An Angel's Fix Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips took on a mind of their own and inched forward. With no effort at all, his head parted her lips and sank all the way inside. "Just for a minute," he said aloud -- the exquisite feeling robbing the last of his resistance. He held still, but Jasmine started fidgeting. "Hold still, or I'm gonna..."

"Or you're gonna what?" she taunted with a wiggle. "Oh no," she said sarcastically. "You might fuck me like the slut I am?"

He thrust hard to stop her self depreciation. It didn't have the desired effect, because she gave a mew of pleasure. Joe pulled out and slammed into her again, then once more to make a point. His own primal instincts robbed him of self control at that point. "Is this what you want?" he asked gruffly while pounding into her. "You want to be a slut? You like to be used?"

"Yes," she panted. "Use me. Take your frustrations out on me. Do it! Fuck me the way you want to. Let yourself go."

He reached around to untie her sheer blouse. Then, frustrated with her bra, he grabbed the edges of the cups and yanked, breaking the front clasp. He tweaked and pinched her nipples, and pawed roughly at the globes. "Your tits are fuller than I'm used to," he rasped. "You are a sexy bitch, aren't you?" Joe didn't wait for an answer, reaching down her front but finding her skirt in the way. He ripped away the teasing garment and groped the front of her panties. His hands crumpled the fabric, relishing the soaking wet feel.

Jasmine grinned, since feeling Ashley's panties once she'd been aroused was one of the hot buttons for Joe. "Yes," she rasped. "They're so wet, they were clinging to my pussy. Feel them Joe. Feel them while you fuck me. Later, you can taste them; they taste like Ashley's lips after she's been eating me out."

That did the trick, and he suddenly spurted into her. She pulled out the stop button and picked up her ruined skirt. Wordlessly, they stepped into the penthouse, she dropped her blouse, bra, and skirt into the trash, and sauntered into the living area, where she pulled off her panties. "Take off your pants," she instructed. Once he was naked, she handed over her underwear. "You can play with these while you have sex with me." With that, she bent over the back of the sofa.

Joe plunged into her while fondling her undies. He climaxed while sniffing, sucking, and licking them. "Sorry," he said sheepishly when she turned around and saw him still playing with the panties.

Reaching down, she stroked his still-firm rod. "Don't be embarrassed. I told you to let yourself go, so do it." She wriggled her way to a dining chair and held it out for him. He sat, and she straddled him. She sighed, "Yeah, let yourself go, just like I'm about to." She rocked a bit then reached down and diddled, making herself cum again and again all over his lap.

They screwed each other all over the penthouse, the kitchen, his desk, the stairs, against the balcony railing. Finally, they ended up in their bed. Jasmine opened herself to him and said, "Make love to me, Joe." He mounted her and slid his arms between her back and the mattress, wrapping her in a tight hug. They mated for a while and when his thrusts became urgent, she encouraged him. "This is our last chance, ever. Knock me up, Joe. Help me make a baby." He spent the last of the release into her, an almost tortured lengthy groan escaping his mouth. Joe bucked forcefully a few moments, grunting hard into her neck with each thrust. He gradually came down, until his penis slipped out, finally exhausted. Jasmine kissed him repeatedly, then giggled. "Are you okay?"

"That was so good," he moaned into her neck, his body collapsed on top of hers in exhaustion.

"Yeah it was," she agreed. Jasmine stroked his hair, feeling wholly content for the first time in her life. She knew with every cell in her body that this last time was the one that made their project a success. She was convinced she had just conceived. "Thank you so much, Joe. You guys are gonna be so happy. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," he mumbled into her shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

Jill tugged Ashley's elbow to lead her away from the door frame, where she had just witnessed that last scene in its entirety. Ashley had driven two hours straight once the party was over. She could smell sex the instant they stepped out of the elevator, and sneaked to eavesdrop what was going on in the master bedroom. "Come on, sweetheart. You can't be here and stew over it all night." Jill guided her friend to her own bedroom to spend the night.

Jasmine woke, glad it was still dark, that they had drifted to their usual sides of the bed, and that the middle was empty of Ashley. Since she had not been clawed awake, Jasmine figured Ashley and Jill had stayed with Cindy and Doug overnight after the party. That was the most logical scenario, and it meant that Ashley and Jill would be home later that morning. So, she wanted to get moving to tidy up the place before 'Momma' got home. She went in the bathroom to take care of needs, and found her hopes dashed. "Oh my God, NO!" she nearly screamed.

Joe scrambled in. "What?! What's wrong?" He found Jasmine staring at the mirror, hand covering her mouth. "Oh shit," he groaned when he faced the same way.

Words written in Jasmine's lipstick were scripted across the mirror. "Hope it was worth the fun y'all had. I put some party food in fridge. Trophies are on the coffee table. See y'all later."

The handwriting left no question who had written the note. "What happens now?" Jasmine asked in a small voice.

Joe was just as bewildered. "I don't know if that means I should start preparing for a divorce, or have dinner ready for her tonight."

Just then, Jill knocked on the door to find and check on Ashley, who had disappeared from her room. They showed her the note Ashley had left. "Hmm. Well, was it worth it?" she asked.

"I have a strong feeling that it was," said Jasmine.

Jill glared at the two. "Well before you go writing acceptance speeches for Friend and Husband of the Year, y'all should go downstairs and see her trophy."

They did, and if the sting Ashley had felt wasn't evident in the method she chose to write her message, it was glaring on the coffee table. A beautifully framed platinum record for Soar sat in the middle. Draped from the two sides of the frame were Jasmine's wrecked bra and skirt that Ashley had fished out from the trash can. Laying in a loose bunch at the foot of the glass plaque were Jasmine's stained panties.

Jasmine had felt horrible how the timing of everything played out, and now she felt crushed by the intentional symbolism Ashley arranged. Her glorious night tainted by thoughts of the debauchery going on at home. "I feel sick," Jasmine gasped. "I'll have to find a new place, now."

"I think I'll end up right behind you," croaked Joe.

"Yeah, you both are gonna have a long way to go to fix this," Jill said. "If fixing it is even possible now. I'm gonna get ready for class." She turned to go back upstairs.

Looking around, the place was spotless, nearly to the point of being sterile. Joe's discarded clothing had been picked up and put in the laundry, the contents of his jeans laid out on the bar in a neat row. Pen, pocket knife, keys, then wallet. Jasmine's clutch was placed under that row. Jasmine remembered vaguely that their enthusiasm last night had left a number of things in disarray, the dining chair, pillow cushions from the sofa, random stuff on the kitchen counter and Joe's desk. But all were returned to their place, and the smell of disinfectant hung in the air. Ashley must not have slept much, cleaning away all traces of what had happened. Only their bed, and now the bathroom mirror were left to clean.

Jasmine returned upstairs and stripped the bed with Joe's help. They made up the bed with fresh sheets, then took turns to get ready. Neither were looking forward to tonight when Ashley would get home from classes.

Ashley met Jill at the sorority house for lunch. Julie happened to be there, already. "Ashley, you look terrible," Julie said while fixing sandwiches for her new friends. "What happened?"

"Number One party was last night, and we drove straight back afterward for class. I didn't get much sleep," she said.

"Or ANY, by looking at the penthouse," Jill countered.

"That's not true," Ashley countered. "Business Accounting was slow today," she added with a weak grin, a tired attempt at humor.

"So...what are you gonna do about Joe and Jasmine?" Jill asked.

Julie set the plates of sandwiches before Ashley and Jill, and took a seat next to Ashley. "What's wrong with Joe and Jasmine?" she asked.

"Hush, newbie."

Ashley gave a quick smile at Jill's comment. "I don't know, Jasmine's been so hormonal lately, almost like she's in heat. Once she sets the target to nail, it's damn near impossible for them to resist. Even Joe."

"So, you're just gonna let it go?" Jill posed the question without any hint of judgment, as if she were asking if Ashley was going to the store.

"I'm not sure Jasmine could control herself. She hadn't had any dick in years."

"And Joe wouldn't be able to resist, since she turned herself into 'Stripper Ashley,'" Jill summed up.

"Exactly."

Jill cocked a sly grin. "Well, if you think Jazz is hormonal now, what's she gonna be like if she's carrying Joe's baby?"

Julie coughed and sputtered viciously upon hearing that. She was confused while trying to follow the conversation without knowing any backstory, and the last statement caused the coffee she was sipping to go down the wrong way. "What?!"

"I said stay out of it Noob."

Ashley petted Julie's hair. "Aww, Jill. Be nice to the sweet kitty."

