An Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I never would have imagined that Alan would have considered something like this and I told him so.

"Well, maybe we are finally getting to know each other," he said. "About damn time too! So, what looks good to you?"

"What?" I asked, thinking he was referring to the swinging thing.

"On the menu. For dinner. What are you having?"

I was still in shock so it took me a moment to compose myself. I welcomed the break in conversation though.

This was turning out to be quite an evening. Little did I know how great of an evening it would become. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and conversation unlike any we had shared for years. It already started to feel like old times. We didn't talk much more about that other subject but knew that it would be revisited soon enough. Alan settled the check, leaving a hefty tip as was his norm and we walked out hand-in-hand.

While he was driving us home, I put my hand on his thigh. After a while, I started rubbing it and eventually slid my hand up to his crotch. I started rubbing it too and soon noticed a hardening of his cock. At a stop sign, he turned to me, gave me a sensuous kiss and said, "I love you, Annie."

"Then get us the hell home," I replied.

As soon as we walked into the house, he took me into his arms, hugging me and kissing with a passion long since forgotten. He took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. We slowly undressed each other and ran our hands over each other's body. He backed me up to the bed and I fell backwards unto it, my legs hanging over the edge, my feet barely touching the floor.

He knelt down and began kissing my legs and tracing his tongue up and down my calfs and thighs. He eventually reached my pussy and ever so gently licked at my clit. I shuddered with pleasure at the touch of his tongue. He continued for several minutes, licking my clit and then down my thighs. I would be on the brink of orgasm when he would draw away, teasing me yet exciting me. He stood up and raised my legs up and spread them slightly, exposing my pussy to his mouth. He went back to licking and sucking my clit with a renewed vigor.

My orgasm was explosive, as if years of pent-up energy were finally released. He didn't stop after one though and each successive orgasm seemed to increase in intensity. I was in ecstasy. I slid back further up onto the bed and said "I want you inside me, I need you inside me."

He felt so good. He was so hard. He would alternate slow and rhythmic with hard and fast. He rolled me over and had me ride him. God he was so hard and so deep into me. I orgasmed again on top of him. We rolled over and he resumed his slow, rhythmic fucking of me. I felt another coming on and sensed that he was close as well. I felt his cock tighten up and begin to pump its warm juices into me. That put me over the edge and I exploded with another orgasm.

We lay that way for several minutes, his cock slowly softening but neither of us wanting it out of my pussy. Eventually, he rolled over to his side. "Wow" he said.

"Wow" I said. "I love you so much Alan."

"I love you Annie. I am so glad we had tonight. We needed this. We deserved this. Let's not lose sight of this again. Let's not lose sight of 'us' again."

"How can we make sure that doesn't happen?" I asked.

"Well," he replied with a chuckle. "When did you say that party was?"

I laughed. "Umm, next Saturday."

"Really? Isn't that coincidental? I've been wondering about what special thing we could do to celebrate our anniversary, after all it is a biggie, but I never thought about going to a swinger's party. Is that what you would like to do?"

"Only if you would. It's your anniversary too." I started having second thoughts almost as soon as I said that. Am I actually agreeing to go to a swinger's party?

"I tell you what," he said. "Let's just think about it for the next few days. We've each had quite a bit of wine and this is all new stuff so let's just see how it plays out."

I was relieved to hear that. God I love this man! I then did something I've rarely done after sex. I rolled over to him and took his cock into my mouth. "You're full of surprises tonight, aren't you?" he said.

"Is that a complaint?"

"Hell no," he replied.

It took a few minutes for him to get hard again but I enjoyed playing with it, licking it and sucking it. We again made love; it was as warm and tender as any I could remember.

The next day was Saturday so we could sleep in a bit. When I woke up, I looked over at Alan. He was still sleeping but was sporting quite an erection under the covers. I knew that he loved morning sex but it wasn't particularly my favorite time. He stirred a bit and opened his eyes to see me sitting up next to him.

"It looks like somebody woke up happy," I said glancing down at his erection.

"I must have been dreaming about you," he said.

