yeah," she continued in Ashley's voice. "You're always making love. It's wonderful, sweet, and beautiful. And, it can sometimes be boring. I know all that working out builds up testosterone. Why don't you release some?"

Joe had been patient, since he knew what Jasmine was really working toward. And the truth was, he really was tempted. But, Jasmine was starting to cross a line. He pushed her shoulders until she crashed into the far wall. "You are not Ashley!! Stop trying to be her!"

"No, I'm not Ashley," she yelled back. "I'm Jasmine, your little pet slut!"

"You're not a slut."

"But I am! You've always known that. I've always slept around, and you'd have to send Sam to come get me."

"Those days are gone, Jasmine. You've changed."

"No...I haven't. Take a look at me, at what I'm wearing! The only difference is right now it's directed at you!"

He still pinned her shoulders to the wall. "I love you, Jazz, and you love me. You're just confused at how to show your friendship. You are not a slut."

"You're right about one thing, we are friends, and we love each other." She kissed his lips, then his throat. "But, I am still a slut at heart." She had taken the edge out of her voice, and somehow made it purr. Jasmine took advantage of his hands pressing her shoulders, and unzipped his fly. "This has been uncomfortable for you all night," she said as she freed his cock, then stroked it. "I want you so bad right now."

"You're not a slut. Stop it."

"I am so," her voice sweet as candy while she squeezed more firmly.

"Stop it!"

"NO."

"I said stop!"

She was panting now. "I said no!" She tilted her head up and licked his lips. "I'm a slut, deal with it." Her hips tilted forward, and she rubbed him against her sodden panties. "Come on Joe. Give me what I want."

"NO!" He spun her around, intending on taking away her ability to hump against him. She resisted by pushing against the wall, causing her to bend over slightly and brush her butt against his erection. His breath hitched.

She heard his breathing change and she tilted herself toward him even more. "Those panties look hot, don't they? I got them today, they're so soft and yummy. Go on, feel them." He did and his breathing became heavy. She hooked a finger in the side and pulled them over. "Just put it in me. Just for a few seconds. Please. Loose your head for a minute and let yourself feel what it's like again."

photodad
photodad
492 Followers
1...7891011...13