Her phone rang, and it was Kim informing her that Cindy started having contractions. Ashley said she had one more class, then would be on her way. Jill said she couldn't miss tomorrow's class, and reminded Ashley that game on Saturday was away, so Joe couldn't go either, since he had to travel tomorrow with the team. Ashley then said that Jasmine actually had a large album project that was due Friday night, so it appeared she would be traveling alone. Jill recommended having Sam drive since she didn't get much sleep, and Ashley agreed that was a good idea.

Ashley stopped by the penthouse after class to throw some things into a bag. Not long after, Sam was behind the wheel of her truck. He took in an exaggerated breath once they reached the interstate. Ashley noticed and preempted what he was going to say. "Don't bother, Sam. It's not your place to defend them." A number of miles later, though, a question nagged her until it spilled out. "Does it change how you feel about Jasmine? I mean, knowing she screwed Joe silly?"

Sam let out a hmph. "Well, not until you put it that way."

"Well, she did..."

"Trust me, I know what her capabilities are, Ashley," he spat bitterly. "Well, not first-hand, but I've seen plenty what she'd do in younger days. She'd work them over so bad, the guys would get in a tizzy to possess her. There were too many times I'd have to get her when they lost control."

Ashley pondered that. "I overheard her last night..."

"You mean snooped on her."

"Yes, well...she told Joe something about being the last time together. It sounded like the project is over. Would you take her if she asks to get involved, now?"

"I hope she will, so yes. Look, I'm sure they took some liberties to enjoy themselves, but last night really was for your benefit. You won't see that until they tell you everything. Knowing she was with Joe smarts, I can't lie. But I also know the situation behind it, and I know it sounds crazy, but because of that, I care even more for her."

"Well, if I knew what was going on, I might be more accepting."

A couple of hours later, Doug met them in the delivery waiting room. He was nervous, but carried a smile. Cindy had sent him out of the room to escort Ashley and Sam back, but Ashley suspected she wanted a break from his hovering. Ashley invited Sam to come in with her, but he took up guard just outside the room. Kim welcomed Ashley with a fierce hug, then Ashley did the same to Cindy. Cindy apologized for Ashley making a trip back so soon, and said she thought the excitement of the party triggered the labor. Ashley brushed her off as the nurses returned with a doctor. He read through the monitor readings and stated that if she wanted pain medicine, now was the time. Cindy said no, but then a strong contraction hit and she changed her mind. They were given masks to wear, and Ashley winced when she watched the needle make it's way into Cindy's spine.

They played the waiting game for about a half hour, and Cindy commented more than a few times on the bizarre experience of not feeling anything from the waist down. Suddenly, a contraction ended with a grunt from Cindy, and Kim darted out of the room to fetch the nurses. Ashley's scalp itched of stress as all the nurses were barking different commands to Cindy at the same time. Exhaustion began showing on Cindy's face, and she looked like she was about to give up. Doug bellowed out on the next contraction for her to take a deep breath and hold it to push while he counted out ten seconds. Everyone in the room snapped their attention to the normally quiet man, and Cindy focused only on him. His voice broke when she popped a vessel in her eye during a particularly hard push, turning it blood red. It hurt him to keep up his strong encouragements and push her through the pain.

The pediatrician arrived just as the head crowned. A few more pushes, and the head was freed, prompting Ashley to utter a "holy crap." Another push expelled the rest of the baby. The cord was clamped and Doug took the offer of scissors to cut the cord. The doctor took the baby under a warming lamp for examination, and Cindy was prompted to push again to deliver the placenta. The nurse examined it inside and out, declaring everything was healthy. Doug kissed Cindy, praising her for such a good job. The baby was cleaned, wrapped, and handed over to Cindy with congratulations.

Ashley snapped a photo of the new family with her phone and texted it to her parents, Joe, Jill, and Jasmine. A nurse asked if a name was chosen for the baby, and Doug gave it to be entered on the birth certificate. Ashley tweeted the picture she took, along with, "Welcome my new 'niece' Kendra! Gratz, Doug and Cindy!!"

She stayed until the end of visiting hours, walking with them to their recovery suite. Sam wanted to stay and provide extra security, but offered to take Ashley to the house. She thought it was adorable that Sam was so protective of the newborn, so she said he could stay if he wanted, since Kim could take her home. She regretted the decision somewhat a little later.

She and Kim had dinner at the mall, talking about the event that afternoon. Kim commented on why Ashley seemed a little 'off' the last couple of days. Ashley said plainly, "It's personal."