"Oh yeah? Do you mind if I play with it a little bit?"

"Knock yourself out," he said. "Just remember...don't start something you can't finish."

We both knew that I had to go to the store to work a sale this morning but I was going to do this even if it made me late. I pulled back the blanket and sheet and exposed his naked body next to mine. He was definitely at full staff. I began to stroke his cock and he began to moan his approval. It was a little dry and sticky so I took it into my mouth and bobbed up and down for a while, letting my saliva flow over it. I could still taste our juices from the previous night.

He was obviously enjoying every minute of this and it did not take him long to get to the edge. I contemplated taking his load into my mouth. I had never done that. It always repulsed me but now I was seriously considering doing it. But as he started to buck and was about to cum, I pulled away. I just couldn't let him shoot into my mouth. But the fact that I thought about it led me to believe that one day soon I would. I knew he would enjoy that.

As his sticky load ran down through my fingers, I continued to gently stroke his cock. I glanced up and saw that he was staring at me. Our eyes met and we both smiled. "You know what," he said. "I think the next twenty-five years are going to be pretty damn phenomenal."

"Just twenty-five?" I asked.

"Hell, you almost killed me last night," he said laughing.

I smiled at him and rushed off to take my shower and get dressed. He was still lying in bed as I left. I leaned over and planted a kiss on his mouth. He grabbed me and tried to pull me into bed. "No, no, I have to go. See you later," I said as I rushed out.

"Hey," he yelled as I was leaving the room. "I love you."

I stopped and turned back to him. "I love you Alan, big time!"

I couldn't wait to get to the store and tell Kim about our evening. She was thrilled for me and was especially excited that we were thinking about going to the party next Saturday. She couldn't believe that we would do that on our anniversary. I told her that we thought it might be a great way to start our next twenty-five years but that it still wasn't definite.

When I returned home later that day, I found a note from Alan. It said that he decided to go into his office for a while since "shithead" was still out of town and for us to plan to go out to dinner again tonight. Great!

He returned home at about 4:00. We sat out on the deck and had a cocktail together. We used to do this often when the boys were younger. It felt good to be doing it again. We enjoyed nice conversation, touching briefly on the subject of the party. He was leaving it entirely up to me. He knew that I was the one with the stronger reservations and he said, "The 'no' carries all the weight." Meaning that, if either one of us decides 'no', then it's not going to happen.

We went out for seafood and then to a piano bar for a nightcap. We didn't discuss "that" again. We both knew what the deal was and we would have to wait and see. We went home and again made sensual, tender love.

The rest of the week was rather uneventful. "Shithead" was back and I could sense that Alan was getting more and more frustrated. We did, however, make love twice during the week. It wasn't quite as nice as Friday night's session but better than it had been for years.

Kim filled me in on all the details regarding the party on Saturday. It was to be held at a hotel that also has a lounge. The group reserves the entire lounge until midnight and then members go up to a reserved floor of rooms for "additional" activities. She convinced me to reserve a room so we wouldn't have to drive home and also so we could escape to our own room whenever we felt the need to do so. She said that the time in the lounge is when everyone gets to know each other and flirts. As the evening progresses, there will be a lot of groping and kissing amongst those so inclined. I was actually getting a little excited about attending but was still extremely nervous. Alan's position was "Hey, we go looking for a fun time and if it doesn't work out, we leave."

Saturday arrived. Alan jumped out of bed and went downstairs. When he returned, he was carrying a vase of flowers, a box and a card. "Happy anniversary, Annie. I see great things and great times in our future."

I opened the box and found a diamond tennis bracelet. Oh my God! It was absolutely gorgeous. He placed it on my wrist and said, "Okay, now take everything else off."

I said, "Wait. I have something for you." I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a box and gave it to him. He opened it up to discover a new Tag Heuer watch. "Whoa, this is way cool!" He put it on to look at but the band was going to have to be sized. He said, "I'll do that later. Right now, let's make love like we did exactly twenty-five years ago."

We did. With me wearing nothing but my bracelet. Wow!

The rest of the day dragged by slowly. We were both excited but very uneasy. This was going to be a big step for us, at least for me. Alan acted like it was no big deal but I knew better. He was putting forth a happy-go-lucky air for his benefit as much as for mine.

The hotel was about thirty minutes away and we needed to be there by 8:30 to attend the mandatory "Newcomers Meeting." This was the club's opportunity to give us first-timers some insight into the club, its rules, policies, and what to expect. We arrived at about 7:00 and checked into our room where we showered and dressed. I put on a tight, relatively short dress that showed some cleavage. Kim told me the women dress to look sexy and alluring and the men dress to impress. Alan put on some Tommy Bahama pants and a really nice golf shirt. He looked good and he told me that I looked hot. Okay, we were ready to do this thing!

We went down to the lounge where we first had to register and get wristbands. These show that we are part of the group and are thus allowed into the lounge and onto the reserved floor of the hotel. The club evidently had a good security system in place. Since we were newcomers, they gave us a written sheet with the club policies and rules. We went into the lounge, ordered a drink and took a seat. There were already two other couples there and two more followed us in. We smiled and said "Hi" but it was obvious that we were all scared to death. That made me feel better – knowing that I wasn't the only one. Jim struck up a conversation with a couple sitting next to us. They were nice and I couldn't help but wonder if Jim was drooling over the cleavage that she so prominently displayed.

At a little after 8:30, Nick, the club host, came in and introduced himself. He welcomed all of us and said that he understood our nervousness and what that meant was that we were normal. "Everybody is nervous their first time, but primarily because they don't really understand what the lifestyle is all about. It is not one big orgy as many people assume. It is about making friends and having fun, but in a sexually charged atmosphere. The number one rule is "NO means NO." We are not to be afraid to say no and we are not to be insulted if someone says no to us. It is the accepted golden rule and you will find that people respect it and will not be offended." He continued by outlining club policies and giving some pointers. He said we should pretend that we are throwing a party at our own home and walk around and meet people and talk. "When the music starts, dance. Just have fun folks!"

By this time, several other couples had filtered into the lounge and congregated around the bar. Alan said he was going for a refill and asked me if I wanted something. I still had most of my first drink left and said "no." While waiting, he struck up a conversation with a couple of guys there. I saw him point me out to them and after they got their drinks they came over to say hi. Their names were Jack and Ron. Jack commented on this being our first time and that it was he and his wife's second time. He said that we would never meet a nicer bunch of people. So far, I believe him. I am always shy when meeting new people but I felt quite at ease talking to them.

Their wives wandered over shortly and we all introduced ourselves again. The DJ started the music at 9:00. Nobody danced during the first couple of songs but then couples soon began to migrate out onto the dance floor. Alan took me out when a slow song came on. I can't remember the last time we danced together. This alone made it worthwhile. At the end of the song, we kissed passionately.

We sat down and talked with two other couples who were at a table. They were all long time members who had been to dozens of parties. Both couples got up to dance but with each other's spouse. Alan asked me if I was okay. I said, "Yes, I'm having fun."

"What about you?" I asked.

"This is fun. I don't know what we were so worried about. Everybody is really nice and very friendly. Much better than most of the parties we go to."

I had to agree.

I turned my attention back to the dance floor. The two couples that left our table were bumping and grinding. The guys had their hands on the women's asses and were pulling them into their crotches. It was pretty erotic. Then they started kissing. Deep kissing. I saw one of the guys run his hand up to squeeze a breast. He continued to fondle her breast as he kissed her. When the song ended, they broke apart but kissed again.

I noticed that Kim and her husband had come in and were sitting at a nearby table. I went over to say hi and to introduce Alan. Jim was quite the hunk. He was very well built with broad shoulders, light brown hair, dreamy hazel eyes, and a gorgeous smile. I also noticed that he had a nice butt. I wouldn't mind squeezing on that. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm already thinking like that. He turned to Kim and said "Hon, I'm going over to say hi to Tammy and Bruce. It was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see more of you." Phew, same here big boy, I thought to myself.

