All Comments on 'An Anniversary to Remember'

by H2Okie79

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bullshit!

fucking someone else to save a marriage DOES NOT WORK. In the guise of fucking anyone and every one male or female isn't the way to save a marriage. It simply covers over the cracks. What a couple have to do is think WHY and HOW they got to the stage they had reached. As I said total and utter BULLSHIT. Yes okay i admit that there are many swingers on this site who have stayed together in aswinging lifestyle but any intimate secrets or true love they once had is finished. the marriage is now something else, the relationship is something else. If a mariage is over then leave, break out of what ever problems a couple have. People do fall out of love with each other, it happens. Get over it and move on. swingers are self centerd people for the most part who see sex as a means to an end. You are obviously still fucking other people as is your wife. But honeslty I couldn't give care for either of you. When the chips were down in your marriage did you fight for it? no you took the EASY option and fucked other people, that was really brave of you wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid

You know how they call people that believe that swinging can save their marriage? Divorcee.

Greetings, Umberto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting story of on site swinging parties like

held in many cities. Remember quite a few of those groups in and near Houston. Newbies are usually treated well but some groups consider them raw meat and devour them causing more than a few marriage problems later. I do remember on couple that were new coming to a party after the club closed. The girl wasnt sure but within two hours she was bare on the floor and over twelve guys had her that night. She was in total lust. One of my favorites was at that party and she and I got into a closed bedroom and spent the night making love before we rejoined our spouses in the am. Most couples that come to parties to save a marriage are already on the brink of divorce and in most cases one gets upset and the end comes quickly. You cant ruin a dysfunctional marriage, it is already ruined. You can help a marriage in which one or both partners are not very sexual. But then most of us didnt consider ourselves marriage counselors. These two are still in love but need some shot of joy juice to get their romance back on track. Shame she sucked the guy, that almost guarantees she will fuck at the next party, who knows how the husband will actually respond to that. The swinging and romance does not correct the problem at work. The only solution for that is to bit the bullet and get a new job.

RealDocRealDocabout 15 years ago
A really well written stroke and love story

Probably the best new writer around. I hope you keep writing and at least one of your stories will be a follow up to this one. Every writer here gets bad press from a few chitheads you get their jollies by criticizing others and hide behind anonyminity. They tell every writer the same. Just consider the sources and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't know what

the problem of some marriages are, but one thing is for sure. if they have serious trouble this won't help at all. if there sex drive is down I can really see how a frigid wife turns into a sexdriven gangbang toy :-) from one second to the other. If the guy has problem because he got older I also can see that just mentioning swinging will bring back the biology in his body from the age of twenty :-). no I would rather say he will feel completly ashamed when he is at a swingerparty and will not have a stiff the hole evening. this is another story to advertise another lifestyle but for sure not for people mentioned in the story no it's for people who never have been true to his partner and always fucked on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
P:remises

The premises of this story may be faulty -- but the writing is quite good. Congratulations. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Written Non-solution to Broken Marriage

Talent flying in the face of a sick subject posed as a solution discredits the talent shown.<P>

So the hope is your next is more credible, reality driven and like life that more can enjoy your abilities. Bent life without consequence is less than hollow.<P>

Here's hoping writer. We have more than enough on the sick side with or without talent so you can join the wasted talent - or not.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
seems to be a real life story and very believable

The story was well written and the author is a good story teller. I enjoyed reading about a couple that has been married for a long time and making an attempt to bring life back into their marriage, and lives. It wouldn't surprise me if he quit the job that was causing him so much anger, since he has a new attitude and vigor in his marriage. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 15 years ago
It's been a long time since a read a good story...

Your story was very well written, very easy to pull into my mind and enjoy. It is a good, honest story that could very well be true. Keep writing. BTW, you will notice that all the negative comments come from "anonymous". There is a reason for this, which is very obvious to us all. Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What is with you writers who constantly

Moan about Anon comments. You would think that you would be used to it by now. Afterall I have been on this site fro three years and I have always had anon people contact me. Why do you care if you don't know someones name or name tag it doesn't matter. Just be thankful people read your story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Really loved this story! Would like to see Alan and Annie keep it to soft swinging in the future ,too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Next, you should write a similar piece of fiction about how cannibalism really brings the family together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if this is the best new writer around

I would hate to read the worst. one good thing, this is his only story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An exciting story well told

You constructed the story and the accompanying dialog that allowed the reader to put themselves "inside the head" of the characters. Unusually, too, you were able to do that for both men and women, although you told the story almost entirely from the woman's perspective. I think you have writer's talent that is worth pursuing so I was disappointed to see that this is your only submission. I could envision you developing this story into a series that could go in several interesting directions that don't have to have an increasing level of sexual activity as a major axis of a story line. Your characters both seem to have a good world-wise, psychological and emotional intelligence, so, just as in "real life" they could go in many directions in relationships with themselves and with other people.

I hope you might be able to pick up your writing again.

Thanks for a worthy contribution.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Getting inside the head of these characters smells like a Porta John in the Arizona sun.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

it was full of quotes by couples who found that the swinging lifestyle brought them closer together, reignited their passion, and enhanced their sex lives with each other."

Actually it doesn't. This was written more for a cucky boy enjoyment than an actual swingers story. And the majority of real swingers DO NOT get closer together, unless you brainless twits consider divorce the ultimate of intimacies. So when a story such as this is built on fallacies it falls apart...Kim claiming others successfully pulling this off too, was pure bull shit. If any of this idiocy was real, all 3 of Kims success stories ended up being 6 lonely people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was well written and realistic. We know a number of swinger couples and they all say the same thing. The hesitancy of the wife and the Catholic guilt is accurate too. Too bad this is your only one. Would've enjoyed there discussion together the next day.

To the idiots that complain I have to say, "Why did you read the story in the first place, idiot!" There are story tags which tells you what will be in the story. If the tags are offensive then why don't you read something else, or is it that you really did enjoy the story and to get rid of your stroke guilt you bash the writer? What a bunch of incels! Get a girlfriend. Oops! You're not able to. LOL!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very well done, and realistic. My second wife and I were in and out of the lifestyle several times

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - just one more marriage headed for the divorce heap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous