An Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"Not in the least."

"Good. It shouldn't."

Next to them was a woman who had pulled her breasts completely out of her dress. One guy was sucking on her nipples and another was behind her with his crotch rubbing against her ass. Kim reached over to her and squeezed one of her breasts. She retaliated by squeezing Alan's ass. Kim began to squeeze Alan's ass and, oh my goodness, Alan started fondling Kim's tits.

Jim asked, "Does THAT bother you?"

I could honestly answer, "No."

"Would this bother him?" He asked as he began to trace a finger around my nipples through my dress.

"God, I hope not, because I like it."

He took that as a cue to continue and began to cup both of my breasts in his hands. I looked at Alan; he winked and proceeded to do the same to Kim. I also noticed that there were quite a few exposed breasts on the dance floor. Many of which were being licked and sucked and pinched.

I found myself caught up in the moment and reached down between Jim's legs and massaged his cock. It was semi-flaccid when I starting but rapidly went to 'attention.' Jim reached inside my dress to caress my breast directly. No man other than my husband had touched there for over twenty-five years. God did it feel good! He pinched my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs and squeezed them. The song ended, Jim kissed me on the mouth and we went back to our table. My nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers and since I was wearing no bra, they were on display for everyone.

Alan and Kim came back too. I needed to go to the Ladies Room. Kim said she would go with me. Jim sat down with Alan.

"Oh my God," I said as we entered the facility. "That was so unreal. I can't believe I did that."

Kim chuckled and said, "Neither could Alan, but he loved watching you. He said 'finally, she's letting go of her hang-ups and letting herself have some real fucking fun.'"

One of the stall doors opened and the woman coming out said, "Hi Kim."

Kim replied, "Hi Tiff. How are you? You're looking pretty hot tonight."

"So are you, girl. And so is your friend. Hi, I'm Tiffany," she said as she put out her hand to shake mine.

"Hi, I'm Annie," I replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Annie. I hope to see more of you later. Bye-bye now," she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"She's sweet," I said.

"Yes, she is, and when she said that she hoped to see more of you later, she probably wants to really see more of you later. She loves the ladies and many of the ladies love her. And she is very talented," said Kim with a wink.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, really. And I do mean REALLY."

When I realized what Kim was trying to tell me, I said, "Umm, I don't know about that. I don't think I'd be interested in another woman."

"That's fine, sweetie, but you'll never know what you're missing."

It was obvious to me that Kim knew of what she spoke. We each went into separate stalls and then left the bathroom together.

We all danced together some more, switching partners. Everybody on the floor was groping and many of the women had removed their tops completely or had their dresses down to their waists. Needless to say, the men were doing a lot of kissing and sucking of nipples. I saw also that one guy had his cock out of his fly and a woman was stroking it.

At midnight, the lights went up brighter. "Okay, folks, let's head up to the party floor," announced the DJ. We gathered our stuff, the topless ladies covered back up, and everyone left in small groups to go to the hotel floor where the next stage of the party took place.

Alan and I went directly to our room. Once inside, he pulled me to him and hugged me and kissed me. "How are you doing Annie?"

"I'm doing great!" I said. And I really was.

"Good. Just remember, we can come back here at any time."

"I know. And, by the way, you'd better watch out for Tiffany. She wants me."

"So do I. But then I suspect that all of the men and a good portion of the ladies want you. You are gorgeous. And you look so hot tonight."

We exited the room and saw a number of people in the hallway. Many of the women were completely topless and some wore only very short skirts. They must have changed when they returned to this floor. There were several couples hugging and kissing. I saw one lady sitting in a chair with one leg hiked up and a guy fingering her pussy. There were a couple of guys having their cocks sucked. We walked by a room with a wide-open door. Alan glanced in and stopped to watch. There were two double beds in there, each with a couple fucking on it and a group of people standing around watching.

We wandered in to watch as well. One of the women got up from the bed, stood next to it, bent over and started to give the guy a blowjob. After a minute or so, she motioned for one of the men to come over and fuck her from behind while she sucked the other guy's cock. Wow!

We decided to go on down the hall to see what else was happening. A lot of people were just standing around talking. Alan stopped to talk to a couple of guys. Evidently, their wives were off with other guys. I just could not get over how casual everybody was about that.

At that point, Tiffany saw me and came running over. I introduced her to Alan and he said, "So, you're Tiffany."

"Yes, I am. It looks like my reputation precedes me." She said with a coy smile. "Annie, would you like to come play with me for a little bit?"

Oh my God! What do I do? Then I remembered the Golden Rule.

"Oh, thank you Tiffany, but no I'm gonna go play with Alan."

"Okay, sweetie. That's fine," she said. "You guys have fun." And with a wink and a smile, she was gone.

Wow, that was easy.

At that, Alan said "Were you serious? Do you want to go play with me?"

"You bet your sweet ass!"

"Okay...but let me ask you this...do you want to play alone, just the two of us, or would you like to invite some new friends to join us? And before you answer, let me tell you something. Jim and I were talking earlier and he suggested that since this was our first time, we might want to consider just some soft swap."

"Soft swap?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "That's when you swap partners but do not have intercourse with them. Basically, it's extended foreplay with switched partners. It may or may not even go as far as oral sex, but it could, depending on how comfortable everybody felt."

"Well," I said hesitantly. "I might like to try that. What about you, and with whom would we do that?"

"Well," he continued. "Jim suggested that if we wanted to give it a try that he and Kim would love to join us. And since we already kind of know them, it would probably make it easier for our first time. Plus, we already broke the ice out on the dance floor."

Wow, I thought. Me with Jim! I found myself excited at the prospect of continuing our dance in the bedroom but I didn't want to seem too anxious to Alan.

"I don't know, Alan. Talk to me...would you like to do that with them?"

"Annie, you're in the driver's seat here. I am okay with all of it but I respect the fact that you are more reserved and, quite frankly, have more hang-ups over this stuff."

He was right. I do have hang-ups. At least I did. Right now all I could think about was getting naked next to Jim and running my hands all over his buff body and having his all over mine.

"You know what," I said forcefully. "Let's do this thing!"

His face burst into a wide smile and he took my hand and said, "Well, let's go find them."

Jim and Kim were sitting in a love seat at the end of the hall, talking to another couple. When we approached, Kim introduced us to Bill and Edie. They were also first-timers. They did not reserve a room at the hotel and were getting ready to go home. We all said goodbye to them and that we hoped to see them again soon.

After they left, I noticed Alan exchanging glances with Jim who then said, "Would you guys like to come to our room for a while?"

Alan looked at me and I said "Yeah, sure."

Kim and I led the way with Jim and Alan in tow. Jim pulled out his keycard when we reached their room, opened the door and stepped aside to let us in. Now I started feeling a little nervous. Here we were, all in one room with one king size bed. It started to hit me – this was going to be a big step; could I handle it? At that point, Kim turned on some music and asked Alan if he would like to continue their dance from earlier. He said "sure."

Jim took me in his arms and started to dance with me as well. It wasn't long before hands were all over everybody's bodies. We were all kissing and groping. Kim must have sensed that she needed to take the lead, knowing that neither Alan nor I would and that Jim was too respectful to charge ahead with me. I noticed that she was rubbing his crotch so I did the same to Jim. She began to unbutton his shirt so I did the same to Jim. She unbuckled his belt and put her hand down his pants so, of course, I did the same to Jim.

Alan lifted Kim's top over her head. Kim pulled it off completely and tossed it aside. He cupped her breasts in his hands and started licking and sucking on her nipples. I felt Jim's fingers grip the tab of the zipper on the back of my dress. He tugged at it teasingly, as if unsure of how far to go. I whispered in his ear "Please get this damn dress off me." He wasted no time following my command. I stood there in his arms wearing nothing but my panties.

He laid me into the bed and lay down next to me. We were kissing and groping each other and he was fondling my breasts. He then started kissing them with a tender eagerness. I felt someone else get onto the bed and glanced over to see Alan removing his pants. Kim was rubbing and stroking his cock through his under shorts. He was rubbing her pussy through her panties until she stopped him and removed them.

Jim stood up and removed his pants. He was wearing no undershorts. My, what a gorgeous cock he had. I took it into my hands and stroked it. After a few minutes, he said "You can suck it if you want." I glanced over to Alan and he smiled and nodded. Jim was standing beside the bed with his cock at my mouth level. "Hell yeah!" I thought as I took his cock into my wet, anxious mouth.

It was about the same length as Alan's but larger in girth. Jim reached down and squeezed my nipples as I continued to suck him. I glanced over at Alan and Kim and noticed that Kim was now completely naked and Alan was fingering her pussy. Jim whispered in my ear "May I eat you?" I breathlessly replied, "Yes, please."

He laid me back onto the bed and knelt beside it and proceeded to lick my pussy and clit. I saw Alan slide down between Kim's legs and start to eat her too. It wasn't long before we all heard Kim begin to moan. Her moans became louder and more forceful until she hit orgasm, almost with a scream. That took me to the edge as well. I felt somewhat embarrassed but I didn't really care. I had a great orgasm and let everybody know it. Oh my God!