Kim studied Ashley's face for a second, then a dark cloud passed over her own. "That fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill her!"

"Kim..." Ashley almost growled to put her back in her place. "She's not alone in this."

"But, she...to do this..." Kim was cut off by an icy stare. "When?"

"Last night."

"ARGH! No wonder you were distracted!"

Ashley frowned. "Sorry I was such a flop."

Kim's eyes rolled enough that her head bobbled. "No, your performance was fine. But you were somewhere else whenever someone was talking to you." Ashley didn't respond. "Well, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know," Ashley said honestly. "On one hand, I'm so mad and hurt. On the other, I know they're convinced it's in my 'best interests.' I just don't see how."

"Well, how can them fucking each other benefit you?"

"I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened before, and I don't think it will be an ongoing thing," Ashley defended. "The only thing I can guess is that Jasmine is trying to get pregnant so that Joe can have a baby that's his own. She and Sam have been talking a lot lately, and I think she wants to get with him. So maybe she felt she had to try to make sure she had Joe's baby before going after Sam? That's all I can think of, since it would explain the sudden urgency."

Kim considered what Ashley said. "Hmm, and you think that would cost tens of millions of dollars? Didn't you say that's what he was dishing out a couple of years ago?"

"I'd forgotten about that. Maybe it's two projects?" Ashley postulated. "Wait...Kim, what do you know?"

"Nothing! Well, not since..." Kim stopped dead in her tracks and paled.

"What are you..." Ashley began until she followed Kim's gaze.

A pale and lanky man who looked to be in his thirties approached and stopped directly in front of Kim "Hello sweetheart, got a hug for me?"

As he stood there, Ashley could swear he was leering. Just his presence made her skin crawl. She was about to say something to cast him off, but Kim spoke first.

"What are you doing here, Dan?" Kim's voice almost chilled the very air.

"Aww, we had such good times together. Is that any way to greet me?" His eyes found Ashley. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your...mmm...luscious friend?"

Ashley suddenly felt the need to shower.

"She's married, Dan," Kim hissed.

"It's just a ring," he retorted. "I don't see any chains."

Ashley had been trying to figure out how Kim knew this creep. He looked at her up and down, and Ashley felt sure she was being visually undressed. Ah, there it was. His eyes were incredibly similar to Kim's. Oh yuck, Ashley thought as she shivered.

"Unfortunately, I don't see any attached to you...behind bars...inside a concrete box." Kim stopped when she ran out of stronger containment ideas.

"We should get together...soon," he said with an Elvis curl of his upper lip.

"Go to hell, Dan." Kim snatched Ashley's hand and brushed past him.

Ashley sneaked a glance behind a number of steps later to see if he followed. He caught her looking and sneered at her, but was walking the opposite way. "Oh, I want to barf," she groaned.

Kim hurried them along to another store and ducked in. "Yeah, well, imagine what it was like to come home from school everyday to THAT."

"He's your brother, isn't he?"

"Regrettably. Hey, the mall's about to close. Would you mind calling Sam to pick us up on this end? I really don't want Dan to know what I drive now."

Ashley nodded and made the call. Sam picked them up and circled the mall twice before dropping them off at Kim's car. Ashley tried to convince him that they would be safe at the house, but he insisted on following them home. The hospital was quiet now, anyway. Once home, Ashley pressed Kim for details about Dan. Kim was reluctant but ended up telling her about how his hugs had progressed to molestations. Yes, she did tell her parents eventually, but they attributed her side of the story to sibling rivalry.

"'Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you should make up stories,' Mom said."

"Yeah, but they had to see some truth to what you said," Ashley protested.

"I guess. But, they told me that yes, he was different from many people, and I should accept his hugs as what they viewed as 'brotherly affection.'"

"So...did he ever...you know?"

Kim stiffened. "It's getting late. We should go to bed if we want to get to the hospital early tomorrow."

Ashley had been visiting Cindy and Doug for a few hours when Cindy unexpectedly asked her if she wanted to hold Kendra. After she stammered for a bit, Doug nudged her to the loveseat in the room, then passed the baby from Cindy to Ashley. Ashley's smile was infectious as she accepted and cradled the newborn.

"Hi, Kendra," she cooed sweetly. "I'm your Aunt Ashley! Can you say Ashhh-leeee?"

Cindy smirked. "Uh-uh...no teaching her your name before Mommy's!"