"Tammy and Bruce are a couple that Jim and I have hooked up with before," Kim said. "Really nice people and lots of fun." I looked over and saw Jim hugging and kissing Tammy. Kim did too and didn't bat an eyelash. "I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up again tonight," she said. I was surprised at her nonchalance, but I guess I shouldn't have been.

At that point, Bruce came over to us. He put his arms around Kim and kissed her. She introduced us all around. He was okay but he's no Jim. Tammy was cute but kind of a big girl, not real fat, just big.

Things seemed to be heating up more on the dance floor. There were probably twenty couples plus a few extra women. One guy had three women around him – two of them sandwiching him between them with the third one pressing up against the back of one of the women. She was reaching around and fondling the other's breasts. I saw that several of the couples were groping each other. I noticed that one guy had his hand inside the back of his dance partner's pants. As they turned, I saw her hand rubbing his crotch.

Jack wandered back to our table and asked Alan something. I heard him say "sure." He then turned to me and asked if I would like to dance. I glanced at Alan and he winked at me. "Yes, I would" and off we went. Being on the dance floor I noticed a lot more touching and groping than I had before. When the song ended, Jack thanked me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked me back to my seat. He never tried to feel me up. He was a gentleman.

At this point, the DJ announced "Okay, it's time for the 'Dance of the Ladies.' Let's see all the ladies on the dance floor." He cued up music that was very erotic and the dance floor filled up with women. Kim came over to me and led me by the hand onto the dance floor. She explained that this was the time when the women all got to play together and drive the men crazy. All the men were standing around the dance floor watching with anticipation.

I didn't take long for me to see why. Several of the women were kissing each other. Some of them were fondling each other's breasts, a couple of them were sucking on nipples, I saw one with her hand under the dress and fingering the pussy of her dance partner, who was obviously enjoying it immensely. All of a sudden I felt someone come up behind me and start rubbing my ass. I wasn't sure what to do so I glanced over at Alan. He winked and blew me a kiss. Okay, I'll run with this.

I turned around and started dancing with this woman and ran my hands up and down her body. She put one leg out so her thigh was between my legs and pulled me onto it. She put her hands around my back and starting squeezing my ass while she was grinding her thigh into my pussy. I started to feel embarrassed but I knew that was crazy. All the women were putting on a show for the men. I looked at Alan again and he was grinning from ear to ear. Okay, no problem there.

I decided to take it up a notch. I put one hand on her ass and squeezed it and put the other hand on her right breast and fondled it. She backed up slightly to give me better access so I put my other hand on her other breast and played with both of them, tracing the outline of her nipples with my fingers. She returned the favor and did the same to me. We finished out the song this way and then she kissed me on the lips. She said her name was Sandy and hoped to see me again later. Wow, I guess I have now officially been hit on by a woman. A week ago it would have disgusted me. Tonight, I enjoyed it.

I walked over to Alan and hugged him. He pulled me in tight and I felt his erection against my leg. I guess the 'Dance of the Ladies' does drive the men crazy. He took me back out to the dance floor. I asked him why he hasn't asked anyone to dance yet. He said he was enjoying himself by watching me enjoy myself.

"Well," I said, "Maybe I would like to enjoy myself by watching you enjoy yourself."

"You will," he replied. "But right now I have to wait for my soldier boy to relax."

Obviously, he was embarrassed by his boner. I decided to tease him and reached down to rub it. He said "You naughty girl."

"Oh, you just wait," I replied.

We finished the dance and went back to our table.

Kim and Jim came back and Alan asked Kim to dance. As they departed for the floor, Jim asked me if I wanted to join them. "Sure," I said.

Jim is a very good dancer – very smooth, very graceful. He held me close and we talked a bit. He asked me how I liked the party and if I was having fun. I told him I was having a blast. He asked me if I was surprised by anything I had seen going on. I said, "Not really, I expected it, but it was a little strange to actually be witnessing it."

"Do you think Alan is enjoying it?"

I glanced over at Alan and Kim. His hand was on her ass and her hands were stroking the sides of his legs. "Yeah, I think he's having a good time too," I said.