At this point, Jim turned to Alan and asked, "May I borrow my wife back?" I went to Alan and Kim went to Jim. They immediately began to kiss and Jim laid her on her back and mounted her. He began to fuck her right there, right beside us. Alan and I looked at each other, shrugged, nodded our heads and followed their lead.

God it felt so good to have him in me. I was so wet and horny and he was so hard. We heard Kim blast out in ecstasy again, and again. I wasn't far behind her and then we heard Jim go. Alan was next and his seemed to last the longest. Or else he was just showing off. I had another orgasm with him. God this is an incredible experience!

After a few minutes, we all separated. I lay there thinking to myself "I can't believe I did that. I sucked a cock and was eaten by a guy I met only a few hours ago and then fucked my husband in a bed with another couple fucking right next to us."

I couldn't help but think about what the priest from my old parish would say if he knew. Thank God I don't have go to confessional anymore. Coincidentally enough, as these thoughts were in my mind, I heard Kim moan "Oh God!"

I looked over and saw that Jim was rubbing his fingers on her clit. She was bucking her hips up and down against his fingers as they rubbed her clit and entered her slit. Alan glanced over at me and smiled. He was already starting to grow erect again.

I reached over and started to gently stroke his cock. I rubbed along the entire length of his shaft, over his balls and down to his anus. He spread his legs slightly for me. I crawled down so as to put my head between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. "God, that feels good," he whispered. I rolled my eyes up to look at him and said, "You just wait...it gets better."

"I can't wait to find out," he said. "But, you know what, Annie? I'd rather spend the rest of the evening alone with you. Let's head back to our room."

"That sounds wonderful," I said. "Let's go."

Jim and Kim had assumed a 69 position with Kim on top. Jim was eating her with gusto while she sucked on his cock. We left them alone and quietly slipped out, knowing that we could say our goodbyes tomorrow morning.

Neither of us bothered to dress for the walk to our room. Most of the people in the hallway were naked or topless or involved in some sort of sex act. Tiffany was standing against the wall outside of our room talking to another woman; both were completely naked.

"Hi Annie," she shouted as we approached. "Don't you look...luscious. Can I kiss the girls?"

I was feeling free and empowered and said "Sure, sweetie. You don't mind do you Alan?" He chuckled and said, "Hell no!"

Tiffany proceeded to cup my breasts in her hands and then lick and suck my nipples. I had never experienced anything like it before and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. After a couple of minutes I decided to repay the favor and sucked on her nipples. "Oh, honey, we really need to get together," she said.

I backed away and told her "Maybe next time. Goodnight Tiffany."

"Goodnight sweetie, ya'll have fun," she said with a smile.

When we got into our room, I told Alan to lie back on the bed and enjoy, that I had a special treat in store for him. He lay on his back with his legs hanging off the end of the bed. I knelt down on the floor and took his cock into my hands, gently stroking and caressing it. It once again grew to full erect as I started to suck and lick it. I let lots of saliva run down along his cock and teased its tip with my tongue. I massaged his cock and balls in my hands and teased around his anus with my finger. I bobbed up and down with my lips tightly around his swollen cock. "Come on, baby," I whispered.

I decided to get a bit more adventurous with my finger and placed my fingertip at his anus. It was now quite wet from saliva so I massaged him with my fingertip. He spread his legs slightly to open up for me so I took that as a desire on his part for me to continue. I gently pressed my finger into his opening as I continued to suck his cock. He groaned with pleasure so I pushed my finger further into him

It didn't take much longer. I heard Alan groan and I felt him buck his hips upward. I sucked harder and plunged the full length of his manhood inside my mouth faster and faster and slid my finger in and out of his ass until I felt the throbbing of his cock and the hot juices of his load shoot into my throat. He yelled in ecstasy "Oh fuck...God damn...Fuck...Jesus fucking Christ, Annie!"

He lay there panting, trying to catch his breath as I continued to gently stroke and suck his cock. He smiled at me and I smiled back, while wiping a drip of cum off the side of my chin. "Good God almighty," he said.

I crawled up next to Alan to lie next to him. He put his arms around me and said, "That was so fantastic!"

"Oh God, was it ever!" I replied. "Happy anniversary!"

He chuckled and said, "Happy Anniversary to you, Annie. I love you so much. God, you sure know how to make your man feel special."

I planted a big kiss on his lips. I could still taste the bitter flavor of his cum in my mouth. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined. What the hell was I so scared of for so long? It wasn't as enjoyable as a fine wine, mind you, but I could acquire a taste, I'm sure. I believe this will be part of the repertoire from now on.

We laid together and talked softly for quite a while...until we fell asleep...naked...in each other's arms...with dreams of a new life together, a renewed passion, a renewed love.

This story is loosely based on true events with a certain amount of artistic license being exercised.